Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" (41706 Views)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Blasts Reno Omokri For Mocking Peter Obi Over Mr Ibru / Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi / Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by texazzpete(m): 7:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
pchukwudi:
Refering to an igbo person as okoro when his actual name is NOT okoro, is a common derogatory remark. And he knew that very well.

He could have simply used "igbo red caps" in his remarks, which is more sensible and correct. But he chose to go the route of derogation.

I suggest you pick up a dictionary and look for the word 'context'.

Reno's tweet is bottom tier stuff. Don't join him in the gutter.
Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by akoaki(m): 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
Rhino, stop disgracing your family.
Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by NextBuhari: 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
And to think that this so-called pastor of propaganda is an ardent supporter of Atiku.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by amadicollins1: 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
I didn't listen to the tape because I know tinubu would end up spewing thrash from his cursed mouth .

I wish Ogun state people injured him with their stones.

Tinubu "Ole"
Buhari "Ole"
Oshiomhole "Ole"

You are a disgrace to your late parents. Spit
Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
amadicollins1:

You are a disgrace to your late parents. Spit

You that is not a disgrace , how much is your life worth ?
Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by pchukwudi: 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
As I said earlier, you are hypocritically stupid.

I am telling what's derogatory to me as an igbo person and you're talking nonsense.

Now, look at those screenshots and tell me whether those guys were singing praises for the Igbo's by tagging them as the okoros.

BluntBoy:

You are still not getting it.

Okoro is not a derogatory word with Yorubas as Afonja is with Igbos.

So, please, calling Yorubas afonjas in a public gathering would definitely not be taken lightly because the name has become popular for the wrong reasons.

If Tinubu had called Igbos developers or flattheads, then, I would have seen the undertone of tribalism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by amadicollins1: 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

You that is not a disgrace , how much is your life worth ?

Worthless being supporting rogues and those that destroyed your life plus that of your generations. What a shame
Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by AgentGoat: 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
DamZik:
How am I disgracing myself and how am I a mumu? Let's be rational and civil in our replies please. Enough of derogatory words over an election that has been won by Atiku.
Yea.
Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by BluntBoy(m): 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
pchukwudi:

I am telling what's derogatory to me as an igbo person and you're talking nonsense.

Now, look at those screenshots and tell me whether those guys were singing praises for the Igbo's by tagging them as the okoros.

Did you go to school at all?

How was Okoro used derogatorily in that post.

It is just like saying names like Ajanaku, Ade, Yemi are not acceptable in the East
Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
amadicollins1:

Worthless being supporting rogues and those that destroyed your life plus that of your generations. What a shame

Nigga shut the fuckup Ok

You spew too many nonsense
Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by BluntBoy(m): 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
pchukwudi:

I saw the other screenshots. Bro, are you really this simpleminded?

This is just like using a term to represent a people. No Ajanaku (Yoruba) wants an Okoro (Igbo) to call Lagos a no man's land.

Okoro is a popular Igbo name so it is not surprising that anyone would lump all Igbo under the name.

Please, stop this nonsense already.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by amadicollins1: 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Nigga shut the fuckup Ok

You spew too many nonsense

Shameless mofo, You can go end your miserable life.
Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
amadicollins1:

Shameless mofo, You can go end your miserable life.

Tinubu is a thief

Buhari is a thief

Oshiomhole is a thief

You can go jump off a cliff right now , you won't be missed.
Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by pchukwudi: 8:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
It's very clear you are sick. Otherwise you'd have seen the first derogatory picture there which was tagged as:

"another okoro ipob"

Guess you were too blind to also see the one that said that "okoro will never be allowed to rule".

If those were not instances of derogation to you, then "afonja" is a well fitted tag for all your types.

Hypocrite.

BluntBoy:

Did you go to school at all?

How was Okoro used derogatorily in that post.

It is just like saying names like Ajanaku, Ade, Yemi are not acceptable in the East

1 Like

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by amadicollins1: 8:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Tinubu is a thief

Buhari is a thief

Oshiomhole is a thief

You can go jump off a cliff right now , you won't be missed.

Nitwit, Yes they are, same with Atiku. I dont care about all these rogues cos they are the same. You should kill your cursed self and save your generation from the curse ravaging your pathetic life. Useless ogre
Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by Indispensable85(m): 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
I didn't listen to the tape because I know tinubu would end up spewing thrash from his cursed mouth .

Tinubu "Ole"
Buhari "Ole"
Oshiomhole "Ole"

You need urgent help.
Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by BluntBoy(m): 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
pchukwudi:
It's very clear you are sick. Otherwise you'd have seen the first derogatory picture there which was tagged as:

"another okoro ipob"

Guess you were too blind to also see the one that said that "okoro will never be allowed to rule".

If those were not instances of derogation to you, then "afonja" is a well fitted tag for all your types.

Hypocrite.

I don't see how Okoro or IPOB was used in a derogatory term in the post.

What makes Okoro derogatory? You have refused to answer.

Igbos here call Yorubas afonjas because afonja was viewed by them as a coward and a Fulani slave.

Tell us what is derogatory about Okoro? If a Yoruba calls you Okoro, what might he be trying to allude to?

At least, we know that when Igbos call Yorubas afonjas they are trying to allude to Yorubas as Fulani slaves.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by pchukwudi: 8:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
I'm done with your arrant hypocrisy.

[s]
BluntBoy:

I don't see how Okoro or IPOB was used in a derogatory term in the post.

What makes Okoro derogatory? You have refused to answer.

Igbos here call Yorubas afonjas because afonja was viewed by them as a coward and a Fulani slave.

Tell us what is derogatory about Okoro? If a Yoruba calls you Okoro, what might he be trying to allude to?

At least, we know that when Igbos call Yorubas afonjas they are trying to allude to Yorubas as Fulani slaves.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by FisifunKododada: 8:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
PDP - purveyors of hate, bitterness, fake news and corruption.
Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by FisifunKododada: 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Whether reno is right or wrong....
Am atikulated.
Please tinubu statement is no insult.

There is no 'whether' anywhere. Reno is COMPLETELY wrong. Also, when Buhari wins 2nd term don't forget to quote me cheesy
Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by Dee60: 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
the fellow who has nothing to say than to spread hate and bitterness! if he thinks he can set youths on the path of blood-letting and war, his efforts will be frustrated. Amen

1 Like

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
FisifunKododada:

There is no 'whether' anywhere. Reno is COMPLETELY wrong. Also, when Buhari wins 2nd term don't forget to quote me cheesy

Next.....
Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by Olajah81: 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

What has being a graduate got to do with my comment

Is Buhari a graduate ?

U re senseless
Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by Babiboy: 9:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
bizzibodi:

Even fake news LOL.
Exactly
Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by ada9ja(f): 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Tinubu "Ole"
Buhari "Ole"
Oshiomhole "Ole"

U knew tinubu will be spewing thrash as u said but u were doing that without knowing it n is called Ala in Igbo

1 Like

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
ada9ja:

U knew tinubu will be spewing thrash as u said but u were doing that without knowing it n is called Ala in Igbo

Lol
Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by mfm04622: 9:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
wise2odd:
alausa is not a name of bank, Security vault or CBN. for those who thought alausa is a name of a bank.

firstly let check the word alausa and it meaning

Alausa also mean Alawusa at the quoted box.

Alawusa commonly means the seat of Lagos state government. each time tinubu made mention of alausa he is referring to the seat of the Lagos States Government.

from what i could gathered from the interpretation of the clip is that tinubu is promising his loyalist that he can only give them good money when he enters the states house.

but for now buhari didn't released enough Money for the campaign and it can only reward the support group with better money when he deeps his hand on the Lagos states treasury or commonly put it simple when his anointed candidate win the Lagos state governorship election.

from investigative journalism

seun, lalasticlala

that is NOT what he said! He said he doesn't need to dip his hands into state coffers to reward them! He will give them money AFTER the election based on how they deliver their areas. He also said Buhari did not bring any money and he is spending his own money
Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by Kingbusssy(m): 9:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

What has being a graduate got to do with my comment

Is Buhari a graduate ?

Of course... Buhari isn't a graduate... But what does buhari have to do with dis... You better face front
Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by richie240: 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tospringe:
Dude has even blocked me. lol...
Looks like he's a nairalander!
Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by zholx(m): 10:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
wise2odd:
alausa is not a name of bank, Security vault or CBN. for those who thought alausa is a name of a bank.

firstly let check the word alausa and it meaning

Alausa also mean Alawusa at the quoted box.

Alawusa commonly means the seat of Lagos state government. each time tinubu made mention of alausa he is referring to the seat of the Lagos States Government.

from what i could gathered from the interpretation of the clip is that tinubu is promising his loyalist that he can only give them good money when he enters the states house.

but for now buhari didn't released enough Money for the campaign and it can only reward the support group with better money when he deeps his hand on the Lagos states treasury or commonly put it simple when his anointed candidate win the Lagos state governorship election.

from investigative journalism

seun, lalasticlala

You are a liar! He said it is not until he goes to Alausa(Govt house) before he can give them money, meaning that he has his own personal money and he gives from his own pocket not from government coffers.
Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by BluntBoy(m): 11:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
pchukwudi:
I'm done with your arrant hypocrisy.

[s][/s]

Explain to us why Okoro is derogatory?

Why should I feel bad if someone lumps all Yorubas together and call them Omo Adebowale or any popular Yoruba surname?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kogi West Rerun: Smart Adeyemi Extends Lead / “Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest / Saraki Reacts As Tinubu's Ex-CSO Is Deployed To Kwara As Police Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.