Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

5 Reasons Why Being Single Is Awesome , According To Science! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why Being Single Is Awesome , According To Science! (366 Views)

Benefits Of Being Single / My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Being Single Is Awesome , According To Science! by hyanuoluwa: 3:57am On Feb 18, 2019
Scientific findings show here that you can have the best life while single and waiting for the love of your life.
Being single is just as fantastic as being in a relationship. When you are in a relationship, you are at a phase of life that can bring you immeasurable doses of happiness and put you in a good mental state for life’s motions.....READ MORE
https://www.hyanung.tk/2019/02/5-reasons-why-being-single-is-awesome.html?m=1

Re: 5 Reasons Why Being Single Is Awesome , According To Science! by okwabayi(m): 10:15am On Feb 18, 2019
I don’t need science to tell me what I already know.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Urgent And Serious Advice....pls Help / Dating Vs. Relationship / My Election In Uni That Year! Won Both My Opponent And His Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.