Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter (47944 Views)

Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner / Fatima, Atiku’s Daughter Revalidates Her Membership Of APC (Photos) / Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter by Yoighaman(m): 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2019
Gforce2019:

In your comments, you acknowledge the fact that buhari administration bought fighter jets from the $1 billion appropriated for the procurement of fire arms..
You might have a reservation on how the rest of the money was being used...

But come to think of it, the dasuki fund that was meant for procurement of fire arms, if just 5% of this funds was used judiciously, buhari wouldn't have appropriated another humongous amount of money for the same purpose within the space of 3years....it is so embarrassing and painful.
people's Pension money was used to settle polithievians by pdp administration...
Atiku is one of the looting machine in the country .. we will not allow him to loot our national treasury..
Use your brain , before it's too late...
This Saturday is the D-Day....
Atiku will fail and weep
And Atiku zombies like you will keep wailing.....

If you want to get to the next level in your career or business, vote for APC...vote for buhari

'nuff said Bro, please go sip your cold bottle of beer and leave these illusioned fellows alone....4 bottles on me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS / Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop / Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.