Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,676 members, 7,813,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari (25241 Views)

Doyin Okupe: Secrets To Winning A Delegate Election In Nigeria / 2019: I'm All Out For Free And Fair Election - Buhari Assures Theresa May / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by IYANGBALI: 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
E go do you like film trick

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by omoranmilowo: 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
If you performed credibly well in your first tenure you need not to campaign round the clock before your reelection old man.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by Casmir14(f): 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ogaemmy:
OK. Third to comment makes it the right time to unveil my confession. Nobody should take it personal O.

Do you know deep within I want Buhari to win? Yes! Call me selfish or what ever, I don't care. But I'm an Npower beneficiary, before you castigate me, I've got other sources of income too. But, I'm not ready to lose this 30k I get monthly.
And I was one of those who didn't get paid till last month, I got 180k flat. And honestly, the money has helped me immensely.

Therefore, I don't have any reason to join millions to lash out at this Govt. Although, the Govt failed millions, I benefited at least.

If Atiku wins, fine. I pray he performs better, if Buhari wins, fine. Although Buhari's Government isn't really the best, but my monthly 30k is sure. I will just invest it and make millions from it.

Las Las let God decide!!!

I'm done. Thank you!

P/S
I was one of those who supported Jonathan, and gave him my mandate in 2015.

Your very stupid
Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by KillTheZombies: 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
post=75863103:

After all una likes and shares, make una gather am go buy bread and beans later in the day, una hear?!

E pain him skull scatter! grin

1 Share

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
Baba,if you do not rig this election ,you will lose it and that is a fact! Nigerians are ready for you.
Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by kareemkamil(m): 9:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
May Almighty God continue to bless you Sir. Nigerians should here this, we just have capable president since our colony

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by precious1967(m): 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
but u can incite ignorant people
Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by Indestructible: 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ogaemmy:
OK. Third to comment makes it the right time to unveil my confession. Nobody should take it personal O.

Do you know deep within I want Buhari to win? Yes! Call me selfish or what ever, I don't care. But I'm an Npower beneficiary, before you castigate me, I've got other sources of income too. But, I'm not ready to lose this 30k I get monthly.
And I was one of those who didn't get paid till last month, I got 180k flat. And honestly, the money has helped me immensely.

Therefore, I don't have any reason to join millions to lash out at this Govt. Although, the Govt failed millions, I benefited at least.

If Atiku wins, fine. I pray he performs better, if Buhari wins, fine. Although Buhari's Government isn't really the best, but my monthly 30k is sure. I will just invest it and make millions from it.

Las Las let God decide!!!

I'm done. Thank you!

P/S
I was one of those who supported Jonathan, and gave him my mandate in 2015.

Guy dey reason b4 u talk nah,u re a graduate oo
So because of d 30k(which isn't even enough for ordinary students)na y u won make dis administration continue
What if he eventually stops paying it,if His re-election bid is successful?
Nigga, stop thinking through your ass,there is no career progression in n-power.
Simply go and further your education
Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by YorubaBigot: 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2019
NCANTaskForce:
shocked

Like for Atiku

Share for Buhari

NwaAmaikpe is dead cry
Please tell me your'e joking
Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by reuben79: 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
D reason why he removed cjn is plann 'b',dey wanted to use d planned of osun state election on last Saturday but God of Nigerians didn't allow there evil plann to succeed...were serving d living God in nigeria..dis is general election nt 26 states election
Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by zest602(m): 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
See my handsome president. Like for him plz

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
NCANTaskForce:
shocked

Like for Atiku

Share for Buhari

NwaAmaikpe is dead cry

NwaAmaikpe dead? I take that to be a joke embarassed
Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by clickwtB(m): 12:47am On Feb 19, 2019
100%PMB THE GREAT TILL 2023! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by Guidedee(m): 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2019
PRINCEVICKEY:
THE ALREADY PRINTED APC BALLOT PAPER IN KANO STATE NKO...MR OLD FOOL
YOU MEAN YOUR FATHER !
Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by PRINCEVICKEY: 2:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
no ur grand father...hahahahahahaha.......aboki

Guidedee:
YOU MEAN YOUR FATHER !
Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by Guidedee(m): 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
Dollabiz:
i dare you to win.one.on.one.without rigging.this is not. this is not 2015 sir nigerians already lost hope in you.

only few snakes who are benefitting from your government are with you.don't you get it
WHICH AND HOW MANY NIGERIANS? WE ARE ALSO NIGERIANS AND WE LOVE BUHARI FOR HIS INTEGRITY, LOVE FOR THE NIGERIAN MASSES, LOVE FOR THE COUNTRY AND REBUILDING NIGERIA.
Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by Guidedee(m): 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2019
Effiongdbest:
Nigerians have looked back these 4 years and what we have seen is only total darkness and misery. Life has been so miserable within just 4 years of only one man Buhari, is it the herdsmen killings, bokoharam killings, disunity, nepotism, python dance on armless protesters, Shitte Muslims killings, Poverty capital of the world, what have we not seen withing just 4 years of this man Buhari, what??.

Anyone thinking of voting Buhari again may all these calamity listed above follow your immediate family from generation to generation, non shall escape it till eternity. Amen

Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi all the way..
YOU ARE MAD. O TI YA WERE. LOOTERS WHO BUILT MANY HOUSES, OWN MANY CARS, SPEND LAVISHLY, LOOT IN MILLIONS/BILLIONS AND FEED FAT ON THE COLLECTIVE WEALTH OF NIGERIANS ARE YOUR PROBLEM, NOT BUHARI. MANY HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL DURING THESE YEARS OF BUHARI. MAYBE YOU PREVIOUSLY FEED ON LOOTED WEALTH.
Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by Guidedee(m): 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
PRINCEVICKEY:
no ur grand father...hahahahahahaha.......aboki

Dindinrin ni e, I am not aboki. Besides if you could say such to someone else's father, you would've done worst to your own father and you should be ready for whatever is knacked on your father's head, sledge hammer of sanity fall on your head. oko gboin oko. AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEN.
Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by PRINCEVICKEY: 10:26am On Feb 20, 2019
e pain ham ...hahahahahahahahaha

Guidedee:
Dindinrin ni e, I am not aboki. Besides if you could say such to someone else's father, you would've done worst to your own father and you should be ready for whatever is knacked on your father's head, sledge hammer of sanity fall on your head. oko gboin oko. AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEN.
Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by teewhydope(m): 6:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
Theboss100:
Pls How Sure Are U? My Mind Just Skipped. I Have Not Seen His Post Of Recent. Any Proof?

he isn't. maybe he was banned on NL cause he's always active on Twitter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Admits Error Over Ghana Demolition / We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell / Why Tinubu’s Victory Took Foreign Commentators By Surprise — FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.