Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana (52894 Views)

Isokoboy Slams 2 Big-sized Slay Mamas For Twerking In An Elevator (photos) / Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers / Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by chigoizie7(m): 12:09am On Feb 19, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
love is more dan dat plsssss.

Dnt tell me u ar a coward? grin

its not about beeing a coward my dear.

our naija military bastardized so many things. They created that stereotypes that they are always uncultured and manneeless with no sense of hunanity in them over and over.

no right thinking being will see fire and then put habd on it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by NNAMDIII(m): 12:10am On Feb 19, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
A lot of myths have been spread about women in the military (Absurd) while some ignorant men believe they have been made rigid through the rigorous trainings they go through ,A big LIE though

These are some main reasons you should date an army lady rather than shallow brain mamas : -

,Emotional

Women in the military have been trained to be brave and courageous .They are by profession fighters who have been toughened by various phases of trainings ,however ,the trainings they have gone through haven't shielded them from the traumas accompained by love.

They embrace motherhood easily,

While so many people share an unreal belief about military women been wrecks when it comes to marital bliss ,some of them are married and they embrace motherhood with a shocking interest .
NB: They put everything they have into use to ensure their children live normal lives...GREAT.

They are supportive

Most people believe military women are mean and therefore avoid them. They could be excellent friends when people get to know them more. Same way they could be tough and intimidating ,they could also be fierce when it comes to fighting for their friends and their loved ones ~ this is what all guys want!

Physical beauty and sexual favours : -

Army ladies always look sexy(figure cool with a firm and well Cupped breast due to yoga-like trainings (yummy).
Not every woman in the military sleeps around ,some are virgins unlike slayqueens we see at lekki or VI , know it that most military ladies have dignity and have been able to maintain healthy non- sexual relationships with their superiors

Long live Army ladies gang(A.L.G)
You!! is your mother a personnel? or you're just a royal highness to an officer?
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by chigoizie7(m): 12:14am On Feb 19, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
u ar d realman forget dat coward ranting ontop of d thread

hmmmmmm.

see manipulation.
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Friend01(m): 12:21am On Feb 19, 2019
Truth be told, you have both good and bad people everywhere.
But the general perception about uniform ladies is not helping matters.
As for me, there are good women in the military but maybe short tempered due to their threshold for tolerance as a result of their trainings and drills.

Personally, this is not about being a fake or real man or any of those adjective use to black mail us;I would rather not marry a Military lady.
We are not disputing their good and beautiful hearts, but the perception of marrying (not dating since I am muslim) alone scares me to death.

Whoever wishes to marry any of them, I wish such person all the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by chigoizie7(m): 12:24am On Feb 19, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
shut up there wl u!

u ar below a realman !
dey marry dia fellow army which is somehow against d ethics de core

u see am?

Small talk. u don begin order the young man " shut up there will u".

abeg forget that your realman talk. we know real men when we see them. its not by openly entering hell fire that u become a real man.

I would rather marry a known ashawo dan army women. those mannerless and inhuman being.

a friend don collect slap just because he wan toast one.
and u are here telling realmen gist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by NNAMDIII(m): 12:30am On Feb 19, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Yes

is fun 2 serve in d military
am a red cross major
Major? hey!! don't impersonate here.....I can bet my life that you're not a mike alpha Juliet. You may be an Oscar but you're definitely not an officer.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Friend01(m): 12:30am On Feb 19, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
IT PAINS ME DAT FEMALE SOLDIERS I KNW HERE IN NL ARE SILENT ,MAYBE AFRAID OF CASTIGATIONS FRM WICKED N HATEFUL GUYS HERE

WHO MOCK LADIES WTOUT PITY

Ma'am, some folks here may mock you guys out of whatever experience they had, but trying to downplay what happens between military-civilian relationship is not really going to change anything.
Until you guys change the way you treat civilians that perception ain't going nowhere any time soon.

You maybe different, but that perception is the huge barrier that is getting in the way.

7 Likes

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by NNAMDIII(m): 12:31am On Feb 19, 2019
chigoizie7:

u see am?

Small talk. u don begin order the young man " shut up there will u".

abeg forget that your realman talk. we know real men when we see them. its not by openly entering hell fire that u become a real man.

I would rather marry a known ashawo dan army women. those mannerless and inhuman being.

a friend don collect slap just because he wan toast one.
and u are here telling realmen gist
Don't mind her, she's not a personnel. A civilian is even better than her
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 19, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
signed n sealed! Wie do u stay

If I can see a respectful and a cute one, I’ll be ready to head towards the altar with her .. can u connect me with one ?
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 19, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
army ladies are noble in nature ,hw many times has an army woman shoot her boyfriend or husband.
N who goes 2 a date wt ak 47 or pump action mav8
Ar u sure u arent man enough?
are u really the lady holding the rifle?
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 19, 2019
zexy2030:

are u married...can we meet offline..I want to date you..u r my dream woman.
I'm dead serious..DM pls..

1 Like

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Nobody: 1:30am On Feb 19, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
D one wtout military dats my dp photos ..

stop questioning me ,b4 i lose my cool

U are rude and sincerely lack manners

1 Like

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Thegirlnextdoor: 1:42am On Feb 19, 2019
What makes a military lady different from other ladies? Nothing of course. If you come closer to them, you ll know they have a beautiful heart.

4 Likes

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Nobody: 2:06am On Feb 19, 2019
Thegirlnextdoor:
What makes a military lady different from other ladies? Nothing of course. If you come closer to them, you ll know they have a beautiful heart.

Even before going to look at ur profile i just knew u were an officer
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Thegirlnextdoor: 2:11am On Feb 19, 2019
ike24:

Even before going to look at ur profile i just knew u were an officer

Yes..and what I'm saying is the truth wink
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by k4kings(m): 2:21am On Feb 19, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
nice question ,

Army ladies ar everywhere ,if u see dem u wl knw dey ar cultured ,(somtimes rank "n file behaves as wild as)
if u ar less busy u locate an army barack dress corporate n appear gentle u wl see ur heart rob
set up... U wan pursue woman for barracks.. u wan chop of a general chop..ok continue

1 Like

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Nobody: 2:49am On Feb 19, 2019
Thegirlnextdoor:

Yes..and what I'm saying is the truth wink

Well i have nothing to say until i meet one
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Thegirlnextdoor: 2:55am On Feb 19, 2019
ike24:

Well i have nothing to say until i meet one

You should.
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Nobody: 3:00am On Feb 19, 2019
Thegirlnextdoor:

You should.

Ur pretty face has left me speechless dont blame if i have nothing to say
More over i didnt know women in the military are this beautiful
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Nobody: 3:24am On Feb 19, 2019
Thegirlnextdoor:

After admiring u cant even say common thank you
Later u will say they are beautiful @ heart as if men are mind readers
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by mikaeli01: 4:20am On Feb 19, 2019
Truth be told, uniform personnel are the artists of thier own fate especially here in this country. This is not limited to security personnel alone, it cut across other uniform professions as well. Do you know as noble and beautiful a nursing profession is there exist innumerable number of nurses that are single and searching yet, they don't hold a gun or a baton in their hands. If you frequent the social media often or go out and mingle with civilians, you will hear stories of how uniform personnels treat fellow human beings like they don't care if they die for offences that could be passed off with a warning or at most let relevant authority like the police take care.
Everything you wrote about military women are true. They are human as well and I will love to have one as a wife but the day she use her military power on anyone except in the case of violence, or create unnecessary fear around my people near me, ignoring several warnings or plea as the case may be, she should prepare for divorce. I can't marry a woman who don't listen.
My advice, relate well with people, they will relate well with you yet take your stance when need be.
I love those pictures you post there but would love them the more if you add where you relaxing. Truth be told, uniform personnel are the artists of thier own fate especially here in this country. This is not limited to security personnel alone, it cut across other uniform professions as well. Do you know as noble and beautiful a nursing profession is there exist innumerable number of nurses that are single and searching yet, they don't hold a gun or a baton in their hands. If you frequent the social media often or go out and mingle with civilians, you will hear stories of how uniform personnels treat fellow human beings like they don't care if they die for offences that could be passed off with a warning or at most let relevant authority like the police take care.
Everything you wrote about military women are true. They are human as well and I will love to have one as a wife but the day she use her military power on anyone except in the case of violence, or create unnecessary fear around my people near me, ignoring several warnings or plea as the case may be, she should prepare for divorce. I can't marry a woman who don't listen.
My advice, relate well with people, they will relate well with you yet take your stance when need be.
I love those pictures you post there but would love them the more if you add where you relaxing. Truth be told, uniform personnel are the artists of thier own fate especially here in this country. This is not limited to security personnel alone, it cut across other uniform professions as well. Do you know as noble and beautiful a nursing profession is there exist innumerable number of nurses that are single and searching yet, they don't hold a gun or a baton in their hands. If you frequent the social media often or go out and mingle with civilians, you will hear stories of how uniform personnels treat fellow human beings like they don't care if they die for offences that could be passed off with a warning or at most let relevant authority like the police take care.
I love those pictures you post there but would love them the more if you add where you relaxing.
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by zexy2030(m): 4:33am On Feb 19, 2019
Thegirlnextdoor:
this is why I love this forum, it's not that we are not aware of your good heart and smartness... but your generals(training children belonging to ur generals), ur generals wey love skin to skin die..if u try DNA and the child is not urs just remain silent forever..then BP go high..your duties( night duty, my worst night mare, wey my dick go dey find my woman..one superior dey pound am somewhere else or even a colleague..not having time for your family(the off self na sell some dey sell am)... visit of in-laws will be with abeg...u can't ask for sex anyhow..she can't suck ur dick..u can't try naughty styles...cooking in the kitchen is a civil war on its own...you will take children to school...bath the children...even go to market to buy stuff...in short she becomes the man ...as you become the woman...if u dare shout..na wahala..submission na sorry...mehn their zero tolerance to insult is just the beginning of wisdom of the civilians..I swear..she can't smile.. except she is just feeling like..u can't break up, if u r not okay with relationship. it's just scary for civilians.
For me I want to give it a try...I love to dare what people run away from...it makes you achieve the uncommon and u experience the uncommon.
can we meet if u r still single.? probably in a club.. or where ever..awaiting ur reply..I send u my email : sawdick20000@gmail.com
I'm serious for marriage relationship but we will date for sometime..so i wont committed to relationship..where my home becomes my guardroom for life.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by DavidEsq(m): 5:48am On Feb 19, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
imagine y is he advertising his no?
Shey na u dey encourage am since ni
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by DavidEsq(m): 5:58am On Feb 19, 2019
NNAMDIII:
Major? hey!! don't impersonate here.....I can bet my life that you're not a mike alpha Juliet. You may be an Oscar but you're definitely not an officer.
grin grin grin. The casting has began grin. Why did u not fes shout "Capua! Shall I begin"! grin
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by L4stl00k(m): 6:39am On Feb 19, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
noted dear , hw serious ar u
am 100% sure and serious about it. ..the one that is okay and beautiful ..22 to 35 years of age....am really serious. ..all these bloody civilian girl are not good for me
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by jeff1607(m): 6:41am On Feb 19, 2019
even if I am given a house or other financial benefits to marry a Nigerian female military officer I would turn it down.

it's not just the prestige that comes with it but karma, the way they treat civilians ,their kids usually turn out to be irresponsible ; check the barracks n see the high rate of unwanted pregnancies, theft and so on.

when there is a misunderstanding usually it is settled amicably between civilians but she won't invite family to intervene rather her colleagues would treat your fu*k up, but they protect their own even with their lives.

if u don't have the heart or strong will to ignore certain things don't go into it.

even make soldiers prefer female civilians and female soldiers prefer male civilians, the disadvantage out weighs the advantages.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by sconp: 6:51am On Feb 19, 2019
You forgot to tell us the most important thing, which is where to meet them. Abi u want make I enter barrack go find them.

I be tell Emeka way dey Airforce make him arrange two for me till today nothing nothing.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by L4stl00k(m): 6:59am On Feb 19, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
am planning 4 it

Pm me your number so that i can talk to you it you have help me get the girl we can talk on phone?
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Akuruoulo(m): 7:20am On Feb 19, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
u arent a woman

dats y u shud leave us 2 kill ourselves ,

she is proud ,n so do i
Happy new day Luciana, and
How was ur night ?
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by danielistics(m): 7:24am On Feb 19, 2019
If military men wanted them they won't be all over the internet canvasing for civilian men's love.
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by danielistics(m): 7:32am On Feb 19, 2019
Men greatly outnumber women in the military so I see no reason why the men don't fancy them for dating or marriage, maybe they don't think they will be submissive enough.

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 19, 2019
larryUG:

Hi, I noticed in ur Profile u are in warri. I sent u a dm.
I was in Warri but no longer there and i have issues with my Email. Good morning

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply)

Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) / Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist / Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.