Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,529 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

2019 Nigeria Decides: Yorubas Must Read This - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Nigeria Decides: Yorubas Must Read This (2090 Views)

Fulanis Ready For War In Our Land, Yorubas Must Fight-Oba Akintunde Of Iseluland / Nigeria Decides 2019: SDP Reacts As INEC Postpones Elections / Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Nigeria Decides: Yorubas Must Read This by ejimatic: 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
NATIONALPASTOR:

Hen will foolish people like you stop posting this kind of stupid, foolish and senseless write-ups?

Igbos rejected Buhari even when he used Okada Igbo as his VP.

You don't know Igbos.

Igbos are very wise people unlike You people who follow one man that have enslaved your generation.
I have had a lot of reactions to what I posted about the need for south west to join hands together to vote APC.Some ignorant some cynical Some myopic some aberrant and some from furious. and frustrated online political gangsters and hooligans who are educated fools and illiterates who lack mannerism in the way the respond to matters online. I have earlier decided to reserve my comment on the copied write up till after the presidential election.However I deem it fit to make some clarifications. with high sense of constructivism.First the write up is not an attack on any tribe but to awaken the south west to the need to harness their efforts together. Anybody can do so if you think is necessary without apology to anybody..You are entitled to your opinion anytime..Second If south west is working together to ensure their son is VP whose business is that? Hausa's Igbo's and Yourubas can decide on what they want.That is politics. Youruba may want presidency in 2023 Igbo's may not need it.Whose business is that? Since 1999 Yoruba ruled for 8 years of two terms Hausa will have their second term now from 2019 to 2023 .Igbos may not want it .It is their choice .whose business? The essence of the write up is for Yourubas to work together in the interest of the southwest and for the future. Every other region can decide what they want.Nigeria has more than 450 tribes but with different interests. Yorubas should work together for the interest of the region and unity of the country. Finally I advise political gangsters online to respond to write up with maturity not abusing people for it will never make or mar the reelection of PBM on Saturday.
Re: 2019 Nigeria Decides: Yorubas Must Read This by ejimatic: 4:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Please stop preaching this civil nonsense and see how the ibo people have insulted your tribe for the past four years just because we voted for APC as against their choice of PDP.

They even took turns to insult the northern Nigeria people until recently when they realized that it might be counter productive.

I am not a tribalist, but I guess there's a certain degree of insult one can take .

Personally, I don't mind voting for an ibo candidate over my own brother if the ibo candidate is miles ahead of my brother.

Nonetheless, I won't vote for PDP because their style of government is not miles ahead of the APC style of government.

In addition, I think the APC has benefited my people more than the PDP in many aspects. i.e infrastructural facilities abandoned for years under the government of the PDP are now being given due attention.

Need I go on.

PS: I know my tribe's support might not be enough to reelect the president, but I will rather give him my votes based on the aforementioned premise.
I have had a lot of reactions to what I posted about the need for south west to join hands together to vote APC.Some ignorant some cynical Some myopic some aberrant and some from furious. and frustrated online political gangsters and hooligans who are educated fools and illiterates who lack mannerism in the way the respond to matters online. I have earlier decided to reserve my comment on the copied write up till after the presidential election.However I deem it fit to make some clarifications. with high sense of constructivism.First the write up is not an attack on any tribe but to awaken the south west to the need to harness their efforts together. Anybody can do so if you think is necessary without apology to anybody..You are entitled to your opinion anytime..Second If south west is working together to ensure their son is VP whose business is that? Hausa's Igbo's and Yourubas can decide on what they want.That is politics. Youruba may want presidency in 2023 Igbo's may not need it.Whose business is that? Since 1999 Yoruba ruled for 8 years of two terms Hausa will have their second term now from 2019 to 2023 .Igbos may not want it .It is their choice .whose business? The essence of the write up is for Yourubas to work together in the interest of the southwest and for the future. Every other region can decide what they want.Nigeria has more than 450 tribes but with different interests. Yorubas should work together for the interest of the region and unity of the country. Finally I advise political gangsters online to respond to write up with maturity not abusing people for it will never make or mar the reelection of PBM on Saturday.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Nigeria Decides: Yorubas Must Read This by ejimatic: 4:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
akinyeleaa:

First, it was very stupid of you to have attacked a whole tribe or anyone at all for the choices they choose to make politically.
And for anyone to keep reasoning the way you are concerning politics in Nigeria is very dumb concerning the prevailing realities in the country. Lemme first point out that I'm Yoruba and from Ogun State too but I won't support Osinbajo for VP just because he is from my state. I would never reinforce failure even if it was a family member.
You would have done better to tell us why they deserve a second term by listing achievements and successes recorded and not deriding a whole tribe.
Lemme also make it clear that maybe not all but majority of Igbos would never support Buhari not because of VP or whatever but because they just do not believe in him, trust me, they are justified. For any dumb person to say they are supporting Atiku because of Obi is most stupid. Maybe a few do but majority just don't believe in Buhari. Igbos supported Yaradua against Buhari in 2007 despite Buhari having an Igbo VP.
And for bleeps sake, this is democracy, you can't expect us all to support the same candidate. My parents supported Buhari and still do while I supported him but no longer do so just because I feel he has failed and I can't reinforce failure. They made their choice, so did I?
Another thing I would like to note is for me, the post of VP is almost useless and I'll tell you why, it is just a figurehead. Perhaps the most functional VP since 1999 is Osinbajo and that's because Buhari wanted it so. Gej was almost useless as VP and so was sambo. OBJ fell out with Atiku and almost made him useless too, so for anyone to support a party just cos of our son is VP is dumb. Besides what did Osinbajo do for Ogun sef.
Lastly, all this Igbo Yoruba rivalry is not good for us, the Yorubas seem to be cynical about Igbos and vice versa and it will keep breeding hatred, I'm not ready to dabble into who's more tribalist as we all have our fair share of it from zik to awo and many more
Re: 2019 Nigeria Decides: Yorubas Must Read This by ejimatic: 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
Shayetet13:
By this write up, the op is trying to allude that Yorubas are stupid and would swallow his lies, hook, line, sinker. I am not Yoruba. But i know the Yorubas can be many things but not stupid. Op, how can you contemplate that the Yoruba's, famed to be well educated, will abandon logical reasoning acquired Through education for lowly illogical tribalism. Op, how do you allude, that an ordinary Yoruba, well educated in Nigerian history, will forget everything he knows about history to fall for your lies. How do you convince such a one, that he did not see or read, that in this Nigeria, when the Igbos voted overwhelming for Obasanjo against Buhari with an Igbo vice candidate. You are trying to call Yorubas stupid, but you dont know it
Re: 2019 Nigeria Decides: Yorubas Must Read This by ejimatic: 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
[quote author=Samunique post=75844531] Bro I'm Yoruba, but you can and should know better !!!

This is not about Yoruba or Igbo but about rescuing Nigeria from this failed, and sick, tribalistic, divisive, incompetent, tyrannical I have had a lot of reactions to what I posted about the need for south west to join hands together to vote APC.Some ignorant some cynical Some myopic some aberrant and some from furious. and frustrated online political gangsters and hooligans who are educated fools and illiterates who lack mannerism in the way the respond to matters online. I have earlier decided to reserve my comment on the copied write up till after the presidential election.However I deem it fit to make some clarifications. with high sense of constructivism.First the write up is not an attack on any tribe but to awaken the south west to the need to harness their efforts together. Anybody can do so if you think is necessary without apology to anybody..You are entitled to your opinion anytime..Second If south west is working together to ensure their son is VP whose business is that? Hausa's Igbo's and Yourubas can decide on what they want.That is politics. Youruba may want presidency in 2023 Igbo's may not need it.Whose business is that? Since 1999 Yoruba ruled for 8 years of two terms Hausa will have their second term now from 2019 to 2023 .Igbos may not want it .It is their choice .whose business? The essence of the write up is for Yourubas to work together in the interest of the southwest and for the future. Every other region can decide what they want.Nigeria has more than 450 tribes but with different interests. Yorubas should work together for the interest of the region and unity of the country. Finally I advise political gangsters online to respond to write up with maturity not abusing people for it will never make or mar the reelection of PBM on Saturday.]
Re: 2019 Nigeria Decides: Yorubas Must Read This by ejimatic: 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
Samunique:
Bro I'm Yoruba, but you can and should know better !!!

This is not about Yoruba or Igbo but about rescuing Nigeria from this failed, and sick, tribalistic, divisive, incompetent, tyrannical govt.
Re: 2019 Nigeria Decides: Yorubas Must Read This by ejimatic: 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
Shayetet13:
By this write up, the op is trying to allude that Yorubas are stupid and would swallow his lies, hook, line, sinker. I am not Yoruba. But i know the Yorubas can be many things but not stupid. Op, how can you contemplate that the Yoruba's, famed to be well educated, will abandon logical reasoning acquired Through education for lowly illogical tribalism. Op, how do you allude, that an ordinary Yoruba, well educated in Nigerian history, will forget everything he knows about history to fall for your lies. How do you convince such a one, that he did not see or read, that in this Nigeria, when the Igbos voted overwhelming for Obasanjo against Buhari with an Igbo vice candidate. You are trying to call Yorubas stupid, but you dont know it
. I have had a lot of reactions to what I posted about the need for south west to join hands together to vote APC.Some ignorant some cynical Some myopic some aberrant and some from furious. and frustrated online political gangsters and hooligans who are educated fools and illiterates who lack mannerism in the way the respond to matters online. I have earlier decided to reserve my comment on the copied write up till after the presidential election.However I deem it fit to make some clarifications. with high sense of constructivism.First the write up is not an attack on any tribe but to awaken the south west to the need to harness their efforts together. Anybody can do so if you think is necessary without apology to anybody..You are entitled to your opinion anytime..Second If south west is working together to ensure their son is VP whose business is that? Hausa's Igbo's and Yourubas can decide on what they want.That is politics. Youruba may want presidency in 2023 Igbo's may not need it.Whose business is that? Since 1999 Yoruba ruled for 8 years of two terms Hausa will have their second term now from 2019 to 2023 .Igbos may not want it .It is their choice .whose business? The essence of the write up is for Yourubas to work together in the interest of the southwest and for the future. Every other region can decide what they want.Nigeria has more than 450 tribes but with different interests. Yorubas should work together for the interest of the region and unity of the country. Finally I advise political gangsters online to respond to write up with maturity not abusing people for it will never make or mar the reelection of PBM on Saturday.
Re: 2019 Nigeria Decides: Yorubas Must Read This by ejimatic: 4:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
osscarr:
my brother u re very stipid for this analysis
.I have had a lot of reactions to what I posted about the need for south west to join hands together to vote APC.Some ignorant some cynical Some myopic some aberrant and some from furious. and frustrated online political gangsters and hooligans who are educated fools and illiterates who lack mannerism in the way the respond to matters online. I have earlier decided to reserve my comment on the copied write up till after the presidential election.However I deem it fit to make some clarifications. with high sense of constructivism.First the write up is not an attack on any tribe but to awaken the south west to the need to harness their efforts together. Anybody can do so if you think is necessary without apology to anybody..You are entitled to your opinion anytime..Second If south west is working together to ensure their son is VP whose business is that? Hausa's Igbo's and Yourubas can decide on what they want.That is politics. Youruba may want presidency in 2023 Igbo's may not need it.Whose business is that? Since 1999 Yoruba ruled for 8 years of two terms Hausa will have their second term now from 2019 to 2023 .Igbos may not want it .It is their choice .whose business? The essence of the write up is for Yourubas to work together in the interest of the southwest and for the future. Every other region can decide what they want.Nigeria has more than 450 tribes but with different interests. Yorubas should work together for the interest of the region and unity of the country. Finally I advise political gangsters online to respond to write up with maturity not abusing people for it will never make or mar the reelection of PBM on Saturday.
Re: 2019 Nigeria Decides: Yorubas Must Read This by ejimatic: 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
NkayStory:

You lots apoear to be in some kind of bondage of some sort..What does Igbos have to do with your lives?You had to resort to lies and false-hood to propagate your cretinious thoughts..

Unlike most of you who cant think or make sound judgements without being to told to do so..Igbos have always rejected Buhari ..

Your assertions that Igbos dominate civil service is completely false....It is actually a pyschiatrist case to hinge your decisiions in life solely on Igbo likes and interests....Pathetic
. I have had a lot of reactions to what I posted about the need for south west to join hands together to vote APC.Some ignorant some cynical Some myopic some aberrant and some from furious. and frustrated online political gangsters and hooligans who are educated fools and illiterates who lack mannerism in the way the respond to matters online. I have earlier decided to reserve my comment on the copied write up till after the presidential election.However I deem it fit to make some clarifications. with high sense of constructivism.First the write up is not an attack on any tribe but to awaken the south west to the need to harness their efforts together. Anybody can do so if you think is necessary without apology to anybody..You are entitled to your opinion anytime..Second If south west is working together to ensure their son is VP whose business is that? Hausa's Igbo's and Yourubas can decide on what they want.That is politics. Youruba may want presidency in 2023 Igbo's may not need it.Whose business is that? Since 1999 Yoruba ruled for 8 years of two terms Hausa will have their second term now from 2019 to 2023 .Igbos may not want it .It is their choice .whose business? The essence of the write up is for Yourubas to work together in the interest of the southwest and for the future. Every other region can decide what they want.Nigeria has more than 450 tribes but with different interests. Yorubas should work together for the interest of the region and unity of the country. Finally I advise political gangsters online to respond to write up with maturity not abusing people for it will never make or mar the reelection of PBM on Saturday.
Re: 2019 Nigeria Decides: Yorubas Must Read This by ejimatic: 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
CharleyBright:
Op you are an illiterate fool to post this hateful and bigoted crap.
95% of content of your post is fabricated lies.

Firstly, you said Ibos are dominant in federal ministries. This is a shameful lie. Rather, the civil service is dominated by the Yorubas and Hausas.

Secondly, you shamelessly mentioned that the Ibos have always been enjoying the position of VP.
Either u are too beclouded with your bigotry to fail to see the irony of your statement or you are too young to know or understand Nigerian political history. Just to remind u, the Ibos hv only been opportuned to enjoy the slot of VP under Shehu Shagari.
while the Yorubas and Hausa/ Fulanis hv been taking turns to be Presidents, the ibos have been relegated to position of 2nd class citizens as they are made to beg for position of VP. And even then, you and many bigots like you say they shouldnt be given the VP slot.
Thirdly, am miffed and embarrassed that your call for Buhari to be supported by the yorubas is purely because Osibanjo will be VP, and not because Buhari deserves a 2nd term. So voting is now tribal patronage and not credibility of the candidates?
Fourthly, The Ibos Voted for Obasanjo a yoruba man and refused to vote for Buhari even when he took an Ibo man for VP. An Ibo man can vote for a yoruba man, but i doubt if a yoruba man can vote for
an Ibo man in election.
Am not Ibo so i don't speak for them, but i thnk the hatred between Ibos and yorubas is caused more by the yorubas hatred for ibos ( and your post is one evidence).

And by the way, assuming Buhari finishes 8yrs and Osibanjo decides to contest, what makes you think the North will support the yorubas in their bid?
You are a dreamer!!

Mark my words, come 2023, the North will abandon the Yeye APC party for the yorubas and they'd all jump into PDP that will have Northern candidate or form another party with Northern interest.
The North only cares for the North. They only cajole u to help fulfill their ambitions then abandon u.

All these bigotry posts wont do the country any good.
Re: 2019 Nigeria Decides: Yorubas Must Read This by ejimatic: 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
Luvlyna:
Jesus Christ! What a writeup filled with the heights of tribalism.
Needless to say that Nigerian at this point has gone past this. People are hungry. Anybody that doesn't perform within his first tenure, should be ready for a kick out, so that someone else can try.
The nation needs to move forward, thats the stage we are in now.
Re: 2019 Nigeria Decides: Yorubas Must Read This by ejimatic: 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
OLisaMacaulay:
See how you the kill your career,people like you will end up in poverty with this your fish brain.
Keep opening your dirty mouth
Re: 2019 Nigeria Decides: Yorubas Must Read This by ejimatic: 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ojoji:
Don't bring your yeye Yoruba stuff here. How many people your Osibanjo even knows in Ogun except his families and now considering Ondo or Osun? No one supported Buhari based on Osibanjo in 2015, majority of people did so because of PDP government failed like Buhari government. This is not the first time Buhari had been running with southern running mate. Why you did not shout Yoruba then when he picked Tunde Bakare as running mate? Was Tunde not good enough then? Country is seeking alternative way and you're here mentioning tribe. Is being a Yoruba wants to solve your problems? You know better than this please.
Re: 2019 Nigeria Decides: Yorubas Must Read This by ejimatic: 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
akinyeleaa:

First, it was very stupid of you to have attacked a whole tribe or anyone at all for the choices they choose to make politically.
And for anyone to keep reasoning the way you are concerning politics in Nigeria is very dumb concerning the prevailing realities in the country. Lemme first point out that I'm Yoruba and from Ogun State too but I won't support Osinbajo for VP just because he is from my state. I would never reinforce failure even if it was a family member.
You would have done better to tell us why they deserve a second term by listing achievements and successes recorded and not deriding a whole tribe.
Lemme also make it clear that maybe not all but majority of Igbos would never support Buhari not because of VP or whatever but because they just do not believe in him, trust me, they are justified. For any dumb person to say they are supporting Atiku because of Obi is most stupid. Maybe a few do but majority just don't believe in Buhari. Igbos supported Yaradua against Buhari in 2007 despite Buhari having an Igbo VP.
And for bleeps sake, this is democracy, you can't expect us all to support the same candidate. My parents supported Buhari and still do while I supported him but no longer do so just because I feel he has failed and I can't reinforce failure. They made their choice, so did I?
Another thing I would like to note is for me, the post of VP is almost useless and I'll tell you why, it is just a figurehead. Perhaps the most functional VP since 1999 is Osinbajo and that's because Buhari wanted it so. Gej was almost useless as VP and so was sambo. OBJ fell out with Atiku and almost made him useless too, so for anyone to support a party just cos of our son is VP is dumb. Besides what did Osinbajo do for Ogun sef.
Lastly, all this Igbo Yoruba rivalry is not good for us, the Yorubas seem to be cynical about Igbos and vice versa and it will keep breeding hatred, I'm not ready to dabble into who's more tribalist as we all have our fair share of it from zik to awo and many more
Re: 2019 Nigeria Decides: Yorubas Must Read This by ejimatic: 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
Shayetet13:
. Yourubas are not stupid .They can never be but they must protect the interest of Yoruba nation always
Re: 2019 Nigeria Decides: Yorubas Must Read This by ejimatic: 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2019
[quote author=DMerciful post=75848407]APC minions have failed especially seeing the momentum of Atiku resorted to tribal politics since corruption allegations refused to stick!
The option for all Nigerians is to rescue Nigeria from poverty! We cannot and should not be the headquarter of poverty ! It's an aberration! Such title should be reserved for countries who have been fighting civil war since forI have had a lot of reactions to what I posted about the need for south west to join hands together to vote APC.Some ignorant some cynical Some myopic some aberrant and some from furious. and frustrated online political gangsters and hooligans who are educated fools and illiterates who lack mannerism in the way the respond to matters online. I have earlier decided to reserve my comment on the copied write up till after the presidential election.However I deem it fit to make some clarifications. with high sense of constructivism.First the write up is not an attack on any tribe but to awaken the south west to the need to harness their efforts together. Anybody can do so if you think is necessary without apology to anybody..You are entitled to your opinion anytime..Second If south west is working together to ensure their son is VP whose business is that? Hausa's Igbo's and Yourubas can decide on what they want.That is politics. Youruba may want presidency in 2023 Igbo's may not need it.Whose business is that? Since 1999 Yoruba ruled for 8 years of two terms Hausa will have their second term now from 2019 to 2023 .Igbos may not want it .It is their choice .whose business? The essence of the write up is for Yourubas to work together in the interest of the southwest and for the future. Every other region can decide what they want.Nigeria has more than 450 tribes but with different interests. Yorubas should work together for the interest of the region and unity of the country. Finally I advise political gangsters online to respond to write up with maturity not abusing people for it will never make or mar the reelection of PBM on Saturday.ever like Yemen![/quot.
Re: 2019 Nigeria Decides: Yorubas Must Read This by ejimatic: 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
DMerciful:
APC minions have failed especially seeing the momentum of Atiku resorted to tribal politics since corruption allegations refused to stick!
The option for all Nigerians is to rescue Nigeria from poverty! We cannot and should not be the headquarter of poverty ! It's an aberration! Such title should be reserved for countries who have been fighting civil war since forever like Yemen!
Re: 2019 Nigeria Decides: Yorubas Must Read This by DMerciful(m): 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
Seek for a separate Yoruba nation then people will take you serious ! You want Niger Delta oil but care less about them!
ejimatic:
Re: 2019 Nigeria Decides: Yorubas Must Read This by NkayStory(f): 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
ejimatic:

I think the best solution is to agitate for your own country...

.All these talk and postulations from you lots are nonsense to be honest

..You cannot eay your cake and have it,therefore the sooner you start making plans to be on your own the better
Re: 2019 Nigeria Decides: Yorubas Must Read This by NkayStory(f): 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
DMerciful:
Seek for a separate Yoruba nation then people will take you serious ! You want Niger Delta oil but care less about them!

I didnt even see ths comment before making mine...I think a seperate Yoruba nation is what they should be seeking if they are serious.
Re: 2019 Nigeria Decides: Yorubas Must Read This by Kingspin(m): 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
ejimatic:
I. Please read the piece below if you are from the south west. Somebody posted it I decided to share because it shows the dynamics of Nigeria politics whether you like it or not . Yoruba is the most stupid set of people in politics? I disagree. completely...Yorubas who condemned Buhari, now thinking to vote in Atiku. are bastards? An Igbo woman recently shared same opinion in public about the need for Igbos to vote Atiku because of their son Obi. Wel, North is on the saver side, either Buhari or Atiku they stil hold political post of number one citizen because it is their rule and make their reign 8years as Obasanjo did. However Buhari has four years while Atiku will have 8years...Who will lose if Atiku wins?The game is now between East and West. Osinbajon is from west (yoruba), and Obi from East (Igbo). The Igbo are supporting Atiku/Obi because they recognise the importance of their son being the vice president. This time around they are posting stupid stories and lies to make Yoruba support their plans. If you vote PDP you have sold your own people and assist the Igbo to have their ways. Yoruba should think twice before they condemn their own. Omo eni kii sedi bebere ka fi ileke sidi omi elomii. Right in front of me now is a book on Hubert Ogunde and I have just read the story around the development of the play and song Yoruba Ronu. I've never seen a people who decide to be self enemies like Yoruba. You may decide not to vote in your own as Yoruba because Igbo are surreptitiously twisting your brains through lies and half truths on the social media but you may regret your action soon. But don't forget the Yoruba adage that says Teni n teni, takisa n taatan. But while Ohaneze is saying openly that they are voting massively for PDP because their son Obi is the running mate, Some Yoruba are unfortunately deriding their own son, Osinbajo, for petty politicking. We need to change this pattern of self indictment and destruction. Some Yoruba worked against Awolowo, Abiola, Bola Ige and other stars among them. Yorubas! Can't we reason? Some people may not share opinion expressed by the writer of this piece especially the Igbos and possibly some Yoruba's too. They may be using past to decide the present.Everybody is entitled to his opinion.However remember this is dynamics of Nigerian politics.Every region is integrated in Nigerian politics.
Yorubas should let Buhari finish his second term now by supporting Osinbajo so that power will shift in 2023 to the south.
Ps: share among Yorubas if you are convinced
Igbos know who can do the job better.
Re: 2019 Nigeria Decides: Yorubas Must Read This by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
I have a number of Yoruba friends who are agonising in this present administration. Some of them lost their jobs because of Buhari's incompetence and Osinbajo didn't do anything. If you think voting tribaly is a good idea, remember what happened to Kaduna teachers that lost their teaching jobs because of El-Rufai whom they voted for.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Nigeria Decides: Yorubas Must Read This by Samunique(m): 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2019
ejimatic:
I did understand you sir but unfortunately, Nigerian case needs an emergency !!!

We need to look beyond tribal interests to rescue this country from this present government which seems to lack the ideas and knowhow to unite this nation and lead her to the part of prosperity and greatness that should be.

President Buhari messed up big time in fact, he betrayed the trust many had on him prior to his election. He just showed us that he's still the same Buhari of 83-85. Apart from economic hardship and poverty he brought upon the nation, the most dreadful of the whole thing is that, "never has Nigeria been this divided. And all thanks to his nepotistic altitude and unguarded words.

Finally bro, Buhari is weak, he need to go back and rest, it very obvious he can no more cope with physical demands of his office except we want to deceive ourselves, even his wife confessed this openly that he's no longer in charge of his govt.

Sir , would you want such a man to continue bcs of tribal interests ?

Can't we be Nigerians first before any other thing ?

Don't you think it will send a very strong signal to our political elites if we're able to send Buhari home the way we did Jonathan ?

Don't you think it will be a win win for Nigerian masses ?

I mean, just think about it, if Nigeria is all about tribes or tribal interests, don't you think it will be better for us to go our separate way ?

Yes Osinbajo is my brother from Ogun state which happens to be my state. But what has his vice candidacy done for us ?

Bros if u are truly clamoring for yoruba interests, I think we have up to 3 Yoruba who are contesting for the presidency, why not throw your weigh behind them since you so much love the Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Nigeria Decides: Yorubas Must Read This by CharleyBright(m): 6:47am On Feb 19, 2019
ejimatic:

Shut the fvck up abegi, make i hear word.
You are a bigot and a hypocrite. Simple.

To start with, this your silly copy and paste reply to numerous people that told u how stupid your post is is so irritating. You are a Learner., a teenager and wannabe tribal fool.

Go back and read your useless tribalistic post.
I wont have bothered to answer if u were just making calls for yorubas to support theirs. But i am angry when u went to extent of cooking up lies about Ibos dominating the civil service and always getting VP slot.
Either u are still a teenager who knows nothing about Nigerian politics or you are a tribal bigot trying to run down an entire tribe with lies.
These kind of people really piss me off.

And mind u, am not Ibo. so dont call me whhat am not.
Re: 2019 Nigeria Decides: Yorubas Must Read This by akinyeleaa: 7:50am On Feb 19, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Please stop preaching this civil nonsense and see how the ibo people have insulted your tribe for the past four years just because we voted for APC as against their choice of PDP.

They even took turns to insult the northern Nigeria people until recently when they realized that it might be counter productive.

I am not a tribalist, but I guess there's a certain degree of insult one can take .

Personally, I don't mind voting for an ibo candidate over my own brother if the ibo candidate is miles ahead of my brother.

Nonetheless, I won't vote for PDP because their style of government is not miles ahead of the APC style of government.

In addition, I think the APC has benefited my people more than the PDP in many aspects. i.e infrastructural facilities abandoned for years under the government of the PDP are now being given due attention.

Need I go on.

PS: I know my tribe's support might not be enough to reelect the president, but I will rather give him my votes based on the aforementioned premise.
So I should stop being civil and go the the way of tribalists too abi, we can't all be stupid na. I'm not telling you Igbos have not insulted Yorubas or whatever, but if you'll be honest with urself, it's a two way thing as I've seen Yorubas too attack Igbos severally. it's fine you wanna support them based on development and successes and not some sentiment of our son and that was my point.
Have a good day
Re: 2019 Nigeria Decides: Yorubas Must Read This by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:56am On Feb 19, 2019
so someone foolishly posted something and you foolishly copy and foolishly posted here for us to see...you just won stir up hatred btw igbos and yorubas.....attimes i wonder ifyou no from Benin republic sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alleged Election Rigging: Atiku, PDP Leaders Show Video Proofs To Abdulsalami / See The Aspirant That Is Posed To Unseat Gov. Yahaya Bello / Saraki,ekweremadu,peter Obi,secondus At Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 223
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.