Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana (53071 Views)

Isokoboy Slams 2 Big-sized Slay Mamas For Twerking In An Elevator (photos) / Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers / Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by elonize(m): 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
Yambee:
Not happening.

I refused to be frog-jumped in my own house. Why should i in my sane mind marry a woman in Uniform?
cheesy grin cheesy lwkmd oooo
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by elonize(m): 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2019
Yambee:

You are holding an AK47 in one of your pictures.

Just imagine showing up for a romantic dinner with me somewhere in Lekki with that in your hand.

When you retire from the Military, just let responsible people like us here know. You are a pretty lady, and i will wait for you.

Just get rid of the guns.

d guy fear,lol
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Fisher400: 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2019
army ladies are noble in nature ,hw many times has an army woman shoot her boyfriend or husband.

no mind the guy i am interested if u no go make me do frog jump

1 Like

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by elonize(m): 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2019
Tallesty1:
Once a woman starts saying you're a real man, chances are you being manipulated or trapped
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Samabu07(m): 12:17am On Mar 17, 2019
gloria34:
I Dont know about d army but in NPF Nobody forces u to do what u Dont want to do. Women who do that are seeking special favours and other benefits attached
You are a police officer
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by okoroemeka(m): 5:35am On Mar 17, 2019
you can't be frog jumped if you are in control of the mumu button,let the truth be said no body will like to be cheated behind his or her back,there is an emotional trigger attached to such disrespect, normal cool individuals have lost their cool with cheating partners, there's news about lawyers killing their husbands and bankers killing their wife,so don't expect a military chick to be cool and cuddly if she catches you cheating,if you come out with only frog jumping then u are lucky,but that major chick is something else how I wish I can date her.

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 17, 2019
Samabu07:

You are a police officer
You sound so sure. I'm too thin to be a police officer, u want make they beat me?
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Mykelmarcelo77: 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2019
I nid 1 ist as a friend 1st den leta as tinz countiue we culd be more dat frnd#follow me know un twitter#mykelmarcelo
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Samabu07(m): 8:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
gloria34:
You sound so sure. I'm too thin to be a police officer, u want make they beat me?
The way you sounded made me to conclude...
Thin? Make I check your dp to see your thinnest cool
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Bigprick9inches: 9:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
wink cheesy dedicated 2 lustful sex-addict husbandsnatcha

Cc , bigprick9inches ,
this one u Cc me. U get any one for me? I am Mr ever ready o cheesy
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by ManIzHot: 1:28am On Mar 18, 2019
....been reading from first page, just finish reading, and this is 1:25Am gosh I pray I wake up early for work

humm nice thread...most time i pass through Sam Ethnan Air Force base Ikeja...and see the beautiful ladies in uniform (looking stern, but that is not the issue).

the movement OP is trying to create will work speedily if she can make "the charity start at home", make those female soldiers see the obvious why the civilian are scared to date non marry them,

this not about being a real man here or not, men don't joke about their " peace of mind" I think that is the major issue here, the fear of "what if....?"

what if she portray to be lovely now and go wild later after they settle down
what if an argument breaks up and she start to combat.... and probably call in her "boys"(intimidation)

anyway....my eyes are weak already....I wish you best of luck with your campaign.... loneliness ain't a good thing...I pray the caring and good hearted single female solders get hooked up

I don't mind having a female soldier as a friend... including you OP

Be fine, and may God continue to keep you.

sierra tango echo victor echo 2 foxtrot mike delta@yahoo.com
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:16am On Mar 18, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
A lot of myths have been spread about women in the military (Absurd) while some ignorant men believe they have been made rigid through the rigorous trainings they go through ,A big LIE though

These are some main reasons you should date an army lady rather than shallow brain mamas : -

,Emotional

Women in the military have been trained to be brave and courageous .They are by profession fighters who have been toughened by various phases of trainings ,however ,the trainings they have gone through haven't shielded them from the traumas accompained by love.

They embrace motherhood easily,

While so many people share an unreal belief about military women been wrecks when it comes to marital bliss ,some of them are married and they embrace motherhood with a shocking interest .
NB: They put everything they have into use to ensure their children live normal lives...GREAT.

They are supportive

Most people believe military women are mean and therefore avoid them. They could be excellent friends when people get to know them more. Same way they could be tough and intimidating ,they could also be fierce when it comes to fighting for their friends and their loved ones ~ this is what all guys want!

Physical beauty and sexual favours : -

Army ladies always look sexy(figure cool with a firm and well Cupped breast due to yoga-like trainings (yummy).
Not every woman in the military sleeps around ,some are virgins unlike slayqueens we see at lekki or VI , know it that most military ladies have dignity and have been able to maintain healthy non- sexual relationships with their superiors

Long live Army ladies gang(A.L.G)

Are you single ? You're pretty.
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Burgerlomo: 2:23am On Mar 18, 2019
Yambee:
Not happening.

I refused to be frog-jumped in my own house. Why should i in my sane mind marry a woman in Uniform?

Yah head correct, I bet you go frog jump in your own house with only your pant and no singlet grin
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 8:03am On Mar 18, 2019
IamaNigerianGuy:

Are you single ? You're pretty.
Yes am single

Tanks 4 d compliment
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 8:06am On Mar 18, 2019
Fisher400:
army ladies are noble in nature ,hw many times has an army woman shoot her boyfriend or husband.

no mind the guy i am interested if u no go make me do frog jump
lmaocheesy wats frog jump compare 2 babalawo n poison.
I tire oo
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 8:13am On Mar 18, 2019
ManIzHot:
....been reading from first page, just finish reading, and this is 1:25Am gosh I pray I wake up early for work

humm nice thread...most time i pass through Sam Ethnan Air Force base Ikeja...and see the beautiful ladies in uniform (looking stern, but that is not the issue).

the movement OP is trying to create will work speedily if she can make "the charity start at home", make those female soldiers see the obvious why the civilian are scared to date non marry them,

this not about being a real man here or not, men don't joke about their " peace of mind" I think that is the major issue here, the fear of "what if....?"

what if she portray to be lovely now and go wild later after they settle down
what if an argument breaks up and she start to combat.... and probably call in her "boys"(intimidation)

anyway....my eyes are weak already....I wish you best of luck with your campaign.... loneliness ain't a good thing...I pray the caring and good hearted single female solders get hooked up

I don't mind having a female soldier as a friend... including you OP

Be fine, and may God continue to keep you.

sierra tango echo victor echo 2 foxtrot mike delta@yahoo.com
Tanks my angel ,the whole issue here is fear.

U fear army ladies because der ar on uniform, i have a female friend here .
She is a fatal,fierce and clever assassin u wont knw .
She kills in brazil,south africa ,dubai and come n rest in naija for months
And pple are dying for her because of her sexy laps gotten from thick extreme exercise.(dey dnt knw)
Here in nairaland she is d most jovial.
Fear fear ...dats wat i wanna quench

1 Like

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by ManIzHot: 9:52am On Mar 18, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

And pple are dying for her because of her sexy laps gotten from thick extreme exercise.(dey dnt knw)

humm why do i feel the nudge of developing a story about this(seeing this as a synopsis already lolz)

okay! to be frank, i am sacred of the bolded.....to kill, and still move on like nothing happened gosh...anyway, that is what the job entails!(but hope she was killing the bad guys though)

....i may not say i am surprised about your friend because few ladies i have meant, that are jovial and fun to be with had done unimaginable dirty things, and some too, they are really passing through a lot, so i think the jovial characteristic some ladies posses is just the cover up..

and don't forget "a woman is dangerous when she is armed with beauty and sense of humor, she becomes irresistibly addictive"..till the black mamba in her got you, and the prey is easily checkmated

most powerful men had fallen through them....
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by princfred(m): 11:02am On Mar 18, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

And the guy just went out of his way writing an epistle telling you the "fear" is not misguided and can be dissuaded mainly by an improvement in the attitude of uniformed personnel, ladies more.

And I confess i'm envious small that you haven't called me "my angel" embarassedgrin Atleast call me something half sweet na cheesy
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by ManIzHot: 2:03pm On Mar 18, 2019
princfred:
And the guy just went out of his way writing an epistle telling you the "fear" is not misguided and can be dissuaded mainly by an improvement in the attitude of uniformed personnel, ladies more.

And I confess i'm envious small that you haven't called me "my angel" embarassedgrin Atleast call me something half sweet na cheesy

only if you know the inspiration that her thread has given me to write a script, about 2000 words done imma just say big thanks to her wink grin tongue
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
princfred:

My princecharming! My only angel with saphirrah
Ar u happy now? smiley
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2019
ManIzHot:

humm why do i feel the nudge of developing a story about this(seeing this as a synopsis already lolz)

okay! to be frank, i am sacred of the bolded.....to kill, and still move on like nothing happened gosh...anyway, that is what the job entails!(but hope she was killing the bad guys though)

....i may not say i am surprised about your friend because few ladies i have meant, that are jovial and fun to be with had done unimaginable dirty things, and some too, they are really passing through a lot, so i think the jovial characteristic some ladies posses is just the cover up..

and don't forget "a woman is dangerous when she is armed with beauty and sense of humor, she becomes irresistibly addictive"..till the black mamba in her got you, and the prey is easily checkmated

most powerful men had fallen through them....
Now you see d perfect image ,
I hope am talking 2 a mature guy ?

My friend(enemy precisely) am talking abt is a female comedian ,she can make a man laugh out his sorrow and she is so psychidelic , humble n simple imagine cheating on her ?
But military ladies most of dem are blunt ladies ,who dont pretend. They are so full of emotions
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2019
ManIzHot:

only if you know the inspiration that her thread has given me to write a script, about 2000 words done imma just say big thanks to her wink grin tongue
You knw somepple live a secluded life which no 1 believes...
Tanks 4 d compliment ....can u tell me one of the inspiration pls
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2019
Bigprick9inches:
this one u Cc me. U get any one for me? I am Mr ever ready o cheesy
Already taken looolz

1 Like

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by princfred(m): 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
My princecharming! My only angel with saphirrah
Ar u happy now? smiley
Yeah. That will star my month grin
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Amatarasha(f): 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
You knw somepple leave a secluded life which no 1 believes...
Please Major luciana am So serious 3 questions pls biko joor
Can someone like Me who likes fun join the Army?
Do armyladies fight boko haram 2 ?
" cos am so scared of those hausa people angry
Do pple die during your trainings ?
God bless u

1 Like

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by ManIzHot: 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Now you see d perfect image ,
I hope am talking 2 a mature guy ?

My friend(enemy precisely) am talking abt is a female comedian ,she can make a man laugh out his sorrow and she is so psychidelic , humble n simple imagine cheating on her ?
But military ladies most of dem are blunt ladies ,who dont pretend. They are so full of emotions

yes you are talking to a mature guy with the mind of a genius...he his got a baby face look though

cheating on her type would be deadly

but still, no one would be cheated on that would be happy, not you not me, so at this, temperament and maturity kicks in

the way a "frienemy" you describe now will react to such, will be different from the way you will!

it is obvious that people of her type will not come out straight to deal with the cheating partner, people like that will treat her partner fvck up slowly and deadly

but as for you(and this goes to other blunt female soldiers too), let me guess, at the point of getting to know your partner cheats... you gonna go fierce and wild, the magnitude of your quick action can now be determined on how matured you are going to handle the situation....to not let the hurt get to you.

correct me if i am wrong, i am open for correction...

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by ManIzHot: 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
You knw somepple live a secluded life which no 1 believes...

you are welcome
the inspiration is the bolded

and the societal ethos cum fear men have in wifing a solder woman

1 Like

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 6:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
ManIzHot:

you are welcome
the inspiration is the bolded

and the societal ethos cum fear men have in wifing a solder woman
Ar u 4 real at d bolded , hmmm
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 6:28pm On Mar 18, 2019
[quote author=ManIzHot post=76770012][/quote]Not me ,i joined d military with a strong certificate garnished with medical skills and all d bitter experience
d other person has being in that field 6yrs b4, when female vermins exterminators are being treated like golden egg due 2 dia unique strength ,success with low or no weakness .
Am in the army with a goodwill intentions nt 2 harm cheaters ,if am nt a military lady i might kill a cheater but we are bound by ethics of valor and honour.
Vermin quenchers has little of that
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by ojun50(m): 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
AnalQueenluci if u have any has friend u can connect me to, i base in lagos. Contact check my signature
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by DeRay98(m): 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
Yambee:

You are holding an AK47 in one of your pictures.

Just imagine showing up for a romantic dinner with me somewhere in Lekki with that in your hand.

When you retire from the Military, just let responsible people like us here know. You are a pretty lady, and i will wait for you.

Just get rid of the guns.

Very childish
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by DeRay98(m): 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
A lot of myths have been spread about women in the military (Absurd) while some ignorant men believe they have been made rigid through the rigorous trainings they go through ,A big LIE though

These are some main reasons you should date an army lady rather than shallow brain mamas : -

,Emotional

Military women are far more desirable especially if educated before enlisting than lazy fun-seeking ambitionless slay queens.
Military women are purposeful, focus, determined and stable minded. Compared to those attention seeking slay queens looking a man that finance their unrealistic expectations that they didn't labour for.

Women in the military have been trained to be brave and courageous .They are by profession fighters who have been toughened by various phases of trainings ,however ,the trainings they have gone through haven't shielded them from the traumas accompained by love.

They embrace motherhood easily,

While so many people share an unreal belief about military women been wrecks when it comes to marital bliss ,some of them are married and they embrace motherhood with a shocking interest .
NB: They put everything they have into use to ensure their children live normal lives...GREAT.

They are supportive

Most people believe military women are mean and therefore avoid them. They could be excellent friends when people get to know them more. Same way they could be tough and intimidating ,they could also be fierce when it comes to fighting for their friends and their loved ones ~ this is what all guys want!

Physical beauty and sexual favours : -

Army ladies always look sexy(figure cool with a firm and well Cupped breast due to yoga-like trainings (yummy).
Not every woman in the military sleeps around ,some are virgins unlike slayqueens we see at lekki or VI , know it that most military ladies have dignity and have been able to maintain healthy non- sexual relationships with their superiors

Long live Army ladies gang(A.L.G)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply)

Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) / Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.