Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,407 members, 7,958,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:26 AM

Whose Report Should We Believe?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whose Report Should We Believe?? (324 Views)

I Couldn't Believe It When My Gf Told Me This / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me / Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whose Report Should We Believe?? by omgtzsammie(m): 10:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
Please nairalanders I'll need yhur contributions. Xo I have gone through xo much threads here about how to treat girls, xo called drills ND the likes. Although most things I have read on these threads are true, they have mostly encouraged guys to treat ladies as (pardon my lingua) as2holes seemingly because ladies smell blood and go for the kill when yhu treat them how a nice person should.
I for one have experienced the two scenarios, in the first case, I technically did not treat her like a scummy tho buh I gave her no attention ND she was all over me like I was the best thing since chicken and chips and in the second case, hmmm, I was ready to literally part ways with a kidney if need be jst to keep her buh d reverse was the case.
Going by this, the OPs of this other threads seem a bit right buh I'd rather we see this from another perspective, 'the God's angle'.
The Bible in proverbs 19: 14 says Houses and riches are the inheritance of Fathers, buh a prudent wife is from the Lord. And math 6:33 says seek ye first the kingdom of God and a spouse shall be added on to yhu.
The same proverbs 19: 27 says cease, my son, from instructions that causes to err from the words of knowledge.
Now man says treat them bad ND you'll get a good one and God says love me and I'll give you a good one. I for one know whose report I believe..
Whose report should we believe?? Man's or God's
Re: Whose Report Should We Believe?? by stinjoe(m): 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
My brother, go and sleep.
Re: Whose Report Should We Believe?? by omgtzsammie(m): 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
stinjoe:
My brother, go and sleep.
Am not feeling sleepy bruv..
Re: Whose Report Should We Believe?? by stinjoe(m): 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
Between God and Man, who is more superior to the other. I believe your answer is God. So why follow Man when you've God. I hope this makes sense.

(1) (Reply)

If You Don't See A Virgin Wife, Wont You Marry / Ladies, Cash Or Arranged Wedding? / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Service At The RCCG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.