Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

She Wants Us To Move In Together - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Us To Move In Together (3061 Views)

My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Us To Move In Together by Videocaller: 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2023
Guys, Good evening, I’ll be brief.

So I met this girl last year and we got talking. We started dating in December, around Christmas period. Things have been going great. She is 2 years older than me.

For some context, she’s an Alpha female and I’m a sigma male- so it’s been like a 50-50 relationship.

Fast forward to this month, she said she wants us to move in together. I currently stay in a 2bedroom apartment (where one of the rooms is my office and the other is my bedroom) and she stays in a self-con but she is rich enough and she’s hardworking.

She is suggesting we move into a 3-bedroom apartment and she will be the one to pay the rent.

I’ve worked my way from a one room apartment to where I am today. I’m skeptical about the move. Matured minds in the building Biko tell me what you think?

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Us To Move In Together by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2023
- why move in a 3bedroom apt?
- why should she pay everything?
- why doesnt she have a 3bedroom apt on her own, if she supposedly can afford it?
- why dont you ask her to tell you DIRECTLY what she wants?!
- or better yet, why dont you tell US what you want right now with that babe?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants Us To Move In Together by Flight90: 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2023
The question should be, what do you really want?
No be everything una go dey bring come Nairaland🤔

7 Likes

Re: She Wants Us To Move In Together by KidDarkness(m): 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2023
Videocaller:

So I met this girl last year and we got talking. We started dating in December, around Christmas period. Things have been going great. She is 2 years older than me.

For some context, she’s an Alpha female and I’m a sigma male- so it’s been like a 50-50 relationship.

Fast forward to this month, she said she wants us to move in together. I currently stay in a 2bedroom apartment (where one of the rooms is my office and the other is my bedroom) and she stays in a self-con but she is rich enough and she’s hardworking.

She is suggesting we move into a 3-bedroom apartment and she will be the one to pay the rent.

I’ve worked my way from a one room apartment to where I am today. I’m skeptical about the move. Matured minds in the building Biko tell me what you think?
It's really too early. I think you both should take more time to get to know yourselves well before moving in together.
Her suggesting moving in together is her trying to protect her territory and stamp her imprint on you. Be very cautious in any decision you take. Get to know yourselves more
Re: She Wants Us To Move In Together by Darammliveth(m): 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2023
Videocaller:

Please stay where you will have 100% peace of mind. Comrade, don't toil with vawulence.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wants Us To Move In Together by Blupen969(m): 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2023
Op do you love her??
if you love her then go and live with her in her mansion na God do am for you but one thing you must do is propose this year december

1 Like

Re: She Wants Us To Move In Together by virginprincess(f): 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2023
I don't understand why ladies will want to move in with a man and start performing wifey duties when he hasn't pay one naira on her head,like what is this world turning into,that is the last thing i will do for a man in this life.

4 Likes

Re: She Wants Us To Move In Together by Kobicove(m): 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
Do not move in with her except you have long term plans for the relationship undecided

1 Like

Re: She Wants Us To Move In Together by Sweetvie: 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
I don't like the idea of her paying for the whole rent.

.... to avoid see finish.

4 Likes

Re: She Wants Us To Move In Together by Videocaller: 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
- why move in a 3bedroom apt?
- why should she pay everything?
- why doesnt she have a 3bedroom apt on her own, if she supposedly can afford it?
- why dont you ask her to tell you DIRECTLY what she wants?!
- or better yet, why dont you tell US what you want right now with that babe?

She’s paying the rent alone. I have properties already but I’m 25 and she’s 27. I just don’t want to make mistakes
Re: She Wants Us To Move In Together by Videocaller: 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2023
virginprincess:
I don't understand why ladies will want to move in with a man and start performing wifey duties when he hasn't pay one naira on her head,like what is this world turning into,that is the last thing i will do for a man in this life.

If you cared to read before bantering, you would have seen where I said it’s a 50-50 relationship.

If wifey duties mean being at the receiving end of money then you should know not everyone shared the same mentality as your village people

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants Us To Move In Together by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:41pm On Apr 17, 2023
Videocaller:
She’s paying the rent alone. I have properties already but I’m 25 and she’s 27. I just don’t want to make mistakes

- what are you gonna gain from moving with her (aka whats your aim)?
- what are you gonna lose from NOT moving with her?

6 Likes

Re: She Wants Us To Move In Together by virginprincess(f): 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2023
Videocaller:

If you cared to read before bantering, you would have seen where I said it’s a 50-50 relationship.

If wifey duties mean being at the receiving end of money then you should know not everyone shared the same mentality as your village people
I don't understand what you mean by receiving end of money,when i mean wifey duties i mean washing for you,cooking and doing other domestic chores,or is she not going to be doing those things for you,and besides i wasn't talking about ladies in general not only your girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Us To Move In Together by tommy589(m): 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2023
Peace of mind is better than shared apartment

1 Like

Re: She Wants Us To Move In Together by DharmieDhrey(m): 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2023
If this story is true, do not cohabit with a woman except you are married. In most cases, it doesn't well.. If you examine the big picture, you'd notice she wants to secure your commitment as time is no longer on her side, do you want to be a retirement plan ? undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants Us To Move In Together by yungemmy234: 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2023
She is in Love with you. But don't let it cloud your vision. You still have a long time to spend on earth. I suggest you halt moving in together. Hustle to the top, become the man you aspire to be in Life.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Us To Move In Together by Gasayi(m): 8:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
Re: She Wants Us To Move In Together by Baronthecelebri: 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
Don't go

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Us To Move In Together by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:38pm On Apr 17, 2023
You are going to be the houseBoy of that relationship/Marriage....

Older women and younger women are all prone to act Stupidly... But if she is younger you would at least enjoy the freshness not some leftover cunt that has been traumatized by many preeks...

It would end in tears las Las....

Avoid Evening Newspapers ... E get why ...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants Us To Move In Together by Fahvvy: 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2023
Re: She Wants Us To Move In Together by Fahvvy: 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2023
Videocaller:

First off...
You said one of the room is your office, won't moving out affect your work? undecided...

Secondly...
Once a lady starts doing the heavy lifting, she loses ALL respect for her man for the most part, can you handle being disrespected? undecided...

Thirdly...
Is there anything to gain or lose if you move in with her? undecided...

I can't decide for you sir...
But if I were ever in your shoes, I'd rather stay in a one room face me I face you apartment than accept this kind of arrangement with a girlfriend undecided...

But it's your call sha undecided...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Wants Us To Move In Together by Waffarianman(m): 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2023
How old are you are you not ready to settle down or you just want her as fvck mate. Just think 🤔 about your situation and solve puzzle 🧩 yourself because you wear the shoe. Koleyewon
Re: She Wants Us To Move In Together by enyi1: 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2023
Videocaller:

If you really love her, tell her to move in to your own apartment instead. Decline her juicy offer and uphold your self preservation and authority in the relationship. Good luck 🤞

1 Like

Re: She Wants Us To Move In Together by 1Sharon(f): 9:58pm On Apr 17, 2023
The easiest way to ruin a relationship is to live together.

3 Likes

Re: She Wants Us To Move In Together by Streetmovement(m): 10:02pm On Apr 17, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This one go die very soon

Most of you never still learn anything for this life, he go clear you for eye later grin

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Us To Move In Together by obinna58(m): 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2023
All she needs is your sperm before she brings out the other body of her true character

1 Like

Re: She Wants Us To Move In Together by Octopusssy(f): 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2023
FORWARDEVERLY:

Older women and younger women are all prone to act Stupidly... But if she is younger you would at least enjoy the freshness not some leftover cunt that has been traumatized by many preeks...

If a 27 year old lady is an evening newspaper as you have put it, what will you now call a 30 year old woman. "Ancestor'?

Kids roaming this section.

5 Likes

Re: She Wants Us To Move In Together by marlow1962(m): 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
You guys can date, but let her star far.
Let her stay in her house, if she wants to come stay few days or weekends and go back ( that's fine)

If you pay for 3bd room this year, hope you fit pay next year and next?
Her rush is clear, thread carefully.

3 Likes

Re: She Wants Us To Move In Together by Figger(m): 10:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
FORWARDEVERLY:

Lwkmd 😃
Re: She Wants Us To Move In Together by Rokiat(f): 12:31am On Apr 18, 2023
Videocaller:

Cough…. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and exit thread quietly.
Re: She Wants Us To Move In Together by talk2hb1(m): 1:01am On Apr 18, 2023
Videocaller:

Their is nothing like 50-50 relationships with a lady, know that and know peace.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wants Us To Move In Together by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:14am On Apr 18, 2023
Octopusssy:

If a 27 year old lady is an evening newspaper as you have put it, what will you now call a 30 year old woman. "Ancestor'?

Kids roaming this section.

E sure me die say I senior your M0da...

If my comment Pain you... Use SNIPER

..I don't give an anus Fcvk about what you think and feel..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is My Girlfriend Cheating? / Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? / My Top 5 Naija MILF.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.