Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (861327 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Uchihakenpachi: 4:52am On Apr 09, 2019
Yes, my friend visited this address as well as other divisional headquarters. The situation remains the same. They still require my original documents.
Josefuadjr:

Did you try this?

Apply to:

The Director of Public Prosecutions
2nd Floor
Renganaden Seeneevassen Building
Jules Koenig Street
Port Louis, Mauritius
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by danianne: 5:12am On Apr 09, 2019
adebee16:
Hi, please I need the WhatsApp group link for CIMA. Anyone that has it should please quote this and I'd send a PM. Thanks a lot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by danianne: 5:13am On Apr 09, 2019
GTBank charged N313,430.27 on Saturday.

samsonedos:
Please, has anyone paid the application fee and RPRF recently? How much were you charged in Naira using the Nigerian debit or credit card? I just want to know the rate and total amount in Naira

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 6:34am On Apr 09, 2019
Congratulations!!! Thank you for your PPR script. Very touching and inspiring.

I will score you 9.5. Your script was indeed elaborate.

We wish you and your family the best in Canada.

Adeyemmy24:
Ladies and gentlemen! It's PPR!!

If nothing else this journey has thought us patience. As in patience!!

God makes a way where there seems to be no way as long as we are determined.
If you close the door of your mind to a process.... everything remains closed. But if your mind is opened to options and you take out quality time to research and get informations, you will be amazed that you'll discover what you thought never existed. This was our experience with this our US trip. It was indeed a training period for us. We have bonded better as a family and also have been closest to God like never before during this period of stay in the US. We have indeed learnt a lot.
We have seen US in totality this past 2 years and God has been faithful. It's time to go and see, live and prosper in Canada.
This PPR journey has ended in praise.

Thanks to everyone for your support through this journey. Special shout out to Tolfa, future energy, joo2018, nobody, Ayemaybe, o2 and Yuddy2.
I pray God will grant us all our heart desire in Jesus name. Amen!
God bless you all

Let me go and continue monitoring passport return tracker closely wink

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by wasseynewest: 6:46am On Apr 09, 2019
Finally, It's PPR my people!!!!! �����
Family size: 4
ECA: May 2018
IELTS: Oct. 27th 2018
ITA: Dec.19th '18
AOR: Dec.27th '18
MEP/BIL: Feb.7th '19
ADR: Feb.26th '19
PPR: April9th '19

Full gist coming soon. Madam is in charge of that one grin

163 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Industrialist: 6:53am On Apr 09, 2019
wasseynewest:

Congratulations @wasseynewest you're a good man. I'm a silent member but I had to do this because you're special.

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by claseek(f): 6:54am On Apr 09, 2019
Hello, please I've read through the first pages, i couldn't find anything addressing my question.

My husband has an MBA with 5 years experience, and i have a BSc with 3 years experience, with one child.
Now we both believe i have an higher chance at acing the ielts score.

Is it advisable i take the ielts alone, or we do it together. (Note He has not been serious with studying for the exam because of his busy schedule). What will better boost our chances?

Does it boost ur chances, if both couple take the exam

Please advise me. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 6:55am On Apr 09, 2019
Congratulations!!!!! So happy for you!!!!

Honestly if not that writing is subjective and never perfect, I would have scored you 10. I really enjoyed your script and laughed many times.

Really nice introduction. Your script had a nice flow. Thank you for your elaborating.

@bolded resonated with me so much, I totally understand, hmm!

But why leave out the crucial detail na? Worry not about privacy, we still won't know you in real life tongue So that is minus 2 grin grin But for giving back and relating the full gist, I will score you 9.7.

Ypu have made your mum proud and she is definitely smiling back at you. Now go and succeed in Cannyland.

Liz019:

The following events take place in the city of Lagos and a far away dreadful land called the ACCRA VISA OFFICE.

It has been said by victorious warriors before me that once you survive a journey through the Accra visa office evil forest, you can kill a lion with your bare hands.

Starring:
Two study abroad agents, One Canadian Immigration agent, The men and women of the Accra visa office, Big Daddy Ralph and my humble self formerly known as AmeComplique.

The Beginning....
It all started when I got a job with a paramilitary agency sometime in 2016 right after my masters, I knew immediately that I was going to hate the job (i despise redundancy and i felt i was too young to be wasting away just like that). After my first month, I told myself I wasn't going to spend more than two years on the job (even though I exceeded the time frame, praise God I'm finally leaving). My dad hated the job even more than I did and successfully talked me into starting a PhD program.

I reluctantly started the program in one unnecessarily expensive private university. The only thing that kept me in was the thought of having 'Dr.' in front of my name by 26 (man proposes abi. LOL). After my first semester, i knew I wasn't going to use the 'Dr' in front of my name to live the kind of life i wanted, then the search for a better life began...

I am so so grateful to God Almighty for this sha. It is more than a dream come through, I just wish my mum was here to see this, but I know she definitely has a fat as* smile on her face up there grin.

P.S: I had to leave out a very very crucial detail from this post for privacy reasons, I'll definitely update it once I can. Promise.

Pardon any typos biko. The story long small.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 6:57am On Apr 09, 2019
Use the CRS tool to simulate your scores first with ielts alone, then with him. Then make your decision.

claseek:
Hello, please I've read through the first pages, i couldn't find anything addressing my question.

My husband has an MBA with 5 years experience, and i have a BSc with 3 years experience, with one child.
Now we both believe i have an higher chance at acing the ielts score.

Is it advisable i take the ielts alone, or we do it together. (Note He has not been serious with studying for the exam because of his busy schedule). What will better boost our chances?

Does it boost ur chances, if both couple take the exam

Please advise me. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by akintunde63: 6:58am On Apr 09, 2019
AzariahYaa:
Finally, ICES came through!! grin grin

Registered 7th January,2019

Transcript was sent from my School to them on 14th January, 2019 and was received same day

Evaluation was completed 1st April,2019.

I received an email from them on 3rd April,2019(this was after I had bombarded them with emails asking for updates on the evaluation of my transcript).

Got an email from UPS that it would be delivered today, 8th April,2019 and Yes!!it did...Hallelujah!! Another hurdle crossed!

In all, it took approximately 11weeks for ICES to evaluate my transcript.

Meanwhile, my hubby registered same day he did mine, and his evaluation was completed and sent back to Naija within 3weeks! We believe it is because his transcript was from a UK University.

Now we are sitting gallantly in the pool with CRS 453... May the next draw favour us all!

Congrats! ITA Fall on U

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 6:58am On Apr 09, 2019
Voila!!!!!! Haha!!! Congrats teacher!!! Can't wait to read and mark!!

wasseynewest:

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 6:59am On Apr 09, 2019
Of course you should. Do it asap

jsquire:
Hello peeps. Pls i need advice. I submitted my application in Feb with my residence permit which expired on April 5, 2019. I renew it every year. Now that it has expired, i plan to renew it this week. Do i need to raise a CSE and upload the new permit which will expire in April 2020? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Tolextonia: 7:00am On Apr 09, 2019
wasseynewest:

[color=#006600][/color]

I’m very happy for you boss and my tutor. You’re one in a kind. God is wonderful. Please where’s the parry so that we can pop champagne ��.

You deserve it. Wish you success all the way. God will reward you handsomely for the selflessness and sacrifices to we your students in order for us to succeed in our test.

You’re the best boss. God bless you abundantly.

Wow! I’m so happy.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 7:02am On Apr 09, 2019
Congratulations!!!!

expectantmomma:
UPDATE; Hi Fam, So 3weeks ago, I got a Pnp invite from Alberta, just wanted to let y’all know that today I got the nomination!!! God is too good!!!! Make una help me and praise Godooo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by kingspaco: 7:04am On Apr 09, 2019
wasseynewest:

Congratulations to a man with a good heart. Canada must favour you

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by danianne: 7:05am On Apr 09, 2019
Wow!!! Congrats. You deserve it and may you prosper in Canada.

wasseynewest:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ojsamuel(m): 7:06am On Apr 09, 2019
wasseynewest:

Congrats to you and your family.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 7:08am On Apr 09, 2019
The PPR scripts of late have been impressive. Thank you for elaborating to inspire and encourage the rest of us (silent and unsilent readers and commenters). These days, it is difficult to mark low sef or seriously find fault grin grin grin I want to believe the days of "not a man or woman of many words" are gone. Let me catch any new script with those words, I will generously mark it grin grin grin

But thanks y'all PPR clinchers for your very inspiring scripts. All the best in Canada.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Stencil: 7:19am On Apr 09, 2019
YEEESSSSS!!!!!! Thank you Jesus!

wasseynewest:

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by oladamilola: 7:21am On Apr 09, 2019
Yoh, massive congratulations Tutor Wassey, all that concerns you and yours are perfected in Jesus name.Go and fluorish in Cannyland.
wasseynewest:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by yemblaze(f): 7:22am On Apr 09, 2019
Woke up to the good news on our IELTS Whatsapp group....Congratulations to our selfless Tutor. Soo happyyyy for you bro. May Canada favour you and your family.

Where are my fellow IELTS classmates ooo..Aso ebi has started selling ooooo......#dancing

wasseynewest:
Finally, It's PPR my people!!!!!

�����

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by mulero23: 7:26am On Apr 09, 2019
Yes, I'm happy for you sir... May God almighty make your new home comfortable for you. Go and Prosper; you are a good MAN...
wasseynewest:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by mumayo: 7:26am On Apr 09, 2019
wasseynewest:

congratulations to you sir. may Cannyland favour you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by chinnycliff2: 7:28am On Apr 09, 2019
Congratulations to the best tutor!�����

quote author=wasseynewest post=77384084]Finally, It's PPR my people!!!!! �����

Full gist coming soon. Madam is in charge of that one grin[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by mumayo: 7:28am On Apr 09, 2019
Ifeoma77:

Yes o!!
You are in charge of noise making. live band, mighty mighty speakers, the city must shake
grin
ifeoma77, where is the venue of the party oooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by yinkes(f): 7:29am On Apr 09, 2019
Congratulations Wassey. It is the Lord's doing. May the lord favour you in your new home. Thanks for your selfless efforts on the group.
wasseynewest:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 09, 2019
wasseynewest:

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Maritee(f): 7:36am On Apr 09, 2019
Yay, congratulations prof wassey

wasseynewest:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by princeofcanada: 7:37am On Apr 09, 2019
Congrats bro... Go and prosper

wasseynewest:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 7:40am On Apr 09, 2019
omoluabiade:
If my name is shortened on one of my certificates do I have to swear an affidavit? Surname and middle name remains same.
even if one letter differs, you have to swear an affidavit
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Blizeny: 7:44am On Apr 09, 2019
wasseynewest:

Congratulations my Boss, you need to see the way I'm shinning my teeth and typing. I'm so excited! May God bless and prosper you in canny. Thank you for the selfless lectures in the IELTS classes, only God will reward you. We will meet in cannyland soon by God's grace. God bless you

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by wisdom4today: 7:47am On Apr 09, 2019
Wow!!

Happy for you sir, our IELTS Professor and Vice Chancellor of the Nigerian IELTS college! grin grin

This is just the beginning.

God will continue to reward your selflessness and commitment to help others.

I celebrate with you and your family sir.

wasseynewest:
Finally, It's PPR my people!!!!!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.