Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

What Fruits Are You Bringing Forth? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Fruits Are You Bringing Forth? (218 Views)

What Fruits Can Come From Self Hate That Is Not Of The Devil? / What Fruits Are You Bearing? / Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Fruits Are You Bringing Forth? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
What fruits are you bringing forth? Matthew 7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. In the text above, Jesus is telling us that only a good tree can bring forth good fruits and such tree can not produce evil fruits and a corrupt tree will always produce evil fruits.
Are you a good tree or a corrupt tree?
Jesus expects us to bring forth good fruits(fruits of the Spirit). Ephesians 5:9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truthwink You can not proclaim to be a Christian and be living according to the ways of the world. You have to be in Christ to bring forth the fruits of righteousness. Are you in Christ? People will know who you are by your fruits, the way you live, speak, your actions.
John 13:35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
Are you displaying bad fruits? Are you still gossiping, lying, stealing, fornicating, abhoring hatred, living in secret sins, living in iniquities?
The Lord Jesus is telling you to repent today, that any tree that does not forth good fruits will be cut down and cast into the fire ( hell fire).
Dearly beloved, don't continue in that sin, stop bringing forth bad fruits but bring forth fruits of righteousness and holiness so that at the end, this will not be your lot: Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Today is another opportunity given to you to turn from your evil ways. Repent now, tomorrow may be too late.
Questions to ponder on: Am I a good or corrupt tree? What fruits are I bringing forth? At the end, what will Jesus say to me?
GOD bless you
Shalom.
# AcceptChrist # LiveforChrist

(1) (Reply)

I Have Dominion Is Not for fake Christians (christians Without Actions) / Revival Hour ; The Greatest Righteousness. / The Night Before The Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.