Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana (52888 Views)

Isokoboy Slams 2 Big-sized Slay Mamas For Twerking In An Elevator (photos) / Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers / Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
L4stl00k:
@ AnalQueenluci. ....i would like to marry military girl....can you connect me with one?
no way am angry cheesy
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
Stanweezy:

The mean face of the male soldiers will give u signal all won't be well if u cross the gate. During my service I saw female soldiers attractive bkus I fancy them until I was ill, I came to the parade ground, at a point I went to the Red Cross stand. One of the female soldiers mate me dia I told her I wasn't feeling fine, she forced me out to join the parade, at the parade she even came to discipline me that she heard me saying sumtin it was ppl that saved me that day by informing her that I didn't utter a word
dats an uneducated personnel , dos once in d csmp of ur nysc ar school dropouts ,

They ar rank 'en ' file ,
Me i av never been a rank en file ,
Dnt allow pple who join military because of unemployment scare u away ok , i was retained in d university teaching hospital(payment was superb b4 i was introduced 2 cameroum's redcross , my pay nw is times 5 (×5)

Cheer up

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by zexy2030(m): 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
We ladies ar wiser now!

dey wl keep dia so call soft love* in d civillian baracks(out- baracks) n come n be deceiving us , Men ar so selfish hmmm.

d so called fat bellied general ,dey can fcck us in a tight situation but mark my word '''''''' Dey cant stop us frm our soft love * unless some1 wants 2 die in his bed during love making

der ar much afraid now ,our eyes don clear due 2 awareness i av started creating in military baracks in cameroum n south nigerian baracks
I can only make a military woman my baby mama..nothing more.. I doubt if I can stand the horror of hearing my wife moaning to the dick of their fat bellied generals..it's better she is baby mama..my opinion though..then no high blood pressure..
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
zexy2030:

I can only make a military woman my baby mama..nothing more.. I doubt if I can stand the horror of hearing my wife moaning to the dick of their fat bellied generals..it's better she is baby mama..my opinion though..then no high blood pressure..
generals dnt dare young majors or Lt col ,wat u see is generals n rank n file..

Dnt behave as if some1 sent u ,female soldiers has done more 4 humanity dan ur man of god ,
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
zexy2030:

Ask urself av u seen a military lady wt classy cars ,sleeping wt a general ?
Answer me now

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
zexy2030:

analqueenluci and husbandsnatcha their e-war calls for a ban...operator
cc: lalasticlala
dat is my prayer i came here 4 her. cheesy
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by zexy2030(m): 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Ask urself av u seen a military lady wt classy cars ,sleeping wt a general ?
Answer me now
it is coded, u won't hear about it..lest u loose ur life...it's disheartening my dear... Nigerian generals have their dicks ducked in their female allies at their will..secret is the watchword of all military personnel..they die with secrets...by training.
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
zexy2030:

u know what too, u don't know me, lol...I can pay u that exact value multiplied by 1000 without fucking u..just free..ur money means nothing to me..you actually belong to hell... I don't need ur hellish money.
U call me a small boy..I don't need to argue with u..small fish brain. spits.
Wats d pain All about
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by zexy2030(m): 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
generals dnt dare young majors or Lt col ,wat u see is generals n rank n file..

Dnt behave as if some1 sent u ,female soldiers has done more 4 humanity dan ur man of god ,
OK, I will send u my WhatsApp number, give a link to any of ur friends searching for a civilian for a serious relationship, let me give it a try..but it's risky..in case I break up...invite me for a party.. I will choose there.
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by jeff1607(m): 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Wen battles calls we must stay at d background wt tricky camoflage n do d nidful no lazy moment!

i luk forth 2 dat moment , in admin ur promotion 2 next level might be in stagnantion

are you in the military?

usually they are passed on to the higher ups unless the lady is comnected or has someone protecting her depending on how she got into the military in the first place
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by DrSam4(m): 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
[quote author=Anal Queen
Are u a Biafra soldier?
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Ishilove: 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
IprintMONEY:
I have dated a 22nd lieutenant before . she was so open with me. She told me how their superiors Bleep them and they can't say no. I don't think I will be interested in dating an army lady that is regularly used at will by her superiors. My rule is if I must marry u , u must stop what ever form of work u are doing. Tell me your salary and I will pay I double
Because their parents trained them in school so that they will be full time housewives for men like you, shey?

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by LuckyM: 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
It leaves one with an unromantic feeling once the word BARACK is mentioned.����
Anyway, if I find a well behaved military bae, I won't hesitate to make her my woman.
Afterall, love is independent of ones occupation
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by davidflipcy5856(m): 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

I love military women, can you connect me with one? Am in ondo state by the way.
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by DavidEsq(m): 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
Shibaraba:

Connect me with one ...... Make I see as e be
Ur beat don ripe be that grin

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by DavidEsq(m): 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
dats an uneducated personnel , dos once in d csmp of ur nysc ar school dropouts ,

They ar rank 'en ' file ,
Me i av never been a rank en file ,
Dnt allow pple who join military because of unemployment scare u away ok , i was retained in d university teaching hospital(payment was superb b4 i was introduced 2 cameroum's redcross , my pay nw is times 5 (×5)

Cheer up
Wen u ppl wr youting upandan that civilians shld date ur ilk, did u make any distinction or tell us how to tell a dropout from a "posh" one ni

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by DavidEsq(m): 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ishilove:

Because their parents trained them in school so that they will be full time housewives for men like you, shey?
So u didn't see the nacking anyhow part. Na only dis one u c ba? Chai cry. Many bitter wildlings full here sha
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Analqueenluci i have been reading ur post as u are ranting about female military officers oya introduce me to young office below 30 yrs in lagos
my number 09
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 9:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
DavidEsq:

Wen u ppl wr youting upandan that civilians shld date ur ilk, did u make any distinction or tell us how to tell a dropout from a "posh" one ni
pls be civil ok , u no most ill attitude ladies joined military because of unemployment ,am d one telling u 2" remove d stone frm d rice n enjoy ur rice"
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2019
davidflipcy5856:

I love military women, can you connect me with one? Am in ondo state by the way.
120men u 121 ,

i shud connect u 2 military women ,
so pple distracting us dat soldier women ar evil ar fools instead

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
120men u 121 ,

i shud connect u 2 military women ,
so pple distracting us dat soldier women ar evil ar fools instead

Analqueenluci i am still waiting my number is 09
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by DavidEsq(m): 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
pls be civil ok , u no most ill attitude ladies joined military because of unemployment ,am d one telling u 2" remove d stone frm d rice n enjoy ur rice"
Me dah doesn't even like rice
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by DavidEsq(m): 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
ike24:

Analqueenluci i am still waiting my number is 09050264513
Dem wan do u voom now
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
DavidEsq:

Dem wan do u voom now

Na u know
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by DavidEsq(m): 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
ike24:

Na u know
U rmbr the "dog wey wan loss" parable abi? Na ur body go teh u
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
DavidEsq:

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
jeff1607:

are you in the military?

usually they are passed on to the higher ups unless the lady is comnected or has someone protecting her depending on how she got into the military in the first place
As an admin personnel ,u wl see half train military wt big bottom hovering about earning 100k

i tell u most solemnly(in jesus voice) rank n file women in office wl sleep wt a brig gen 4 donkey years 2 attain a major rank,

wen u visit a war zone thrice be it in form of procurement ,logistics n first aid military u wl be elevated to d next rank
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Sportwin(m): 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
DavidEsq:

Can I get a millitary lady
Age 22 nd below ?

If it's possible I don't mind
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by MyGeneration(m): 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
The only way that can happen is if there's a family issue the military should never get involved, the woman should not just wake up one day and try to intimidate the man coz of military
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
Sportwin:

Can I get a millitary lady
Age 22 nd below ?

If it's possible I don't mind

Even u sportwin
dont worry we would do frog jump together
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
zexy2030:

it is coded, u won't hear about it..lest u loose ur life...it's disheartening my dear... Nigerian generals have their dicks ducked in their female allies at their will..secret is the watchword of all military personnel..they die with secrets...by training.
secret u said ,but a lot is going on ,

female majors n Lt cols has enact a law of intimidation manuveur

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Sportwin(m): 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
ike24:

Even u sportwin
dont worry we would do frog jump together

Frog jump weh I do tire for command

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply)

Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. / See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried / Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo)