Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,900 members, 7,821,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Therapist Said Women Should Allow Men To Cheat goes Viral On IG Wm crucified him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Therapist Said Women Should Allow Men To Cheat goes Viral On IG Wm crucified him (2629 Views)

This Black American Guy On Facebook Said Women Shouldn't Go To University / Festival Turns To Love Festival As Ladies Allow Men To Touch Their B00bs Openly / Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Therapist Said Women Should Allow Men To Cheat goes Viral On IG Wm crucified him by omosedollar(m): 8:15am On Feb 18, 2019
Therapist said women should allow men to cheat for their own peace of mind goes viral on IG, Women came for his jugular. Go and read the comments on IG

Re: Therapist Said Women Should Allow Men To Cheat goes Viral On IG Wm crucified him by Tallesty1(m): 8:17am On Feb 18, 2019
Ok
Re: Therapist Said Women Should Allow Men To Cheat goes Viral On IG Wm crucified him by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 18, 2019
This woman talk sense though, people like solomon, david, jacob can never beat women because they understand the language and deep knowledge about the women, they don't have just one, but what do i know, to satisfy one thisday na big task not to mention two or three, another thing is that the day your faithful wife discover you are cheating on her, that is day the man started digging his own grave.
Re: Therapist Said Women Should Allow Men To Cheat goes Viral On IG Wm crucified him by raquel97: 8:20am On Feb 18, 2019
Buhari is going back to Daura cry
Re: Therapist Said Women Should Allow Men To Cheat goes Viral On IG Wm crucified him by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 18, 2019
Even without therapists talking we don advice ourselves
Imagine getting home after small touches and you wan log into madam server she go dey give you 400 reasons she won't nack.

I nearly slipped into depression until I met Marian
Then I met tope
Then I met Frances
Then I met shikemi
Then I met chinyere
Then I met Sade
Then I met Sandra
Then I met hauwa
Then I met Sade 2

And life has been sweet ever since.
And I'm not ready to quit any side chick relationship.
Oh yes she suspects...but can't catch me.
And thats how all feminists will end up loosing their husbands
Keep your feminism,I keep my happiness.
Case dismissed

5 Likes

Re: Therapist Said Women Should Allow Men To Cheat goes Viral On IG Wm crucified him by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:20am On Feb 18, 2019
true, a man can cheat and keep a good home, a woman can't.

5 Likes

Re: Therapist Said Women Should Allow Men To Cheat goes Viral On IG Wm crucified him by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:27am On Feb 18, 2019
PUSSYHOE:

By keeping a good home you mean being irresponsible and incompetent then heaping the blame on their wives abi?

@topic,who made that one a therapists.Therapist don't add to problems they bring solutions.

5 Likes

Re: Therapist Said Women Should Allow Men To Cheat goes Viral On IG Wm crucified him by HerCuteness(f): 8:38am On Feb 18, 2019
HsLBroker:
This woman talk sense though, people like solomon, david, jacob can never beat women because they understand the language and deep knowledge about the women, they don't have just one, but what do i know, to satisfy one thisday na big task not to mention two or three, another thing is that the day your faithful wife discover you are cheating on her, that is day the man started digging his own grave.
Which woman? its a guy that posted that crap

5 Likes

Re: Therapist Said Women Should Allow Men To Cheat goes Viral On IG Wm crucified him by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 18, 2019
Enough brain on the post

1 Like

Re: Therapist Said Women Should Allow Men To Cheat goes Viral On IG Wm crucified him by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 18, 2019
This is a good therapist, deserves a standing ovation. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Therapist Said Women Should Allow Men To Cheat goes Viral On IG Wm crucified him by omosedollar(m): 8:51am On Feb 18, 2019
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Therapist Said Women Should Allow Men To Cheat goes Viral On IG Wm crucified him by UrbanExotica(f): 8:53am On Feb 18, 2019
Incurable STD fall on every cheater out there
Including the ones that'll quote me

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Therapist Said Women Should Allow Men To Cheat goes Viral On IG Wm crucified him by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 18, 2019
HerCuteness:
Which woman? its a guy that posted that

There are lots of women with such mentality and beleive it or not, there are some men like that..sex for some men is just conquest, an adventure to give their sad and boring life extra meaning, the sneaking around just gives them an "alive" feeling....it's not a good advice but sadly that's the world we live in today.....

It's not like such women are 100% happy their man is drilling another hole outside.....but they have just created a happy niche from themselves knowing that the husband respect them enuf not to ever let the side chic drama invade their space...
It's more of a "don't expect too much from a man when it comes to sexual faithfulness"..even though u have never caught him cheating u just assume he is....so that when u catch him mistakenly or otherwise ....it's doesn't run bonkers....life continues
Re: Therapist Said Women Should Allow Men To Cheat goes Viral On IG Wm crucified him by Headlesschicken(m): 9:02am On Feb 18, 2019
undecided He made some human sense though,buh it's not always bout d STDs buh bout d spiritual issues that comes wiv it... Sex x more spiritual than physical..
Re: Therapist Said Women Should Allow Men To Cheat goes Viral On IG Wm crucified him by HerCuteness(f): 9:04am On Feb 18, 2019
1StopRudeness:

There are lots of women with such mentality and beleive it or not, there are some men like that..sex for some men is just conquest, an adventure to give their sad and boring life extra meaning, the sneaking around just gives them an "alive" feeling....it's not a good advice but sadly that's the world we live in today.....

It's not like such women are 100% happy their man is drilling another hole outside.....but they have just created a happy niche from themselves knowing that the husband respect them enuf not to ever let the side chic drama invade their space...
It's more of a "don't expect too much from a man when it comes to sexual faithfulness"..even though u have never caught him cheating u just assume he is....so that when u catch him mistakenly or otherwise ....it's doesn't run bonkers....life continues
"It's more of a "don't expect too much from a man when it comes to sexual faithfulness"..even though u have never caught him cheating u just assume he is....so that when u catch him mistakenly or otherwise ....it's doesn't run bonkers....life continues"
This last paragraph is on point

1 Like

Re: Therapist Said Women Should Allow Men To Cheat goes Viral On IG Wm crucified him by MissRaine69(f): 9:09am On Feb 18, 2019
A patriachal point of view will always be for the benefit of the men . That said There is a reason why there are many n***grs out there rising football teams of kids that don’t share any DNA with. Men have nothing on the sh*t women do.
Men........you are amateurs women beat you at your own game a long time ago.

2 Likes

Re: Therapist Said Women Should Allow Men To Cheat goes Viral On IG Wm crucified him by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:12am On Feb 18, 2019
MissRaine69:
A patriachal point of view will always be for the benefit of the men . That said There is a reason why there are many n***grs out there rising football teams of kids that don’t share any DNA with. Men have nothing on the sh*t women do.
Men........you are amateurs women beat you at your own game a long time ago.
Funnygringrin
Re: Therapist Said Women Should Allow Men To Cheat goes Viral On IG Wm crucified him by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:37am On Feb 18, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

By keeping a good home you mean being irresponsible and incompetent then heaping the blame on their wives abi?

@topic,who made that one a therapists.Therapist don't add to problems they bring solutions.
I post with fact and figures not sentiment, it futile arguing with a woman. Emotions over facts.

Do a quick study if you disregard the happenings around you before posting to avoid embarrassment of not just you but also of your gender.
Re: Therapist Said Women Should Allow Men To Cheat goes Viral On IG Wm crucified him by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:20am On Feb 18, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
I post with fact and figures not sentiment, it futile arguing with a woman. Emotions over facts.

Do a quick study if you disregard the happenings around you before posting to avoid embarrassment of not just you but also of your gender.

Nah you posted trash and if you have facts post it.Emotions over facts is bullcrap used by insecure lots like you who think you make sense.I know from current realities that some of the men who trade that path are irresponsible and incompetent you state or post yours if you cannot then keep shut.

1 Like

Re: Therapist Said Women Should Allow Men To Cheat goes Viral On IG Wm crucified him by PUSSYHOE(m): 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Nah you posted trash and if you have facts post it.Emotions over facts is bullcrap used by insecure lots like you who think you make sense.I know from current realities that some of the men who trade that path are irresponsible and incompetent you state or post yours if you cannot then keep shut.
Thanks for proving my point. Move to the next guy and express your feelings, thinking with vagina is never a crime.
Re: Therapist Said Women Should Allow Men To Cheat goes Viral On IG Wm crucified him by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
[s]Thanks for proving my point. Move to the next guy and express your feelings, thinking with vagina is never a crime[/s].
Trash as usual you are the one being emotional hence why you brought the emotional talk mtcheww simple post you could not give a sensible answer continue thinking with your third leg.

1 Like

Re: Therapist Said Women Should Allow Men To Cheat goes Viral On IG Wm crucified him by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
Trash as usual you are the one being emotional hence why you brought the emotional talk mtcheww simple post you could not give a sensible answer continue thinking with your third leg.
I will I wish I could say the same for you but we both know no reasonable context can come out of thinking with a hole.

1 Like

Re: Therapist Said Women Should Allow Men To Cheat goes Viral On IG Wm crucified him by omosedollar(m): 8:21am On Feb 19, 2019
Women took this statement very personal
Re: Therapist Said Women Should Allow Men To Cheat goes Viral On IG Wm crucified him by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 19, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen, it is not so hard. If a man is cheating on you take away the things that make him cheat. If he is a community dick, make him impotent. If you can't have it, no one else can. Clip the little birdie's wings so he can stay home.
Re: Therapist Said Women Should Allow Men To Cheat goes Viral On IG Wm crucified him by omosedollar(m): 11:55am On Feb 19, 2019
PUSSYHOE:

I totally agree with you
Re: Therapist Said Women Should Allow Men To Cheat goes Viral On IG Wm crucified him by omosedollar(m): 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
UrbanExotica:
Incurable STD fall on every cheater out there
Including the ones that'll quote me

You have never cheated before?
Re: Therapist Said Women Should Allow Men To Cheat goes Viral On IG Wm crucified him by UrbanExotica(f): 8:08am On Feb 20, 2019
omosedollar:

You have never cheated before?
No
Re: Therapist Said Women Should Allow Men To Cheat goes Viral On IG Wm crucified him by Thekichin: 8:30am On Feb 20, 2019
As much as the posts by this therapists might sound annoying, but I would beg to agree that they are quite true.
But the question is how true?
Yes, it's quite difficult for a man to be sexually satisfied with one woman, especially the circular man. But I would like to say that all these boils down to the woman in the house.
Women pls be ur husband's bitches, be his personal LovePeddler.
I know that a man who would cheat would cheat no matter how good a wife he has, but the truth is most wives relent in their sexual duties the moment they get married and start having kids.
We get too engrossed with other things and we forget the main reason for marriage in the first place, companionship. Which could be in all forms of life.
If I discover my husband is cheating, we will sit and settle the scores, he would have to explain what exactly he gets from that girl, I will give him double of that case closed
I ain't leaving my husband for some side chick no way. Even if she gets pregnant for him, that's her cup, she should bring the child and get out.
As for the stubborn ones, there are ways to deal with them.

But wait o, men why do u guys cheat and u know ur wife knows, and u still come home to eat her food, sleep on the same bed? Hmmn una no dey fear ooo
Re: Therapist Said Women Should Allow Men To Cheat goes Viral On IG Wm crucified him by omosedollar(m): 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
UrbanExotica:
No

Really? You know are are anonymous? You can tell the truth
Re: Therapist Said Women Should Allow Men To Cheat goes Viral On IG Wm crucified him by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
HsLBroker:
this is very eye opening cheesy
Re: Therapist Said Women Should Allow Men To Cheat goes Viral On IG Wm crucified him by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 25, 2019
raquel97:
Buhari is going back to Daura cry

about that time that i will propose to my ebony queen. kiss Atiku wins, you marry me. remember our deal
Re: Therapist Said Women Should Allow Men To Cheat goes Viral On IG Wm crucified him by raquel97: 10:19am On Feb 25, 2019
[quote author=Georgexx1 post=76098478]

about that time that i will propose to my ebony queen. kiss Atiku wins, you marry me. remember our deal[/quote

What if buhari does?]

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEE IT: I Took This Action And Got This Cool Result. To Be Deleted Soo [picture] / Tell Me This Girl's IG Account Or Where I Can See Her Videos. / Am I The One To Choose Who To Marry Or God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.