Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:20 AM

Harshest Break-up Ever, I Waited In Vain On The Day Of My Trad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Harshest Break-up Ever, I Waited In Vain On The Day Of My Trad (744 Views)

My Amen Was Not In Vain..my Pre Wedding Pics @ Oniru Beach / I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She / Things Happen When Ever I Try To Have Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harshest Break-up Ever, I Waited In Vain On The Day Of My Trad by Omalee(f): 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
thought I've heard the worst break- up story after my mum told me the story of her friend's daughter who was with her boyfriend on the night before the morning he travelled to his hometown to go pay the bride price of his wife- to- be, the poor girl was relaxing in the guy's apartment while he was in his wife- to- be's house negotiating with her family,paying her bride price and fixing a date for her traditional marriage.

I was upset with myself for not turning off my phone before lying down to take my siesta, due to the nature of my job, siesta means a lot to me, it helps me clear off my head and get ready for the remaining hours before dusk, so you can imagine my frustration that moment my phone buzzed and notified me of some messages,

I picked up my phone and scrolled through, then my eyes fell on a particular mail because of the subject, it read "Help Save A Soul",guickly I rushed to my gmail and started reading, what I read on that mail will be in my memory for the rest of my life.

I say this everyday to people around me, "don't love anyone so much that you will be blind to red flags!! Please don't, I'm warning women everyday because they are mostly at the receiving end.

And to whoever it may concern, please if at anytime in your relationship you have to walk away, please kindly call the attention of the individual you are in the relationship with and tell that individual that you are ending things, tell them in which ever way you deemed right but not by giving them poison through shocking acts,

If anyone is going into a relationship, that individual should know that even relationship with self is difficult talk more of a relationship you are having with a whole different person,someone you are just meeting,falling in love and getting to know and understand one another is not enough to make it a heaven without odds and difficulties, every individual should be ready at anytime to accept the truth no matter how disappointing it may be.

Understand that knowing a disappointing truth is better than wondering forever, often times people feel it will be hard to bear if the person who loved them so much have them call off the relationship they are in with them so they decides it's better to hide certain things and get them to find out the truth by themselves, how about the situation where the person has soft nerves and cannot take in shock?

Emotional attachment is very deep and sensitive, it connects the brain and soul, this is one reason a lot of people can't bear or handle break -ups. so the way you go about it matters a lot.

Just like Kate's story, it was her traditional marriage day, guests have arrived, her family have been busy since the day before , the ground was ready and everything set ,the cooks were busy cooking and serving different dishes, the cooling van parked and drinks were been served chilled,

Read Full story here https://www.omaleeblog.com/2019/01/i-thought-ive-heard-worst-break-up.html?m=1
Re: Harshest Break-up Ever, I Waited In Vain On The Day Of My Trad by Wizklynd23(m): 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
shocked
What a story
Re: Harshest Break-up Ever, I Waited In Vain On The Day Of My Trad by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
Where is the story?
Re: Harshest Break-up Ever, I Waited In Vain On The Day Of My Trad by Omalee(f): 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
Maychang:
Where is the story?
follow the source link attached to it
Re: Harshest Break-up Ever, I Waited In Vain On The Day Of My Trad by Kseafresh: 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
La click la....... grin
Re: Harshest Break-up Ever, I Waited In Vain On The Day Of My Trad by MissJoy29(f): 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
Maychang:
Where is the story?

I thought I've heard the worst break- up story after my mum told me the story of her friend's daughter who was with her boyfriend on the night before the morning he travelled to his hometown to go pay the bride price of his wife- to- be, the poor girl was relaxing in the guy's apartment while he was in his wife- to- be's house negotiating with her family,paying her bride price and fixing a date for her traditional marriage.
I was upset with myself for not turning off my phone before lying down to take my siesta, due to the nature of my job, siesta means a lot to me, it helps me clear off my head and get ready for the remaining hours before dusk, so you can imagine my frustration that moment my phone buzzed and notified me of some messages,
I picked up my phone and scrolled through, then my eyes fell on a particular mail because of the subject, it read "Help Save A Soul",guickly I rushed to my gmail and started reading, what I read on that mail will be in my memory for the rest of my life.
I say this everyday to people around me, "don't love anyone so much that you will be blind to red flags!! Please don't, I'm warning women everyday because they are mostly at the receiving end.
And to whoever it may concern, please if at anytime in your relationship you have to walk away, please kindly call the attention of the individual you are in the relationship with and tell that individual that you are ending things, tell them in which ever way you deemed right but not by giving them poison through shocking acts,
If anyone is going into a relationship, that individual should know that even relationship with self is difficult talk more of a relationship you are having with a whole different person,someone you are just meeting,falling in love and getting to know and understand one another is not enough to make it a heaven without odds and difficulties, every individual should be ready at anytime to accept the truth no matter how disappointing it may be.
Understand that knowing a disappointing truth is better than wondering forever, often times people feel it will be hard to bear if the person who loved them so much have them call off the relationship they are in with them so they decides it's better to hide certain things and get them to find out the truth by themselves, how about the situation where the person has soft nerves and cannot take in shock?
Emotional attachment is very deep and sensitive, it connects the brain and soul, this is one reason a lot of people can't bear or handle break -ups. so the way you go about it matters a lot.
Just like Kate's story, it was her traditional marriage day, guests have arrived, her family have been busy from the day before prepared the ground ,the cooks were busy cooking and serving different dishes, the cooling van parked and drinks were been served chilled,
Kate dressed up in her first outfit waited in her family's living room with her Asoebi team,for her husband and his family to show up, the Dj had different songs playing, track after track, it was celebration galore and joy was in the air.
She didn't see it coming, nobody did, according to Kate "it was a blissful 5 years relationship with Claudio,we started dating from the NYSC camp where we met, coming from different universities,we knew nothing about each other, but it was a quick connection, we found each other's company welcoming and warming, it didn't take long and we realised we can hardly spend hours apart, we've fallen in love, luckily for both of us we didn't have any ongoing relationship, so it was easy for us to hit things up, we left the camp and I got a job in one of the telecommunication companies while Claudio joined his family business ,
He was from a neighbouring state, his family accepted me the moment he took me to meet them, my family also accepted him, he was doing well at work and had a comfortable life, I also had life going fine for me.
We were in love and there's nothing holding up back, on the eve of his 30th birthday Claudio proposed to me and I accepted, it was the happiest day of my life, I was going to live with the love of my life, the best man I've known on earth,
Our families accepted the date Claudio and I presented to them, preparation began and I waited excitedly, minutes after minutes we texted and called one another ,we shared our happiness and readiness to embrace the new life we are finding ,it was surreal.
So you can understand my shock and grief when on my traditional wedding day Claudio didn't show up, I tried to hold myself together when it became clear that he's not going to show up but I couldn't, I remembered the light feeling in my head and eventually the fall, I hated life when I realised that I didn't die! I only fainted,
What went wrong? Where did I go wrong? I'm still asking these questions "
I got in touch through the number that was in the mail and it was a familiar name ,he directed me to talk to someone whom I later found out was Kate's older sister,
What caused the break up? The harshest I've heard? It was because Claudio's older sister found out her little brother was about to get married to a girl she sold to a particular couple over 26 years ago ,while she worked at a maternity home as a matron,she said the baby was taken away from a mad woman few hours after she was delivered .
Kate had a brother but her parents didn't mention it to her at anytime that she and her brother were not their biological children. Claudio's sister visited their would be in-law's house and met her former customer ,Kate's parents ,getting back home she insisted that the marriage must not hold.
If it's enough to stop an already planned marriage is what I need you to tell me, and also if it's an ideal style to break up the way Claudio did?
Re: Harshest Break-up Ever, I Waited In Vain On The Day Of My Trad by MissJoy29(f): 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
Omalee:
thought I've heard the worst break- up story after my mum told me the story of her friend's daughter who was with her boyfriend on the night before the morning he travelled to his hometown to go pay the bride price of his wife- to- be, the poor girl was relaxing in the guy's apartment while he was in his wife- to- be's house negotiating with her family,paying her bride price and fixing a date for her traditional marriage.

Just like Kate's story, it was her traditional marriage day, guests have arrived, her family have been busy since the day before , the ground was ready and everything set ,the cooks were busy cooking and serving different dishes, the cooling van parked and drinks were been served chilled,

Read Full story here https://www.omaleeblog.com/2019/01/i-thought-ive-heard-worst-break-up.html?m=1
That's what's called hardluck! I'm totally speechless

(1) (Reply)

Video:police Arrest Lag School Teacher, Who Made Student Perform MouthAction On Him / Do You Guys Think I Can Work In A Factory / Nigerians React As Bbnaija Housemates, Gedoni And Khafi Were Caught Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.