Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria (30318 Views)

Need Advice On Starting A Transportation Business / Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story / Btw A Restaurant Biz And A Transportation Biz Wch Is More Profitable. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria by Alexious(m): 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
Balenciagabrain:
Please I need to know how much brand new marcopolo luxury bus goes for? Please a sincere answer. Please.
Depends on the make, seat capacity and where you buying from. Marcopolo is a type of mercedes Benz bus. By the way, u want to go into transport business?
Re: How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria by Alexious(m): 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
Thunday1005:
Planning to start a transportation biz, but it will be based on campus shuttle.

Any piece of advice is really helpful
This is another novel idea and its profitable if u are serious about it.
Re: How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria by CurrentSamuel(m): 8:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
maasoap:

Instalments! Those riders can frustrate one's life, ehn! I was into it before. It would get to a stage where they wouldn't pay their weekly agreement, you'll be tracking them up and down early and late hours. They would simply forget that you're empowering them. The last bike I bought was sold off by the rider. Lol

hehehehe.
Re: How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria by crunchyg: 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2019
XaviDayo:

It's in Kaduna. I that is what driver's deliver. It's not hire purchase o. My car is still my car.

Somebody also told me that 2500 is small but I am concerned about the well-being of my vehicles. Giving crazy targets to these driver's will only push them into killing ur cars in the shortest possible time.

24k a week is not bad...

Abeg how can 2500 a day give you 24k a week,which sch you attend?

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
It may sound good at the beginning but in reality there are many challenges that face you Nigerians especially those in transportation biz,they've bad mechanics,bad roads,dishonest drivers,transportation business is not as simple as it sound.

3 Likes

Re: How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria by mattyboy007(m): 9:24pm On Feb 18, 2019
Bakrabas:

No business without its pros and cons, the strict policy you gives to hirer will determine his behavior.

In my area if you miss a day without bringing money you will be denounced the ownership of the vehicle even if you have paid 99%.

So my bro, don't take it funny with the hirer, even if he is not going to work tell him to bring the bike so that you will be seeing it.
Tanx alot bro fr d advice.. Was even tinking of involving a lawyer frnd so we can sign the greement togeda
Re: How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria by driversng: 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
Let us know how we can help

shigoslim:
This is my exact thought as at today . I'm already planning to buy TWO DANFO for transport system in lagos and TWO MIKRA in Ibadan .
I just need a trusted driver, i heard that for DANFO in lagos oe can earn 10-15k daily which is not bad.
Thanks Oop for this information
Re: How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria by driversng: 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
Let us know how we can help

Halo22:
I so much appreciate this very write-up, for I have gotten the necessary points I need to go into this establishment of my choice. I have been making enquiries on how to start up, but people keep discouraging me considering the bad lifestyle of some drivers. I think with this article, am good to go. L300 bus loading very soon.

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria by driversng: 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
Let us know how we can help.

Thunday1005:
Planning to start a transportation biz, but it will be based on campus shuttle.

Any piece of advice is really helpful
Re: How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria by driversng: 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
Kindly send a mail to admin@driversng.com

CurrentSamuel:

please can you tell me about hire purchase. I want to buy Motor cycle to give to somebody. what is needed here and how do one go about it .thanks
Re: How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria by Adeyeyeaki(m): 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nice write-up. Please I need a comprehensive write-up like this on how to start up a rental services. Have surf net but didn't get a comprehensive stuff like this. Anyone into the business can help me out. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria by Thunday1005(m): 12:45am On Feb 19, 2019
Alexious:
This is another novel idea and its profitable if u are serious about it.
have been planning towards it since last year, wish it will come to pass this year, but still gathering some info about it.
Jst need to work more on my capital.

Are you into transportation biz
Re: How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria by Thunday1005(m): 12:47am On Feb 19, 2019
driversng:
Let us know how we can help.

Need more info on how it runs
Re: How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria by Alexious(m): 2:59am On Feb 19, 2019
Thunday1005:
have been planning towards it since last year, wish it will come to pass this year, but still gathering some info about it.
Jst need to work more on my capital.

Are you into transportation biz
yes, though in abuja.where is ur location?
Re: How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria by Balenciagabrain: 8:36am On Feb 19, 2019
Alexious:
Depends on the make, seat capacity and where you buying from. Marcopolo is a type of mercedes Benz bus. By the way, u want to go into transport business?
Yea. I have been thinking about it. What do you advise?
Re: How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria by driversng: 9:35am On Feb 19, 2019
Kindly send a mail to business@driversng.com

We would be glad to look into it.

Thunday1005:

Need more info on how it runs
Re: How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria by Alexious(m): 10:08am On Feb 19, 2019
Balenciagabrain:
Yea. I have been thinking about it. What do you advise?
I think its gud, where do want to operate the business? Am in abuja.
Re: How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria by Balenciagabrain: 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
Alexious:
I think its gud, where do want to operate the business? Am in abuja.
I plan for Lagos. Can you help confirm the price of the brand new luxury bus base on the specifications you gave? I will be most appreciated pls.
Re: How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria by Chekitaut: 3:40pm On Feb 19, 2019
Invest minimum of N11,000,000 and get as low as N708,330/month (Capital+Interest/annum)
✔Bank in Nigeria can not
✔Real Estate can not
✔Almighty Oil & Gas can not.
✔Treasure Bill can not.

...we do trucking basically for #Haulage
Brand New is N23,000,000
Used Refurbished is N12,500,000

*1year Investment*
11m(Capital)+3m(Interest)=14m
Monthly return N1,166,660

*2years Investment*
11m(Capital)+6m(Interest)=17m
Monthly return
N708,330

For more information
Call: 08055545355.
email: info.chekitaut@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/1stGranite/

Note: Your monthly return is your take home, repairs & maintenance is our responsibility.

2 Likes

Re: How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria by Alexious(m): 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
Balenciagabrain:
I plan for Lagos. Can you help confirm the price of the brand new luxury bus base on the specifications you gave? I will be most appreciated pls.
When i priced a brand new one, its between 20 to 25million naira. U can check Lanre Shittu motors. I think Abuja has a better prospect though.
Re: How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria by Chekitaut: 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
Chekitaut:
Invest minimum of N11,000,000 and get as low as N708,330/month (Capital+Interest/annum)
✔Bank in Nigeria can not
✔Real Estate can not
✔Almighty Oil & Gas can not.
✔Treasure Bill can not.

...we do trucking basically for #Haulage
Brand New is N23,000,000
Used Refurbished is N12,500,000

*1year Investment*
11m(Capital)+3m(Interest)=14m
Monthly return N1,166,660

*2years Investment*
11m(Capital)+6m(Interest)=17m
Monthly return
N708,330

For more information
Call: 08055545355.
email: info.chekitaut@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/1stGranite/

Note: Your monthly return is your take home, repairs & maintenance is our responsibility.
Brand new get a monthly return of N1,500,000 for 2years
Re: How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria by Balenciagabrain: 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
Alexious:
When i priced a brand new one, its between 20 to 25million naira. U can check Lanre Shittu motors. I think Abuja has a better prospect though.
O.k. Thanks so much. I want to assume you plan to establish at Abuja
Re: How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria by Alexious(m): 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
Balenciagabrain:
O.k. Thanks so much. I want to assume you plan to establish at Abuja
yes, am starting with a tokunbo mercedes 450, goin 4 million naira with 45 seats.

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria by Balenciagabrain: 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
Alexious:
yes, am starting with a tokunbo mercedes 450, goin 4 million naira with 45 seats.
That's great. 4 million? 45 seater? Hmmm...sounds great. Quite moderate price. How sound is the vehicle? It matters a lot.
Re: How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria by Alexious(m): 7:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
Balenciagabrain:
That's great. 4 million? 45 seater? Hmmm...sounds great. Quite moderate price. How sound is the vehicle? It matters a lot.
it quite sound, checked d vehicle well. Though just little adjustments needed

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria by Thunday1005(m): 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
Alexious:
yes, though in abuja.where is ur location?
minna for now, because that whr am schooling
Re: How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria by Alexious(m): 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
Anyone willing to join me in starting my transport business in abuja? I have a well detailed plan and projection. Startup is 5million naira
Re: How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria by Chekitaut: 1:54am On Mar 20, 2019
Bring your Howo dump truck, we put to use have a take home of N1,100,000/month.

Call 08055545355

Re: How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria by kisszhira(m): 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2019
Re: How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria by ak22(m): 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
@ driversng
@Alexious
@emperorblogs

Can someone just Register Siena under Existing transport Company and which Company ?

Am planning together one or two 2006 Siena Soon . thanks
Re: How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria by ak22(m): 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
Chekitaut:
Bring your Howo dump truck, we put to use have a take home of N1,100,000/month.

Call 08055545355

May God help me to do business with in this coming year

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria by Alexious(m): 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
ak22:
@ driversng
@Alexious
@emperorblogs

Can someone just Register Siena under Existing transport Company and which Company ?

Am planning together one or two 2006 Siena Soon . thanks

Ok, Good afternooon, it depends on what you want to do. I mean do u want the transport company to manage ur vehicles? or you want to register with an association like NURTW ? u can call me on 08167997364. I own a transport company too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

16 moments those depositing money in the bank can Relate To. (pics) / Nigeria’s Largest Electronic Manufacturing, Assembly Plant Launched / CBN Orders Banks To Sell Excess Dollars In 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.