Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? (3795 Views)

You Can't Prove That God Does Not Exist..... / "You Can't Prove God Is Real." Can You? / Seun Doesn't Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by shadeyinka(m): 9:23am On Mar 07, 2019
dalaman:

Provide the spiritual evidence for God. . .
You have to find Him by your spirit of you want. It's like love, you have to want it to have it

1 Like

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by dalaman: 9:38am On Mar 07, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
The spiritual evidence for God, is you. You, pressing to know about God, is evidence of that something unseen, preoccupying you with the quest to find out, know about Him and sought evidence(s) about God. You are part of the spiritual evidence, even a spirit being with a soul and housed or encased in a body, that you are too

You are to provide evidence and not made up lies. . I don't want to listen to your lies. Just show the independent spiritual evidence of God. If you can't just admit instead of making things up and throwing them at me. .
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by Martinez39(m): 9:39am On Mar 07, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
The spiritual evidence for God, is you. You, pressing to know about God, is evidence of that something unseen, preoccupying you with the quest to find out, know about Him and sought evidence(s) about God. You are part of the spiritual evidence, even a spirit being with a soul and housed or encased in a body, that you are too
Wilful slowpoke.
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by dalaman: 9:40am On Mar 07, 2019
shadeyinka:

You have to find Him by your spirit of you want. It's like love, you have to want it to have it

I knew you had nothing but empty talk as usual. . .You guys go about making empty blog claims, when asked for evidence you continue telling lies.
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by dalaman: 9:42am On Mar 07, 2019
GoodMuyis:

Even a blind man will hear and feel on his skin the beauty of God's creation. Based on what I see everyday I made my declaration
You calling it baseless is a wrong choice of word

You are telling lies. Show me that the world was created by God. I want evidence not your baseless assumption. God created the world how, where and when, show me God creating the world. You just have the world, you DON'T know how it came about, you ONLY assume that some God you've been indoctrinated with created it. I don't want your empty claims and assumptions. Show me the evidence. If you can't just admit it instead of making things up. .
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by shadeyinka(m): 10:20am On Mar 07, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Give me examples of alleged names of gods that are spirits please, like God really and truly is.
Al the God/god's you know are spirits......whether they have physical representations as idols or not!

1 Like

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by shadeyinka(m): 10:21am On Mar 07, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Give me examples of alleged names of gods that are spirits please, like God really and truly is.
All the God/god's you know are spirits......whether they have physical representations as idols or not!

1 Like

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by LordReed(m): 10:30am On Mar 07, 2019
shadeyinka:

A unicorn is supposed to be physical in nature, so a physical evidence is required.
God/god's are spirits, so a spiritual evidence is required!

What kind of evidence do you require to confirm love? Fossils!?

Does your god or the spirits have any effect on the physical?
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by shadeyinka(m): 10:33am On Mar 07, 2019
dalaman:

I knew you had nothing but empty talk as usual. . .You guys go about making empty blog claims, when asked for evidence you continue telling lies.
A dead man feel nothing..I am not surprised!
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by shadeyinka(m): 10:36am On Mar 07, 2019
LordReed:

Does your god or the spirits have any effect on the physical?
Yes, like Lucifer has a very strong hold on your disposition!
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by LordReed(m): 10:39am On Mar 07, 2019
shadeyinka:

Yes, like Lucifer has a very strong hold on your disposition!

So the only thing you can point to as the evidence for your spirits and god is shadows? LWKMD!
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by MuttleyLaff: 10:44am On Mar 07, 2019
dalaman:
You are to provide evidence and not made up lies. . I don't want to listen to your lies. Just show the independent spiritual evidence of God. If you can't just admit instead of making things up and throwing them at me. .
My dear friend, I've just had. You are a spiritual evidence for God. You, pressing to know about God, is evidence of that something unseen, preoccupying you with the quest to find out, know about God and sought evidence(s) about God. You are part of the spiritual evidence of God, even as a spirit being with a soul, that is housed or encased in a body, that you are too.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by shadeyinka(m): 10:44am On Mar 07, 2019
LordReed:

So the only thing you can point to as the evidence for your spirits and god is shadows? LWKMD!
That's the virus software that is running your operating system.
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by MuttleyLaff: 10:47am On Mar 07, 2019
dalaman:
Provide the spiritual evidence for God. . .

shadeyinka:
You have to find Him by your spirit if you want. It's like love, you have to want it to have it
Not if dalaman has a spirit that is in comatose though

shadeyinka:
All the God/god's you know are spirits......whether they have physical representations as idols or not!
Why are you always fond of prevaricating, huh?

Give me examples of alleged names of gods that are spirits please, like God really and truly is and you're shuffling feet. Tsk.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by shadeyinka(m): 10:50am On Mar 07, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Why are you always fond of prevaricating, huh?

Give me examples of alleged names of gods that are spirits please, like God really and truly is and you're shuffling feet. Tsk.
ALL the gods you know are spirits!
It is a very simple answer isn't it?

If you claim ignorance of any so called gods, then your case cannot be helped.
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by MuttleyLaff: 10:57am On Mar 07, 2019
shadeyinka:
ALL the gods you know are spirits!
It is a very simple answer isn't it?

If you claim ignorance of any so called gods, then your case cannot be helped.
I know you are literate enough to recognise and understand the word alleged in my question, so stop all this evasive attitude to answering the question and simply and straightaway just give us names of these so called gods, you deem them to be spirits, like God really and truly is.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by dalaman: 11:04am On Mar 07, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
My dear friend, I've just had. You are a spiritual evidence for God. You, pressing to know about God, is evidence of that something unseen, preoccupying you with the quest to find out, know about God and sought evidence(s) about God. You are part of the spiritual evidence of God, even as a spirit being with a soul, that is housed or encased in a body, that you are too.

I am not spiritual evidence of any God. It's just like me saying that you are the evidence of natural selection. I am NOT preoccupied in finding out anything about any God. I just want people that make God claims to provide evidence for it. You are not providing any evidence. You are just telling lies and making empty assumptions. I've told you. I don't want your lies and empty assumption. Provide evidence, if you can't then let it slide. . .
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by shadeyinka(m): 11:06am On Mar 07, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I know you are literate enough to recognise and understand the word alleged in my question, so stop all this evasive attitude to answering the question and simply and straightaway just give us names of these so called gods, you deem them to be spirits, like God really and truly is.
I have answered you!

The phrase "ALL you know" clarifies the answer. If you don't know any God, then your case cannot be helped!
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by LordReed(m): 11:11am On Mar 07, 2019
shadeyinka:

That's the virus software that is running your operating system.

And how do you prove it is from Lucifer?
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by GoodMuyis(m): 11:32am On Mar 07, 2019
dalaman:

You are telling lies. Show me that the world was created by God. I want evidence not your baseless assumption. God created the world how, where and when, show me God creating the world. You just have the world, you DON'T know how it came about, you ONLY assume that some God you've been indoctrinated with created it. I don't want your empty claims and assumptions. Show me the evidence. If you can't just admit it instead of making things up. .

I will take you seriously until you stop using the word baseless assumption.

Anyway, God created the world as simple as saying $world = new world();

1 Like

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by dalaman: 11:34am On Mar 07, 2019
GoodMuyis:

I will take you seriously when you stop using the word baseless assumption.

Anyway, God created the world as simple as saying $world = new world();

The world evolved. It wasn't created.
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by MuttleyLaff: 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
shadeyinka:
I have answered you!

The phrase "ALL you know" clarifies the answer. If you don't know any God, then your case cannot be helped!
You have answered nada!. You made an unfounded statement claiming that gods are spirits, just as like God truly and really is, so I ask for names of these alleged gods you said are spirits, but all you are interested in is playing peek and boo, and hide and seek scaredy cat afraid to gives examples of names of these so call gods. SMH.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by MuttleyLaff: 12:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
dalaman:
I am not spiritual evidence of any God. It's just like me saying that you are the evidence of natural selection. I am NOT preoccupied in finding out anything about any God. I just want people that make God claims to provide evidence for it. You are not providing any evidence. You are just telling lies and making empty assumptions. I've told you. I don't want your lies and empty assumption. Provide evidence, if you can't then let it slide. . .
Whether you want to accept it or do not want to accept, you are a spiritual evidence of God. You are a spirit being that has a soul and housed in a human being body, you were made in the image of an invisible to physical eyes Godhead and also you are made in the likeness of the Godhead.

Have you ever witness or seen any animal asking similar questions like yours? I don't think you'll say you have. Do you know why you couldn't and/or wouldn't witness or seen any such thing with animals?

My dear friend denying and/or refusing to acknowledge this doesn't take away from this truth.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by dalaman: 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Whether you want to accept it or do not want to accept, you are a spiritual evidence of God. You are a spirit being that has a soul and housed in a human being body, you were made in the image of an invisible to physical eyes Godhead and also you are made in the likeness of the Godhead.

Have you ever witness or seen any animal asking similar questions like yours? I don't think you'll say you have. Do you know why you couldn't and/or wouldn't witness or seen any such thing with animals?

My dear friend denying and/or refusing to acknowledge this doesn't take away from this truth.

I'm only asking you to provide evidence for your claims. You've failed to do that, I don't want your lies and empty assumptions.
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by MuttleyLaff: 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2019
dalaman:
I'm only asking you to provide evidence for your claims. You've failed to do that, I don't want your lies and empty assumptions.
Your asking the question is the evidence of you a spiritual being made in the image and likeness of God asking for proof of the spiritual evidence of his Creator. You wouldn't and couldn't find any animal or an inanimate object entertaining thoughts like this huh? You are pining for a like mind as you are.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by shadeyinka(m): 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You have answered nada!. You made an unfounded statement claiming that gods are spirits, just as like God truly and really is, so I ask for names of these alleged gods you said are spirits, but all you are interested in is playing peek and boo, and hide and seek scaredy cat afraid to gives examples of names of these so call gods. SMH.
Which of the gods do you know?
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by shadeyinka(m): 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
LordReed:

And how do you prove it is from Lucifer?
Because it is malicious against the programmers intentions for you.

How does one know that a virus has attacked a system?
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by LordReed(m): 2:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
shadeyinka:

Because it is malicious against the programmers intentions for you.

How does one know that a virus has attacked a system?

Bad analogy. The appropriate analogy would be how do you know who sent and/or made a virus attack. But the question is for you so answer it.
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by dalaman: 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Your asking the question is the evidence of you a spiritual being made in the image and likeness of God asking for proof of the spiritual evidence of his Creator. You wouldn't and couldn't find any animal or an inanimate object entertaining thoughts like this huh? You are pining for a like mind as you are.

I am asking the question because you are telling lies and making nonsense up and I want you to provide evidence for all the lies and fabricated nonsense you are spewing. No animal or inanimate object is making things up and telling lies about them, only you and others like you are doing that. . .
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by shadeyinka(m): 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
LordReed:

Bad analogy. The appropriate analogy would be how do you know who sent and/or made a virus attack. But the question is for you so answer it.
I am laughing hysterically 'bout your knowledge of computer viruses and other malevolent software infections

I have known several kind of virus and malwares in the cause of my use of computers and never once have I needed to know who programmed the virus as a means of recognition of the virus.

It is sufficient to know that once a program is not performing as it is expected by the manufacturer, a virus is the first suspect!
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by LordReed(m): 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
shadeyinka:

I am laughing hysterically 'bout your knowledge of computer viruses and other malevolent software infections

I have known several kind of virus and malwares in the cause of my use of computers and never once have I needed to know who programmed the virus as a means of recognition of the virus.

It is sufficient to know that once a program is not performing as it is expected by the manufacturer, a virus is the first suspect!

Du you understand the question asked in the first place? I asked how do you know something is from Lucifer and here you are rambling about computer virus. Can you answer the question straight and stop using dummy analogies to cover up.
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by MuttleyLaff: 5:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
shadeyinka:
Which of the gods do you know?
If I knew or am aware of gods alleged to be spirits as you claim, I wouldn't be interested in you telling what you seemingly know who they are and what their names are, but you've all of sudden gone shy and developed cold feet in revealing their names

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia Opens Vaults. Reveals Jesus And Israelites Were Black People. / This Is The Reason Why Christians Still Masturbate And Even Fornicate / Does Anyone Know Who And How The Bible Was Compiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.