Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,011 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? (3810 Views)

You Can't Prove That God Does Not Exist..... / "You Can't Prove God Is Real." Can You? / Seun Doesn't Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by Dhumancanvas: 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
There is nothing to elaborate on, not especially for someone that knows his onions like you are putting out to.

C'mon, share now, tell what the whole you've heard in the fulfilment and/or unfolding fulfilling of the Daniel Prophecy? What are you waiting for?
Lol I'm no know it all o. But I know what I know and what I don't. And I don't talk about what I don't know. Start talking politics or sports for example and imma just keep mouth shut. Even on this topic there is lots I don't know and when I don't know i say so.

For example I don't know of the daniel prophecy thats why im asking you to elaborate.

And I hope there more than one prophecy. Theres supposed to be numerious according to you.
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by shadeyinka(m): 2:55pm On Mar 09, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Atheists are the least of your worries and concerns, my dear brother and friend. My position is don't tell porkies, do try and pull wool over readers' eyes. I would pull up an atheist, if it was one that made that boo-boo you made, so be rest assured this isn't about preferential treatment. You do know you would give account and explanation(s) for why you said gods are spirit and then upscaled to calling them demons, right?
I will end my conversation with you on this with this:

If you can answer all the questions you ignored, we can continue.
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by shadeyinka(m): 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Atheists are the least of your worries and concerns, my dear brother and friend. My position is don't tell porkies, do try and pull wool over readers' eyes. I would pull up an atheist, if it was one that made that boo-boo you made, so be rest assured this isn't about preferential treatment. You do know you would give account and explanation(s) for why you said gods are spirit and then upscaled to calling them demons, right?

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by MuttleyLaff: 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
shadeyinka:

I knew you will soon take the easiest option get out of jail card route out. You and your trying to weasel out of a tight spot questions. What had your afterthought questions got to do with you saying gods are spirits and then adding that gods are demons, huh?

You have the typical African male mentality that is too big and proud to admit to mistakes that every human beings makes every day of life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Jerusalem Shopkeeper's Assertion: What Really (matters In) Religion. / What Do Christians Believe About Dinosaurs? / Question For Gatiano?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.