Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana (53014 Views)

Isokoboy Slams 2 Big-sized Slay Mamas For Twerking In An Elevator (photos) / Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers / Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by L4stl00k(m): 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
zexy2030:

of course there will be girls that can satisfy..but d once I've been meeting get tired easily and complain of their waist...maybe I'm yet to meet one...and I think they are career women too.

how many round did you use to go dude....may need your help?
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by zexy2030(m): 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
L4stl00k:

how many round did you use to go dude....may need your help?
sorry dude, I don't count. I stop only when I loose erection. But if want numbers I'm only satisfied at the 5th round then I sleep off.. but for girl friends once they cum like 2-3times they are exhausted and want to sleep.
mind you I don't pay them for sex..they enjoy it and rest..
the only girls guys Bleep n Bleep and u run they are paid and sometimes have enhanced themselves with alcohols and wine to be extremely consuming ur sumptuous dick.
I think I will do more than that after drinking anyways.
my ladies get tired becos they are professional and career women not oloshos like we have on the streets.
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Apostlenathan1(m): 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
I can only get connected to an army girl as a friend.
And I'll do that very soon.
Ur assistance is very much welcomed.
And I'm not joking
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
DrSam4:
[quote author=Anal Queen
Are u a Biafra soldier?
nice question ,am nt if nigerdelta agree 2 join biafra ..
come n see me in action
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by L4stl00k(m): 4:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
zexy2030:

sorry dude, I don't count. I stop only when I loose erection.
...okie how many hour or minute
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ishilove:

Because their parents trained them in school so that they will be full time housewives for men like you, shey?
dnt mind him
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
A lot of myths have been spread about women in the military (Absurd) while some ignorant men believe they have been made rigid through the rigorous trainings they go through ,A big LIE though

These are some main reasons you should date an army lady rather than shallow brain mamas : -

,Emotional

Women in the military have been trained to be brave and courageous .They are by profession fighters who have been toughened by various phases of trainings ,however ,the trainings they have gone through haven't shielded them from the traumas accompained by love.

They embrace motherhood easily,

While so many people share an unreal belief about military women been wrecks when it comes to marital bliss ,some of them are married and they embrace motherhood with a shocking interest .
NB: They put everything they have into use to ensure their children live normal lives...GREAT.

They are supportive

Most people believe military women are mean and therefore avoid them. They could be excellent friends when people get to know them more. Same way they could be tough and intimidating ,they could also be fierce when it comes to fighting for their friends and their loved ones ~ this is what all guys want!

Physical beauty and sexual favours : -

Army ladies always look sexy(figure cool with a firm and well Cupped breast due to yoga-like trainings (yummy).
Not every woman in the military sleeps around ,some are virgins unlike slayqueens we see at lekki or VI , know it that most military ladies have dignity and have been able to maintain healthy non- sexual relationships with their superiors

Long live Army ladies gang(A.L.G)

Where is LuciferKristi with his spit meme??

Modified... Op, do you take diick up the arse, going by your username.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by zexy2030(m): 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2019
L4stl00k:
...okie how many hour or minute
I got ur DM ...we.will talk about it. my private life remains private and not for public discussion.
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by L4stl00k(m): 4:19pm On Feb 19, 2019
zexy2030:

I got ur DM ...we.will talk about it. my private life remains private and not for public discussion.

thanks once you reply me we talk on whatsapp
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
Yambee:

Ignorance?lets call a deal this morning.

Why don't you guys stick to the Uniform guys too. You guys will make a perfect match.

It's because their fellow military guys knows they are total trash, who have been passed around and used like toilet paper.
Don't let them blackmail you emotionally by saying don't be coward and blah blah, I am a coward and I want nothing to do with a Nigerian military Biitch.
Fvck you all, you're just as barbaric as your male counterparts.
God punish una fada, I prefer slay queen for oyingbo and yaba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by okeyglm: 4:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
op, I need single military lady for relationship
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
Thegirlnextdoor:
What makes a military lady different from other ladies? Nothing of course. If you come closer to them, you ll know they have a beautiful heart.
valient heart ! dats y military call civilians blood ,

civilians has dishonoured heart, tanks queen
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 4:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
Bidobado1:

It's because their fellow military guys knows they are total trash, who have been passed around and used like toilet paper.
Don't let them blackmail you emotionally by saying don't be coward and blah blah, I am a coward and I want nothing to do with a Nigerian military Biitch.
hei! if i catch u,

now run off
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by L4stl00k(m): 4:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
hei! if i catch u,
now run off
...Anal do something oo
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by zexy2030(m): 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Akuruoulo(m): 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
DavidEsq:

Along wr. I dey my house jor

Same place u were going before you quoted me
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
mikaeli01:
Truth be told, uniform personnel are the artists of thier own fate especially here in this country. This is not limited to security personnel alone, it cut across other uniform professions as well. Do you know as noble and beautiful a nursing profession is there exist innumerable number of nurses that are single and searching yet, they don't hold a gun or a baton in their hands. If you frequent the social media often or go out and mingle with civilians, you will hear stories of how uniform personnels treat fellow human beings like they don't care if they die for offences that could be passed off with a warning or at most let relevant authority like the police take care.
Everything you wrote about military women are true. They are human as well and I will love to have one as a wife but the day she use her military power on anyone except in the case of violence, or create unnecessary fear around my people near me, ignoring several warnings or plea as the case may be, she should prepare for divorce. I can't marry a woman who don't listen.
My advice, relate well with people, they will relate well with you yet take your stance when need be.
I love those pictures you post there but would love them the more if you add where you relaxing. Truth be told, uniform personnel are the artists of thier own fate especially here in this country. This is not limited to security personnel alone, it cut across other uniform professions as well. Do you know as noble and beautiful a nursing profession is there exist innumerable number of nurses that are single and searching yet, they don't hold a gun or a baton in their hands. If you frequent the social media often or go out and mingle with civilians, you will hear stories of how uniform personnels treat fellow human beings like they don't care if they die for offences that could be passed off with a warning or at most let relevant authority like the police take care.
Everything you wrote about military women are true. They are human as well and I will love to have one as a wife but the day she use her military power on anyone except in the case of violence, or create unnecessary fear around my people near me, ignoring several warnings or plea as the case may be, she should prepare for divorce. I can't marry a woman who don't listen.
My advice, relate well with people, they will relate well with you yet take your stance when need be.
I love those pictures you post there but would love them the more if you add where you relaxing. Truth be told, uniform personnel are the artists of thier own fate especially here in this country. This is not limited to security personnel alone, it cut across other uniform professions as well. Do you know as noble and beautiful a nursing profession is there exist innumerable number of nurses that are single and searching yet, they don't hold a gun or a baton in their hands. If you frequent the social media often or go out and mingle with civilians, you will hear stories of how uniform personnels treat fellow human beings like they don't care if they die for offences that could be passed off with a warning or at most let relevant authority like the police take care.
I love those pictures you post there but would love them the more if you add where you relaxing.
u ar ryt tanks 4 ur noble contribution,

d lord i serve wl give u a guardian angel in uniform amen
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
sconp:
You forgot to tell us the most important thing, which is where to meet them. Abi u want make I enter barrack go find them.

I be tell Emeka way dey Airforce make him arrange two for me till today nothing nothing.
so tell me hw did it go
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
hei! if i catch u,

now run off

Here we go.. Imagine if I make the mistake of putting your type in my home, Fvck that shiit.
You Jog on.

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2019
zexy2030:

I swear, anyone wey go satisfy me, I go marry am within a week to 1month...no long thing.
Tell 'em babes analqueenluci that if they are ready for us in the next one month..there will be scarcity of single women in the military.. but if the treason continues...there shall be an avalanche divorcee in the military
yes ,noted

i love d way u tackled d bitch
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
L4stl00k:

...thank you i would be happy of you can do that for me.....sorry to ask you this....how about the long distance?
is fine am am in ibom going 2 my parents living in ph city 4 a banquet

i av tried
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
**WAT I HATE ABOUT MY FELLOW MILITARY LADIES IS JUST DIA TIMIDITY, GUYS DEY AR MORE DAN 300 LUKING AT MY POST** ONLY 3 CONTRIBUTED

ISNT IT PATHETIC ?

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by zexy2030(m): 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
yes ,noted

i love 2 way u tackled d bitch
analqueenluci hopes are high o..no do amaka for us..morale...hi!

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2019
Op no well.. Anal queen from Calabar cheesy who's thinking what i'm thinking grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
A lot of myths have been spread about women in the military (Absurd) while some ignorant men believe they have been made rigid through the rigorous trainings they go through ,A big LIE though

These are some main reasons you should date an army lady rather than shallow brain mamas : -

,Emotional

Women in the military have been trained to be brave and courageous .They are by profession fighters who have been toughened by various phases of trainings ,however ,the trainings they have gone through haven't shielded them from the traumas accompained by love.

They embrace motherhood easily,

While so many people share an unreal belief about military women been wrecks when it comes to marital bliss ,some of them are married and they embrace motherhood with a shocking interest .
NB: They put everything they have into use to ensure their children live normal lives...GREAT.

They are supportive

Most people believe military women are mean and therefore avoid them. They could be excellent friends when people get to know them more. Same way they could be tough and intimidating ,they could also be fierce when it comes to fighting for their friends and their loved ones ~ this is what all guys want!

Physical beauty and sexual favours : -

Army ladies always look sexy(figure cool with a firm and well Cupped breast due to yoga-like trainings (yummy).
Not every woman in the military sleeps around ,some are virgins unlike slayqueens we see at lekki or VI , know it that most military ladies have dignity and have been able to maintain healthy non- sexual relationships with their superiors

Long live Army ladies gang(A.L.G)
I ain't afraid or scared of them but I don't have any interest in dating or marrying them smileysmiley
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
**WAT I HATE ABOUT MY FELLOW MILITARY LADIES IS JUST DIA TIMIDITY, GUYS DEY AR MORE DAN 300 LUKING AT MY POST** ONLY 3 CONTRIBUTED

ISNT IT PATHETIC ?

gringrin
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by zexy2030(m): 5:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

ISNT IT PATHETIC ?

DEAR, IT'S NOT TIMIDITY, IT IS PRIDE AND EGO SAME PROBLEM WITH MEDICAL DOCTORS..THEY SEE THEMSELVES TO BE ALPHA FEMALES AND WOULD NOT STEP LOW TO MEET A LESS PRIVILEGED CIVILIAN.. that's THE TRUTH.
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Yambee: 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
Bidobado1:

Truth.
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by princfred(m): 6:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

ISNT IT PATHETIC ?

Maybe because the know you are not saying the entire truth or the usual ego or inherent antagonistic mindset towards civilian men.
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by clemz85(m): 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
gallant warrior spotted

So if there other Armilias in the Base who just may give in to civilian dudes, let them know the light is at the end of the tunnel,

We are coming to try with honest intention,

Keep on this movement at the end you succeed in changing our view,

Quantum gracia!
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by clemz85(m): 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
gallant warrior spotted

So if there other Armilias in the Base who just may give in to civilian dudes, let them know the light is at the end of the tunnel,

We are coming to try with honest intentions,

Keep on this movement at the end you may succeed in changing our view,

Quantum gracia!
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by L4stl00k(m): 7:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
is fine am am in ibom going 2 my parents living in ph city 4 a banquet

i av tried

am in ondo going to ibadan very soon?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply)

Love At First Sight!! [pictured] / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics / What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.