Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (859915 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Josefuadjr: 10:40pm On Apr 08, 2019
Uchihakenpachi:
Thanks for the reply. I will do as you have said and i would be grateful if you can check with those contacts and let me know your findings. Thanks again.

Did you try this?

Apply to:

The Director of Public Prosecutions
2nd Floor
Renganaden Seeneevassen Building
Jules Koenig Street
Port Louis, Mauritius
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by DadR: 10:48pm On Apr 08, 2019
Congratulations to you.

Could you please share your CRS and the NOC for which you were nominated?

Also, was POF part of the documents submitted pre-nomination?

expectantmomma:
UPDATE; Hi Fam, So 3weeks ago, I got a Pnp invite from Alberta, just wanted to let y’all know that today I got the nomination!!! God is too good!!!! Make una help me and praise Godooo

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by soulhighman(m): 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
Expresso17:
I am in similar shoes, I forgot to add those student agency jobs, It was just after I submitted I remembered, as most were during my masters.
I can neither remember company nor agency name save for 1 popular one.

Well, let's hope it won't matter.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Onomejohanna: 10:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
[quote
ok
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by expectantmomma(f): 11:05pm On Apr 08, 2019
Thank you.
Crs 445 (peeps with lower crs were also invited) NOC is 1241
No POF was submitted.

DadR:
Congratulations to you.

Could you please share your CRS and the NOC for which you were nominated?

Also, was POF part of the documents submitted pre-nomination?

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 11:06pm On Apr 08, 2019
expectantmomma:
UPDATE; Hi Fam, So 3weeks ago, I got a Pnp invite from Alberta, just wanted to let y’all know that today I got the nomination!!! God is too good!!!! Make una help me and praise Godooo
Congratulations jare it's not easy..wish you a speedy process

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ocon: 11:06pm On Apr 08, 2019
Onomejohanna:

done
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 11:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
AzariahYaa:

Yes oo...unfortunately, that is what it is. ICES has explained why it takes them longer time to evaluate Nigerian degrees. They said it is due to the high volume of requests they have been receiving from Nigeria and also some cases of "fake" transcripts being sent to them for evaluation from our country and other African countries. And so, unfortunately, that is what it has come to.
I see cool

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by kooledge: 11:14pm On Apr 08, 2019
abyejecks:

It's not true. I went to the records office on Tuesday last week. My transcript has been sent after delay since January. Visiting days are Tuesdays and Thursdays. Pls go there to hasten it.
do u have any contact in the record room that can help pls?[/color][color=#000000]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by DadR: 11:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
Ok, thanks for the prompt response. My EE profile got expired last January, so I didn't bother to create another because of low CRS. However, I'd created another few days ago with a CRS of 396 with 1241 as the pry NOC. Miracle can happen you know! grin smiley

May God make the rest of your journey to PPR smooth, easy and seamless for you.

Hakuna Matata

expectantmomma:
Thank you.
Crs 445 (peeps with lower crs were also invited) NOC is 1241
No POF was submitted.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 11:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
I don't think it is a problem. You do not need to cancel it. There is a "modify" button on your application page where you can change the school. Modifying information only ends once WES has received verification from the school. You still have time, so continue with the process. If you find it difficult to modify it, send WES an email or use their live chat so they can assist you to correct the mistake.

Edmontonlad:
I think I just made a HUGE mistake. I don't know if I can change but here is the mistake.

Instead of choosing Yaba college of technology, I chose Federal Science and Technical College Yaba. I was sure I chose YABATECH.

I just found out while I was trying to pay. I am yet to pay but all I did today in school and waec office, I used the WES reference. I ALREADY called the Transcript person to hold on, that there is a mistake in the reference number.

Can I cancel this WES application, open another one with my second email and do the right thing?

Please i need your suggestions. I am ready to return to waec office tomorrow to change the envelope and forms that has the WES reference number I generated today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Itzchord: 11:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
E be like say Alberta dey find people o..... 3 weeks is super fast wow!!!!! Congrats to the clincher.
JuneFirst:

3 weeks? That fast?
Thought it would have taken months.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by jsquire: 11:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
Hello peeps. Pls i need advice. I submitted my application in Feb with my residence permit which expired on April 5, 2019. I renew it every year. Now that it has expired, i plan to renew it this week. Do i need to raise a CSE and upload the new permit which will expire in April 2020? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by christokers(m): 11:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
Good evening fellow Countrymen, brothers and Sisters.

Please, i need help deciding which NOC fits best for my job description.

Although , employment letter reads News Editor 2 and promotion letter is News Editor

job description basically remained the same after promotion from Editor 2 to Editor.

should i choose[b] NOC 5123---Journalists or ,
should i choose NOC 5122--- Editors

Job Description ;

• Daily responsibilities include receiving assignments for stories, evaluating leads and pitching compelling story ideas to editors, revising and editing work for editorial approval, and collaborating with other reporters, editors, and production staff
• Gather information for newsworthy stories through observation, interviews, investigation, and research
• Build a network of sources for interviews and develop relationships within the community
• Travel to various locations to find current, relevant details about newsworthy events in real-time and after the fact
• Attend and report on events such as environmental, political, or social functions
• Be on scene for breaking news including human interest stories and natural disasters
• Analyze facts and information and determine the most effective way to tell the story
• Write and report stories and updates for use online and in radio
• Manage and produce news to present information with accuracy, flow, and within time frame.
• Assist in Preparing work schedule and deadlines and encourage team members to meet targets to facilitate timely publication.
• Coordinate with colleagues in the newsroom and other departments to define priorities for same.
• Evaluate all new for authenticity and check with sources to ensure correctness of published article to avoid conflicts.

personal view; JD matches 5123 Journalist, even though my employment/job tittle is news editor (pls, i need opinions on this)

lastly,
when getting reference letter , how do i combine the two different tittles ( employment letter/tittle (News Editor2) [/b]and
promotion letter/tittle[b] (News Editor)
which both basically have the same Job Descriptions.

Thank you all for your help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by tafamelglory: 11:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
Pls all, I need help and guidance on which WhatsApp group to join. I just registered for the exams. Really needs to score high because of age issue.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Adeyemmy24: 11:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
DadR:
@Adeyemmy24, congratulations to you and yours....God is indeed faithful.

Thank you, he is indeed faithful

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by adebee16: 11:59pm On Apr 08, 2019
Hi, please I need the WhatsApp group link for CIMA. Anyone that has it should please quote this and I'd send a PM. Thanks a lot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Adeyemmy24: 11:59pm On Apr 08, 2019
AzariahYaa:

Congratulations!!!!!May Canada favour you!!!

Amem! Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Adeyemmy24: 12:00am On Apr 09, 2019
kingspaco:

Wow! What an experience. Congratulations to you.
May Canada favour you and your family.

Amen! Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by DexterousOne(m): 12:01am On Apr 09, 2019
Topsmamen:

Is there any written evidence of this by your former employer? Email correspondences? Official memos? Letters? If yes, write the reference letter yourself and attach the evidence along with supporting documents such as your bank statement showing salary deposits, payslips, employment offer letter etc.

If no, go ahead and write the reference letter and attach an LOE explaining why you could not get a reference letter along with all supporting documents. See a list of supporting documents here.

I have clearance letters (photocopies)
Bank statement
The offer letter
And a few other things
Actually it's my nysc experience I want to.use

I have not had 12 months job at a stretch since I passed out

Naija matter.
Thank you for the advice

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Adeyemmy24: 12:02am On Apr 09, 2019
jennyvick01:
Congratulations Sis! Your story is very inspiring.

Thank you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Adeyemmy24: 12:04am On Apr 09, 2019
Topsmamen:

No dulling there at all. Plenty congrats! Lol@nobody grin. That should be GlitteringStar.

Yes o, sharp sharp things! Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Adeyemmy24: 12:06am On Apr 09, 2019
Stencil:
I am sooo excited for you! God has blessed you and taken away the struggle and uncertainty of F1 status!

As in ehn, real blessing, hmm that f1 route is long things grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Adeyemmy24: 12:06am On Apr 09, 2019
Debsify:
Congratulations

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Adeyemmy24: 12:07am On Apr 09, 2019
Debsify:
Congratulations!

Thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Adeyemmy24: 12:08am On Apr 09, 2019
nairalandnewbie:
Congratulations to all those that got ppr in the past months!!!! Its been difficult catching up cry but this ppr has a great feel to it!!!

special congrats to @Ralphruz, JustinT, Tojued, Ifeoma77 and the newest recipient - @Adeyemmy.....

Thank God it ended in praise....

God has done it for me o and i'm glad just waiting for it to cook well i'd be back soon... the gist is long!!!

Thanks! We are waiting for the long gist o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by aragbaboy: 12:59am On Apr 09, 2019
I just found out that my name was wrongly spelt in my waec Certificate. The issue now is, waec is saying it will take a minimum 6 months to correct this error. I intend swearing an affidavit stating my correct names and attached it to the mail WAEC is sending to wes. I don't know if someone has any similar experience or maybe a better idea how this can be sorted without waiting for waec for 6 months. This is the only result I have. If I had not made payment to WES I would have considered other assessors. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by DaddyNimo(m): 2:51am On Apr 09, 2019
kingkhalil:

I am doing both IQAS and WES. UI sent my transcript to IQAS since February 8. Still no acknowledgement from them, and as I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket, I am using both ECAs. whichever comes first, fine
bro pls do you have a link helping with Wes at ui? mine been on hold since September last year
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by DaddyNimo(m): 2:54am On Apr 09, 2019
Eraytee:
As far as am concerned, there is no issue with WES, it all depends on individual uni, UI gave me zero wahala, ECA was done in 6weeks (plus transcript sending to WES), that of my spouse was just 4weeks (private school). aside the expense of sending O'level to WES, for me they are fast, Naija Universities are just the problem people face when it comes to verification.

pls do you have a sure link in ui for Wes verification, since Sept I've been on hold walai
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by magd: 3:35am On Apr 09, 2019
magd:
Once you make payment for verification and submit the receipt with the mail from Wes to transcript office you will be verified immediately.
DaddyNimo:

bro pls do you have a link helping with Wes at ui? mine been on hold since September last year
Once you make payment for verification and submit the receipt with the mail from Wes to transcript office you will be verified immediately.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by hayor2014(m): 3:41am On Apr 09, 2019
realone2012:
Thanks.
Please do you have an idea of what I can do with my ICAN and ACCA plights?
convert your ICAN to ACCA, start writing from Naija, you can complete it here.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by omoluabiade: 4:14am On Apr 09, 2019
If my name is shortened on one of my certificates do I have to swear an affidavit? Surname and middle name remains same.

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.