Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,890 members, 7,828,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (15172 Views)

Would You Accept Such Gift? Pls Help A Worried Woman!! / Pls Help, My Happiness Is About To Be Turn To Sadness / Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ImaIma1(f): 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2019
ifyalways:
Floxy2020 so you are greatnk? shocked You nearly fooled me with your Mariam Bekee fidelity account number. I wondered a bit why your name is Florence and your account details is Mariam.

With your greatnk profile, you said your husband left the house since 2018 May when some "Yoruba" lady offered you accomodation at Ajao estate and his number unreachable since then but here you claimed he's at home,landlord on your neck for house rent bla bla.

Consider this as a response to your last email to me . My 2K entered your hands somehow, consider that a point of contact for a curse in your life unless you truly repent from your scamming ways and ask God for forgiveness. I almost got fooled.

Wow!! Very hard to help these days
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by talltosyne: 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
comtem2011:
OP don crawl enta cupboard as secret don open. I wonder why a normal human being will be begging from January to December every year.

Truth is we all have our down period, but using it as an avenue to defraud people is very bad. The worst is bringing innocent children into the begging by tagging them with diseases. What a life?

Requesting for 500k online fa, haba.

Try and start small, every one is on the hustling side. Join the raise.

Padi mo, Yee bimo beere. Training one kid is not easy talkless of many. If u really want the best for your children, go for family planning. Don't let your children bite your ear later in the future.

My one cent.
Afi omo beere
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ThothHermes: 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
FloraEC:

Thanks for explaining.
So that people would think she's legit, "like ohh she's an old member, maybe she's real"
She don tey for the game
Whenever someone offers a solution to her, she'll disappear and post the same thing in another section.
That's bad. Defeatist. Mental reprogramming is what she needs I think.
If she's truly desperate, she would've embraced or accepted any type of help or solution offered to her.
Guess you are right.

...all charity does is to perpetrate the poverty it seeks to eradicate... Wallace Wattles

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Mimzyy(f): 8:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
I’m fine sir. Yeah, been a while.

thorpido:
Such a shame.

How're you doing?Long time.
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by sisisioge: 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
grin grin grin

What an interesting thread!

No be small thing!
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 21, 2019
ifyalways:
Floxy2020 so you are greatnk? shocked You nearly fooled me with your Mariam Bekee fidelity account number. I wondered a bit why your name is Florence and your account details is Mariam.

With your greatnk profile, you said your husband left the house since 2018 May when some "Yoruba" lady offered you accomodation at Ajao estate and his number unreachable since then but here you claimed he's at home,landlord on your neck for house rent bla bla.

Consider this as a response to your last email to me . My 2K entered your hands somehow, consider that a point of contact for a curse in your life unless you truly repent from your scamming ways and ask God for forgiveness. I almost got fooled.

I was surprised you fell for this. After the first post I was so sure.
Then when she repled you....that sealed it

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Coldplay007:
Heavy growth of E coli since last year.. lol
That was a dead giveaway..
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
keepingmum:
I do not believe the OP is a scammer however i do believe she needs some sort of help because shes struggling. I have followed her posts for a while and she has always been a beggar.
Infact, there was a time i researched her down to her FB profile, i know her names are Florence something, she does have a third username where she was pleading for people to gift her learning dvd's (if i recall correctly) to help home school her children as they had been out of school for a while due to financial difficulties.

My only issue with her is an entitlement and enablement behaviour. Its clear things havent been rosy with her for a while, yet you keep birthing children into an environment where you can barely feed/shelter or cater to yourself BUT you feel it is GOD that gives children and he WILL provide for the child when its comes.
When the child is here, you now start using the child as a means to beg and solicit for help rather than work.

As someone pointed out in one your many threads op, your hubby cannot claim to be down from financial challenges yet have an erection. But if you are one of those women who believes you should shag whenever, please use contraceptives!! Its less than 500 naira which i believe is less than the cost of a pamper. There's the implant which lasts a minimum of 3 years and the coil which can last upto 5 years. What is wrong with you people, bringing kids to suffer in this world unnecessarily? Anyway i digress

Anyone who wants to assist the op should but i would rather any assistance provided to her should NOT be monetary, rather if you can get her a job as a help/clearner/administrative staff (depending on her qualifications), get the husband a job as a driver, gateman, admin staff (since he appears happy to allow his wife do all the hard work in sourcing for food, shelter whilst he comes and climbs on the mountain at night - because its his God given right as the brideprice payer)

Why would she get a job when she can do this

Besides why do believe she is a she or even that anything you saw on FB is real or that there are really any kids at all

I wonder why anyone thinks begging isn't a job or lucrative
For every sceptic there are 10 sympathisers
The method is simple so you wash rinse and repeat

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Goldenheart002(f): 10:30am On Feb 22, 2019
Reminds me of something similar dat happened at ikotun years ago. I was in molue heading to oshodi but while it's yet to full, different ppl were coming in to market their wares and also to beg, then a woman came with pictures of her daughter suffering from a certain cancer, ppl were showing emotions in cash and kind then a man interrupted d show, he apparently knew her years back begging for dat same child and he demanded to know why she's still begging because d child ought to have been healed after almost 7yrs. Everyone got interested and drilled d woman till she confessed dat d child actually had d cancer, money was raised for surgery but she died and ever since she couldn't bare not to beg .....

Moral

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 23, 2019
Pls don't condemn me first after reading my post try and just ask me question in the area u don't understand and I will explain to u. I've never change my story is unfortunationate that I was banned since three good days even the long mail I wrote to u guys about my story and my sincerly apology was not published by the person incharge here, pls cam down and follow it up with me and I will prove it beyound reasonable doubt that I am innocent of the accusation.

Pls I am not a scammer, thief or a beggar. I am only desperately in need of you guys assistance that is all. But the way nairlanders call me scammer since 2017 I started seeking for the same help always skip my mind and I fall sick atimes. That was what prompted me to open another thread with another email. Pls I'm not fooling anyone here, I was geniuely, sincerely and desperately in need your help. Though what ifyalways said is true but she got it all wrong, and u know atimes ugly situation can make one to appear to be a fool, as if u don't know your left from ur write. And because of kids u can go any length to make sure their okay. My situation is worse than I explained to u previously and is affecting my kids terribly. U know is not everything one can post online. I am seriousl down because of this issue I just recover little yesterday.

Pls I sincerly apologies to you guys for every area u feel I offended u. Pls I'm so sorry. U are also free to call for any question 08103136367
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by sisisioge: 7:07am On Feb 23, 2019
^^^

How very sad! You could have responded here with this explanation using that other unbanned username instead of viewing without commenting. It is well...just take the advice given about looking for work and stop begging regardless of your situation. No one owes you anything. Take care of the children your bore into this world.. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 23, 2019
Tnx a lot, I've been down, is not easy to cope with such names, scammer, thief. U can even collaspe with hearing of it.
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by sisisioge: 7:28am On Feb 23, 2019
floxy2020:
Tnx a lot, I've been down, is not easy to cope with such names, scammer, thief. U can even collaspe with hearing of it.

Then stop begging to keep your mind sound! The woman that used to clean the house I lived in Gbagada has so many children too. She's always slinging a baby around but she works. Charges N600 per flat to clean twice in a week. We had 7 flats. The next compound used her too and I'm sure she had other customers. There is dignity in labour!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Omoluabi16(m): 7:35am On Feb 23, 2019
Madam, we are all in need one way or the other. The economy is very hard..whatever problems you have, there's a good chance we know someone close by with similar problems. Go to churches, they help or any NGO out there. I believe you have neighbours, at least one of them will look on your situation and help you.
Extended family nko?

Checking your threads, and you've been soliciting for about 2 years from total strangers.Something just doesn't add up. The fact you May be genuine still doesn't give you a pass.Your story is enough to melt hearts, God knows if I had I would drop my widows mite. But to make it you've begged and exhausted goodwill from your local creditors, then you might likely do same here. Re strategize. Your children don't need school now but food.
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 23, 2019
I understand,though I've not gotten the help incae. U don't understand. but who wear shoe know where it pinches
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 7:47am On Feb 23, 2019
floxy2020:
Pls don't condemn me first after reading my post try and just ask me question in the area u don't understand and I will explain to u. I've never change my story is unfortunationate that I was banned since three good days even the long mail I wrote to u guys about my story and my sincerly apology was not published by the person incharge here, pls cam down and follow it up with me and I will prove it beyound reasonable doubt that I am innocent of the accusation.

Pls I am not a scammer, thief or a beggar. I am only desperately in need of you guys assistance that is all. But the way nairlanders call me scammer since 2017 I started seeking for the same help always skip my mind and I fall sick atimes. That was what prompted me to open another thread with another email. Pls I'm not fooling anyone here, I was geniuely, sincerely and desperately in need your help. Though what ifyalways said is true but she got it all wrong, and u know atimes ugly situation can make one to appear to be a fool, as if u don't know your left from ur write. And because of kids u can go any length to make sure their okay. My situation is worse than I explained to u previously and is affecting my kids terribly. U know is not everything one can post online. I am seriousl down because of this issue I just recover little yesterday.

Pls I sincerly apologies to you guys for every area u feel I offended u. Pls I'm so sorry. U are also free to call for any question 08103136367
1. Your husband left and became unreachable from June 2018
Veesus your husband has been sick and at home for the past 2 years

2. Your greatnk posts were made by a friend who you called to help you do so (that's what you told me via email). So you have a friend in real life that instead of helping you and your children, had the whole time and data to create posts repeatedly for you but here and now, you have just claimed that you created a new username and "opened" new threads because of the names you were called.

3. You claim to make insecticide yet not once have you ever created a post to advertise this insecticide so NLDERS can patronize you. For you and your alleged friend, your online activities starts and ends with begging.

4. You said i was right but got it all wrong, please explain.

5. I just re-read your email and noticed that you wrote your woes started in 2016. You said in 2016, you were living in a three bedroom apartment and your children school in a posh school of 150K per session and child. You need to check your Floxy2020 posts as far back as 2014/2015. Did you forget or were dizzy when you were emailing me that version of your story

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Omoluabi16(m): 7:52am On Feb 23, 2019
floxy2020:
I understand,though I've not gotten the help incae. U don't understand. but who wear shoe know where it pinches
see what shoe? who never taste poverty before? Someone just told you about a woman cleaning houses and you aren't even considering that you just want that alert. Things may not work that way again..people care less these days, and some people have been victims to scams. Madam caml down.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 7:52am On Feb 23, 2019
She's gone!

Hope you have not fainted, greatnk/Floxy since posts on NLD can make you faint in real life. When you return she, attached are excerpts from your email in case you have forgotten .
Please help me understand you and your story

floxy2020:

6 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by tabithababy(f): 8:20am On Feb 23, 2019
cheesy

Op, go and find work to do o

Dont faint biko

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Eroms4life17(m): 8:53am On Feb 23, 2019
I think that woman is a scammer. He / She may or may not be in any distress as she make us to believe but what is clear is some sort of criminal intention and desire to mislead people-oriented her own advantage. Ifyalways I have followed you on nairaland since my university days and I must say it's an honor to meet you here. Thanks for exposing this he /she

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ahnie: 9:16am On Feb 23, 2019
From what I have deduce from her explanations she really needs help.
But her tales are really not aligning... too much cosmetic add ups.

May your helpers locate you.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 10:12am On Feb 23, 2019
Floxy2020 3 or 4 kids, make up your mind already . I'm interested in learning/knowing how a supposed mother does not know the number of children she birthed.

Don't faint ooo cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by eventsmallchops: 10:42am On Feb 23, 2019
don't crucify her yet, things are hard in this country with no job, that doesn't mean anyone should be defrauding people, because the rage of God can further put you in more suffering, I myself and my wife are looking for job or free accommodation in Abuja even if you can offer my family your security post, we will gladly move in and take care of the premises , we are not in Abuja at the moment as we are both hanging with friends ever since I lost my job but we believe I will be able to get space in one of the garden to start my small chops business and my wife will be able to get a space in one of the market for her braiding business if we can get accommodation in Abuja as most of her good customers have relocated to Abuja, we are both graduates thou with a beautiful daughter! I know deep in my mind that I'm not a fraud and the claim can be verified , and we wont mind if you can offer any of us a job, we are both university graduates .

NB: I have noticed some people are quick when it come to crucifying people seeking for help, but in the real sense they are not willing to help and they have never help before , neither will they ever do so, this is not good

anyone around that woman house should try to verify her claims. Thank You very much.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 23, 2019
Ifyalways the four kids includes the girls staying with me, but she has gone since I cannot be able to take of her very well, so I take her home for own good. Cos I dont want to suffer another woman's child. Assuming she is arround it would have better for me to get any job to take of my little kids. But I prefer business cos my kids are too little to leave them behind and rush to work, pls understand my plight

Maybe u reproof my mail again. 2017 dec during xmas period wen we went home with the yoruba woman and he left without calling us, not knowing that he looses conciouness and was admitted and discharge in the hospital and also travel to Etchie village for native treatment before I discovered all the things he went thru arround last year june 2018. The truth of the matter that, he is still suffering it till now. This almost 2yrs now ie 2017 Dec till now
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by comtem2011: 11:53am On Feb 23, 2019
floxy2020:
Ifyalways the four kids includes the girls staying with me, but she has gone since I cannot be able to take of her very well, so I take her home for own good. Cos I dont want to suffer another woman's child. Assuming she is arround it would have better for me to get any job to take of my little kids. But I prefer business cos my kids are too little to leave them behind and rush to work, pls understand my plight

Maybe u reproof my mail again. 2017 dec during xmas period wen we went home with the yoruba woman and he left without calling us, not knowing that he looses conciouness and was admitted and discharge in the hospital and also travel to Etchie village for native treatment before I discovered all the things he went thru arround last year june 2018. The truth of the matter that, he is still suffering it till now. This almost 2yrs now ie 2017 Dec till now
Madam, Go out there and look for menial job to feed your children, every one is struggling too to make it. There are many jobs you can do to feed your children. Washing of clothes, cleaning of houses, cook etc. Only laziness can be making someone to be begging online for the past 2 years, whatever story u have does not justify you. If the suffering is too much, Go back to your parents and I believe you have siblings too.

We all have our down days, shall we continue to beg for help? Even if 50k is given to you now, it doesn't solve your problem, you are the only one that can solve your problem with the help of God.

Go out there and look for what to do in order to feed your children.

Cheers.

7 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 12:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
floxy2020:

You started begging in 2014 but you also claimed you were living fine in a 3bed apartment in 2016.

So, how come you were begging in 2014?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by LadySarah: 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
ifyalways:

You started begging in 2014 but you also claimed you were living fine in a 3bed apartment in 2016.

I think She needs help.Hardship can mess someone up evrn psychologically.
Anyone who wants to should help her please.
Madam,tell your husband to get up and Go work.The downfall of a man isnt the end of his life rather a lesson and pedal to greater things.
God will see your family through
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by islandmoon: 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
ifyalways:

you suddenly turned FBI because you sent her 2k cheesy, it must be fun using her to massage your ego, your mates are doing give away on Instagram. well, send me your account number so I can refund the 2k you claimed she has defrauded you.

and to you OP, you can see the insults you are getting here from slay Mamas cheesy cheesy because of 2k why not leave these kids for your husband and turn slay mama too?

6 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ahnie: 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
Lolz@the Oga above mie grin grin
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by falcon01: 1:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
ahnie:
Lolz@the Oga above mie grin grin

ahnie are you ok? ahnie are you ok? ahnie are you ok ahnie

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 1:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
islandmoon:

you suddenly turned FBI because you sent her 2k cheesy, it must be fun using her using her to massage your ego, your mates are doing give away on Instagram. well, send me your account number so I can refund the 2k you claimed she has defrauded you.

and to you OP, you can see the insults you are getting here from slay Mamas cheesy cheesy because of 2k why not leave these kids for your husband and turn slay mama too?
Please send me 2K recharge card, any network is fine. Thanks

Email to send it to: Ifyalways at gmail dot com.

smiley

15 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Agbaletu: 1:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
islandmoon:

you suddenly turned FBI because you sent her 2k cheesy, it must be fun using her using her to massage your ego, your mates are doing give away on Instagram. well, send me your account number so I can refund the 2k you claimed she has defrauded you.

She has provided her email. She requests recharge card of any network. You can update the house when you send it since you want to refund her 2k.
We are waiting for the update.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Brush My One Year Old Son's Teeth / Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here / Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.