Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,574 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari (25257 Views)

Doyin Okupe: Secrets To Winning A Delegate Election In Nigeria / 2019: I'm All Out For Free And Fair Election - Buhari Assures Theresa May / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by akinbode1(m): 5:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
Sai buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by Martinola(m): 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
stupid man
Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by aku626(m): 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
all of a sudden he's been so vocal. Look at them shaking you'd four years to yourself but didn't meet up now you're here begging for acceptance
go and rest sir, let someone else have a shot at it, if that one fails another until we get it right

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
rusher14:

Your job is to look for who has a contrary opinion.

At the end you live in penury for the rest of your life.
Hhahahhaha..

Contrary opinions are allowed. But you guys can never sell failure to Nigerians and want to impose its acceptance.

Walahi baku iyaaa baaaa

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by SEONaijaExpert: 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
Absolutely, winning this election for APC doesn't need rigging.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by engrsyer(m): 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
Abdulhakeem78
:
W

Seen

Caught in the act
Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by Effiongdbest: 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nigerians have looked back these 4 years and what we have seen is only total darkness and misery. Life has been so miserable within just 4 years of only one man Buhari, is it the herdsmen killings, bokoharam killings, disunity, nepotism, python dance on armless protesters, Shitte Muslims killings, Poverty capital of the world, what have we not seen withing just 4 years of this man Buhari, what??.

Anyone thinking of voting Buhari again may all these calamity listed above follow your immediate family from generation to generation, non shall escape it till eternity. Amen

Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi all the way.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by joshuaakindele7(m): 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2019
ayfay047:
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that he does not have to rig before winning his re-election because he campaigned in all parts of the country and he can boast of enough support from Nigerians.

Speaking at the All Progressives Congress national caucus meeting in Abuja on Monday, the President said, “I’m not afraid. I went round the 36 states and the FCT and I think I have enough support across the country to vote for me.”

The President also warned Nigerians against causing any form of “disturbance” during the elections, saying that security agents are aware of likely “hot spots.”

“I do not expect anybody to cause any disturbance. The security agencies have identified hot spots and flash points and should be prepared to move.

“We have made as much arrangement as possible for them as much as the country can afford.

“Anybody who decides to snatch ballot boxes or lead thugs to disturb the process, may be that will be the last unlawful action you will take.

“We have directed the military and other security agents to be ruthless. We are not going to be blamed that we want to rig elections.

“I want Nigerians to be respected and let them vote whoever they want across the parties. I am not afraid of that. I went round the 36 states and the FCT and I think I have enough support across the country to vote for me.”

SOURCE: https://punchng.com/i-dont-have-to-rig-before-winning-a-re-election-buhari/

Buhari will emerge winner of this election insha allah. All Oppositions will be disappointed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2019
engrsyer:

spotted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
engrsyer:
If you don't need to rig before been reelected, then talk to your party chairman (Oshiomhole) not to violate INEC's directives that no party should campaign.

We want peace and all INEC instructions must be maintained to avoid anarchy.
tell same to secondus.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by EyezofGod120: 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Abeg make we hear word.

They call us wailers cos we are checkmating this evil government.

By this time NEXT WEEK, all "Atikulators" would have transformed from "WALERS" to "WINNERS"
next level dey always hard jor,,at least we dey play games,,,the more next level the More harder it becomes
Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by goslowgoslow(m): 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
Yambee:
Buhari talks too much.

I keep thinking i made the wrong choice supporting this man.

He is very old, completely classless, has never talked anything sensible about how to move the country forward, and only gets excited when Islam is mentioned.
Buhari talks too much Buhari of all people?
Meanwhile what has Atiku told you about moving the nation forward?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
Keep deceiving yourself . Your juju worked so much and spread like wildfire across the country in 2015. I had finished voting before i realised my mistake. We cant be fooled again

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by israelmao(m): 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2019
Baba the right thinking Nigerians have the right and power to hire and fire.You have been hired but you have been found incompetent so in view of this you are fired.
Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by 9isguy(m): 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2019
Next Level please
Wailers keep calm, Saturday is here already
Sai BaBA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by Maket: 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2019
I no feet talk again
Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by Ajuma002(f): 5:21pm On Feb 18, 2019
Old fool
Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2019
Yambee:
Buhari talks too much.

I keep thinking i made the wrong choice supporting this man.

He is very old, completely classless, has never talked anything sensible about how to move the country forward, and only gets excited when Islam is mentioned.

Its just that i am scared Atiku will loot Nigeria to the ground. Atiku has Saraki and Dino by his side waiting. Those two waiting will kill Nigeria. Especially Saraki.
Bro, if you fear Sarahi then guess what tinubu has done already.
Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by Shampoo77: 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2019
Who said so? Your rigging machine in the person of Tinubu will do that on your behalf.
Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2019
[s]
Ogaemmy:
OK. Third to comment makes it the right time to unveil my confession. Nobody should take it personal O.

Do you know deep within I want Buhari to win? Yes! Call me selfish or what ever, I don't care. But I'm an Npower beneficiary, before you castigate me, I've got other sources of income too. But, I'm not ready to lose this 30k I get monthly.
And I was one of those who didn't get paid till last month, I got 180k flat. And honestly, the money has helped me immensely.

Therefore, I don't have any reason to join millions to lash out at this Govt. Although, the Govt failed millions, I benefited at least.

If Atiku wins, fine. I pray he performs better, if Buhari wins, fine. Although Buhari's Government isn't really the best, but my monthly 30k is sure. I will just invest it and make millions from it.

Las Las let God decide!!!

I'm done. Thank you!

P/S
I was one of those who supported Jonathan, and gave him my mandate in 2015.

[/s]
Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by BluntBoy(m): 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2019
chrisdstar:
Ok what then is Tinubu saying, in his (Buhari) own words, he has advised the military to be ruthless and anyone caught snatching ballot box,that will be the last unlawful act he'll take part in,in other words Buhari have ordered a shot on sight or endorsed extra judicial killing of suspects. May God save us all.

He said maybe

And why are you asking God to save you? Do you intend snatching ballot boxes on that day?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation / I’m Ready To Go To Prison, Ayo Adebanjo Dares FG / Lifestyle Audit: Nigerians Flaunting Lifestyles They Can’t Afford To Be Probed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.