Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. (10751 Views)

This Is Awka ICC, In Anambra Not 02 Arena (Pictures) / Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons / Boko Haram: Soldiers Petition Buhari, Buratai Over 'Embezzlement' Of Allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
@OP

You IPOBians make me laugh with your flights of fantasy. This is another step towards achieving Biafra you say? Okay we will see. I can promise you that it is you IPOBians who will always cry because you are all delusional fantasist who never work with reality. Anyone can bring frivolous petitions against PMB. They are welcomed to do that all day long.

Yet, to think the sitting and democratically elected President of the biggest black nation will be dragged to any Court outside Nigeria, a sovereign nation, for taking actions he is entitled to take is the heights of stupidity. Just get on with your lives. The pain of seeing Buhari deal with your IPOBian brothers may never leave you but be assured Buhari acted within purview of the law as other leaders do regularly by moving to disband militias and secessionist groups.

Let those Idiotic lawyers you are now hinging your Biafra hope on, who think they can use African nations to polish their image and augment their profile, go and try the Spanish Government first. Comical losers and deluded people. Everyone, including foreigners, will continue to use you sentimental and hateful lot to drink Garri while their profile and pocket gets bigger. Even law student that graduated yesterday in Mexico will say he want't to represent the "downtrodden people" of Biafra over what would never be allowed in his Country.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-02-12/catalan-secessionist-madrid-trial-updates

Spanish judges began their historic trial of 12 Catalan separatist leaders as the legal reckoning started into an illegal bid to declare independence from Spain.

The accused, led by former Catalan vice-president Oriol Junqueras, took their seats in the Supreme Court facing a panel of judges and flanked by lawyers. Andreu Van den Eynde, representing Junqueras and Raul Romeva, the regional government’s former head of foreign affairs, spoke for two hours arguing his case that they’re facing a political trial.
Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

stop being naive!

the international interventionist invaders ONLY go where their bread is buttered. that's why we, the great easterners, have decided that they can have ALL the oil in biafra as long as they permanently separate we, the great easterners, from zoogeria!!!

so, expecting the interventionists not to take sides is impossible!

nationalism ended with Zik and ALL zoogerian leaders, apart from gej, have always displayed parochial leanings.

better get with the program my dear shortie!

ZOO MUST FALL!!!

Do you know how you sound? Like a lunatic who has not left his room for ten years and is ignorant of the reality out there. International interventionist indeed. One youtube video pere of Kanu inciting hatred against others , or the ones where he openly ask for weapons to fight Nigeria, will shut these your 'Power Mike' opportunist fraudsters international interventionist up. By then, and as usual, they would have made millions of dollars and improved their fame and profile scamming you hateful money-miss-road as Kanu did.

You need to leave your room and get a life. Only disappointment lay ahead for you and yours if don't understand that Buhari has committed no crime in the eyes of the law and according to actions he must take to maintain the security of Nigerians. First ask these opportunists who want to use you to drink Akamu, like everyone does, if Kanu can do a quarter of what he has done in Nigeria against there own Country and not be locked up somewhere like Guantanamo bay with the keys thrown away.

1 Like

Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by toplinetrtrend: 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
Trapnews:

We know you are yet to recover from Jonathan's defeat, lalas una go feel alright. Keep marketing PDthieves, maybe other parties no dey available even if you believe APC don fail. You can't take us back, never!

Let's stop fooling ourselves. APC is as corrupt as PDP. Only a fool will not know this. I keep on wondering if those who think otherwise are blind or are natural immbeciles.

You won't go back into PDP stealing, but you will progress into APC stealing, right?

For example, have you asked yourself where the money used in paying BMC monthly 30k is coming from?

1 Like

Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by toplinetrtrend: 12:56am On Feb 21, 2019
sogodihno:

lolz, ediot is in pain, why is ur clueless Buffon borrowing to pay salary? I mean to pay salary o, not infrastructures, if ur economy is gud as u profess, it is only e-fo0l like u that bliv that the economy is not already sinking when Okonjo was shouting that they should save in the year of Nigeria plenty , yet the Otueke drunkard, Dazuki and co, looted everything

There is no pain anywhere. It is your cursed father that is an idddiot.

Isn't Buhari also borrowing to pay salaries? So, what's the difference?
Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by sogodihno: 5:03am On Feb 21, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

There is no pain anywhere. It is your cursed father that is an idddiot.

Isn't Buhari also borrowing to pay salaries? So, what's the difference?

well, I don't blame u, u don't have father, that's y u are quick to mention another person's father, I wouldn't abuse ur mother, because I know she is regretting not flushing u out in d first place.

To the issue, Buhari is not borrowing to pay salary o, with the less oil price, PMB is not borrowing to pay salary, I know u don't know, do u also know that the foreign reserve looted by ur poverty development party(PDP) has increase from 6billon dollars to 43 billions dollars in just 3 years. am sure u don't know too.

u see now, why we can't afford to go back to Egypt.
Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by toplinetrtrend: 7:25am On Feb 21, 2019
sogodihno:

well, I don't blame u, u don't have father, that's y u are quick to mention another person's father, I wouldn't abuse ur mother, because I know she is regretting not flushing u out in d first place.

To the issue, Buhari is not borrowing to pay salary o, with the less oil price, PMB is not borrowing to pay salary, I know u don't know, do u also know that the foreign reserve looted by ur poverty development party(PDP) has increase from 6billon dollars to 43 billions dollars in just 3 years. am sure u don't know too.

u see now, why we can't afford to go back to Egypt.

Actually, your mother can't tell you who your father is. She got your pregnancy while working as a call girl.

Back to the issue. Yes, Buhari borrowed to pay salaries. Adeosun, the fraudster spirited away from prosecution by the APC, confirmed that.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/fg-borrowing-pay-n165bn-civil-service-salaries-adeosun/.

Not only did you borrow; you also borrowed in 3 years more than the entire 16 years of PDP rule.

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/135964/

Even the BBC testified to it:

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-45393956

If you are a father, will you save money while your children go hungry? Oh sorry, iddiots like you have no business being fathers; you will only infect the poor children with your inherent curse.

Buhari is saving and Nigerians are picking food from bare floor. And you are so daft to call that a sign of progress. Why are you this daft?!

1 Like

Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by sogodihno: 11:55am On Feb 21, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Actually, your mother can't tell you who your father is. She got your pregnancy while working as a call girl.

Back to the issue. Yes, Buhari borrowed to pay salaries. Adeosun, the fraudster spirited away from prosecution by the APC, confirmed that.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/fg-borrowing-pay-n165bn-civil-service-salaries-adeosun/.

Not only did you borrow; you also borrowed in 3 years more than the entire 16 years of PDP rule.

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/135964/

Even the BBC testified to it:

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-45393956

If you are a father, will you save money while your children go hungry? Oh sorry, iddiots like you have no business being fathers; you will only infect the poor children with your inherent curse.

Buhari is saving and Nigerians are picking food from bare floor. And you are so daft to call that a sign of progress. Why are you this daft?!

Atiku will not rule this nation, go and die.
Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by toplinetrtrend: 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
sogodihno:

Atiku will not rule this nation, go and die.

Lolz. At least, you aren't arguing blindly anymore.

Your response sounds like that of a defeated APC zombies.

And for your information, only the Elecrotates will decide who wins.

1 Like

Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by sogodihno: 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Lolz. At least, you aren't arguing blindly anymore.
Your response sounds like that of a defeated APC zombies.
And for your information, only the Elecrotates will decide who wins.

dont worry, u will cry after dz election. less than 48 hours to go
Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by toplinetrtrend: 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
sogodihno:

dont worry, u will cry after dz election. less than 48 hours to go

Lolz. You aren't arguing blindly anymore. That's good. Now, run along with your tail between your legs like the defeated goat that you are.

I repeat, the electorates will decide who wins, not you.

1 Like

Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by sogodihno: 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Lolz. You aren't arguing blindly anymore. That's good. Now, run along with your tail between your legs like the defeated goat that you are.

I repeat, the electorates will decide who wins, not you.

lolz, have u gotten ur sniper already, u will need it to end this ur miserable life on Saturday.

4+4
Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by toplinetrtrend: 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2019
sogodihno:

lolz, have u gotten ur sniper already, u will need it to end this ur miserable life on Saturday.

4+4

Nothing is left in you anymore other than emptiness and obstinacy
Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by sogodihno: 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Nothing is left in you anymore other than emptiness and obstinacy

lolz. u are in Sifia pain, ur pain is my pleasure, let me see more tears, e dey sweet my body.

sai baba.

4+4
Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by toplinetrtrend: 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
sogodihno:

lolz. u are in Sifia pain, ur pain is my pleasure, let me see more tears, e dey sweet my body.

sai baba.

4+4

Typical of an idiot, repeating the same thing over and over. The electorates will decide
Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by sogodihno: 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Typical of an idiot, repeating the same thing over and over. The electorates will decide

lolz
say this again without tears, Atiku slaves.

4+4
Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by sogodihno: 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

lolz
say this again without tears.

4+4
Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by toplinetrtrend: 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
sogodihno:

lolz
say this again without tears.

4+4

Yeah, 4+4 until your years of suffering bebecomes 8
Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by sogodihno: 12:24am On Feb 22, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Yeah, 4+4 until your years of suffering bebecomes 8

you are the one suffering obviously, u are the one lamenting and wailing since, PMB time has been prosperous for me and my family.
Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by toplinetrtrend: 9:20am On Feb 22, 2019
sogodihno:

you are the one suffering obviously, u are the one lamenting and wailing since, PMB time has been prosperous for me and my family.

If you aren't suffering mentally, you won't be arguing like a mentally dead idiot. Empty argument with no proof. What a fool!
Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by sogodihno: 9:48am On Feb 22, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

If you aren't suffering mentally, you won't be arguing like a mentally dead idiot. Empty argument with no proof. What a fool!

chai! see frustration, poverty and penury don wreck this one life. don't give up, u are not entirely useless. may the lord help u, I can only pity u and pray for u.

now u av my attention, get off my mentions
Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by sogodihno: 9:50am On Feb 22, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

chai! see frustration, poverty and penury don wreck this one life. don't give up, u are not entirely useless yet. may the lord help u, I can only pity u and pray for u.

Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by toplinetrtrend: 9:54am On Feb 22, 2019
sogodihno:

chai! see frustration, poverty and penury don wreck this one life. don't give up, u are not entirely useless. may the lord help u, I can only pity u and pray for u.

If anyone is frustrated, it is you.

Why did you suddenly stopped arguing about borrowing to pay salaries. Is it not because you are a cursed frustrated fool with no iota of sense or reason?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu’s 2024 Budget Speech (Full Text) / 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North / 2019 Elections: What Nigeria Can Learn From South Africa By Oke Umurhohwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.