Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,894 members, 7,810,437 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Why Do Girls Get Hotter After A Breakup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Get Hotter After A Breakup (3058 Views)

“why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri / Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Get Hotter After A Breakup by Deicide: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
➡They start posting more hot pics on social media
➡You start seeing them with different guys
➡They always seems to be happy being single
➡ Feminism is the best.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Hotter After A Breakup by phintohlar(f): 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
Deicide:
➡They start posting more hot pics on social media
➡You start seeing them with different guys
➡They always seems to be happy being single
➡ Feminism is the best.
oh so u would rather prefer we look tattered right? E no go work for u in Jesus name...

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Get Hotter After A Breakup by Splinz(m): 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
smiley

It's their way of telling you: "Fvck you! I'm still balling hard without you".

No doubt, sometimes it's purely a pretentious way of getting back at you: putting up a facade of happiness and a better living condition. Their aim is to get you jealous and hate yourself for letting such a treasure slip off you, and to even start making plans of getting her back.

And sometimes too, it's just to torment you emotionally and not to come back even if you wanted.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Get Hotter After A Breakup by Deicide: 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
phintohlar:
oh so u would rather prefer we look tattered right? E no go work for u in Jesus name...
But thats how most of you look when in the relationship tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Hotter After A Breakup by phintohlar(f): 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
Deicide:
But thats how most of you look when in the relationship tongue
dats because the guy's life is as tattered as dat of d girls look, na hin dey make us look alive after living such guys
Re: Why Do Girls Get Hotter After A Breakup by Biglittlelois(f): 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
Splinz:
smiley

No doubt, sometimes it's purely a pretentious way of getting back at you: putting up a facade of happiness and a better living condition. Their aim is to get you jealous and hate yourself for letting such a treasure slip off you, and to even start making plans of getting her back.

And sometimes too, it's just to torment you emotionally and not to come back even if you wanted.

I do not like when a guy know we ladies too well, it's annoying angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Hotter After A Breakup by Deicide: 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
phintohlar:
dats because the guy's life is as tattered as dat of d girls look, na hin dey make us look alive after living such guys
You mean when the guy breaks up with you sorry ãss
Re: Why Do Girls Get Hotter After A Breakup by phintohlar(f): 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
Deicide:
You mean when the guy breaks up with you sorry ãss
abeg na who chook ur dog mouth for shit
Re: Why Do Girls Get Hotter After A Breakup by Deicide: 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2019
phintohlar:
Huh undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Get Hotter After A Breakup by Splinz(m): 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
Biglittlelois:

cheesy

I need all that knowledge to shoot my shots well and to dodge the bullets when they come flying left, center and right.... cheesy

Mbok Pele.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Hotter After A Breakup by bujebudanu1(m): 4:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
Na u eyes bro sad

One we done we done
Re: Why Do Girls Get Hotter After A Breakup by Charmingrascal(m): 4:22pm On Feb 18, 2019
Bra if you don't look hotter after a break up the ex would think he/she is the reason for your happiness. Even if they are, pretend as if u dnt care
In fact the era of blocking someone on social media after break up has passed.
Here is my story. Lol
I broke up with my girlfriend on the 5th of September 2018 and a month after she started posting pictures of her wit one cute guy (I have to admit that) I became jealous and was regretting why we broke up. At a point I realized she was doing that to get me jealous.
I started working on myself I got myself some new wears and hit the gym, then I met this cute girl we became gud friends always hanging out together and I at least once in a week I post the pictures of me and my new friend online and I was very sure my ex was stalking me on FB.
Fast forward to my birthday January 22nd the first message (SMS) I received was from her then I discovered that she posted my picture on her FB wall to wish me a happy birthday. I felt like Superman Lol, My plan worked. To cut it short I called her thanked her invited her to my place we celebrated my birthday together. We got talking she asked about my new girl and that was wen we both opened up to each other that we actually played the showing off game to get each other jealous and both confessed how we have been stalking each other on FB Lol. I got to know that the guy is her relation and in fact we are good friends now she also becme friend with my friend.

The great sex on the night of my birthday after a little wine rekindled old feelings and we are back together now even stronger than we used to be

Lessons: Don't look tattered because you broke up or someone broke up with you

Any relationship that you don't quarrel break up and make up is not really sweet

It is a true story

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Get Hotter After A Breakup by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
but mine disgusts me, and she still do whenever i ran into her in the street or some place. i jst thank God, she was d one that called it quit cuz she wnted to cheat on me on d ground dat i dnt spend time with her or luv her more than myslf well enough. and today i walk freely knowing in my heart dat i once gave luv a chance, but she is jst not 4 me , d update is she is now more uglier n fatter lyk sometin else...if i be muslim i 4 don take 2nd wife, but as a xtian? that one naa one way ticket oooh!
Re: Why Do Girls Get Hotter After A Breakup by goodnessme1(f): 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
Op so you want us to look like second hand yoruba babe...

If that is your plan then take this.........

Re: Why Do Girls Get Hotter After A Breakup by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
phintohlar:
.. dummy .. no be him create topic
Re: Why Do Girls Get Hotter After A Breakup by kutenrich(m): 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
It's a good trick to an extent, because they make us remember what we are missing which might lead to a make up again.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Hotter After A Breakup by Deicide: 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
goodnessme1:

See this one na tribalism go gill you undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Get Hotter After A Breakup by olasaad(f): 7:17pm On Feb 18, 2019
Splinz:
smiley

My,guy is a victim of this and he always get jealous of his ex
Re: Why Do Girls Get Hotter After A Breakup by olasaad(f): 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Bra if you don't look hotter after a break up the ex would think he/she is the reason for your happiness. Even if they are, pretend as if u dnt care
Here is my story. Lol
I broke up with my girlfriend on the 5th of September 2018 and a month after she started posting pictures of her wit one cute guy (I have to admit that) I became jealous and was regretting why we broke up. At a point I realized she was doing that to get me jealous.
I started working on myself I got myself some new wears and hit the gym, then I met this cute girl we became gud friends always hanging out together and I at least once in a week I post the pictures of me and my new friend online and I was very sure my ex was stalking me on FB.
Fast forward to my birthday January 22nd the first message (SMS) I received was from her then I discovered that she posted my picture on her FB wall to wish me a happy birthday. I felt like Superman Lol, My plan worked. To cut it short I called her thanked her invited her to my place we celebrated my birthday together. We got talking she asked about my new girl and that was wen we both opened up to each other that we actually played the showing off game to get each other jealous and both confessed how we have been stalking each other on FB Lol. I got to know that the guy is her relation and in fact we are good friends now she also becme friend with my friend.

The great sex on the night of my birthday after a little wine rekindled old feelings and we are back together now even stronger than we used to be

Any relationship that you don't quarrel break up and make up is not really sweet

It is a true story

Ooh know this is very interesting pls don't break up again I wish you guys good luck and happy marriage life in advance

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Get Hotter After A Breakup by SmellingAnus(m): 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Here is my story. Lol

It is a true story
nice story, nice make up... Happy for you...
Re: Why Do Girls Get Hotter After A Breakup by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Exactly, that's why ubunja is most hated dude on this forum.

I understand why you all do feel that way, when the prey understands the predator's strategy and tricks it becomes furious. Same way scammers hate it when people don't fall victim because they possess the knowledge of the trick.

guys knowing too much is not good for your business, guys are getting wiser and wiser I do feel bad for you lot I must confess.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Hotter After A Breakup by Fourwinds: 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
PUSSYHOE:

Exactly, that's why ubunja is most hated dude on this forum.

I understand why you all do feel that way, when the prey understands the predator's strategy and tricks it becomes furious. Same way scammers hate it when people don't fall victim because they possess the knowledge of the trick.

guys knowing too much is not good for your business, guys are getting wiser and wiser I do feel bad for you lot I must confess.

Re: Why Do Girls Get Hotter After A Breakup by Fourwinds: 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
goodnessme1:

Re: Why Do Girls Get Hotter After A Breakup by Fourwinds: 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Re: Why Do Girls Get Hotter After A Breakup by Timagex(m): 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2019
phintohlar:
. Nice ass cool
Re: Why Do Girls Get Hotter After A Breakup by phintohlar(f): 11:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
Timagex:
. Nice ass cool
na wetin u see b dat abi
Re: Why Do Girls Get Hotter After A Breakup by phintohlar(f): 11:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
biGDhAp:
.. dummy .. no be him create topic
dummy shut up
Re: Why Do Girls Get Hotter After A Breakup by Timagex(m): 7:07am On Feb 19, 2019
phintohlar:
na wetin u see b dat abi
yea babe. Watz up? wink cool
Re: Why Do Girls Get Hotter After A Breakup by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
phintohlar:
dummy shut up
dummy ..get sense

dont mention me again
Re: Why Do Girls Get Hotter After A Breakup by Kingsleydr(m): 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
This should explain it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Get Hotter After A Breakup by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
They remarket themselves to get fvcked again.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Hotter After A Breakup by Deicide: 2:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
Kingsleydr:
This should explain it all
I lke this picture

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Crushing On This Guy / She Wants Us To Move In Together / What Is The Single Most Important Thing In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.