Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter (47943 Views)

Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner / Fatima, Atiku’s Daughter Revalidates Her Membership Of APC (Photos) / Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by Moukandjo: 10:05am On Feb 18, 2019
Hector09:
Nigerians IPIGs & the daft PDP sycophants are the must gullible people on earth, every body should boycott the stupid election
Fixed!
Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:05am On Feb 18, 2019
Kobicove:

Let us assume you were to leave an inheritance of $1billion for the benefit of your young children.

Please be very honest - Between Buhari and Atiku, who would you entrust it to?
Atiku, because he has the capacity to increase the money(assuming he has access to it)...he Will manage and most importantly invest the resources better...to whom much is given much is expected.. I will rather have my children learn how to manage money under Atiku than Buhari.. holding on to money or burying it inside the ground is not a sign of a good financial manager.. because that money will remain the same value or might even depreciate due to inflation...yes there's a chance of financial mismanagement in option A but also a greater chance of financial growth..while in option B growth will NOT happen...
Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by Slynation(m): 10:07am On Feb 18, 2019
Hector09:
Nigerians are the must gullible people on earth, every body should boycott the stupid election

Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by Born2Breed(f): 10:08am On Feb 18, 2019
Gforce2019:

Your $1 billion arm procurement fund was judiciously use... Don't let anybody deceived you...
If you remembered, some of the money was used for the procurement of fighter jets...
The evidence speaks for itself.... when the national assembly wanted to impeached Mr. President because the money wasn't budgeted for and has been deposited to the company's account for the procurement of fighters jet..
2. I'm a uniform personnel , there are some information that are not for public consumption... I will not say more than that....

Now to the other side, dasuki money was shared abruptly among the polithievians and the fact speaks for itself...

Please don't mention me of you have nothing meaniful to write.

What was the cost of the 12 tucano jets, the type we bought price is $10m per unit which amounts to $120m.

Your lifeless criminal gambino (daura version) crime cabal pocketed the rest. Why are soldiers dying daily,why are insurgents gaining grounds daily,why are our brothers n sisters being killed,raped and kidnapped daily? really $1billion was spent on arms procurement. The previous admin never had this opportunity to purchase weapon from the U.S n co.

After May 29th swearing in of Atiku,the revelation of the massive stealing of arms funds will shake Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by Yoighaman(m): 10:11am On Feb 18, 2019
I sense many of the folks here shouting Atikulated were youngsters during the PDP years, (not that I am an old man either)..... if you knew what they did to this country, you will shed tears, we had so much money to develop this country in an exponential manner but the funds were stolen and wasted on houses, exotic cars, women, personal businesses etc., why do you want to bring back such people to power?

The international community supporting them now, connived with the PDP to move stolen funds to their country, part of the funds is what is in their Banks for use as loans to their citizens and for developing their own economy at the expense of ours, why do you think they are supporting Atiku, you think they like him or Nigeria? Buhari blocked everything and that is why they want him out.

Sakari and his likes sponsored Buhari's campaign with the hope of recouping their money from the treasury when Buhari wins, but unfortunately Buhari didn't allow it, although this is politics and he (Buhari) ought to have played by the rules of whatever pact they had before he won. Please don't get me wrong, there is corruption in Buhari's administration but it wasn't as brazen as it used to be. Then, they were looting as if it was a competition, it was so bad that the CBN Governor raised an alarm that $20B was missing and he was ousted because of this. Deziani's goons and others were living large while the masses suffered.

Atiku and Obasanjo abandoned our public Universities and were building private universities as sitting VP/President and issuing licenses to their croonies to build same. They abandoned our national library and museum and were spending billions on OBJ's personal library. Atiku as the chief of Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE) sold Nigeria's assets to his friends and himself while OBJ was jetting around the world. He alledgely only gave OBJ crumps which upon finding out caused a rift between them.

You think Atiku was joking when he said he would enrich his friends? No, he wasn't, he has done it before and would do it again. You think he was being sarcastic when he said he'd give amnesty to looters? Again, No, he wasn't........the list is endless, I can go on and on and on.....

Let's pity our country please and please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by Born2Breed(f): 10:22am On Feb 18, 2019
Kobicove:

Let us assume you were to leave an inheritance of $1billion for the benefit of your young children.

Please be very honest - Between Buhari and Atiku, who would you entrust it to?

I have explained this here before, let me remind you again of the person of atiku and buhari when it comes to fund management.

Leave Buhari with $1billion for 4yrs. You will meet $500m and your children will look malnourished and broke. You won't see a penny in his account but all his relatives,family and close friends will all become millionaires, ask him what happened his answer will be I did not touch the money insha allahu,search my babaringa and everywhere.

Leave Atiku with $1billion for 4yrs. You will meet $4billion and your kids will look well fed and boxed up. He will have another $1billion in his own account and everyone around him will be billionaires. Ask him what happened to the money and he will tell you I got your money working for all of us.

Who would you rather trust with your children's trust fund?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by arewaboy01(m): 10:40am On Feb 18, 2019
mtchew bitches
Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by njimezz(m): 10:51am On Feb 18, 2019
Of cause not rather u that has been deluded who rather have lost sense of reasoning despite having eyes but u can not see. U are doom with ur APC supporters
Modphase:
Funny idiot, wetin this one sabi
Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by Gforce2019: 10:54am On Feb 18, 2019
Born2Breed:

Please don't mention me of you have nothing meaniful to write.

What was the cost of the 12 tucano jets, the type we bought price is $10m per unit which amounts to $120m.

Your lifeless criminal gambino (daura version) crime cabal pocketed the rest. Why are soldiers dying daily,why are insurgents gaining grounds daily,why are our brothers n sisters being killed,raped and kidnapped daily? really $1billion was spent on arms procurement. The previous admin never had this opportunity to purchase weapon from the U.S n co.

After May 29th swearing in of Atiku,the revelation of the massive stealing of arms funds will shake Nigeria.

I can see you are so beclouded my politcal misconception... I hate speculation ... Just because you want to drive your points doesn't mean you should be lying...
During GEJ administration, local government we're barricaded by insurgents ... tell me one LGA that is being occupy by insurgents in this present dispensation..
There are a lot of Information you are not privy concerning governance in this country....and I'm not in the position to divulge it to you....
Whatever your position, just vote wisely...
I can not go and vote for a thief and internationally recognized looters....
Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by baysol: 11:35am On Feb 18, 2019
netpro:
Russians colluded with Trump campaign to help him win, he is yet to shake it off even as president.

Now due to selfish interest and desperation to return to power and continue looting, the PDP and their supporters are hoping on United States to install a puppet.

Come Saturday the 23rd, Nigerians will join hands together and resist every forms of interference.
Put Nigeria in atiku's hand and we can jolly well kiss our beloved country goodbye as this man is a desperado who will do anything to get to power including selling Nigeria finally to the western world just for this. APC and PDP have nothing to offer sweep them all out and choose a forthright and visionary leader to lead us to the new age.
Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by Born2Breed(f): 11:37am On Feb 18, 2019
Gforce2019:

I can see you are so beclouded my politcal misconception... I hate speculation ... Just because you want to drive your points doesn't mean you should be lying...
During GEJ administration, local government we're barricaded by insurgents ... tell me one LGA that is being occupy by insurgents in this present dispensation..
There are a lot of Information you are not privy concerning governance in this country....and I'm not in the position to divulge it to you....

Don't devulge any lies....this is money being airlifted to Edo state and Katsina states respectively by APC for vote buying. And you are here defending the most deceitful government.

Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by KingRagnar: 11:42am On Feb 18, 2019
What a shallow, manipulative comment. She just explained the things the PDP actually, when it comes to casting aspersions against PMB and the entire APC, PDP are the champions. And we know clearly, that INEC is working under the influence of PDP, reliable sources have revealed, that some PDP agents knew about the postponement of the elections before it was even announced by Yakubu. Asamau, stop playing the victim.
Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by Born2Breed(f): 11:48am On Feb 18, 2019
Gforce2019:

Are you this dense or you are just being practically silly?

Jonathan government was handicapped by the arms embargo. Weapons used were procured via black markets and few weeks to the election we all saw what the S.A mercenaries did to the heart of Boko Haram.

This government has all the resources and arms free market but the killings are even worst. If you are not statistically crippled mentally then do a comparison of the number of deaths in 5yrs Jonathans and 3.5yrs Buharis administration. Fulani's herdsmen and Boko Haram have killed more Nigerians despite the 12/tucanos that the previous administration was not priveledged to have even one.
Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by Borderless: 11:55am On Feb 18, 2019
netpro:
Will these Cameroonian thugs stop deluding themselves that they will rule Nigeria. We will not become a nation that reward criminality.

Tell that to your fellow Al-Sudani zonbies!
Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by Born2Breed(f): 11:56am On Feb 18, 2019
Yoighaman:
I sense many of the folks here shouting Atikulated were youngsters during the PDP years, (not that I am an old man either)..... if you knew what they did to this country, you will shed tears, we had so much money to develop this country in an exponential manner but the funds were stolen and wasted on houses, exotic cars, women, personal businesses etc., why do you want to bring back such people to power?

The international community supporting them now, connived with the PDP to move stolen funds to their country, part of the funds is what is in their Banks for use as loans to their citizens and for developing their own economy at the expense of ours, why do you think they are supporting Atiku, you think they like him or Nigeria? Buhari blocked everything and that is why they want him out.

Sakari and his likes sponsored Buhari's campaign with the hope of recouping their money from the treasury when Buhari wins, but unfortunately Buhari didn't allow it, although this is politics and he (Buhari) ought to have played by the rules of whatever pact they had before he won. Please don't get me wrong, there is corruption in Buhari's administration but it wasn't as brazen as it used to be. Then, they were looting as if it was a competition, it was so bad that the CBN Governor raised an alarm that $20B was missing and he was ousted because of this. Deziani's goons and others were living large while the masses suffered.

Atiku and Obasanjo abandoned our public Universities and were building private universities as sitting VP/President and issuing licenses to their croonies to build same. They abandoned our national library and museum and were spending billions on OBJ's personal library. Atiku as the chief of Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE) sold Nigeria's assets to his friends and himself while OBJ was jetting around the world. He alledgely only gave OBJ crumps which upon finding out caused a rift between them.

You think Atiku was joking when he said he would enrich his friends? No, he wasn't, he has done it before and would do it again. You think he was being sarcastic when he said he'd give amnesty to looters? Again, No, he wasn't........the list is endless, I can go on and on and on.....

Let's pity our country please and please.

You are not only the child here but from your gibberish epistle one can deduced that you are a political neophyte.

The same PDP, OBJ/ATIKU cleared billions of debts incurred by previous govts one led by the same Buhari and another his mentor who never stole Abacha.

The debt profile under the same PDP government of 16yrs is lower than Buhari's less than 4yrs.

Do you people even think or you are just politically blinded by ethnicity?
Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by jellington: 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
You don’t have to be a psychologist to see through the phoney personality stunts with which the PDP presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar is desperately struggling to get noticed by Nigerians.

Quite apart from the PDP’s legacy of political liabilities that have rendered it an abomination for a return to power, Candidate Atiku’s baggage of political and occupational contraband just cannot get clearance from Nigerians whose eyes have been shining with renewed focus on best attributes of the leader the nation needs since President Buhari’s 2015 emergence changed the agenda radically.

Suddenly, Atiku Abubakar has become a fanciful dancer, shifting and shunting his retired and tired body with visible stress that raises eyebrows and heart beats of surprised spectators. Amazingly, Atiku Abubakar has gate-crashed into the youthful constituency, donning face caps and T-shirts and cajoling his grandchildren to adopt him as an “uncle” instead and let him take them back 16 years.

He has even gone to the extent of mesmerizing his relentless tormentor, with a little help from marabouts, no doubt, and turned the predator of his political fortunes into an unapologetic promoter of his last-ditch presidential bid!

Atiku Abubakar has therefore grabbed the guts to manipulate our collective memory and hoodwink the gullible into actually seeing him and his polluted party as the sole solution to the still lingering myriad problems dumped on the Buhari Administration in 2015. But all right-thinking Nigerians reflecting on these articulated improbabilities, will realize that they are all outcomes of Atiku’s inordinate ambition to rule Nigeria by all means necessary as the icing on the personal cake he has been baking at the national bakery since he was unceremoniously catapulted from provincial to vice-presidential orbit in 1999.

Since then, we have been witnessing Atiku Abubakar’s comprehensive capacity for make-believe, including but not limited to the attempted political subordination of Nigeria’s presidency by gang-up of governors and when that was subsequently squelched by sheer resurgence of presidential political prowess, a tug-of-personal-wars ensued with deleterious impact on the national treasury, not to mention judicial jingoism. This time around, unfortunately, the mental capacity has been outstripped by the dizzying demands of manipulative make-believe which exceeded all our expectations of dis-articulated political scheming and intrigue.

Atiku’s memory is the main casualty and the flurry of falsehoods flowing forth from his severely serialized political consciousness is telling, to put it mildly. Atiku, in a disoriented quest for relevance, lied about calling the wife of slain Lt.Col Ibrahim Sakaba until the wife, Seun, denied it asking, “Why the lies? I have not received any call from Atiku please.”

He claimed EFCC raided his children’s home until the EFCC debunked it; he claimed he was not invited to the Peace Accord signing ceremony, until Rev. Hassan Kukah produced an acknowledged copy of the invitation letter to expose the lie; the social media aide to President Muhammadu Buhari, Mrs. Lauretta Onochie, exposed yet another documented Atiku lie about being an orphan whereas in his book, MY LIFE, Atiku said his mother died in 1984 when he was 38 years old, prompting Lauretta to wonder “what’s the point of this lie”?

Alhaji Atiku did not tell Nigerians the truth in the policy document he said he intends to execute during his two terms of four years each, forgetting his promise to Ndigbo of serving only one term. Even on corporate matters, Atiku’s tax returns did not tally with his claim of having about 200 thousand staff on his payroll. At this rate, Nigerians who are alarmed by the extent and frequency of the falsehoods from Atiku Abubakar should take consolation and seek protection of their nation from the unthinkable consequences of an Atiku Presidency by using their PVC to reboot Atiku’s memory at the February polls in case he believes his party’s lies about Nigerians forgetting Atiku’s personal and occupational contraband. That should be sufficient protection from the avalanche of lies that will surely be an embarrassing feature of an Atiku Presidency.

1 Like

Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by IYANGBALI: 12:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
How I found myself in Naija is not my problem.My problem is, where was my grandfather when they kidnapped his mates to America?

1 Like

Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by jellington: 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
Asamau ask your father a simple question.since he called himself a businessmen let him show you the financial statement of all his companies since they are incorporated and tell Nigerians if there are correlation between his stupendous wealth and returns on his investment.Your father corrupt life has killed millions of Nigerians who needed drugs in hospitals, stealing of treasury has made thousands of kilometers of Nigeria roads death traps and millions have been killed.You can as well as your father how Boko Haram started in 1999 and British America University was built with tax payers money and your father feigns it.
Nigerians will take back what belong to them and i am afraid you the children might be the victim of his recklessness.

1 Like

Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by jellington: 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2019
PDP is a scammer.All policies implemented,projects are all scam. What do you call Obasanjo library,Debt Cancellation,Bank consolidation of
N25 billion,Nigeria Stock Exchange manipulated under his watch by his right hand DG. They are panic of the coming back of Buhari but some gullible and Lazy Nigerians will prefer a government that will steal their treasury to Buhari because leakages in treasury has been blocked. ATIKU and whoever follow him are shameless.

1 Like

Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by Modphase: 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
All Nigeria are not despicable bigs from Biafra. That aside his father can’t even pay my bills, no politician feeds me, I understand your life is hopeless without a politician catering for your need but some of us have the brain n will to do our own thing.

NaijaRoyalty:

Na small girl wey go employ you pay you salary without breaking a sweat you're calling an idiot

Smh for you
Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by Yoighaman(m): 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
Born2Breed:

You are not only the child here but from your gibberish epistle one can deduced that you are a political neophyte.

The same PDP, OBJ/ATIKU cleared billions of debts incurred by previous govts one led by the same Buhari and another his mentor who never stole Abacha.

The debt profile under the same PDP government of 16yrs is lower than Buhari's less than 4yrs.

Do you people even think or you are just politically blinded by ethnicity?

I usually don't like to engage people I perceive to have chauvinistic perspectives but I would oblige you having written like one of the youngsters I referred to early on and why spit venom-filled utterances as though you were part of the past PDP administrations? That's ok, just asking.

You see, incurring debt is one thing, utilizing it properly is another (FYI: the US is highly indebted).

Past PDP administrations incurred debt in addition to what existed and the nation had a sigh of relief when Mrs. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala masterminded its reduction....but the irresponsible continum of the PDP after OBJ not only increased the debts again but also squandered the excess funds on crude oil which would have been used to develop the country, funds meant for infastructural development.

The PDP is a party of brazen looters and thieves and I can assure you Nigerians are not stupid, they are only watching and will allow them waste their money and put them back to where they belong. $20B will not be missing the 2nd time. The office of the NSA will not be turned into a conduit of largesse the 2nd time. State governments would not incessantly owe workers' salaries until they get bail-out from the Federal Government the 2nd time. Many other reprehensible actions of the PDP would not rise the 2nd time.

So Fayose, Dino, Saraki, FFK, Bode George, Gbenga Daniel etc. would return to power and become our elder statesmen should Atiku win? Picture that......God forbid!

Anyway there's no cause for argument, results from the polls would tell.
Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by Omolomo4eva(m): 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
D name sounds like Gyan Asamoah of Ghana.its true that these guys are foreigners -Cameroonian. Go to your country and compete with Paul Biya.your ppl are tired of him.Leave Naija 4 us
Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by Born2Breed(f): 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
Yoighaman:

I usually don't like to engage people I perceive to have chauvinistic perspectives but I would oblige you having written like one of the youngsters I referred to early on and why spit venom-filled utterances as though you were part of the past PDP administrations? That's ok, just asking.

You see, incurring debt is one thing, utilizing it properly is another (FYI: the US is highly indebted).

Past PDP administrations incurred debt in addition to what existed and the nation had a sigh of relief when Mrs. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala masterminded its reduction....but the irresponsible continum of the PDP after OBJ not only increased the debts again but also squandered the excess funds on crude oil which would have been used to develop the country, funds meant for infastructural development.

The PDP is a party of brazen looters and thieves and I can assure you Nigerians are not stupid, they are only watching and will allow them waste their money and put them back to where they belong. $20B will not be missing the 2nd time. The office of the NSA will not be turned into a conduit of largesse the 2nd time. State governments would not incessantly owe workers' salaries until they get bail-out from the Federal Government the 2nd time. Many other reprehensible actions of the PDP would not rise the 2nd time.

So Fayose, Dino, Saraki, FFK, Bode George, Gbenga Daniel etc. would return to power and become our elder statesmen should Atiku win? Picture that......God forbid!

Anyway there's no cause for argument, results from the polls would tell.

You mean you actually sat down and typed this gibberish from your brain. Same unsubstantiated accusations with no empirical evidence.

Please return your school certificate.
Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by Gforce2019: 4:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
Born2Breed:

Don't devulge any lies....this is money being airlifted to Edo state and Katsina states respectively by APC for vote buying. And you are here defending the most deceitful government.

If APC cabal want to carry money no airport security is bold enough to arrest them....
This is a fake and doctored picture being circulate by pdp e-rat...
Use your brain ; no police personnel was on the scene and no journalist...what of if it is just an ordinary luggage....

Zombie nah crime...use your brain
Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by KuwaiitiDinar: 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2019
netpro:
Russians colluded with Trump campaign to help him win, he is yet to shake it off even as president.

Now due to selfish interest and desperation to return to power and continue looting, the PDP and their supporters are hoping on United States to install a puppet.

Come Saturday the 23rd, Nigerians will join hands together and resist every forms of interference.

My dear, I don’t really like direct quotes but your comment on Trump and Russia seem not right.. Please there is no collusion with Russian in Trumps campaign. The investigation was over two weeks ago and they found out that there was no collusion... CNN in their shame mentioned it only once in one of their news... but go back and get well informed and again we should be careful what we comment here... that case of collusion has been legally stroked for almost two weeks now. As for PDP do not border yourself they will never rule any nation any because their structure is not safe for any nation. Anybody contesting on the platform of PDP is not ready to assume good leadership because the PDP structure is not for good leadership.

1 Like

Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by KuwaiitiDinar: 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
You guys really have time on this forum for PDP, PDP will never rule any nation again their structure is not safe for any nation, any body that wants to assume good leadership will never contest on the platform of PDP because it has a wrong structure, they will never change, so said their structure... Buhari will never, I repeat never hand over to a PDP presidential candidate and the skies will not fall.

1 Like

Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by netpro(m): 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
KuwaiitiDinar:

My dear, I don’t really like direct quotes but your comment on Trump and Russia seem not right.. Please there is no collusion with Russian in Trumps campaign. The investigation was over two weeks ago and they found out that there was no collusion... CNN in their shame mentioned it only once in one of their news... but go back and get well informed and again we should be careful what we comment here... that case of collusion has been legally stroked for almost two weeks now. As for PDP do not border yourself they will never rule any nation any because their structure is not safe for any nation. Anybody contesting on the platform of PDP is not ready to assume good leadership because the PDP structure is not for good leadership.

Abeg go and update yourself. Robert Mueller's investigation continues.
Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by Gforce2019: 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
Born2Breed:

Are you this dense or you are just being practically silly?

Jonathan government was handicapped by the arms embargo. Weapons used were procured via black markets and few weeks to the election we all saw what the S.A mercenaries did to the heart of Boko Haram.

This government has all the resources and arms free market but the killings are even worst. If you are not statistically crippled mentally then do a comparison of the number of deaths in 5yrs Jonathans and 3.5yrs Buharis administration. Fulani's herdsmen and Boko Haram have killed more Nigerians despite the 12/tucanos that the previous administration was not priveledged to have even one.

In your comments, you acknowledge the fact that buhari administration bought fighter jets from the $1 billion appropriated for the procurement of fire arms..
You might have a reservation on how the rest of the money was being used...

But come to think of it, the dasuki fund that was meant for procurement of fire arms, if just 5% of this funds was used judiciously, buhari wouldn't have appropriated another humongous amount of money for the same purpose within the space of 3years....it is so embarrassing and painful.
people's Pension money was used to settle polithievians by pdp administration...
Atiku is one of the looting machine in the country .. we will not allow him to loot our national treasury..
Use your brain , before it's too late...
This Saturday is the D-Day....
Atiku will fail and weep
And Atiku zombies like you will keep wailing.....

If you want to get to the next level in your career or business, vote for APC...vote for buhari

1 Like

Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by KuwaiitiDinar: 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
netpro:

Abeg go and update yourself. Robert Mueller's investigation continues.

No my dear, on collusion it is closed but the investigation continues in some other allegations. Check and thank me later.... just thinking... you watch CNN a lot
Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by Clemsworld(m): 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
Atiku should give me one of them, to seal the deal, in South-south
Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by Yoighaman(m): 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
Born2Breed:

You mean you actually sat down and typed this gibberish from your brain. Same unsubstantiated accusations with no empirical evidence.

Please return your school certificate.

Never mind, I'll bequeath it to your Atikulooter, I think he needs it more than I do....cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS / Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop / Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.