Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter (47973 Views)

Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner / Fatima, Atiku’s Daughter Revalidates Her Membership Of APC (Photos) / Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by Chinashopping84: 8:13am On Feb 18, 2019
Good
Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by tooth4tooth: 8:13am On Feb 18, 2019
The same rude girl that called some Nigerians commoners some years back
Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by Smile4daddy(m): 8:13am On Feb 18, 2019
netpro:
Russians colluded with Trump campaign to help him win, he is yet to shake it off even as president.

Now due to selfish interest and desperation to return to power and continue looting, the PDP and their supporters are hoping on United States to install a puppet.

Come Saturday the 23rd, Nigerians will join hands together and resist every forms of interference.
You are right bro.

One of the reasons why the election was postponed.

Expectation of Trump and the United States to install in a rough and a thief as Nigeria president in order to Loot the country treasury to US will be disappointed.

Atiku a rogue and a fugitive on the run. While Obi is a shameless liar; the attributes that are inimical to progressive leadership.

Never Again PDP!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by olaswim: 8:15am On Feb 18, 2019
Never mind those fools dearie we know them by their appearances.
Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by ogbonti: 8:15am On Feb 18, 2019
netpro:
Russians colluded with Trump campaign to help him win, he is yet to shake it off even as president.

Now due to selfish interest and desperation to return to power and continue looting, the PDP and their supporters are hoping on United States to install a puppet.

Come Saturday the 23rd, Nigerians will join hands together and resist every forms of interference.

Stop watching fake news CNN
Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by Fixeds19: 8:15am On Feb 18, 2019
See prove bellow!

Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by semyman: 8:16am On Feb 18, 2019
CAN President Reverend Ayorinde went to some Churches yesterday in Oyo State, he was also at Trinity Baptist Church where he, on the Altar, campaigned for Atiku and Makinde. He didn't stop there, the insensitive, shameless man, in company of his wife, also cursed any Christian that will vote for PMB, describing the APC as a Pure Muslim Organization. He said only the Muslims should vote for the APC and no Christian must vote for them. Lol. There were serious grumbling as he was delivering this garbage from his hateful mouth.

It is on record that no Muslim Cleric has campaigned for PMB in the Mosque and most importantly, the Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs has never supported any candidate against the other even during the era of Jonathan when CAN was officially commercialized. However, the corruption in the last administration was supported by CAN, in fact, CAN President Jet ferried money for Thieves and Church Accounts were used to launder money for corrupt members. The case is different today, even though, people like Ayorinde who unfortunately, comes from my hometown, are ready to support thieves so that their 'ministry' can be oiled, this current government is not ready for that nonsense!!!

Reverend Ayorinde, I am a Christian born as Anglican but now a Redeem member, I will vote, together with my family, for President Buhari and Vice President Osinbajo on Saturday. By the grace of God, Buhari and Osinbajo will be victorious on Saturday February 23, 2019. All the curses you placed will be back on your head, the heads of people like you in the church who support corruption, the head of your wife and children.... In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Good Morning to all Progressives only!!!
Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by Num07033711115(m): 8:21am On Feb 18, 2019
PDP ALL THE WAY DNT UNDER RATE THE POWER OF INTERNET ATIKU IS WINNING INTERNETICALLY THE ONLY WAY FOR APC IS RIGGING BUT IT WOUNT WORK 4 THEM IN JESUS NAME.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by Inspectorsuga22(m): 8:22am On Feb 18, 2019
netpro:

Rubbish... nobody is calling on the United States to install or impose anyone, it is a cry to the greater powers to deliver us from the rule and reign of a ruthless tyrant....
Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by Dino98: 8:26am On Feb 18, 2019
netpro:
Will these Cameroonian thugs stop deluding themselves that they will rule Nigeria. We will not become a nation that reward criminality.

But thats not what ur party chairman said na. He said "come unto APC all ye thieves and looters and ur sins will be forgiven u"...even ur president who is also a leader of ur party went to Kano, endorsed and raised the hand of a man that was caught on camera taking bribe...if that is not rewarding criminals, what is??

Use ur brain and think for yourself. Stop running with what u are being fed. Use ur head na.

1 Like

Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by GenSpecifics: 8:31am On Feb 18, 2019
netpro:

You are so dumb

It was POTUS that made your Buhari president in 2015 and only POTUS can secure his return

By this your stupid statement you are claiming that Trump is not the legitimate President of the United States and at the same time you are pushing anti Russian rhetoric.

Who will then back your useless Buhari and how can you be mad enough to the point of fighting both Russia and America when you no be Hitler ?

1 Like

Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by Kobicove(m): 8:32am On Feb 18, 2019
berrystunn:

Shut up
Who was the president when they said Nigeria is fantastically corrupt?

Who was the president when transparency international report that Nigeria is corrupt?

Let us assume you were to leave an inheritance of $1billion for the benefit of your young children.

Please be very honest - Between Buhari and Atiku, who would you entrust it to?
Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by rainylad(f): 8:32am On Feb 18, 2019
Kobicove:

All the people supporting that man are people who will not think twice about engaging in corrupt practices! undecided

If you support Buhari/APC and you call Atiku/PDP then the joke is on you

..Unfortunately acute myopia will not allow you see that the hypocrisy and double-standards you lots employ only made Atiku/PDP preferred cos people are not stuppid and actually know the level of corruption and impunity going on in this admin..

I pity una.

1 Like

Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by rainylad(f): 8:34am On Feb 18, 2019
Kobicove:

Let us assume you were to leave an inheritance of $1billion for the benefit of your young children.

Please be very honest - Between Buhari and Atiku, who would you entrust it to?

ATIKU.

1 Like

Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by bizzibodi(m): 8:37am On Feb 18, 2019
See how camerounians dey insult us,Nigerians don suffer.
Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by Jubiliee: 8:51am On Feb 18, 2019
Idiots you can see power will get to their head we will not only suffer from their fathers loot even theirs cos this kids will loot morethan their father
Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by Ugosample(m): 8:54am On Feb 18, 2019
netpro:

the current idiot in aao rock benefited from foreign collusion as well

so why are you cry babies crying?

it's pointing to one direction

Buhari will be chased out BY ANY MEANS come Saturday

watch and see
Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by tallerSSS: 8:56am On Feb 18, 2019
netpro:
Will these Cameroonian thugs stop deluding themselves that they will rule Nigeria. We will not become a nation that reward criminality.

is people like you that can go to a prayer house for fake prophecy that your mother is a witch and you automatically start hating on her and avoiding her.. please you need brain healing my dear...
Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by Kwesiblaze22(m): 9:06am On Feb 18, 2019
netpro:
You are very SICK... You believe what Kanu said about Atiku but you guys called Kanu names when he said that Buhari is Jibrin.. What a HYPOCRITE You are.
Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by Eze2000(m): 9:09am On Feb 18, 2019
Corrosiveman:
This Foolish Cameroonian.......looters

Personally, I prefer Cameron looters to those from Niger Republic or Sudan

1 Like

Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by Kachi4christ(m): 9:13am On Feb 18, 2019
But rather Nigeria will welcome a nation that rewards killings, bloodshed ethic bigotry abi
U don't have sense all
netpro:
Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 18, 2019
She's quite intelligent than your lifeless dullard of a president
Modphase:
Funny idiot, wetin this one sabi
Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by Kagawa10: 9:17am On Feb 18, 2019
Look at this one. na only insults you dey wail like this, what if they had wished your father death like people did with Kiki Osinbajo's father!
Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 18, 2019
ezegold4we:
Buhari lost the election last Saturday when his plans to stall elections in eleven states was foiled by Inec,EU, and the US monitoring team,for your information, the inec chairman will have no other assignment if not to announce Mr jobs, the turakin of adamawa, the president in the waiting, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar as the next president elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,we can't reinforce failure,never again.
you are only repeating an unfounded whatsapp broadcast of which you know not the author or the authors credibility. but you believe it hook line sinker cos it suites your bias. dont come hoere sounding like you have any priviledged info. you are just one of many deceived by a whatsapp broadcast

1 Like

Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by ipodstinks: 9:33am On Feb 18, 2019
grin Your own father and his party no insult buhari ni. So why you dey fear
Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by Odianose13(m): 9:40am On Feb 18, 2019
PMBuhariGCFR:
You people see how cameroon girl is talking. Vote me on Saturday. On sunday, I jail her family.

Buhari !!! Avoid us!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by Yoighaman(m): 9:43am On Feb 18, 2019
ezegold4we:
Buhari lost the election last Saturday when his plans to stall elections in eleven states was foiled by Inec,EU, and the US monitoring team,for your information, the inec chairman will have no other assignment if not to announce Mr jobs, the turakin of adamawa, the president in the waiting, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar as the next president elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,we can't reinforce failure,never again.

....so we should reinforce brazen looters
Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by khaadykumta: 9:59am On Feb 18, 2019
tuniski:
They can only hate but, the Plurality of Nigeria will vote @Atiku as the next president.
Gbamest
Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by izeksblog: 10:02am On Feb 18, 2019
You and your father obviously think Nigerians are stupid as well. Anty, where have you been all this while, do you even know anything about the country your father is planning to rule, how much do you spend on a daily basis, can you afford to defend what you have in your account? My dear, both you, your father, your mother, Buhari and his clans are all thieves and self-centred individual. Well, not all Nigerians are gullible enough some still have their brains intact. Just a quick add, you are neither fighting for Nigerians nor do you have their interest at heart, what you fight for is what you know both you and your family stand to gain should your father becomes the president. If you actually have their fear of God or whatever you believe in, you should advise your father to support a more credible candidate that can help build this nation not him or his friend Buhar.
Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by zaFuhrer(m): 10:02am On Feb 18, 2019
I swear I love this family. Atiku is just it, his kids don't look spoilt or pampered.
He's so full of life and looks smart.
Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by NothingDoMe: 10:03am On Feb 18, 2019
netpro:

The Nigerians you are calling on to join hands will betray you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin / Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) / Cyril Oshiomhole Contesting For House Of Reps In Edo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.