₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,250,303 members, 4,931,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2019 at 10:12 AM

What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? (38821 Views)

New Glo Data Plan - Get 1.2gb For N200 And 6gb For N1000 / How To Opt Out Of Etisalat (9mobile) Data Plan Auto-renewal / Which Network Data Plan Lasts Longer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by BillGoldberg: 11:55am On Apr 02
progene:

Please, where do you download ps3 games from? help me with the link
Torrent sites
Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by Olayemi244(m): 4:51am On Apr 04
Cooleasy:

I think *229*10#

It says incorrect code
Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by Cooleasy(m): 5:34am On Apr 04
Olayemi244:

It says incorrect code
It may be that your sim is not eligible for that offer.
Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by Aldebaran(m): 1:40pm On Apr 04
Olayemi244:

It says incorrect code

The correct code is *929*10#

And it is also SIM selective

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by Cooleasy(m): 3:16am On Apr 05
Olayemi244:

It says incorrect code
Oh sorry bros! I just got the correct code. It is *929*10#

Modified: It was after I posted that I saw that someone had given you the correct code before I posted this. Good luck.
Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by kashamadupe0906: 10:58pm On Apr 18
CharlesJok3r:
Airtel *312#
#25 for 500mb still remains the best.

This is now #25 for 250mb. Doesn't make much sense again... 12am - 5am package, Airtel.
Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by Mozzyb1(m): 8:01am On Apr 20
NewBea:
Your best bet is 9mobile N200 1.5gb validity 1 hr via Eazyblaze app
pls what's the code? Is it daily or night? Thnx.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:16am On Apr 20
I think glo is the best for now 1gb 2h
Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by wamiikechukwu(m): 9:52am On Apr 20
Ifeanyi4491:
I think glo is the best for now 1gb 2h

Please what's the code and how long do it last.
Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by Greatzeus(m): 4:30pm On Apr 20
For lovers of TV series and movies,no need staying up all night just to download one or two movies or just few tv series episodes. I have latest movies and TV series for your enjoyment,just for a token.
Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by vitmax(m): 3:16pm On May 15
Hey guys, Airtel night plan is back
Not with ussd.
Go to onetouch.ng⟩ scroll and choose internet plans you should see more plans then you should see options for 25 naira for500 mb and 200 for 1.5gb
P.S you must be on trybe and use the sim you want to sub on to visit the site(it's free)

Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by Gmajor(m): 5:22pm On May 15
vitmax:
Not with ussd.
Go to onetouch.ng⟩ scroll and choose internet plans you should see more plans then you should see options for 25 naira for500 mb and 200 for 1.5gb
P.S you must be on trybe and use the sim you want to sub on to visit the site(it's free)
are you sure that they actually give 500mb for 25 naira? because the data has been reduced since
Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by esoboy875(m): 5:58pm On May 15
vitmax:
Not with ussd.

Are you sure?
Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by Timileyin12: 6:02pm On May 15
MTN Free Browsing Cheat For Today [2019][march,may,june]

i came across this on this site naijapalaba.com and i was give some guides,and when i tried it,it work for me without disturbing myself like i use to.So i decided to share it for people out there before it would cast.follow this link below to try yours..

http://naijapalaba.com/mtn-free-browsing-cheat-for-today-march-2019
Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by Timileyin12: 6:03pm On May 15
MTN Free Browsing Cheat For Today [2019][march,may,june]

i came across this on this site naijapalaba.com and i was give some guides,and when i tried it,it work for me without disturbing myself like i use to.So i decided to share it for people out there before it would cast.follow this link below to try yours..

http://naijapalaba.com/mtn-free-browsing-cheat-for-today-march-2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Latest Uc Browser 9.0 Released[download Here] / Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec / How To Upgrade Gionee Marathon M3 To Android 5.0 Lollipop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.