Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

10 Most Dangerous Things Found In Space - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Most Dangerous Things Found In Space (6013 Views)

The Only 4 Countries With The “capacity” To Destroy A Satellite In Space / Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School / How Do Astronauts Bathe In Space? Also, How Do They Dispose off their feaces? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Dangerous Things Found In Space by DrPurple(m): 2:05am On Feb 19, 2019
I would have love to go to the Space !!!

#Purple
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Things Found In Space by michlins(m): 3:48am On Feb 19, 2019
Raydos:
If you believe this śhîť then you can literally believe anything in this world

As much as I like science, This part of science is what I hate most and will never believe this śhìť

Are they God?? God knows how he makes all these works without one Affecting other, but these foolish scientist will keep on coming up with scary lies all the time

Since they have been predicting the end of the world over 50years now, has anything happened? ?
bible and God has been predicting the end of the world and second coming of Christ, that's for over two thousand years. What has happened?

You self critics sha
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Things Found In Space by nedubest(m): 4:16am On Feb 19, 2019
wow
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Things Found In Space by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:19am On Feb 19, 2019
How possible is it to visit space? I'd really love to explore God's amazing work....such Wisdom and Creativity that no one has ever acquired, too Perfect.

The only time I can doubt the existence of God, is when a scientist creates a planet on his or her own and also creates a human being from something natural and breathes life into that human being, then I can respect atheists otherwise I'll always see them as Big Fool's.
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Things Found In Space by femi4: 6:07am On Feb 19, 2019
Fidelismaria:
What's the difference between a comet and an asteroid
Asteroids are made up of metals and rocky material, while comets are made up of ice, dust and rocky material.
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Things Found In Space by IjebuWarrior: 9:22am On Feb 19, 2019
Timmypromise:
everything is caused by the star

You don't make any sense, abeg. angry
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Things Found In Space by DonXavi(m): 10:46am On Feb 19, 2019
r
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Things Found In Space by Raydos: 11:02am On Feb 19, 2019
michlins:
bible and God has been predicting the end of the world and second coming of Christ, that's for over two thousand years. What has happened?

You self critics sha

It's obvious you're an atheist
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Things Found In Space by michlins(m): 7:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
Raydos:

It's obvious you're an atheist
is anything wrong with being one? Why must anyone who question your intelligence become an automatic atheist
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Things Found In Space by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 19, 2019
Conspiracist:
#9 Asteroids
Asteroids are rocky objects which orbit a star. And like comets, they can crash into planets, causing devastation. For the most part, asteroids tend to be fragments of rock formed during the early stages of a star system. Otherwise, they can be the debris left over from large collisions involving planets or moons, or even the remnants of a larger rock body torn apart by gravitational forces.

In some rare cases, they may have even originated from other star systems and were fired into our solar system during a supernova or other high-energy event. Through gravitational attraction, asteroids can be put on a crash course with a planet.

Oh, Conspiracist, that would never happen. That's only in the movies. cheesy

Actually, it's happened to Earth before. And scientists believe that there are so many asteroids out there, it's not a matter of if but a matter of when this happens again.

Where's Bruce Willis when you need him? angry

rumour has it asteroids killed all dinosaurs on earth 65 million years ago.
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Things Found In Space by Bifrost: 8:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
Was expecting to see Solar Flares!
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Things Found In Space by Conspiracist: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2019
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Things Found In Space by Conspiracist: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2019
Durentt:

It isn't a rumour, it actually did
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Things Found In Space by Davidhero(m): 8:57am On Feb 20, 2019
goodnewscliff:
this my passion.... space studies!!!!!! un fortunately... dis kind thing no dy 9jaa!!!!! always fascinated nd way more curious on dis one than any oda thing....... wink wink

9ja no b country shaaa angry sad sad

my passion jst dy pending until i get my ass outta here

what are you studying now, or did you study?
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Things Found In Space by 21void: 2:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
Durentt:
sent u a PM. kindly reply?
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Things Found In Space by goodnewscliff(m): 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
Davidhero:

what are you studying now, or did you study?
accounting angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Things Found In Space by Davidhero(m): 12:09am On Feb 21, 2019
goodnewscliff:
accounting angry angry angry angry angry

wink wink Cheer up.

You could literally work for NASA, or go back and pursue a carrier in science.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2017 june/july Neco Result Has been Released / How Possible Is It To Switch From Microbiology To Medicine And Surgery / ASUU To Strike Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.