Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,728 members, 7,862,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:19 PM

Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband (50729 Views)

Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / Woman Who Attacked Best Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband, Arrested. Photos / Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Axialcompressor(m): 5:46am On Feb 19, 2019
couragemurphy:

No doubt about who you are. Your page says it all..... since you only Follow women/girls on Nairaland, I am not dissapointed. Woman wrapperrr. Try harder, maybe the oloshos here will give you free kpekus. Anú-òhà
That’s female account. You should know it when you see one. She’s just a regular coward who doesn’t want ya to call her a hoe and that’s what brought the m

2 Likes

Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by cococandy(f): 5:47am On Feb 19, 2019
You’re starting to shed bucketfuls of tears. Don’t drown me please .

Save some for the inevitable children that your wife will have for other men who have the same mentality as you.

Axialcompressor:

It’s not a wonder. The problem you have is that you think men and women are the same. My sister they are not. Men have been marrying many wives since 20,000BC. But just try and have side nigga first with your husband. If e no go design your face with blow before sending you out of his house. You’re not equal to your husband and so listen to what we are telling you now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Axialcompressor(m): 5:47am On Feb 19, 2019
stanliwise:
All this patriarchy men. I will see your reaction when you learn your daughter's husband is sleeping around. I guess yoh will say above grin grin
In fact I’ll be happy if my daughter’s husband is sleeping around because that shows that he’s a real man

1 Like

Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Axialcompressor(m): 5:53am On Feb 19, 2019
cococandy:
You’re starting to shed bucketfuls of tears. Don’t drown me please .

Save some for the inevitable children that your wife will have for other men who have the same mentality as you.

Then my wife is ready to receive the beating of her life before sending her packing. It’s not that hard, is it?
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Axialcompressor(m): 5:55am On Feb 19, 2019
cococandy:
Spoken like a true loser desperate for pucci

In your fantasies my friend. Because I’m sure no one in her right mind will give you a chance. Much less many women. Dreaming is free
Dey there make pant Dey wear you. So you’ve not been hearing much stories of husbands cheating on their wives. It will never end because it has been like that since
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Axialcompressor(m): 5:56am On Feb 19, 2019
cococandy:

While raising the sons and daughters of other men grin
Lol. Seems you don’t know me. The moment my wife gives birth, dna test will be done on the kid whether i suspect her or not
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 5:56am On Feb 19, 2019
MissJoy29:

@Cococandy, see some of the people giving the stupid 95 likes

all of una dey this faceless forum dey form. Yet na the same different men and boys dey knack una kpekus anyhow. yeye children claiming non-sense. The Nkiru in the video, is she not a she like you and the yeye afrocandy abi cococandy?

2 Likes

Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 5:57am On Feb 19, 2019
Axialcompressor:

That’s female account. You should know it when you see one. She’s just a regular coward who doesn’t want ya to call her a hoe and that’s what brought the m

you don sabi them finish. they are bunch of e-diots as in electronic idiots

1 Like

Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by cococandy(f): 5:59am On Feb 19, 2019
Child FOH. Killing my brain cells with your foolishness.
After beating and packing out what next?

The next one won’t sleep around with other men?
Since that’s what you give, that’s what you will receive.

Talking about packing out like your wife can’t throw you out too. Still stuck in the Stone Age. You’re clearly slow

Axialcompressor:

Dey there make pant Dey wear you. So you’ve not been hearing much stories of husbands cheating on their wives. It will never end because it has been like that since
Axialcompressor:

Then my wife is ready to receive the beating of her life before sending her packing. It’s not that hard, is it?

3 Likes

Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Axialcompressor(m): 6:01am On Feb 19, 2019
cococandy:
Child FOH. Killing my brain cells with your foolishness.
After beating and packing out what next?

The next one won’t sleep around with other men?
Since that’s what you give, that’s what you will receive.

Talking about packing out like your wife can’t throw you out too. Still stuck in the Stone Age. You’re clearly slow

Shut up. My wife throw me out in my own house? Are you normal ? Where will such happen? With who?
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by cococandy(f): 6:02am On Feb 19, 2019
All Mouth. No action.
We know your type.

Slow, egotistical, STD reservoir, yet looking for the perfect woman who will remain faithful to his wandering pennis because that’s ‘what God commands’.

Definitely Won’t achieve it. But will take out his frustrations on the internet. Washed out
Axialcompressor:

Lol. Seems you don’t know me. The moment my wife gives birth, dna test will be done on the kid whether i suspect her or not

3 Likes

Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Kobicove(m): 6:03am On Feb 19, 2019
I don't blame the man for cheating...his wife look like a sack of potatoes grin
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by cococandy(f): 6:03am On Feb 19, 2019
grin

You will be surprised
Axialcompressor:

Shut up. My wife throw me out in my own house? Are you normal ? Where will such happen? With who?
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Axialcompressor(m): 6:03am On Feb 19, 2019
PatrioticNaija:

you don sabi them finish. they are bunch of e-diots as in electronic idiots
Na so now. The girl is just a coward because men normally slut shame them here a lot. In fact some of them have removed the f moniker which was there before while some of them changed it to m
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Axialcompressor(m): 6:06am On Feb 19, 2019
cococandy:

All Mouth. No action.
We know your type.

Slow, egotistical, STD reservoir, yet looking for the perfect woman who will remain faithful to his wandering pennis because that’s ‘what God commands’.

Definitely Won’t achieve it. But will take out his frustrations on the internet. Washed out
I will achieve it. I love women but i can’t just be fucking same hole for the rest of my life. I must Bleep different holes in this my life
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Axialcompressor(m): 6:07am On Feb 19, 2019
cococandy:
grin

You will be surprised
Have never seen such happened before. I would rather collect her own house instead making 2 that’s if she has any house anyway
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by VictorRomanov: 6:11am On Feb 19, 2019
Axialcompressor:

Yes then the woman is ready to leave the husband house. No sugercoating, just try it with your husband

The painful part is that she will leave your house and move in with a man/men that's better than you, with more money and better cars and houses.

4 Likes

Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by cococandy(f): 6:15am On Feb 19, 2019
So will your wife. Just stop panicking and accept it.

Also, YOU ARE A HOE. OLOSHO

Axialcompressor:

I will achieve it. I love women but i can’t just be fucking same hole for the rest of my life. I must Bleep different holes in this my life

2 Likes

Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Axialcompressor(m): 6:22am On Feb 19, 2019
cococandy:
So will your wife. Just stop panicking and accept it.

Also, YOU ARE A HOE. OLOSHO

I won’t tell her not to try it. The day she tries it, Na full beating she go receive and i go send her packing
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Axialcompressor(m): 6:22am On Feb 19, 2019
VictorRomanov:

The painful part is that she will leave your house and move in with a man/men that's better than you, with more money and better cars and houses.
Do i look like someone who cares ?
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 19, 2019
Axialcompressor:

No wonder.... na low self esteem people them
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Axialcompressor(m): 6:27am On Feb 19, 2019
couragemurphy:

No wonder.... na low self esteem people them
Yes now and you can’t reaaly blame them. A woman will always be a woman

1 Like

Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by wirinet(m): 6:58am On Feb 19, 2019
cococandy:
They can both be responsible. It’s not like they are breastfeeding the baby

They can both supply fatherly care to the child.

Besides we are in DNA age now. It won’t hard to figure out who’s kid it is

Which country are you talking about? I hope you know this is Africa. Even in normal circumstances, it is difficult enough getting men to take care of their responsibilities to their children. In some places, men's only major contribution to the child is their spermatozoa, ie northern Nigeria, some Yorubas and some Niger Delta tribes.

In some cases ( and I say lots of cases), the man abandons the children once the mother leaves or he gets another wife, and you are talking about two men taking care of a child with disputed paternity.
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by cococandy(f): 7:02am On Feb 19, 2019
Nonsense posts deserve nonsense replies.
wirinet:

Which country are you talking about? I hope you know this is Africa. Even in normal circumstances, it is difficult enough getting men to take care of their responsibilities to their children. In some places, men's only major contribution to the child is their spermatozoa, ie northern Nigeria, some Yorubas and some Niger Delta tribes.

In some cases ( and I say lots of cases), the man abandons the children once the mother leaves or he gets another wife, and you are talking about two men taking care of a child with disputed paternity.

1 Like

Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by wirinet(m): 7:09am On Feb 19, 2019
stanliwise:
your sense haven't advanced to the extent of what they called DNA checkup

DNA? Who will pay for the DNA? You think DNA is like doing malaria or even HIV test? DNA is very expensive.

In many cases, even if when there is little doubt about the paternity of a baby, men still reject paternity of their babies.

In Africa women are gravely disadvantaged in paternity issues. The society usually put the blame for getting pregnant outside wedlock on the women and the men get free pass and the law does not help women. A woman with paternity doubts would be rejected and scorned by the whole society including her family.
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by wirinet(m): 7:11am On Feb 19, 2019
cococandy:

Nonsense posts deserve nonsense replies.
It is either you are a kid or you live in a feminist leaning western country.
Try getting pregnant to two potential fathers in Nigeria and you will regret ever being born.
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 19, 2019
Preshy561:

Many women have been leaving their marriages for ages.
Say something new. undecided

She should have left the marriage instead of this shameful act of attacking the sidechic.
Now she's the one suffering for it, and I don't see the man coughing out that 1mil, maybe her immediate family will.
Las las, na divorce go end the matter.
She should have dug to find out why the Hubby cheated on her instead of taking laws into her hands.
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by EmzyT: 7:19am On Feb 19, 2019
See fights grin
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by wirinet(m): 7:25am On Feb 19, 2019
Ecne:

She should have left the marriage instead of this shameful act of attacking the sidechic.
Now she's the one suffering for it, and I don't see the man coughing out that 1mil, maybe her immediate family will.
Las las, na divorce go end the matter.
She should have dug to find out why the Hubby cheated on her instead of taking laws into her hands.

Don't mind the stupid woman. Absolving the husband and almost lynching the alleged mistress. Once would think the mistress (Nkiru) raped the husband.
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by TinyHacker: 7:27am On Feb 19, 2019
Instead of you to cheat on him too or leave him you're doing shok norris

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys / 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! / Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.