Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,010 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (15164 Views)

Would You Accept Such Gift? Pls Help A Worried Woman!! / Pls Help, My Happiness Is About To Be Turn To Sadness / Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by breadplanets(f): 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2019
Comanche:

Buroda Island, don't make me laugh this morning.

Are you new on Nairaland?

Whenever anybody deactivates on Nairaland, their moniker automatically becomes 'Nobody'.

Don't worry too much, I was also confused chasing around some 'Nobodies' as a newbie then. grin
wahahahaahahaahaha........
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ishilove:

Where was the 150k before she deactivated?

Habba! Why are you a doubting Thomas. The money was in the bank before she deactivated & still in my bank after. Will it now fly away because of her? If you want, I can send you the 150k instead. Just tell me you want it & send ya Akant!
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Ishilove: 2:22pm On Mar 02, 2019
truthsayer009:

Habba! Why are you a doubting Thomas. The money was in the bank before she deactivated & still in my bank after. Will it now fly away because of her? If you want, I can send you the 150k instead. Just tell me you want it & send ya Akant!
Oya I want it. Send am!
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by skyangel(f): 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2019
Lollllll. Una don hijack the thread originated by Nobody
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
Hmmmm, deactivate my account for what?
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ishilove:

Oya I want it. Send am!
Oya send your Akant Numba & bank
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Ishilove: 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
truthsayer009:

Oya send your Akant Numba & bank
Send it where? cheesy
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Ishilove: 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
flozy2020:
Criminal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ishilove:

Send it where? cheesy
Put it on your profile & I will take it from there, for safety purposes. Then you can remove it.
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by tabithababy(f): 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
flozy2020:

Are you back

Floxy2020 or flozy2020 cheesy

You registered today shocked

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Afrosage(f): 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
Comanche:

Buroda Island, don't make me laugh this morning.

Are you new on Nairaland?

Whenever anybody deactivates on Nairaland, their moniker automatically becomes 'Nobody'.

Don't worry too much, I was also confused chasing around some 'Nobodies' as a newbie then. grin
aswear down you really jus made me laff like a fool now...some 'nobodies'....that stuff confused me for some time...hahahahahhah..buroda island said itz d same nobody talking bout his car in the autosection like all nobodies are d same...dude cracked me up like mad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by keepingmum: 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
flozy2020:

NKgreat, aunty Flo, somebody has either hikacked ur usernamr or you think we are among the select few dining with buhari and havr access to unlimited coffers

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Ishilove: 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
truthsayer009:

Put it on your profile & I will take it from there, for safety purposes. Then you can remove it.
Seriously?? I should put my account number on my profile so that my Nairaland stalkers will trace me to my house and beat me, shoot my dog and kidnap my father? embarassed shocked

Now I know how much you like me cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Ishilove: 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2019
keepingmum:

NKgreat, aunty Flo, somebody has either hikacked ur usernamr or you think we are among the select few dining with buhari and havr access to unlimited coffers
grin grin

Nairaland enh cheesy
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Comanche(f): 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
flozy2020:

Madam, you must think stupid people are gathering for groupie on this thread.

Your old deactivated moniker is 'floXy2020' and the new one you created today is 'floZy2020'. angry

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Comanche(f): 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2019
keepingmum:

No mind the madam, she wan pull one fast one on us angry
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Comanche(f): 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
Afrosage:
aswear down you really jus made me laff like a fool now...some 'nobodies'....that stuff confused me for some time...hahahahahhah..buroda island said itz d same nobody talking bout his car in the autosection like all nobodies are d same...dude cracked me up like mad

Hehe....You're making me laugh again.

Imagine Buroda Island's confusion when he sees Mr Nobody with the rickety Infinity Gwhatever's post in the auto thread one minute, the next minute NYSC, then the next minute expectant and nursing mothers...His head will just be turnioniown...Hehe grin

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Goldenheart002(f): 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
truthsayer009:

Madame I have seen who to contact to get her details? Oya how much do you want to give her, Lets collaborate cheesy

Bros let's do it lyk dis, gimme d 150k to hold I will add something join am and send to her, it seems she lives very close to me grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Afrosage(f): 7:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
Comanche:

Hehe....You're making me laugh again.

Imagine Buroda Island's confusion when he sees Mr Nobody with the rickety Infinity Gwhatever's post in the auto thread one minute, the next minute NYSC, then the next minute expectant and nursing mothers...His head will just be turnioniown...Hehe grin
Rotflgrin this is like the funniest scenario I have seen here in while...he was even screen munching at some point

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by comtem2011: 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
tabithababy:

Are you back

Floxy2020 or flozy2020 cheesy

You registered today shocked
chai, una wicked o.
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2019
ifyalways:
Floxy2020 so you are greatnk? shocked You nearly fooled me with your Mariam Bekee fidelity account number. I wondered a bit why your name is Florence and your account details is Mariam.

With your greatnk profile, you said your husband left the house since 2018 May when some "Yoruba" lady offered you accomodation at Ajao estate and his number unreachable since then but here you claimed he's at home,landlord on your neck for house rent bla bla.

Consider this as a response to your last email to me . My 2K entered your hands somehow, consider that a point of contact for a curse in your life unless you truly repent from your scamming ways and ask God for forgiveness. I almost got fooled.
pls why is the profile name, nobody. I mean can't even click on it to view his signature
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
We
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Comanche(f): 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
Rikon:
Seun, I think there is a loophole in this your site.
This moniker in particular name "NOBODY" HAS been scamming people at intervals. Auto switching of accounts when replying pple. Infact I don't no how he does that, pls look into that..

Ha ta tun leleyi.

So Una plenty.

Hehe. grin

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Comanche(f): 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
Rikon:
pls why is the profile name, nobody. I mean can't even click on it to view his signature

It is nobody because she has de-activated her account.

Most often when they've been sniffed out, they de-activate their accounts.

A de-activated account on nairaland automatically becomes 'Nobody'. All his or her posts automatically changes from the moniker to Nobody.

To find the person's old post you have to search for the old moniker through Nairaland's search bar. Then you can find the old posts with the old moniker but only in situations where the person has been quoted. That way you can dig all the info you want.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Ishilove: 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
Rikon:
Seun, I think there is a loophole in this your site.
This moniker in particular name "NOBODY" HAS been scamming people at intervals. Auto switching of accounts when replying pple. Infact I don't no how he does that, pls look into that..
Buhahahahahahaha!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:11am On Mar 03, 2019
Rikon:

The person deactivated.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 03, 2019
Please advise on how I can reach you and what level of support you might need to start up a small business. Many thanks I await your response.
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 03, 2019
Hi Madam, kindly disregard my intial message just noticed your phone nr. I'll give you a ring. Many thanks
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 03, 2019
Is the person really a scam? Am suprised!
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ThothHermes: 12:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
Comanche:

Ha ta tun leleyi.

So Una plenty.

Hehe. grin
Hi

I was watching a movie yesterday and I saw a banner (Comanche Realtors). I knew I had seen that name somewhere. I remembered Nairaland. I wanted to ask; is there a connection?
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ishilove:

Seriously?? I should put my account number on my profile so that my Nairaland stalkers will trace me to my house and beat me, shoot my dog and kidnap my father? embarassed shocked

Now I know how much you like me cheesy

Lol, that your dog still dey alive? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Ishilove: 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Lol, that your dog still dey alive? cheesy
No o, my sister. We had to put down Ruggedman down last year when he became too old to eat, drink or move around. He was 16 cry

His successor is a juvenile Rott named Gift and he is such a sweet, mischievous animal despite his vicious countenance and uglymugg. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage / Get In Here For Your Quality And Affordable Shoes / How To Brush My One Year Old Son's Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.