Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

President Trump Has Blown The Last Trump. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / President Trump Has Blown The Last Trump. (1796 Views)

Is Donald Trump Still The Last Trump Or Shall We Wait For Another? / President Donald Trump May Be The Last Trump Of The Rapture! / The Last Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Trump Has Blown The Last Trump. by MrPresident1: 11:15am On Feb 18, 2019
President Trump has blown the last trump.

1 Corinthians 15:52
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1Thessalonians 4:16
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

These two verses hold the key to decoding the exact time we are in the Bible prophecy because they explicitly tell us that Christ will come at the last trump.

What is the last trump?

In my thread https://www.nairaland.com/4925567/last-trump I said ‘’There will be an unequivocal declaration of victory, and then Christ will come’’. I told you pointedly, in no uncertain terms, that, President Trump will be the one to declare this victory. I said that the declaration will be earth-wide, and will be without equivocation. The declaration of victory will be total!

Ladies and gentlemen, distinguished personalities, and all the good people of the world, I am happy to inform you that the trump has been sounded and heralded to all the world!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpY_KQTKHQQ
Re: President Trump Has Blown The Last Trump. by bedspread: 11:17am On Feb 18, 2019
I Believe you Bro...
Donald Trump Accending to Being President was Divinely Orchestrated by THE ALMIGHTY GOD...

Donald Trump Presidency is a Period of Mercy for World to Repent and Accept JESUS CHRIST before the RAPTURE..

If Not for The Presidency of Donald Trump, Believers World wide will be Openly Executed ..

If Not for the Presidency of Donald Trump , The United States may have Collapsed....

If Not The Presidency of Donald Trump , The Rapture may have Happened...

I Remembered Saying to my dad while we were watching events leading to the US Elections that Donald Trump will be President by The Hand of GOD to Make the Earth Understand that it's HIM that appoints Kings!

President Trump may not be a Saint but He is A Willing Tool in THE HAND OF GOD ALMIGHTY...

1 Like

Re: President Trump Has Blown The Last Trump. by MrPresident1: 11:18am On Feb 18, 2019
On February 5, President Donald J. Trump delivered his second State of the Union Address.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sotu/
Re: President Trump Has Blown The Last Trump. by MrPresident1: 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
Trump has blown the trump of his father.

Jesus will now blow the trump of his own father too grin
Re: President Trump Has Blown The Last Trump. by MrPresident1: 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2019
Job 30:1
But now they that are younger than I have me in derision, whose fathers I would have disdained to have set with the dogs of my flock.

The dogs of my flock are better than their fathers, I would not consider their fathers to sleep in the same kennel with my dogs, this would be an insult to my dogs.

But now, because he has loosed my cords, these offspring and children of braying fools, who in all things are vile, verminous, savage, idiotic and evil, have me in derision all day long.
Re: President Trump Has Blown The Last Trump. by MrPresident1: 9:40am On Feb 23, 2019
Dem don blow last trump o

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for thetrumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Trump blew the trump on the 6th of February 2019
Re: President Trump Has Blown The Last Trump. by MrPresident1: 11:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
Thunder is the voice of God. His trumpet is thunder!
Re: President Trump Has Blown The Last Trump. by MrPresident1: 9:13am On Mar 10, 2019
Genesis 6:17
And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die.
Re: President Trump Has Blown The Last Trump. by MrPresident1: 10:41am On Mar 23, 2019
This thread explains the last trump
Re: President Trump Has Blown The Last Trump. by MrPresident1: 6:41am On Apr 02, 2019
A Loud explosion: Thunder signalling the beginning of judgement on the wicked. In one hour, all their empire of wickedness and evil is laid to waste.

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for thetrumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Revelation 18:10
Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come

Re: President Trump Has Blown The Last Trump. by ThankGodFriday(m): 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2022
Trump and Pence gives you TrumPence
Re: President Trump Has Blown The Last Trump. by LordReed(m): 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
Na wa o. 3 years ago final judgment never still show. LMAO!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Has Blown The Last Trump. by Maynman: 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
The same “Grab em by the pu.ssy” trump bwahahahah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Trump Has Blown The Last Trump. by Jokerman(m): 9:09pm On Oct 02, 2022
Why it isn't good to be a conspiracy theorist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Has Blown The Last Trump. by MrPresident1: 7:47am On Oct 04, 2022
2 Peter 3:8-10
King James Version

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Re: President Trump Has Blown The Last Trump. by MrPresident1: 7:48am On Oct 04, 2022
MrPresident1:
2 Peter 3:8-10
King James Version

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Werey people who understand nothing. Android zomboid idiots
Re: President Trump Has Blown The Last Trump. by KnownUnknown: 10:55am On Oct 04, 2022
MrPresident1:

Lol. You talking about yourself?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Has Blown The Last Trump. by budaatum: 1:04pm On Oct 04, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Lol. You talking about yourself?

He'd know if he read his Bible.

Re: President Trump Has Blown The Last Trump. by GodSaklek(m): 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
MrPresident1:

grin grin grin grin

Wetin concern trump and trumpet?, You and bedspread or what is his name are all madt

Awon ashi'ere.....

2 Likes

Re: President Trump Has Blown The Last Trump. by MrPresident1: 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
The LORD is the one that saves, he is the one that calls. If we have been consistent in our message, and you still jest , stupidly, up till now, it is only because the LORD would not add you to the brethren. The LORD has not found you worthy. You ar destined for his punishment, If you weren't destined for his punishment, he would have called you to himself
Re: President Trump Has Blown The Last Trump. by MrPresident1: 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
MrPresident1:
The LORD is the one that saves, he is the one that calls. If we have been consistent in our message, and you still jest , stupidly, up till now, it is only because the LORD would not add you to the brethren. The LORD has not found you worthy. You ar destined for his punishment, If you weren't destined for his punishment, he would have called you to himself
Acts 2:46-47
King James Version
46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.
Re: President Trump Has Blown The Last Trump. by MrPresident1: 7:46am On Oct 07, 2022
Breaking down prophecy is like trying to resolve a math problem. you are looking for x among a range of options or variables. Substituting for x until you get the answer is one way to resolve the problem. In addition, many prophecies are not even fully understood until they pass. One thing is sure, not one jot or tittle will pass without fulfillment. It is not wisdom to mock what you do not understand, understanding is available to anyone who seeks truly, it is the promise of GOD
Re: President Trump Has Blown The Last Trump. by MrPresident1: 7:58am On Oct 07, 2022
MrPresident1:
Breaking down prophecy is like trying to resolve a math problem. you are looking for x among a range of options or variables. Substituting for x until you get the answer is one way to resolve the problem. In addition, many prophecies are not even fully understood until they pass. One thing is sure, not one jot or tittle will pass without fulfillment. It is not wisdom to mock what you do not understand, understanding is available to anyone who seeks truly, it is the promise of GOD
Proverbs 25:2 It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.
Re: President Trump Has Blown The Last Trump. by LordReed(m): 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2022
MrPresident1:

Yeah you've been consistently wrong! LMFAO!

3 Likes

Re: President Trump Has Blown The Last Trump. by MrPresident1: 8:25am On Dec 27, 2022
Donald Trump

2 Thessalonians 2:7 KJV
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

And since he left it has been full descent
Re: President Trump Has Blown The Last Trump. by kingxsamz(m): 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
bedspread:
I Believe you Bro...
Donald Trump Accending to Being President was Divinely Orchestrated by THE ALMIGHTY GOD...

Donald Trump Presidency is a Period of Mercy for World to Repent and Accept JESUS CHRIST before the RAPTURE..

If Not for The Presidency of Donald Trump, Believers World wide will be Openly Executed ..

If Not for the Presidency of Donald Trump , The United States may have Collapsed....

If Not The Presidency of Donald Trump , The Rapture may have Happened...

I Remembered Saying to my dad while we were watching events leading to the US Elections that Donald Trump will be President by The Hand of GOD to Make the Earth Understand that it's HIM that appoints Kings!

President Trump may not be a Saint but He is A Willing Tool in THE HAND OF GOD ALMIGHTY...

Lol, clown.
Reality will keep teaching you religious nutjobs hard lessons.

4 Likes

Re: President Trump Has Blown The Last Trump. by Maynman: 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
MrPresident1:
Donald Trump

2 Thessalonians 2:7 KJV
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

And since he left it has been full descent

Bwahahahah, “ explicitly tell us that Christ will come at the last trump.”

You forgot to note that USA practices democracy, they elect every 4 years cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Has Blown The Last Trump. by MrPresident1: 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
Maynman:

Bwahahahah, “ explicitly tell us that Christ will come at the last trump.”

You forgot to note that USA practices democracy, they elect every 4 years cheesy

It was a trap you bloody homosexual fool grin I wanted to trap a weasel and you got caught cheesy

You didn't read the verse I quoted? You don't know the implications or ramifications of that verse, right? If you knew, you wouldn't have rushed in like a mumu

Donald was the one letting, as soon as he left, the wicked was revealed grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6397686/sodom-gomorrah-link-idolatry-homosexuality

Prophecy evolves. We are trying to decode what has been coded away from mere unfit and unworthy men like yourself for centuries, like a maze, when one link closes, we immediately move to aother one, no time. It is the nature of Kings to try to know the nature and mind of God. It is the nature of peons to mock.

So, do you see how right you are in your own right?

weasel
Re: President Trump Has Blown The Last Trump. by Maynman: 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
MrPresident1:

It was a trap you bloody homosexual fool grin I wanted to trap a weasel and you got caught cheesy

You didn't read the verse I quoted? You don't know the implications or ramifications of that verse, right? If you knew, you wouldn't have rushed in like a mumu

Donald was the one letting, as soon as he left, the wicked was revealed grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6397686/sodom-gomorrah-link-idolatry-homosexuality

Prophecy evolves. We are trying to decode what has been coded away from mere unfit and unworthy men like yourself for centuries, like a maze, when one link closes, we immediately move to aother one, no time. It is the nature of Kings to try to know the nature and mind of God. It is the nature of peons to mock.

So, do you see how right you are in your own right?

weasel

That was a weak trap from a heterosexual dummy.
Theist, What verse from a forged book did you quote.

Before donald came, no “wicked” was revealed? see what Abrahamaic religion is turning you to? Laughing stock!

Mugu, You are yet to make a single sense with your failed prophecy, you are nothing more than a brainwashed, indoctrinated, weak and unthinking sheep that base his life on jewish deities and books.

After your jargons have failed now they “evolve” and “immediately move to another one, no time”bwahahahah

When are you going to stop disgracing yourself?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Has Blown The Last Trump. by MrPresident1: 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2022
Maynman:

That was a weak trap from a heterosexual dummy.
Theist, What verse from a forged book did you quote.

Before donald came, no “wicked” was revealed? see what Abrahamaic religion is turning you to? Laughing stock!

Mugu, You are yet to make a single sense with your failed prophecy, you are nothing more than a brainwashed, indoctrinated, weak and unthinking sheep that base his life on jewish deities and books.

After your jargons have failed now they “evolve” and “immediately move to another another one, no time”bwahahahah

When are you going to stop disgracing yourself?

peon
Re: President Trump Has Blown The Last Trump. by Maynman: 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
MrPresident1:

peon

Failed Peasant.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Majority Of Christians Don't Love God, They Live In Fear! / This "super Human" Thing, What's The Big Deal. / What Rights Do We Deserve As Human Beings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.