Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (15149 Views)

Would You Accept Such Gift? Pls Help A Worried Woman!! / Pls Help, My Happiness Is About To Be Turn To Sadness / Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by CanadianNaija: 1:03am On Feb 21, 2019
uboma:
So it was all a scam afterall.

hmmmm!

What a disappointment.

Why are you disappointed? Defender of the universe!

You lots deserve to be relived of your monies.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by kizzoh(m): 2:53am On Feb 21, 2019
floxy2020:
Good people of Nigeria I greet you all. Pls help! I and my family are urgently in need of ur financial help. My child has a heavy growth of E-coli infection since last year, no money to treat her and life has not been easy for us. My husband have been on the sick bed for two years now due to serious set back in his business, my kids have stop going to school for the past one year now and they have been starving for the past one year no Job, house rent expired and my landlady is making life miserable for not me. I've bought so many people foodstuff on credit in the street and I have not been able to pay them, and don't know who 2 talk to except God, I was just led by my spirit to talk to nairalanders. We live at Igando road ikotun u can send someone to confirm my claim. Pls help us not to die in hunger and sickness. If u are touched and moved to help pls don't be discourage or hesitate to call me 08103136367 acct details 4020413656 B. N. Miriam fidelity bank
I am touched by your story. How can I reach u to help
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Godmother(f): 3:11am On Feb 21, 2019
kizzoh:

I am touched by your story. How can I reach u to help

Please read the entire thread so you get to see he part where it has been revealed she's a scam.

Its so sad. I too was moved by her story. If scammers like this keep springing up then there will be very little hope for those out there who genuinely need help.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by uboma(m): 5:27am On Feb 21, 2019
CanadianNaija:

Why are you disappointed? Defender of the universe!

You lots deserve to be relived of your monies.

You seem to lack comprehensive skills.

Review my previous comments again, this time, do it slowly and tell me, where I advocated that everyone supports the op without verifying his/her claims.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Coldplay007(f): 5:56am On Feb 21, 2019
Heavy growth of E coli since last year.. lol
That was a dead giveaway..

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Anonymous29: 6:40am On Feb 21, 2019
That's one of the problems eating into our system. Some people think they are wise n will rip people off their hard earned money. This woman/lady has been trying to scam people since only God knows. Just try to read all her created topics.
People get mind ooo.... All in the name of scamming you talk say your pikin get this n that. Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by duduade: 6:42am On Feb 21, 2019
Posts should be reported for lies and scams
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by CanadianNaija: 7:48am On Feb 21, 2019
uboma:

You seem to lack comprehensive skills.

Review my previous comments again, this time, do it slowly and tell me, where I advocated that everyone supports the op without verifying his/her claims.

Akuko! The foolish will always loose their money easily.
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by jakandeola(m): 8:56am On Feb 21, 2019
eyinjuege:

I hardly ever get involved with online solicitations as a principle, whether male or female. Finding out scam after scam only reinforces my beliefs.
There are real life people around me who I know for sure need my help.
Tertiary/university School fees is not a necessity, the sky will not fall if you don't go to school or if you defer your schooling till you have saved enough to go back to school. However, those seeking money for health issues is an urgent need and may not have the luxury of time.

I agree dear I stop attacking ifyalwayz wen I see she help pple a lot in rooms. even in real life is hard some are still a scam. or some are lazy.some of dose around dey keep asking dey turn u to thier bank account and Neva want to work.wen u deny dem dey begin to keep malice. is not ecrybody online DAT are scam some are too ashame to beg thier nebo. is a shame cos some people begin to mock dem and gossip dem about been poor dats why dey come internet. if is me I will Neva send a kobo until I see dem face to face or someone I knw in d rooms have seen dem.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetheart666(f): 10:27am On Feb 21, 2019
And I was even defending the thief in the other thread that people should be easy on her because it's not easy for someone to come out in the open to beg,don't worry Mr/Mrs scammer,just know what what you typed up there will come to you 10folds and when it does,you won't even see the hand to type an apology on here talkless of soliciting for funds. You just brought a generational curse upon your household.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by keepingmum: 11:35am On Feb 21, 2019
I do not believe the OP is a scammer however i do believe she needs some sort of help because shes struggling. I have followed her posts for a while and she has always been a beggar.
Infact, there was a time i researched her down to her FB profile, i know her names are Florence something, she does have a third username where she was pleading for people to gift her learning dvd's (if i recall correctly) to help home school her children as they had been out of school for a while due to financial difficulties.

My only issue with her is an entitlement and enablement behaviour. Its clear things havent been rosy with her for a while, yet you keep birthing children into an environment where you can barely feed/shelter or cater to yourself BUT you feel it is GOD that gives children and he WILL provide for the child when its comes.
When the child is here, you now start using the child as a means to beg and solicit for help rather than work.

As someone pointed out in one your many threads op, your hubby cannot claim to be down from financial challenges yet have an erection. But if you are one of those women who believes you should shag whenever, please use contraceptives!! Its less than 500 naira which i believe is less than the cost of a pamper. There's the implant which lasts a minimum of 3 years and the coil which can last upto 5 years. What is wrong with you people, bringing kids to suffer in this world unnecessarily? Anyway i digress

Anyone who wants to assist the op should but i would rather any assistance provided to her should NOT be monetary, rather if you can get her a job as a help/clearner/administrative staff (depending on her qualifications), get the husband a job as a driver, gateman, admin staff (since he appears happy to allow his wife do all the hard work in sourcing for food, shelter whilst he comes and climbs on the mountain at night - because its his God given right as the brideprice payer)

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Mimzyy(f): 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
These e scammers just make it very difficult for those who genuinely need help to get it. It’s a shame.
thorpido:
Na wa.Just when I was planning to offer something.
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ThothHermes: 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
keepingmum:
I do not believe the OP is a scammer however i do believe she needs some sort of help because shes struggling. I have followed her posts for a while and she has always been a beggar.
Infact, there was a time i researched her down to her FB profile, i know her names are Florence something, she does have a third username where she was pleading for people to gift her learning dvd's (if i recall correctly) to help home school her children as they had been out of school for a while due to financial difficulties.

My only issue with her is an entitlement and enablement behaviour. Its clear things havent been rosy with her for a while, yet you keep birthing children into an environment where you can barely feed/shelter or cater to yourself BUT you feel it is GOD that gives children and he WILL provide for the child when its comes.
When the child is here, you now start using the child as a means to beg and solicit for help rather than work.

As someone pointed out in one your many threads op, your hubby cannot claim to be down from financial challenges yet have an erection. But if you are one of those women who believes you should shag whenever, please use contraceptives!! Its less than 500 naira which i believe is less than the cost of a pamper. There's the implant which lasts a minimum of 3 years and the coil which can last upto 5 years. What is wrong with you people, bringing kids to suffer in this world unnecessarily? Anyway i digress

Anyone who wants to assist the op should but i would rather any assistance provided to her should NOT be monetary, rather if you can get her a job as a help/clearner/administrative staff (depending on her qualifications), get the husband a job as a driver, gateman, admin staff (since he appears happy to allow his wife do all the hard work in sourcing for food, shelter whilst he comes and climbs on the mountain at night - because its his God given right as the brideprice payer)
To hug you just dey hungry me.

I knew immediately that this was the case.

Everything is black or white to some people here. Halfwits!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
ThothHermes:
To hug you just dey hungry me.

I knew immediately that this was the case.

Everything is black or white to some people here. Halfwits!!!
Are you the bedridden husband undecided
This one you've been dissing anybody against op

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ThothHermes: 1:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
FloraEC:
Are you the bedridden husband undecided This one you've been dissing anybody against op
What else is new
Move on before motor jam you undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
ThothHermes:
What else is new

Move on before motor jam you undecided
Nothing else, guessed right then.
cheesy grin

9 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ThothHermes: 2:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
Floxy2020 you are viewing this thread.
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by thorpido(m): 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
Mimzyy:
These e scammers just make it very difficult for those who genuinely need help to get it. It’s a shame.
Such a shame.

How're you doing?Long time.
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ThothHermes: 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
FloraEC:

Nothing else, guessed right then.
cheesy grin
I be wan give you serious yabbing now but I decided against it after going through your posts. You be like better person. Plus I saw Janet Evanovich somewhere (brought back memories).

Go and sin no more.

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by comtem2011: 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
FloraEC:

Are you the bedridden husband undecided
This one you've been dissing anybody against op
lol. Wetin carry u come here?
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by comtem2011: 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2019
OP don crawl enta cupboard as secret don open. I wonder why a normal human being will be begging from January to December every year.

Truth is we all have our down period, but using it as an avenue to defraud people is very bad. The worst is bringing innocent children into the begging by tagging them with diseases. What a life?

Requesting for 500k online fa, haba.

Try and start small, every one is on the hustling side. Join the raise.

Padi mo, Yee bimo beere. Training one kid is not easy talkless of many. If u really want the best for your children, go for family planning. Don't let your children bite your ear later in the future.

My one cent.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
ThothHermes:
I be wan give you serious yabbing now but I decided against it after going through your posts. You be like better person. Plus I saw Janet Evanovich somewhere (brought back memories).

Go and sin no more.
Lolzz. No problem then but small small with the way you defend op jare, you just registered few days ago and started defending him/her. Very suspicious grin
Yabbing actually don't move me
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2019
@Keepingmum, Floxy had the opportunity to explain herself either privately or here but you know what she told me, I should call her. I have never called any nlder and definitely not calling her.

Let me tell you about the smart NLD scammers, they create a script and stick with it. Twisting it along the line as they lie on until one day, like all liars, they will forget their lines and go off script.

There's an Ifeanyi that had a school fees script from 2014 to 2017. In 2014,he claimed his mom got some contract and won't be paid until Jan 2015 and his deadline for school payment was Nov 2014. Up until 2017, he consistently posted and begged with different handles with same school script. Ask him about the contract, no response, he will simply create a new handle and continue. I think he finally got tired or he's still here with another handle.

Then there was this guy That claimed to have a family and selling foodstuff in Ogun state. He POSTED pictures of his supposedly whole suffering family here. All were lies. He was finally caught to be a scammer with his many handles (he even had one very active one at the phones section ) and he was bold to mock us, telling us how NLDERS have given him money in the past bla bla and fallen for his stories.

Back to Nkeiru, check her old threads. Her or his modus operandi is to abandon a thread once you suggest any Thing but money and create a new one. Compare the writing/typing style of GreatNk ,email addresses(she has so many) with Floxy2020 .But

Is it mere coincidence that her husband that ran away and is unreachable since June last year is now sick and bedridden for the past 2 years?

20 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
comtem2011:
lol. Wetin carry u come here?
I bin dy follow this thread since even before glam ma commented on it, Lolzz.
I just like reading the defenders argument, non defenders, the Bible quoting crew, the 'op check your account balance, I just made a transfer" etc

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
greatnk:
May 28
Please! Please!! Please !!!

Help us in the name of God Almighty and with too much tears in my eyes great agony in my heart I sincerely and humbly write to ask for the financial help of well meaningful and good Nigerians and Non-Nigerians to enable us survive the bitterness and hardship of life. I am a mother of three children of age 5, 3 and 10 months respectively.

We are in a very very bad and delicate situation where everything has gone from bad to worst and we cannot cope anymore because we have nothing, not even a piece of food to eat and I don't know what else to do right now but I still believe that there are human angels with a heart full of compassion and kindness that God Almighty would use to reach out to me and my children to help and restore us to an up right position once again.

On the 29th of December we were scornfully and ridiculously thrown out of our apartment because of non payment of rent after which we slept in the TREM church off Osoloway for two days with the help of an angel (an Ibo lady who is a member of the church) after which God used another human angel (a Yoruba woman) from Ajao Estate to rescue us ( me and my children) and that was when my husband left from the church since he could not join us to stay in the woman's house and ever since then he has not returned and his mobile number has remained off and the God sent human angel accommodated and fed me and my 3 children for one month and even went furthermore and compassionately rented a room apartment for me and my children in Ikotun area of Lagos and also gave me thirty thousand Naira ( N30,000 ) for support which I used the money to buy raw materials to manufacture insecticides and germicides and supply to retailers and I did this for some time and out of it we do feed and I was able to register two of my children who has been out of school for over a year in a nearby school and pay their school fees for the school term that just past and a new term has commenced and there is no money left with me right now to run my business and take care of my children and their school fees because I spent all the remaining money with me in treating my first child who was very sick and has a heavy growth of E-Coli according to lab test result.

I appreciate God that my child (5 years old) is well again but now we barely feed and I go hunger most times to ensure that my chidren are filled with any little food I could lay my hands on and I coulld not do anything than to cry along with my children whenever the cry because of food which we do offer to people freely in the past before things went bad. I heartily appreciate everything God usec the Yoruba woman in the form of a human angel to do for me and my children and I can't stop thanking God and also the woman he has used to help me and my children greatly but I cannot continually run to her all the time for help since she told me that she is a part time student and have limited resources if not she would not hesitate to help me.

I honestly and sincerely need the financial help of good people to raise a tangible amount of money from N200,000-to-N500,000 to enable me continue my production and supply of insecticides and germicides since I already have a good customer base despite the fact that I have not been able to meet market demand for my products because of the small capital I started with initially. Getting a reasonable capital to start again will go a long way to boost my production capacity and also increase my profit margin greatly which in turn will change things for the better and enable me take care of my self and my children accordingly and also help me to register the products with NAFDAC.

I will be willing to pay back any amount given to me with a minimal interest if need be. Last week I applied for N300,000 loan at AB Micro Finance Bank but my application was not successful because I could not provide a guarantor that owns a shop within their proximity. Please, you can verify all my claims and I pray that God should use you or any person close to you as a human angel from any tribe and race to help me and my children in any way possible within your power and by the grace of God Almighty and surely my God and the God of my innocent children will bless and increase you greatly in every area of life and we shall be forever grateful.

May God Almighty bless you for taking your time out to read my plea for help.

Thanks and may God bless you all.

No assistance will be too small and please here is my contacts;

E: gr8nkeiru@yahoo.com
Ph:08103136367

Regards,
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
She has been online since yesterday. If she has answers as to why her stories conflict, she should post it here and i will offer her an apology.

You dont need a good memory when you are being truthful.

6 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Wizywiz(m): 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
Naija I hail thee...e be like say na women they scam pass now.look...hmm mm..anyway make sure u vote on Saturday..but vote wisely
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ThothHermes: 3:57pm On Feb 21, 2019
FloraEC:

Lolzz. No problem then but small small with the way you defend op jare,
Na so.

you just registered few days ago and started defending him/her. Very suspicious grin
Yabbing actually don't move me
Not like I owe you any explanation o but Buhari and Atiku matter don make me chop ban. My moniker is clearly on my signature.

Since you are checking dates of registration, why not check the OP's and tell me why someone would be using a 2010 moniker to scam for how much

Her stories might be inconsistent for understandable reasons, but it does not make her a criminal. Desperation is more like it.
I think this is not the first time she is doing it hence the inconsistencies.
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by comtem2011: 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
FloraEC:

I bin dy follow this thread since even before glam ma commented on it, Lolzz.
I just like reading the defenders argument, non defenders, the Bible quoting crew, the 'op check your account balance, I just made a transfer" etc
hahahahaha, kai u wiked o.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
ThothHermes:
Na so.
Not like I owe you any explanation o but Buhari and Atiku matter don make me chop ban. My moniker is clearly on my signature.
Since you are checking dates of registration, why not check the OP's and tell me why someone would be using a 2010 moniker to scam for how much
Her stories might be inconsistent for understandable reasons, but it does not make her a criminal. Desperation is more like it.
I think this is not the first time she is doing it hence the inconsistencies.
Thanks for explaining.
So that people would think she's legit, "like ohh she's an old member, maybe she's real"
Whenever someone offers a solution to her, she'll disappear and post the same thing in another section.
If she's truly desperate, she would've embraced or accepted any type of help or solution offered to her.
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ImaIma1(f): 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2019
ifyalways:
@OP, you will recieve a PM and 2K from me today.
The 2K is your transportation from ikotun to lekki while the PM will be to tell you the eatery in lekki to go pick up foodstuff and drugs for your children.

Like I said before, get family planning , very important. Regardless of your religious and anyone else's view on it.

God help you. I have unfollowed your threads.

Ifyalwayss easy. You don't have to help her and make her feel humiliated at the same time.

I am sure she knows all these things you are saying. Sending a person message would have been better.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Get In Here For Your Quality And Affordable Shoes / Proud Your Child Can't Speak Your Native Tongue? / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.