Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (863466 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:55am On Apr 19, 2019
pejuhazel:
Good morning everyone, please I need information from people who are receiving or have received pre-arrival services. So I signed up for planning for Canada with my biometric letter, after my MAP session I was referred to ACCESS employment and they requested for Copy of Permanent Resident card,Copy of Confirmation of Permanent Residence or Copy of Permanent Resident visa, or A passport request letter that indicates Permanent Resident visa issuance, or A Permanent Resident Visa pick up notification letter. None of which I have as my application is still in progress, I told them and my pre-arrival services have been suspended until I get any of the above mentioned.
My question is how were you guys able to proceed with their services before getting your PPR.
cc. @Ifeom.a77, @joo2.018 any one else who can help
As at the time I registered, AOR letter was enough to give you access to prearrival services. I think they changed that policy sometime last year
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:57am On Apr 19, 2019
Headnotthetail:
This is for those within the range of 440-449.

With an IELTS score of L8.5 W7 R7 S8 and 15 points from my brother in Canada, my CRS score stood at 448. I was hoping that minimum score would drop as low as 448. But after a couple of draws, i opined that it all seem like 450+ is the famous number for now. When the April 3, 2019 draw was done (451), i immediately concluded that my wife should sit for IELTS....though i never wanted to stress her...even the 68k was another factor. I registered for her MOD April 6 test (JUST 2 DAYS TO PREPARE). With just a couple of youtube videos, she did her best in preparing for the more or less impromptu test. She did the test. My expectation was very low but Just to push the score to 450+.

The result was released earlier today and she scored L6.5 W7 S7.5 R7.5. I was stunned because of the circumstance that surrounded the decision to sit for the test.

Now the crs score has increased from 448 to 466. ITA imminent God willing.

Point:
1. Weigh all the options available for you to boost your crs and take action.
2. Grace works! The race is not to the swift.

You are a wise man. Congratulations on your surefire ITA and kudos to Madam, she's the real MVP

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:59am On Apr 19, 2019
jjohndoe83:
Gentlemen! The first breakthrough is here

Listening 8.5

Reading 8.5

Writing 8.0

Speaking 8.5

First attempt. I'm so elated right now.

My appreciations to everyone, particularly ladymar.shall. Thank you for your time and sacrifice. I'm so glad I could make it worth it. Oga Wassey, your dedication is uncommon and I benefitted immensely from joining your class. Thanks Johnnybr.avo1990 too for the last minute tip.
Oh boy!!!!
Congratulations on a truly fantastic result! You just walked into that BC/MOD exam hall and said 'Dracarys'

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:01am On Apr 19, 2019
stanzee:
Good Morning guys, Happy good Friday. Please I got My Gcms notes today and it says Eligibility met. Firstly does that also mean (Eligibility passed)? Secondly it says review required for my work experience, I noticed they highlighted my second work experience and Ignored the first one. (I submitted letters of reference & employment letters, but for the first work experience, I didn’t submit bank statements cos I was paid cash, but the present one I did) please guys how do I regularize this , or is it that this is part of the Eligibility so I’m good? Please help me guys.
Work experience is part of Eligibility. If eligibility has been met, then it means they've done the review required and are satisfied.
You don't need to do anything else...but wait for your PPR

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:02am On Apr 19, 2019
TemiGee:
Wow! Baddest guy ever liveth! Thanos (Ifeo.ma77's cousin) of our time. Congratulations!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I swear! The guy is really the Thanos of our time

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by pejuhazel(f): 11:03am On Apr 19, 2019
ladymarshall:
I read about this in part 5 or 6 (can't find the link now). Post-AOR folks are no longer qualified for Planning for Canada services. You need to have PPR or Copr to proceed. I recall some post-AOR peeps at that time reporting this same issue and they were replied to wait until PPR before contacting them.

I didn't know that, thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by pejuhazel(f): 11:03am On Apr 19, 2019
Ifeoma77:

As at the time I registered, AOR letter was enough to give you access to prearrival services. I think they changed that policy sometime last year
I guess I'll just have to wait, thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by lambsbread: 11:09am On Apr 19, 2019
ladymarshall:
Yes youtube videos

Thanks a lot.
I saw your handwork at page 120.
You are too much.

Those are indeed wonderful and helpful tips. I think i just had my first IELTS preparation class.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by stanzee: 11:18am On Apr 19, 2019
Ifeoma77:

Work experience is part of Eligibility. If eligibility has been met, then it means they've done the review required and are satisfied.
You don't need to do anything else...but wait for your PPR

Thank you so much Ify! God bless you for all you do here! Happy Easter.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ugomaxx: 11:55am On Apr 19, 2019
My e & fabulous family, lemme come out of my vampire-ish hibernation to tell you guys that ielts came through. First attempt idp LRSW 8.5, 8.5, 7.5, 7.5. God did this. Thank you @topsmamen for your kind gesture just yesterday, I'm sure I'll soon bring on my bad dancing on your PPR story very soon. @jjohndoe83,wow!!! Ain't that amazing, making d rest of us look simple. ECA you're next. I'm out, the limelight is already "burning" me.

31 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by roblance: 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
Hello house,

Pls is it compulsory to fill in spouse work details when filling the pre ITA form?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by jazzy(f): 12:15pm On Apr 19, 2019
Help us beg British Council to release our IELTS due today.. I have refreshed the page taya.. I ll be back to update when they do.. Congratulations to Jjohndoe.. U vex oh... Congrats to everyone who smashed.. #We move

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by princeofcanada: 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2019
You can if and only if you have your spouse's work reference letter.

roblance:
Hello house,

Pls is it compulsory to fill in spouse work details when filling the pre ITA form?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2019
jjohndoe83:
Gentlemen! The first breakthrough is here

Listening 8.5
Reading 8.5
Writing 8.0
Speaking 8.5

First attempt. I'm so elated right now.

My appreciations to everyone, particularly ladymarshall. Thank you for your time and sacrifice. I'm so glad I could make it worth it. Oga Wassey, your dedication is uncommon and I benefitted immensely from joining your class. Thanks Johnnybravo1990 too for the last minute tip.

That's what's up. Congrats bro!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 12:32pm On Apr 19, 2019
Headnotthetail:
This is for those within the range of 440-449.

The result was released earlier today and she scored L6.5 W7 S7.5 R7.5. I was stunned because of the circumstance that surrounded the decision to sit for the test.

Now the crs score has increased from 448 to 466. ITA imminent God willing.

Point:
1. Weigh all the options available for you to boost your crs and take action.
2. Grace works! The race is not to the swift.

Congrats in advance bro.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by dedalove: 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
Hello house please I want to know if I have to take my IELTs TRF physically to the BC office for a remark as I just got it delivered to me yesterday. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nkechi2110(f): 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
jazzy:
Help us beg British Council to release our IELTS due today.. I have refreshed the page taya.. I ll be back to update when they do.. Congratulations to Jjohndoe.. U vex oh... Congrats to everyone who smashed.. #We move
Earnestly waiting for mine as well....increased nervousness.....God dey Shaa!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Mcseun: 12:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
Good afternoon o, Oga wassey and every ielts guru! Na beg I de beg o. I and my spouse need ielts tutorials! The exam result that just came out was really really not good at all. Please come to my aid. Any what’s app group . I’m willing !
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 12:40pm On Apr 19, 2019
Ugomaxx:
My e & fabulous family, lemme come out of my vampire-ish hibernation to tell you guys that ielts came through. First attempt idp LRSW 8.5, 8.5, 7.5, 7.5. God did this. Thank you @topsmamen for your kind gesture just yesterday, I'm sure I'll soon bring on my bad dancing on your PPR story very soon. @jjohndoe83,wow!!! Ain't that amazing, making d rest of us look simple. ECA you're next. I'm out, the limelight is already "burning" me.

Sweet! Plenty congrats. IELTS done and dusted. This is only the beginning of great things to come.

Thanks a mil bro.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Hobyno: 12:43pm On Apr 19, 2019
SELMACHAPA:
HiGuys,

Pls who has a contact in Alagbon for PCC?

Use the search bar
Guys should please do some reading/research before asking questions posted that number more than 3 times this week

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 12:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
@Uchihakenpachi: bro, any news on your Mauritius PCC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by TemiGee: 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2019
Congratulations! Nice one

Ugomaxx:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by TemiGee: 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
You can courier it if you don't live in Lagos. I suggest you use UPS if you want to use courier. However, you will get an update faster if you submit directly to BC office in Ikoyi.

dedalove:
Hello house please I want to know if I have to take my IELTs TRF physically to the BC office for a remark as I just got it delivered to me yesterday. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Shubbychic1(f): 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
Pepperb:
Hi all, i evaluated my bsc with iqas but i am thinking of writing CIMA certificate level to claim 2 or more degrees. As we all know, its only WES that evaluates certificate, would i be able to combine both iqas n wes for he claim?
pls how does that CIMA works?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Headnotthetail: 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2019
ladymarshall:
Yo!!! CRS score be like "Hey CIC, whattagwan? Me dey hia waiting fi yuh rastaman"

Congrats bro. You had insight.

Get ready for your May 1 ITA (or next week, if surprise draw just happen)

Thanks @ladymarshall
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by AdetonaDami(m): 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
lambsbread:

Thanks bro. But then, which other certificate can I add within a year?
You can try NOUN PG, or BSc IT to add to your Bsc, this should increase your CRS score

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Crookesmore: 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
Hello,

Please i created a profile today with my ielts result, 6.5 in writing. Now am thinking of remarking while i prepare for another.

The question is can i go ahead with the EOR since i have already used it to create a profile?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Smmiles: 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2019
Hello, please I took the IELTS test on 6th April and I’m trying to check my result but it’s saying result not found. Does that mean the result isn’t out or?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by dexla(f): 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2019
Ifeoma77:

That particular status will come up once they've received anything from you. So since it's showing, it means that either your transcript or WAEC has gotten to WES.
Don't wait for them to ask for the certificate, that will waste your time, send it now. Use hellofax (or regular fax) to save cost
Most importantly, start preparing for verification

Thanks alot for your response. My certificate isn't ready for collection, I guess I'll just send my statement of result.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by TemiGee: 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2019
I guess it's BC. If so, it usually happens most of the time. It will be out before today ends or at worst before 6pm tomorrow.

Smmiles:
Hello, please I took the IELTS test on 6th April and I’m trying to check my result but it’s saying result not found. Does that mean the result isn’t out or?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by topeolu1: 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
Dear people, topsamamaen, wasseynewest et al, please I need the details of the whatsapp group for ielts for my brother. He needs to rewrite again. Any help will do. I've shared some materials I used for mine when I did mine last September, but he still needs help. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (503)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.