Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,328 members, 7,829,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (865809 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Scbhoviv: 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
I have a question plz. What if at the beginning I adopted by help and added her in my application but now I don't think it would be wise to move with her. Do I just leave her behind or do I inform ircc of this change. Plz I need to know what to do

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Denerystormborn: 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
Hello all.i am still in the transcript evaluation stage.my transcript finally got to wes Venter on friday ,but my status still shows as we are awaiting you documents.on clicking the track my package and inputting my tracking number from dhl,it shows that my package has been delivered.shoukd I be worried?or is this normal?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by JuneFirst: 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
Denerystormborn:
Hello all.i am still in the transcript evaluation stage.my transcript finally got to wes Venter on friday ,but my status still shows as we are awaiting you documents.on clicking the track my package and inputting my tracking number from dhl,it shows that my package has been delivered.shoukd I be worried?or is this normal?

It's normal. Your status will be updated at 3 days after receipt of your documents. Just continue to log in and check on a daily basis.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by DexterousOne(m): 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
What can I do if my former employer refuse to write reference letter?

Black man can indeed be a wicked animalistic creature undecided undecided

And you wonder why our country is this useless lipsrsealed shocked angry

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Denerystormborn: 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2019
JuneFirst:

It's normal. Your status will be updated at 3 days after receipt of your documents. Just continue to log in and check on a daily basis.

Thank you JuneFirst
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Edmontonlad(m): 8:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
Really? You know it will show Province and Canada right? I changed it to Nigeria.

Well I am going to try again now.

Thanks a lot.

enoeshett:
I just did mine now sef with GTB naira mastercard choose the credit card option like that jor. It will still accept it. In my case, i had to check which of my accounts was the default account on my card cos my current and savings are linked to one debit card. Since my current is the default account, thats the place i credited. Easy peeasy! Alert dropped in 15mins!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Chrisdada16(f): 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2019
topiredo:
Please what center did you write yours?. I wrote mine in Akure and please how were you able to score 9 in writing?. You must be a brilliant lady.

Where did u use in akure please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by VECOH1(m): 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
I believe u will make it soon.
Relax first.
I will advice u to plan ahead so that u will not waste time when u get ITA finally.

kaylov12:
Hello house, i will like a candid advice please. I have a crs score of 449 and im caught in between anxiety from not getting out of the pool till my next birthday (1st July ) and thinking of writing another ielts. Am i just unnecessarily anxious?. I need my nairalanders' advice please

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Edmontonlad(m): 8:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
See the space where there is Ontario and Canada, I had to change the space of Canada to Nigeria. The address I think I got it right.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Stencil: 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2019
As your previous experiences total 31 months, you only need 5 months to make 36. You are still good to go. Just input it as is and let the system calculate it.

PM replied.

Teamo2:
Thanks for taking you time to help me calculate. I also got 7months for NOC 4012.

Regarding the “educational” /employment requirement, I saw the screenshot attached on canada,.ca website.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/federal-skilled-workers/assessing-applications-against-minimum-requirements.html

Btw... I’ve been trying to send you a pm.

Thank you, appreciate your effort

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
DexterousOne:

Is there any written evidence of this by your former employer? Email correspondences? Official memos? Letters? If yes, write the reference letter yourself and attach the evidence along with supporting documents such as your bank statement showing salary deposits, payslips, employment offer letter etc.

If no, go ahead and write the reference letter and attach an LOE explaining why you could not get a reference letter along with all supporting documents. See a list of supporting documents here.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Stencil: 8:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
Nothing to worry about. Check here

DexterousOne:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by okilala: 8:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
Scbhoviv:
I have a question plz. What if at the beginning I adopted by help and added her in my application but now I don't think it would be wise to move with her. Do I just leave her behind or do I inform ircc of this change. Plz I need to know what to do
sorry I don't have an answer to your question I however want to ask how you went about the adoption. Can I pm you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
Oh my apologies! I did not mean to reduce your experience. You are right, it worked for you and it ended in praise. Others can learn. It's why we are here. Nothing personal smiley

Anikulapu:
The word “it’s not true “sounds like you work for the examination body of IELTS or IRCC . From the beginning I stated it worked for me I don’t know of you. We all can only offer help with what worked for us. No one on this tread determines the outcome of anyone’s results only GOD can. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
You created a meme just for him? Oga!!! grin grin grin

Topsmamen:

Nice one bro!

grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
grin grin grin I love you!!! grin grin grin

Ifeoma77:

You're still asking queshon??
Official ministry website indeed
I feel insulted by the laziness and olodoness of these scammers. You're supposed to be trying to trick me out of hard earned cash, make the freaking scam believable at the very least, put in some thought and build a magnificent phishing website and most importantly, try to sound bloody official! What Canadian official press release will state; 'All expenses of the file are paid, what's you waiting for'

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by expectantmomma(f): 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
UPDATE; Hi Fam, So 3weeks ago, I got a Pnp invite from Alberta, just wanted to let y’all know that today I got the nomination!!! God is too good!!!! Make una help me and praise Godooo

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Canadaissure: 9:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
Congratulations
I remember you were not been sure about accepting the invitation
expectantmomma:
UPDATE; Hi Fam, So 3weeks ago, I got a Pnp invite from Alberta, just wanted to let y’all know that today I got the nomination!!! God is too good!!!! Make una help me and praise Godooo

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
Oh great. So happy to know you saw suitable NOCs. I think you can combine the two. Then add a powerful LOE and elaborate on how your roles expanded or changed over the course of running the cafe. Be strong, senior. It will end in praise, I'm sure smiley

xtosync:

Yeah. Thanks guys for the assistance. 2282 kinda fits into my early day running the biz (2008 - 2012). More recently (2013 - date) 0651 or 0621 or 1211 fits somehow into my current status. I am still undecided yet.

I don't know if it is right using two NOC codes on a self employment.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 9:11pm On Apr 08, 2019
I concur. Personalised reviews are the best in this situation

johnnybravo1990:

I wish I could, but any general advice will not do much good. Every person’s writing inadequacies are unique, and each person needs a personal tutor to groom them, by the tutor reviewing their writing samples. However, you need to be sure your tutor is good in writing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by JuneFirst: 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
expectantmomma:

3 weeks? That fast?
Thought it would have taken months.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Edmontonlad(m): 9:14pm On Apr 08, 2019
I think I just made a HUGE mistake. I don't know if I can change but here is the mistake.

Instead of choosing Yaba college of technology, I chose Federal Science and Technical College Yaba. I was sure I chose YABATECH.

I just found out while I was trying to pay. I am yet to pay but all I did today in school and waec office, I used the WES reference. I ALREADY called the Transcript person to hold on, that there is a mistake in the reference number.

Can I cancel this WES application, open another one with my second email and do the right thing?

Please i need your suggestions. I am ready to return to waec office tomorrow to change the envelope and forms that has the WES reference number I generated today.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
@AdaCA2018 see bolded for the "counter argument" explanation smiley

Dare002:
ANYBODY, EVERYBODY

Before you start writing at all, plan/think on paper.
Write out your points for each side and note which you are better equipped to support or be against.

Now the essay;

Introduction:
Your intro needn't be long but must be captivating. What you are trying to achieve is get the attention of the marker.
If you can get the marker's interest at this point, you are most likely to get a good grade.
Here's how I think you could do that. However precise your intro is make an opinion. Let the marker know which side of the argument you are. Particularly for essays that ask you to speak for or against.

Paragraphs:
Each paragraph must carry a view point. A good number of paragraphs shud suffice to argue your points. I wouldn't go more than 3-4 though.

Use Connectives:
These are words that help link your thoughts. E.g However, yet, on the other hand, therefore, furthermore, although etc. When you use these words, you help the marker focus on your main ideas. Although, connectives like first, second are too basic. I wouldn't use them.

Share a view on the other side:
This I learnt while preparing for Toefl.
When you are done arguing your points in about 3 paragraphs. Let your 4th paragraph say a few thing about the other side of the argument. Say you are writing about early marriage.
Let's assume you are arguing for, you can also say something like
On the other hand, when people marry late they tend to be ready and are better mature to handle issues when they arise. This however is not enough point to say marriage at old age is better
But at this point remember that isn't ur position and also counter it in a way.
The reason you have to counter it immediate is so you let the marker know your view point is better.

Conclusion:
Your conclusion should summarise your paragraphs.
Sometimes a single word that encapsulates your thought is enough for summary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by expectantmomma(f): 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
I shock as well!

JuneFirst:

3 weeks? That fast?
Thought it would have taken months.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by haywhy80: 9:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
@johnnybravo1990. Good evening. I have not gotten your message.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Uchihakenpachi: 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2019
Thanks for the reply. I will do as you have said and i would be grateful if you can check with those contacts and let me know your findings. Thanks again.
Josefuadjr:

Go to other forums like Canada visa and ask Mauritius locals who are resident in other countries how they did it. I'll check with some contacts and see what I come up with.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by samsonedos: 9:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
Please, has anyone paid the application fee and RPRF recently? How much were you charged in Naira using the Nigerian debit or credit card? I just want to know the rate and total amount in Naira
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by AzariahYaa: 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2019
Debsify:
Hmm so ICES evaluates UK degree faster. Congratulations
Yes oo...unfortunately, that is what it is. ICES has explained why it takes them longer time to evaluate Nigerian degrees. They said it is due to the high volume of requests they have been receiving from Nigeria and also some cases of "fake" transcripts being sent to them for evaluation from our country and other African countries. And so, unfortunately, that is what it has come to.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by CnCstore: 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2019
ladymarshall:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by CnCstore: 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
ladymarshall:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by AzariahYaa: 9:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
ProfEinstein:
Ielts first attempt LSWR 8.5,7.0,7.5,8.5. Overall: 8.0
CRS: 478
ECA in progress, praying for my own testimony
Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by AzariahYaa: 9:48pm On Apr 08, 2019
expectantmomma:
Praise God ooo and Congratulations!!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (503)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.