Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,402 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana (53027 Views)

Isokoboy Slams 2 Big-sized Slay Mamas For Twerking In An Elevator (photos) / Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers / Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Amatarasha(f): 7:55am On Mar 22, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Pls be serious and finish ur school first
but...
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Samabu07(m): 12:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
tanks dear ,My crime is that am here
You are welcome. It is not. Relate more with like persons.
Checks your profile pix, who are you amongst the three ladie cools. I don't want to guess o cheesy
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2019
Samabu07:

You are welcome. It is not. Relate more with like persons.
Checks your profile pix, who are you amongst the three ladie cools. I don't want to guess o cheesy
the black lady on Left ,thats we during function at barbados

1 Like

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Samabu07(m): 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
the black lady on Left ,thats we during function at barbados
From the pix, you look soft and tender can't hurt a fly. But in reality, a seasoned trained soldier.
I like your pix sha....make I reserve my comment ooo wink cheesy grin cool

1 Like

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by prodigyhenry: 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
I really love this thread, I met a military lady during NYSC camping. I really liked her, I was scared to tell her but she was soft towards me and kinda mean towards others. I didn't shoot my shot. It's one of my greatest regrets. I think I am an adrenaline junkie. Dating civilian girls is kinda boring and predictable. Do you think a relationship with a military lady would be fun?. I really want to give it a try

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2019
Samabu07:

From the pix, you look soft and tender can't hurt a fly. But in reality, a seasoned trained soldier.
I like your pix sha....make I reserve my comment ooo wink cheesy grin cool
oh that breast isnt that soft and tender but tough skin forget d silk linen
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Femi316: 8:43pm On Mar 22, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
A lot of myths have been spread about women in the military (Absurd) while some ignorant men believe they have been made rigid through the rigorous trainings they go through ,A big LIE though

These are some main reasons you should date an army lady rather than shallow brain mamas : -

,Emotional

Women in the military have been trained to be brave and courageous .They are by profession fighters who have been toughened by various phases of trainings ,however ,the trainings they have gone through haven't shielded them from the traumas accompained by love.

They embrace motherhood easily,

While so many people share an unreal belief about military women been wrecks when it comes to marital bliss ,some of them are married and they embrace motherhood with a shocking interest .
NB: They put everything they have into use to ensure their children live normal lives...GREAT.

They are supportive

Most people believe military women are mean and therefore avoid them. They could be excellent friends when people get to know them more. Same way they could be tough and intimidating ,they could also be fierce when it comes to fighting for their friends and their loved ones ~ this is what all guys want!

Physical beauty and sexual favours : -

Army ladies always look sexy(figure cool with a firm and well Cupped breast due to yoga-like trainings (yummy).
Not every woman in the military sleeps around ,some are virgins unlike slayqueens we see at lekki or VI , know it that most military ladies have dignity and have been able to maintain healthy non- sexual relationships with their superiors

Long live Army ladies gang(A.L.G)
If you are still single,I would love to marry you.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by mecks07(m): 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
A lot of myths have been spread about women in the military (Absurd) while some ignorant men believe they have been made rigid through the rigorous trainings they go through ,A big LIE though

These are some main reasons you should date an army lady rather than shallow brain mamas : -

,Emotional

Women in the military have been trained to be brave and courageous .They are by profession fighters who have been toughened by various phases of trainings ,however ,the trainings they have gone through haven't shielded them from the traumas accompained by love.

While so many people share an unreal belief about military women been wrecks when it comes to marital bliss ,some of them are married and they embrace motherhood with a shocking interest .
NB: They put everything they have into use to ensure their children live normal lives...GREAT.

They are supportive

Most people believe military women are mean and therefore avoid them. They could be excellent friends when people get to know them more. Same way they could be tough and intimidating ,they could also be fierce when it comes to fighting for their friends and their loved ones ~ this is what all guys want!

Army ladies always look sexy(figure cool with a firm and well Cupped breast due to yoga-like trainings (yummy).
Not every woman in the military sleeps around ,some are virgins unlike slayqueens we see at lekki or VI , know it that most military ladies have dignity and have been able to maintain healthy non- sexual relationships with their superiors

i seriously beed one for real. 08037234255
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 9:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
prodigyhenry:
I really love this thread, I met a military lady during NYSC camping. I really liked her, I was scared to tell her but she was soft towards me and kinda mean towards others. I didn't shoot my shot. It's one of my greatest regrets. I think I am an adrenaline junkie. Dating civilian girls is kinda boring and predictable. Do you think a relationship with a military lady would be fun?. I really want to give it a try
If u knw her tribe speak salutational language to her ,since few are illiterate
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2019
Femi316:
If you are still single,I would love to marry you.........
My fiancee breathes hard wie ever he is cheesy
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2019
mecks07:
i seriously beed one for real. 08037234255
bid not beed
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Femi316: 11:12pm On Mar 22, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
My fiancee breathes hard wie ever he is cheesy
Hahaha your fiancée or your husband to be which one re your talking about .........?
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 22, 2019
omo army ladies get the best decipline i dy admire dem
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by macho44(m): 11:33pm On Mar 22, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

,Emotional

They are supportive

Dayummmmm!!! Sent U A PM!!!
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Samabu07(m): 7:25am On Mar 23, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
oh that breast isnt that soft and tender but tough skin forget d silk linen
Are you married AnalQueenpuci
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 10:03am On Mar 23, 2019
Samabu07:

Are you married AnalQueenpuci
Not Yet ...So occupied
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 10:04am On Mar 23, 2019
macho44:
Dayummmmm!!! Sent U A PM!!!
wats dayuuum

1 Like

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 10:05am On Mar 23, 2019
Femi316:
Hahaha your fiancée or your husband to be which one re your talking about .........?
Am nt married
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Femi316: 10:10am On Mar 23, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Am nt married
Ok......make we stew na......A single broda n a single sister stewing 2geda no be crime.....tink am na....just imagine am ..... he go sweet sha.......?
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Samabu07(m): 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Not Yet ...So occupied
Make out time.
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
Samabu07:

Make out time.
marriage isnt paramount in life ,am writing my names in d sands of time thats what matters

1 Like

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by shollay09(m): 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

,Emotional

They are supportive

wanna hook me up with one..... but promise me she is not gonna be a fighter grin I don't want to die young grin grin grin grin
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Samabu07(m): 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
marriage isnt paramount in life ,am writing my names in d sands of time thats what matters
Wish you the best my dear.
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 12:08am On Mar 24, 2019
shollay09:
wanna hook me up with one..... but promise me she is not gonna be a fighter grin I don't want to die young grin grin grin grin
You must fight or die running from amazons
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by shollay09(m): 1:14am On Mar 24, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
You must fight or die running from amazons
grin I get the point.... anyways, looking forward to meeting/ making friends with one or two
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by zikoson: 8:09am On Mar 24, 2019
Whether we likes it or not military girls remain the best, I have dated an air force and army girls in my life which I can confidently confirm to be the best relationship I have ever had. So guys I urge you to be man enough to approach any of them you wish to have in your life so far as you are not going to play games.
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 8:40am On Mar 24, 2019
Amatarasha:
but...
Shut up!
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 8:44am On Mar 24, 2019
zikoson:
Whether we likes it or not military girls remain the best, I have dated an air force and army girls in my life which I can confidently confirm to be the best relationship I have ever had. So guys I urge you to be man enough to approach any of them you wish to have in your life so far as you are not going to play games.
U dated them ryt ?
pls one question for u mr;:

is it a Senior military officer that get the babes for u?

cos my dm is filled 2 d brim
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by zikoson: 8:51am On Mar 24, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
U dated them ryt ?
pls one question for u mr;:

is it a Senior military officer that get the babes for u?

cos my dm is filled 2 d brim
nope I got them myself
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 8:54am On Mar 24, 2019
zikoson:
nope I got them myself
Pls tiger tell ur brothers am nt God that fixes 300 dates n marriage .

Oh my Dm even lily levered hypocrites wanna date a military lady ,
is that not a suicide mission
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 24, 2019
The closest I've come to is almost dating NDLEA officer it was a funny convo, when I said send me a pix of you, and she sent me one where she was holding a gun and knife. That was the first time I knew NDLEA staff too dey carry gun. Didn't work out sha, yellow guys are not her thing. But I think the perception around military women is usually based on those who take their power to the extreme to punish civilians. To me they human too then again I grew up in a military home so my opinion differs.

Military woman oh, non military woman, it's the still same drama except with uniform and more ammo grin
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:11am On Mar 24, 2019
pcguru1:
The closest I've come to is almost dating NDLEA officer it was a funny convo, when I said send me a pix of you, and she sent me one where she was holding a gun and knife. That was the first time I knew NDLEA staff too dey carry gun. Didn't work out sha, yellow guys are not her thing. But I think the perception around military women is usually based on those who take their power to the extreme to punish civilians. To me they human too then again I grew up in a military home so my opinion differs.

Military woman oh, non military woman, it's the still same drama except with uniform and more ammo grin
The op has sent her Ex to prison ,
lol ..she is here deceiving You alllllll

hahahahahe..i laff my ass out cheesy

grin
grin grin major" no be so

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply)

Love At First Sight!! [pictured] / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics / What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.