Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,563 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (858223 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Elektra008(f): 7:50am On Apr 09, 2019
wasseynewest:
Finally, It's PPR my people!!!!! �����
Family size: 4
ECA: May 2018
IELTS: Oct. 27th 2018
ITA: Dec.19th '18
AOR: Dec.27th '18
MEP/BIL: Feb.7th '19
ADR: Feb.26th '19
PPR: April9th '19

Full gist coming soon. Madam is in charge of that one grin

Congratulation boss! The life of a giver is always blessed. May cannyland favour you and yours.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Teqla: 7:53am On Apr 09, 2019
Congratulations Wassey.........God bless all that you do and this is the start of a new dawn. Yoour humility and selflessness is taking you places.

wasseynewest:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by FirstTImeUser: 7:55am On Apr 09, 2019
Congratulations

wasseynewest:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Trizadove: 7:55am On Apr 09, 2019
My personal tutor.......
My adviser
always coming through for me
Congratulations sir,
i'm happy for you
and thank you for all you have been doing
God bless you @wasseynewest

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 7:57am On Apr 09, 2019
AOR April 8th.
Fingers crossed.
May God Almighty grant everyone success at every point.
It will end in praise.

37 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 7:58am On Apr 09, 2019
wasseynewest:
Finally, It's PPR my people!!

congrats baba.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Richness1104: 8:04am On Apr 09, 2019
wasseynewest:

Congratulations wasseynewest, you are a good man so I am here to wish you success in Cannyland.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 09, 2019
[
wasseynewest:

I have to come out of hiding to do this. Congratulations to you boss Wassey. May the land favour you and all yours. Go and excel

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 8:14am On Apr 09, 2019
wasseynewest:

Congratulations to you and your family

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ans123: 8:14am On Apr 09, 2019
Congrats @wassey.......your good deeds will never go unrewarded.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Josefuadjr: 8:16am On Apr 09, 2019
wasseynewest:

Wasiu Wasiu!!!!!! Congratulations

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 8:18am On Apr 09, 2019
iaatmguy:
AOR April 8th.
Fingers crossed.
May God Almighty grant everyone success at every point.
It will end in praise.
Wish you a speedy process bro

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by mrhumandelis: 8:19am On Apr 09, 2019
Let's assume (as the PA)
- you are less than 30
- you managed to get the best possible IELTS scores (LSRW: 8.5 7.5 8.0 7.5)
- you both have no siblings in Canada, no PNP etc
- your husband also does IELTS and get's 8 7 7 7
the best score you could get with only your BSc is 445
without your husband doing IELTS: 423

Let's assume your husband is the PA
- with same IELTS scores as you (LSRW: 8.5 7.5 8.0 7.5)
- His scores can get as high as 482
- 462 if you do not even do IELTS
- 447 if he is 36 years and you did IELTS

Play with the Crs tool thing http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp and find out.

If your husband is below 35, you should consider trying to convince him to at least prepare for IELTS. He may not need much study as you think.

claseek:
Hello, please I've read through the first pages, i couldn't find anything addressing my question.

My husband has an MBA with 5 years experience, and i have a BSc with 3 years experience, with one child.
Now we both believe i have an higher chance at acing the ielts score.

Is it advisable i take the ielts alone, or we do it together. (Note He has not been serious with studying for the exam because of his busy schedule). What will better boost our chances?

Does it boost ur chances, if both couple take the exam

Please advise me. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by JuneFirst: 8:21am On Apr 09, 2019
wasseynewest:

Congratulations Headmaster!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by mulero23: 8:24am On Apr 09, 2019
Hello People, just being curious. What will be the hope of express entry after October election in Canada if the Conservative party should win the next election? Won't it be like that of Donald Trump, since many planned boosting CRS by additional certificates and the likes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by safex(m): 8:29am On Apr 09, 2019
wasseynewest:

A very big congratulations to you on this feat. May the rest of the process be easier.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by okilala: 8:31am On Apr 09, 2019
wasseynewest:

Full gist coming soon. Madam is in charge of that one .. grin
����������������������������������������������������������������������������������������� yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Why won't God do this smoothly? Why? When you help others graciously and effortlessly. Sometimes I wonder if you have blood running through your veins because your act of kindness is out of this world, you take several classes(ielts) daily and still take out time to personally vet our essays and assigniments and give individual feedbacks.. Sir, this is just the beginning of many more good news. God will go before you and make every crooked way straight for you. I'm so happy for you Tutor so by the power vested on me by the................ I declare today a public holiday, oya everybody go crazy and scatter your dada�����

32 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by raphrulz: 8:34am On Apr 09, 2019
Hello,

If you have completed your ACCA exams (including professional level), you will get the desired WES assessment of "a Canadian 4-year equivalent" degree. This you will get irrespective of whether you claimed exemptions using ICAN or not.

I personally claimed exemptions using ICAN for F1 to F9, and did only the professional level. My ACCA transcript was assessed as equivalent to "a Canadian 4-year Bachelor's degree".

So fear not.

CC: Realone2012

NanaF:

I don’t know about that but WES might just evaluate your ACCA Membership / Affiliate status favourably. Try it and see how it goes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by AdetonaDami(m): 8:36am On Apr 09, 2019
Ocon:
drop ur contact, I'll add you to d group

Please check your pm and reply so I could get my no across to you.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Trizadove: 8:36am On Apr 09, 2019
hello house
please advise accordingly
These are my duties
kindly tell me my NOC
Duties & Responsibilities

 Effective cash management
 Supports cash tellers by supplying or receiving cash as required
 Ensures efficient administration of the vault in terms of adequacy and security of cash
 Monitors movement in / out of bulk Room for security purposes
 Monitors branch cash position and make necessary recommendation to HBO for cash evacuation.
 Planning and execution of cash transfers between branch and cash center, in line with the Bank’s policy on cash movement.
 Ensures cash transfer between branch and cash center are effected and appropriate entries passed immediately.
 Prompt authorization of transactions above Teller limit.
 Ensure that branch cash limits are respected
 Timely and accurate call-over of processed tickets.
 Provide daily reports on branch cash position to Head, Branch
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by chrisebsy: 8:56am On Apr 09, 2019
wasseynewest:
Finally, It's PPR my people!!!!! ����� Family size: 4 ECA: May 2018 IELTS: Oct. 27th 2018 ITA: Dec.19th '18 AOR: Dec.27th '18 MEP/BIL: Feb.7th '19 ADR: Feb.26th '19 PPR: April9th '19

congratulations. May canada favour you.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 8:56am On Apr 09, 2019
mulero23:
Hello People, just being curious. What will be the hope of express entry after October election in Canada if the Conservative party should win the next election? Won't it be like that of Donald Trump, since many planned boosting CRS by additional certificates and the likes.
the conservatives started express entry, i doubt if they will stop it now. worse case scenario, they would make it difficult. but truth is, CRA NEEDS PEOPLE (the taxes won't pay themselves). you can do the math.

doesn't rule out the fact that, you should leave no stone unturned. expedite any thing possible
GOODLUCK

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by youngRx(m): 9:01am On Apr 09, 2019
wasseynewest:

aaaah!...another heavy eagle don drop.

congratulations sir. in short, na all of us follow pray for this your PPR. It became a national concern ni gringrin.

God bless you and your family in your new home, better man.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by mulero23: 9:04am On Apr 09, 2019
Cool... Donald Trump making things worst for immigrants day-in and day-out.
iaatmguy:
the conservatives started express entry, i doubt if they will stop it now. worse case scenario, they would make it difficult. but truth is, CRA NEEDS PEOPLE (the taxes won't pay themselves). you can do the math.

doesn't rule out the fact that, you should leave no stone unturned. expedite any thing possible
GOODLUCK
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:06am On Apr 09, 2019
AzariahYaa:
Finally, ICES came through!! grin grin

Registered 7th January,2019

Transcript was sent from my School to them on 14th January, 2019 and was received same day

Evaluation was completed 1st April,2019.

I received an email from them on 3rd April,2019(this was after I had bombarded them with emails asking for updates on the evaluation of my transcript).

Got an email from UPS that it would be delivered today, 8th April,2019 and Yes!!it did...Hallelujah!! Another hurdle crossed!

In all, it took approximately 11weeks for ICES to evaluate my transcript.

Meanwhile, my hubby registered same day he did mine, and his evaluation was completed and sent back to Naija within 3weeks! We believe it is because his transcript was from a UK University.

Now we are sitting gallantly in the pool with CRS 453... May the next draw favour us all!
Congratulations!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by capsule(m): 9:06am On Apr 09, 2019
wasseynewest:
Finally, It's PPR my people!!!!! ����� Family size: 4 ECA: May 2018 IELTS: Oct. 27th 2018 ITA: Dec.19th '18 AOR: Dec.27th '18 MEP/BIL: Feb.7th '19 ADR: Feb.26th '19 PPR: April9th '19
congratulations Sir, you're a good man.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by capsule(m): 9:07am On Apr 09, 2019
wasseynewest:
congratulations Sir, you're a good man.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:07am On Apr 09, 2019
Adeyemmy24:
Ladies and gentlemen! It's PPR!!

Sorry, this is coming a bit late

Hmmm, where do I start,  My God is gracious!

Prepare for long gist ooo

Time line

ITA- OCT 3
AOR- OCT 12
MEP and BIL- Nov 9
Gave Biometrics- Nov 9 (No dulling)

Dec 28:
Got to know that file has been transferred to Etobicoke and criminality passed

Dec-March18: Complete silence, no movement at all after criminally passed.

March 19- Eligibility recommended passed

March 28- Ghost update, called and got to know Eligibility passed, security passed, awaiting final decision.

April 4- PPR
VO -Etobicoke

So,
God bless you all

Let me go and continue monitoring passport return tracker closely wink

Wow!!!! What an emotional ride!!! Big congratulations Sis!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:10am On Apr 09, 2019
ladymarshall:
grin grin grin I love you!!! grin grin grin

grin grin grin I love you right back!!!!
Hurry up with your application o, we have a shopping date - in Canny

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:10am On Apr 09, 2019
nairalandnewbie:
Congratulations to all those that got ppr in the past months!!!! Its been difficult catching up cry but this ppr has a great feel to it!!!

special congrats to @Ralp.hruz, JustinT, Tojue.d, Ifeom.a77 and the newest recipient - @Adeye.mmy.....

Thank God it ended in praise....

God has done it for me o and i'm glad just waiting for it to cook well i'd be back soon... the gist is long!!!
Thanks and congratulations! We await the gist
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by chicyclass(f): 9:13am On Apr 09, 2019
Thanks a lot
kingspaco:

What this means is that if you ever have in mind to practice engineering in Canada, you'll need to do another Evaluation for the professional body in any province.

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.