Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,665 members, 7,840,631 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband (50560 Views)

Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / Woman Who Attacked Best Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband, Arrested. Photos / Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
lollytk:
I saw the video,funny enough the side chic is also as fat as d wife. grin
Maybe that's one of his sexual fantasies. grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by dollytino4real(f): 10:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
Oyindidi:
Deal with your problem
my sister happy new year n how family
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
Oyindidi:
I buy singlet for you
Lol, thank you.
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
Les:
what happened to self control on the side of the rodents? Get his points, Cheating is not gender based!
...Well said.

1 Like

Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Oyindidi(f): 10:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
dollytino4real:
my sister happy new year n how family
Same to you sweetheart, we are doing great.
How have you been?
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Oyindidi(f): 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
JasonScolari:
Lol, thank you.
You're welcome
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by dollytino4real(f): 10:38pm On Feb 18, 2019
Oyindidi:
Same to you sweetheart, we are doing great.
How have you been?
fine o, only buhari breeze dey blow
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Oyindidi(f): 10:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
dollytino4real:
fine o, only buhari breeze dey blow
Don't worry things will change for the better, oya smile cheesy
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
Axialcompressor:

A man must have a side chick whether wife is pretty or not. That’s the rule of nature. Don’t think you can have your husbands dick alone because it’s meant for 2 or more women
And you said went to school.
It's not a fucking rule. You cheat because you're a cheap disrespectful piece of shit. If you like variety, don't marry someone and promise to be faithful. Now that is a rule. Shamelessly talking nonsense.

10 Likes

Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by mightyhazel: 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ishilove:

So based on your analogy, us women can have more than one dick since it is 'nature'? We can have side niggas whether our husbands are handsome or not. Anytime we are tired of his dick, we summon our manfriends to give us a different style and feel of their rock hard kukumba
Ha! Woman ke! I think say na man u be . Whats all these hue about dicks and husbands??

1 Like

Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by asawanathegreat(m): 10:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
Cucumbers of death
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by SURElee(f): 10:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
JasonScolari:
Yes, I don't support cheating, but I don't have to blame the guy so much. Imagine meeting this 8 bags of brown beans at home everyday who feels reluctant to shed some pounds of flesh.

Same applies to men with protrude stomach, don't jubilate and see it as enjoyment oga, just burn some fat and always keep fit.

Let her remain in jail for some time, as this will help to reshape the Amoeba and make her think properly.

I don't care if you find my post offensive, I am not here to make you happy with my comment.

Massacre! 8bags of brown beans. Hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by dollytino4real(f): 10:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
Oyindidi:
Don't worry things will change for the better, oya smile cheesy
am smiling thanks
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Oyindidi(f): 10:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
dollytino4real:
am smiling thanks
You're welcome
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by gladisa7: 10:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
+0+0 matter! grin
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
This LADY na needs 6yards for her PANTS ooo

1 Like

Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Deepthoughts: 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
Preshy561:

Yes oo.
Same with women, a woman must have 2 or more men who she fvcks anytime she wants.
That's the rule of nature.
No qualms,but when you are sent packing to your father's house don't complain,you think life is an ideal setting,Oya carry on n compete with your man ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Emaprince: 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
Preshy561:

Yes oo.
Same with women, a woman must have 2 or more men who she fvcks anytime she wants.
That's the rule of Oloshoism. If you are proud to be tossed around and fukced by several men, then you are worthless and...well, deservedly fukced, used and dumped by several men.

However, a man can proudly lay as many women as he wants and still feel like the king of the jungle. Its not easy to be a hunter and nail so many bush animals in a day.

Do not compare because at the end of the day, women loses and cries.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by seguno2: 11:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ishilove:

So based on your analogy, us women can have more than one dick since it is 'nature'? We can have side niggas whether our husbands are handsome or not. Anytime we are tired of his dick, we summon our manfriends to give us a different style and feel of their rock hard kukumba

Do women pay dowry to marry their husband?
Do women go to their husband’s family house to marry him into hers?
Do women marry more than one husband?
Do women pay when out on a date?
Do women pay for housekeeping?
Etc.
Does he who pays the piper no longer dictate the tune

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by omoagbeke(m): 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
Axialcompressor:

God made the rule and we must follow God’s word. As a woman can you have side nigga? The answer is no. But a man can have side chick anytime because men can marry many wives, women can’t
Fact! If you see me with another woman, I'll say I want to marry a second wife, but if I catch you with another man.......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by lastempero: 11:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
Now nkiru will chop your husband raw.

1 Like

Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by abisola85: 11:35pm On Feb 18, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Preshy561:

This is senseless.
Women leave cos their husbands cheat or cos they are tired of the marriage.
And if she's the owner of the house, you the husband will vacate. It's simple.
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by IYANGBALI: 11:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
Na wa

Our girls will be forming because of ordinary two breasts, they forgot that dogs have eight.
Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ishilove:

Children of nowadays claim to know too much. especially the ones still praying and searching for husbands.
''he that blows the piper dictate the tune'' In this part of the world, what the guy said is valid.
Think about these.....
1. A man can decide whenever he wants to marry....... A woman cant do that, but will keep praying and waiting for a man to propose
2. A man can marry even more than two women and they will all live under his control..... A woman cant do that
3. A woman doesn't mind if a married man proposes....... but a man will
4. 5 women can live under one roof with a man......... a woman can't marry two men under her roof etc

So in conclusion, until a woman can marry more than one man under her roof, then you can compare yourself with a man.
This is Africa, let's not be stupidly stupid. Though I know matured ladies that are married dont reason the way kinds here on Nairaland do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
Preshy561:

Yes oo.

Children of nowadays claim to know too much. especially the ones still praying and searching for husbands.
''he that blows the piper dictate the tune'' In this part of the world, what the guy said is valid.
Think about these.....
1. A man can decide whenever he wants to marry....... A woman cant do that, but will keep praying and waiting for a man to propose
2. A man can marry even more than two women and they will all live under his control..... A woman cant do that
3. A woman doesn't mind if a married man proposes....... but a man will
4. 5 women can live under one roof with a man......... a woman can't marry two men under her roof etc

So in conclusion, until a woman can marry more than one man under her roof, then you can compare yourself with a man.
This is Africa, let's not be stupidly stupid. Though I know matured ladies that are married dont reason the way kinds here on Nairaland do

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by cococandy(f): 12:01am On Feb 19, 2019
Dumb analogy
Axialcompressor:

No women can’t have side nigga because a padlock that can be open with any type of key is a useless padlock but a key that can open many types of padlock is a master key

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by cococandy(f): 12:03am On Feb 19, 2019
Bukatyne

Here’s one of your unsaved Christian brothers.
He claims God condones his infidelity but it’s abomination to God for a woman to do same.

I.e God made the rules for women only grin

Axialcompressor:

God made the rule and we must follow God’s word. As a woman can you have side nigga? The answer is no. But a man can have side chick anytime because men can marry many wives, women can’t

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by cococandy(f): 12:06am On Feb 19, 2019
PatrioticNaija:

Think about these.....
3. A woman don't mind if a married man proposes....... but a man will
4. 5 women can live under one roof with a man......... a woman can marry two men under her roof etc

This is Africa, let's not be stupidly stupid . Though I know matured ladies that are married dont reason the way kinds here on Nairaland do

@bold goes against your post. Because everything you classify as African is foolishly foolish. You can’t advocate for foolishness and then turn around to say this is Africa let’s not be foolish. You must have problems with insight

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by BrokenCock: 12:09am On Feb 19, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
See wife wey carry this kain "tools" na em husband de cheat on

She would have beaten the woman without any weapon and if the matter was reported to the police, it would be a matter of "two-fighting". Case closed.
The shape no be every man spec na. See as she be like baby dinosaur

1 Like

Re: Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 19, 2019
cococandy:

@bold goes against your post. Because everything you classify as African is foolishly foolish. You can’t advocate for foolishness and then turn around to say this is Africa let’s not be foolish. You must have problems with insight

stupid cococandy. which responsible African lady will bear that for a moniker? By their monikers we shall know them.
maybe when you get married (if you are lucky though), then you can be challenging your husband.

We have our cultures here, so also the westerners. That is what is meant there since you have traded your brain for 2mins cum

Oya receive some sense, oversabi. your mates are keeping their matrimonial homes, you are here keeping your mentalmonial home on Nairaland

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) / Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend / Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.