Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? (3787 Views)

You Can't Prove That God Does Not Exist..... / "You Can't Prove God Is Real." Can You? / Seun Doesn't Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by MuttleyLaff: 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
dalaman:
I am asking the question because you are telling lies and making nonsense up and I want you to provide evidence for all the lies and fabricated nonsense you are spewing. No animal or inanimate object is making things up and telling lies about them, only you and others like you are doing that. . .
How many times do you need me to repeat to you that, you as a spiritual being is evidence of a spiritual God, all because you are made in this Godhead's image and likeness. That is why and where the interest in God stems from. Animals and inanimate object haven't the capabilities to outrightly do to what you are pining after

1 Like

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by shadeyinka(m): 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
If I knew or am aware of gods alleged to be spirits as you claim, I wouldn't be interested in you telling what you seemingly know who they are and what their names are, but you've all of sudden gone shy and developed cold feet in revealing their names
Like I said:
Then your case is beyond redemption and explanation
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by shadeyinka(m): 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2019
LordReed:

Du you understand the question asked in the first place? I asked how do you know something is from Lucifer and here you are rambling about computer virus. Can you answer the question straight and stop using dummy analogies to cover up.
You bear resemblance to his handiwork!
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by dalaman: 5:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
How many times do you need me to repeat to you that, you as a spiritual being is evidence of a spiritual God, all because you are made in this Godhead's image and likeness. That is why and where the interest in God stems from. Animals and inanimate object haven't the capabilities do to what you are pining after

It doesn't matter how many times you keep repeating your lies. It doesn't stop them from being lies. Can you provide me with God's image so that I can see that I'm made in his Image and likeness? Provide the image if God so that I'll know that you aren't telling lies.
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by LordReed(m): 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
shadeyinka:

You bear resemblance to his handiwork!

You should just admit you haven't the faintest idea how to establish that anything you claim is attributable to any spirit of any kind instead of these tedious circular nonsense you are writing. Its boring and worthless.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by shadeyinka(m): 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
LordReed:

You should just admit you haven't the faintest idea how to establish that anything you claim is attributable to any spirit of any kind instead of these tedious circular nonsense you are writing. Its boring and worthless.

It's you!
No one else is going circularly
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by LordReed(m): 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
shadeyinka:

It's you!
No one else is going circularly

I asked a question and you went back to the thing that caused the question in the first place and then you accuse me of circular arguments? Are you well? Do you have a fever? Please go to the hospital its like your brain has overheated.
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by shadeyinka(m): 6:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
LordReed:

I asked a question and you went back to the thing that caused the question in the first place and then you accuse me of circular arguments? Are you well? Do you have a fever? Please go to the hospital its like your brain has overheated.
See verbal Diarrhoea! Evidence of viral infections!
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by LordReed(m): 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
shadeyinka:

See verbal Diarrhoea! Evidence of viral infections!

Evidence that your brain has gone kaput.
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by shadeyinka(m): 7:24pm On Mar 07, 2019
LordReed:

Evidence that your brain has gone kaput.
One is never disappointed: the infection symptoms lever lie!
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by MuttleyLaff: 8:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
shadeyinka:
Like I said:
Then your case is beyond redemption and explanation
Like it increasingly obvious is, you made a statement you couldn't back so you have to resort to hiding behind cowardice and evasive comments. Give examples of your so called gods that you claim are spirits, just as God really and truly is has become a fishbone got stuck in your throat. What's difficult in doing, if not because you know you made a dog mess with the original comment, that gods are spirits, just as God really and truly is

1 Like

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by MuttleyLaff: 8:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
dalaman:
It doesn't matter how many times you keep repeating your lies. It doesn't stop them from being lies. Can you provide me with God's image so that I can see that I'm made in his Image and likeness? Provide the image if God so that I'll know that you aren't telling lies.
My dear friend, God is a spirit. You can't see God with physical and ordinary human being eyes. An evidence of the image of God you can see with ordinary and physical human eyes, is you, just as much as every other human being is too. So I present dalaman, an epitome specimen evidence of an image of the Godhead, to behold

1 Like

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by LordReed(m): 8:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
shadeyinka:

One is never disappointed: the infection symptoms lever lie!

[img]https://media1./images/b0757e21bd0263277c9549cf2a3eb8b6/tenor.gif?itemid=4247176[/img]
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by shadeyinka(m): 5:06am On Mar 08, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Like it increasingly obvious is, you made a statement you couldn't back so you have to resort to hiding behind cowardice and evasive comments. Give examples of your so called gods that you claim are spirits, just as God really and truly is has become a fishbone got stuck in your throat. What's difficult in doing, if not because you know you made a dog mess with the original comment, that gods are spirits, just as God really and truly is
I don't need to back up the mundane for your sake!
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by MuttleyLaff: 7:06am On Mar 08, 2019
shadeyinka:
I don't need to back up the mundane for your sake!
There is no basis for you to claim that gods are spirits just like God really and truly is. If you had got your fact(s) right from the on set, you wouldnt have needed to distort the truth with your fabrication and/or falsification
You cant back up because your comment is a false premise, built on faulty foundation and you know that, should you attempt to back it up with any names of the so called gods, you claim are spirits, it will collapse like a pack of cards

1 Like

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by shadeyinka(m): 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
There is no basis for you to claim that gods are spirits just like God really and truly is. If you had got your fact(s) right from the on set, you wouldnt have needed to distort the truth with your fabrication and/or falsification
You cant back up because your comment is a false premise, built on faulty foundation and you know that, should you attempt to back it up with any names of the so called gods, you claim are spirits, it will collapse like a pack of cards
Ranting up and down wouldn't change anything!
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by MuttleyLaff: 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2019
shadeyinka:
Ranting up and down wouldn't change anything!
Dont be silly, even if I really was ranting "eni ba dake ti ara e a ba dake ni", no one ranted and raved at you, except for getting you to own up to that hasty and ill-thought-out comment that gods are spirit beings, just like God really and truly is

1 Like

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by shadeyinka(m): 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Dont be silly, even if I really was ranting "eni ba dake ti ara e a ba dake ni", no one ranted and raved at you, except for getting you to own up to that hasty and ill-thought-out comment that gods are spirit beings, just like God really and truly is
Ok o!
Gods are not spirits: they are bones and earth!
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by Akin1212(m): 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
My dear friend, God is a spirit. You can't see God with physical and ordinary human being eyes. An evidence of the image of God you can see with ordinary and physical human eyes, is you, just as much as every other human being is too. So I present dalaman, an epitome specimen evidence of an image of the Godhead, to behold

God is a spirit, your claim. You can't see God with physical and ordinary human being eyes, your claim. You also claim that we have spirits. Can God with his power make us see him with our physical eyes? Can God do that?
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by MuttleyLaff: 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2019
shadeyinka:
Ok o!
Gods are not spirits: they are bones and earth!
"They have cast their gods into the fire and destroyed them,
for they were not gods but only wood and stone--the work of human hands
"
- 2 Kings 19:18

"15The idols (i.e. gods) of the nations are silver and gold, worked by the hands of human beings.
16Mouths are attributed to them, but they cannot speak;
sight is attributed to them, but they cannot see;
17ears are attributed to them, but they do not hear, and there is no breath in their mouths.
18Those who craft them and all who trust in them will become like them.
"
- Psalms 135:15-18

"18What's the use of an idol?
It is only something that a human being has made, and it tells you nothing but lies.
What good does it do for its maker to trust it--a god that can't even talk!
19You are doomed! You say to a piece of wood, “Wake up!” or to a block of stone, “Get up!” Can an idol reveal anything to you? It may be covered with silver and gold, but there is no life in it.
20The Lord is in his holy Temple; let everyone on earth be silent in his presence.
"
- Habakkuk 2:18-20

"Every man has completely lost understanding; every goldsmith is confounded because of his graven images:
for they have cast false gods, there is no breath in them.
"
- Jeremiah 51:17

"Ogede nbaje, o nsope o npon" is your case. SMH.
The truth is not hidden from someone like you shadeyinka, you are hiding from the truth

Akin1212:
God is a spirit, your claim.
Check mark , I said

Akin1212:
You can't see God with physical and ordinary human being eyes, your claim. You also claim that we have spirits.
Check mark, I said too.

Akin1212:
Can God with his power make us see Him with our physical eyes? Can God do that?
Check mark, yes, God can, on both counts and already has on those two counts too.

#IfYouKnowYouKnow thing. If you know, you know. Who no know, no go know

1 Like

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by Dhumancanvas: 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2019
Hats off to you dalaman and lordreed. You guys have tried really. I've read the entire thread and its exhausting. Its pretty obvious these people have no clue what they are talking about and they can't provide any evidence to their claims so they resort to attacking and beating around the bush.

'God is spirit and can't be seen by human eyes' . How can you then say anything conclusive about this so called entity that you can't percieve. I mean, if we go down this rabbit hole anyone could claim a host of things from dragons to leprechauns exist but can't be seen with human eyes, are we to believe every crazy ill informed claim made people? It's just silly really.

None of you(the theists) have said a single thing that amounts to anything. Just a bunch of baseless claims.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by LordReed(m): 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2019
Dhumancanvas:
Hats off to you dalaman and lordreed. You guys have tried really. I've read the entire thread and its exhausting. Its pretty obvious these people have no clue what they are talking about and they can't provide any evidence to their claims so they resort to attacking and beating around the bush.

'God is spirit and can't be seen by human eyes' . How can you then say anything conclusive about this so called entity that you can't percieve. I mean, if we go down this rabbit hole anyone could claim a host of things from dragons to leprechauns exist but can't be seen with human eyes, are we to believe every crazy ill informed claim made people? It's just silly really.

None of you(the theists) have said a single thing that amounts to anything. Just a bunch of baseless claims.

Truth
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by ApostleOfTruth(m): 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
How can you prove that God doesn't exist
Check everything created by God
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by Martinez39(m): 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2019
Dhumancanvas:

On point.
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by shadeyinka(m): 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"They have cast their gods into the fire and destroyed them,
for they were not gods but only wood and stone--the work of human hands
"
- 2 Kings 19:18

"15The idols (i.e. gods) of the nations are silver and gold, worked by the hands of human beings.
16Mouths are attributed to them, but they cannot speak;
sight is attributed to them, but they cannot see;
17ears are attributed to them, but they do not hear, and there is no breath in their mouths.
18Those who craft them and all who trust in them will become like them.
"
- Psalms 135:15-18

"18What's the use of an idol?
It is only something that a human being has made, and it tells you nothing but lies.
What good does it do for its maker to trust it--a god that can't even talk!
19You are doomed! You say to a piece of wood, “Wake up!” or to a block of stone, “Get up!” Can an idol reveal anything to you? It may be covered with silver and gold, but there is no life in it.
20The Lord is in his holy Temple; let everyone on earth be silent in his presence.
"
- Habakkuk 2:18-20

"Every man has completely lost understanding; every goldsmith is confounded because of his graven images:
for they have cast false gods, there is no breath in them.
"
- Jeremiah 51:17

"Ogede nbaje, o nsope o npon" is your case. SMH.
The truth is not hidden from someone like you shadeyinka, you are hiding from the truth

Check mark , I said

Check mark, I said too.

Check mark, yes, God can, on both counts and already has on those two counts too.

1. I had to confirm that you're not an atheist
2. What is an idol?
It is a physical representations of the gods(demons)
1 Cor 10:20-21
20 No, but the sacrifices of pagans are offered to demons, not to God, and I do not want you to be participants with demons. 21 You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons too; you cannot have a part in both the Lord’s table and the table of demons.
Deut 32:17
They sacrificed to demons, not to God, to gods they had not known, to newly arrived gods, which your fathers did not fear.

3. Are you a JW?
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by Akin1212(m): 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Check mark , I said

Check mark, I said too.

Lol, on what occasions or counts has God made humans see him? And how did you know? Did you see him and what does it look like?
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by MuttleyLaff: 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2019
shadeyinka:
1. I had to confirm that you're not an atheist
2. What is an idol?
It is a physical representations of the gods(demons)
1 Cor 10:20-21
20 No, but the sacrifices of pagans are offered to demons, not to God, and I do not want you to be participants with demons. 21 You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons too; you cannot have a part in both the Lord’s table and the table of demons.
Deut 32:17
They sacrificed to demons, not to God, to gods they had not known, to newly arrived gods, which your fathers did not fear.

3. Are you a JW?
So for you, you equate devil and/or demons to be gods, huh?

Also, stop clutching at straws, as I don't know why you are searching and checking to see if I am atheist or whether I am JW when what really matters, is your falsehood that gods are spirits, just as like God really and truly is, now you are making the pickle you found yourself in worse, by advancing that demons are gods.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by MuttleyLaff: 9:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
Akin1212:
Lol, on what occasions or counts has God made humans see him? And how did you know? Did you see him and what does he/she/it look like?
You are either wet behind the ears or just plain oblivious that God walked on earth for 33 years and was beheld by many people on earth

Now, I am quite sure you are familiar with the phrase:
"When did we do all these things, but He replied that, as much as you did it for any one of these, you've done it to Me"

1 Like

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by Akin1212(m): 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You are either wet behind the ears or just plain oblivious that God walked on earth for 33 years and was beheld by many people on earth

Now, I am quite sure you are familiar with the phrase:
"When did we do all these things, but He replied that, as much as you did it for any one of these, you've done it to Me"

Wow, God walked on earth for 33 years? That can't be true, tell me something bro. How did he come down from heaven? Did he fly or he came down on of the numerous chariots of fire in heaven?

But again, why 33 years? What happened, did he got tired of the world?

1 Like

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by shadeyinka(m): 9:29pm On Mar 08, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
So for you, you equate devil and/or demons to be gods, huh?

Also, stop clutching at straws, as I don't know why you are searching and checking to see if I am atheist or whether I am JW when what really matters, is your falsehood that gods are spirits, just as like God really and truly is, now you are making the pickle you found yourself in worse, by advancing that demons are gods.
What are idols and what are gods?
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by MuttleyLaff: 9:40pm On Mar 08, 2019
Akin1212:
Wow, God walked on earth for 33 years? That can't be true, tell me something bro. How did he come down from heaven? Did he flew or he came down on of the numerous chariots of fire in heaven?

But again, why 33 years? What happened, did he got tired of the world?
#IfYouKnowYouKnow things.
If you know, you know. Who no know, no go know.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by MuttleyLaff: 9:44pm On Mar 08, 2019
shadeyinka:
What are idols and what are gods?
You are now trying to juxtapose idols with god, right? The length you'll go to try and get yourself out of the sticky spot you put yourself in, eh?
Idols are man made objects, idols are objects of man's wild imagination and gods, in the simplest form, are human beings

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Insanity Of A Radical Muslim(everybody Should See These) / Three Critical Truths About Seed Sowing / King Cyrus Of Persia And President Trump Of America, Temple Builders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.