Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (862902 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2019
lambsbread:

How can I join the Whatsapp group please?
Click on the link
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Amaragold(f): 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2019
I m preparing for my IELTS general exam,is it necessary for my husband to write the exam also?,I am the principal applicant,thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
nnetayo:
*Looonnnggg post alert*

��He's done so much for me, I cannot tell it all, na ra ekele mu o, if I had 10,000 tongues, it still don't be enough, na ra ekele mu o...what shall I render to Jehovah for He has done so very much for me...��

I can't thank Him enough first and foremost for the gift of life, for His protection and provision, for this mighty thing that He has done and must importantly for giving me the grace to remain on Faith street and trust Him till He came through.

It is my prayer that the one who did it for me would do it for each and every one of you looking up to him for their own testimony.

Now the real panic attack has set in...I leave at the end of June and there's so much to be done� but I trust the one who has brought me this far to hand hold me through every planning process till I get on that flight with my family and settle in at the other end of the world!

I had to come back to my first PPR journey family to share this and to use the opportunity to thank the amazing, selfless human that is NewMum. Even after completing the journey and through the process of settling down in Canada she still finds time to check up on me and my application. She never stopped prophesying good news even until last week and now see what God did �

Summary of timeline:
ITA- June 25th 2018
AOR- August 17th 2018
1st ADR- September 14th 2018
2nd ADR- September 17th 2018
MEP- September 17th 2018
BIL- September 24th 2018
3rd ADR- March 8th 2019
PPR- Today �������

Chai! This feeling is sweet...✈✈✈������

Congratulations!!!!!!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by AdetonaDami(m): 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
Amaragold:
I m preparing for my IELTS general exam,is it necessary for my husband to write the exam also?,I am the principal applicant,thanks.

The way things are going now I would advice he writes, to avoid admission into the University of Patience pre-maturely

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Headnotthetail: 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
[qquote author=Amaragold post=77661315]I m preparing for my IELTS general exam,is it necessary for my husband to write the exam also?,I am the principal applicant,thanks.[/quote]

Your husband writing all depends on your performance in the test and your overall CRS score. Remember that yours is very important as the principal applicant.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by AdetonaDami(m): 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2019
nnetayo:
*Looonnnggg post alert*

��He's done so much for me, I cannot tell it all, na ra ekele mu o, if I had 10,000 tongues, it still don't be enough, na ra ekele mu o...what shall I render to Jehovah for He has done so very much for me...��

I then got to work and God got on board too. For instance, my daughter didn't have a Nigerian passport at the time, we got it in 9 days. I got all my reference letters within 2 weeks, my PCC from the UK came in the nick of time and even in our medicals, God showed up. As at the time that my husband went to book at Qlife, we didn't think to choose a date that would be convenient all round. We realised a day before our medicals that my period was going to start the next day. We held hands and prayed that God was going to put a hold on it and guess what? My period didn't come till the following week, as a matter of fact I had to pray again for it to be released �

Summary of timeline:
ITA- June 25th 2018
AOR- August 17th 2018
MEP- September 17th 2018
BIL- September 24th 2018
3rd ADR- March 8th 2019
PPR- Today �������

You had to pray to be released again? JOSHUA of our time grin grin, God is wonderful

Congratulations!!! May cannnyland favour you

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by lambsbread: 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2019
Ifeoma77:

Click on the link
I clicked but found nothing related
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Stencil: 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2019
This is one of my favorite PPR stories. I love your relationship with God. I could relate to some parts of your story. I bless God for what HE did for you and yours!

HE has brought you thus far, you will definitely excel in Canada!

nnetayo:

Summary of timeline:
ITA- June 25th 2018
AOR- August 17th 2018
MEP- September 17th 2018
BIL- September 24th 2018
3rd ADR- March 8th 2019
PPR- Today �������

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by loffers(m): 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2019
Evening house, please I'm new here. Where do I start from?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by pejuhazel(f): 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
Page 1
loffers:
Evening house, please I'm new here. Where do I start from?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:03pm On Apr 18, 2019
lambsbread:

I clicked but found nothing related
Perhaps they've changed address. Try and pm the person who posted the original link, then ask to be added to the group
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by smsalert1: 10:17pm On Apr 18, 2019
GozyNA:

Having issues with that email so haven't even received your mail. You can call Inspector Moshood on zero eight zero three four seven four seven eight zero two. It won't take you up to an hour to get it done.
God bless you bro
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by lambsbread: 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2019
Ifeoma77:

Click on the link
OK. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by lambsbread: 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
AdetonaDami:

Bro you better calm down with ECA...go find one more certificate because only Bsc cannot help you in this race.
Find a way to add to your degree and read page 1, you need more info.
Goodluck
Thanks bro. But then, which other certificate can I add within a year?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by gobby(f): 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
Congrats to you all

@petrichor
Gozyna
nnetayo
and all ITA and IELTS smashers

I CELEBRATE WITH YOU ALL

GOD IS FAITHFUL

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Mercy0419: 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
Thank you @teepee4Him. I will try and see who I will contact...
teepee4Him:

In my opinion, the reference letter in CIC format and any other document (ID Card while working in Nigeria) may be enough proof for the Job.. Since your Nigeria statement of account is not needed for POF. However, if you can call Gtbank to send the statement of account to U.S, then that's fine also...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by daRealest(m): 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hello house, my CRS is 447, been waiting for ITA.
I want to ask the possibility of using a certification like PMP or any of the Microsoft certifications (MCP) to boost my CRS score.
Has anybody tried that before? Kindly advise.

Thanks plenty

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Mercy0419: 10:46pm On Apr 18, 2019
Thanks Ifeoma. That's a great relief. I'm definitely getting the reference letter from my Supervisor as he has agreed to write for me.
Ifeoma77:

You need the reference letter too. Bank statement is not necessary for work experience

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ottawasenators: 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
Those kinda professional certifications wont add nada to your CRS scores. Academic certificates of one year and above can do the trick.

But i do believe that no matter how high CRS wants to go this year, it must surely comedown to your 447 range.

IF no time to wait cos of birthdays, then confirm if you have maxed IELTS?
daRealest:
Hello house, my CRS is 447, been waiting for ITA.
I want to ask the possibility of using a certification like PMP or any of the Microsoft certifications (MCP) to boost my CRS score.
Has anybody tried that before? Kindly advise.

Thanks plenty

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by dexla(f): 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2019
Pls what does this wes update mean?

Evaluation Type: Document-by-Document Evaluation (ECA) - Initial Application

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 4/17/2019

Now the problem is, I don't know which of the document is being evaluated. I sent my waec and transcript, although I have no idea if the transcript has been delivered as I couldn't track it.
WES hasn't requested for my certificate and I'm wondering if this will happen after they must have evaluated the waec and transcript. Pls if anyone has experienced the same thing kindly help with needful information.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by beabeasquare: 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2019
Wow! It's an interesting read. Congratulations, may you prosper in canny land!
nnetayo:
*Looonnnggg post alert*

Summary of timeline:
ITA- June 25th 2018
AOR- August 17th 2018
MEP- September 17th 2018
BIL- September 24th 2018
3rd ADR- March 8th 2019
PPR- Today �������

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by TemiGee: 11:05pm On Apr 18, 2019
Congratulations!!! May your new home favour you. God bless you.

nnetayo:
*Looonnnggg post alert*

Ladies and gentlemen, this morning, God confirmed His word! The email has landed and the feeling is indescribable�������

I had to come back to my first PPR journey family to share this and to use the opportunity to thank the amazing, selfless human that is NewMum. Even after completing the journey and through the process of settling down in Canada she still finds time to check up on me and my application. She never stopped prophesying good news even until last week and now see what God did �

Summary of timeline:
ITA- June 25th 2018
AOR- August 17th 2018
MEP- September 17th 2018
BIL- September 24th 2018
3rd ADR- March 8th 2019
PPR- Today �������

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Teamo2(f): 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2019
Thanks, just added it.

CRS score remains the same. It was not computed in my score.

Ifeoma77:

Why give yourself the raw material for sleepless nights? Put it so you can have one less thing to worry about
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by wasseynewest: 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2019
Oojigbijigbi, i had to rush back and find this after madam just dey tell me na. Hehehehe! Chai! Chinekemeeee! Joo nwamama. My Sista, My boss grin. CONGRATULATIONS ma. All the best!!!!

@Topsmamen, this is a secret bro, I go perform magic on your PPR for this thread from Canada. grin
joo2018:
Abridged Version

Decision to immigrate to Canada: January 2018
IELTS: L8 R9 S7.5 W7

ITA: Oct 29, 2018 (sent Oct 31, seen Nov 1)
AOR: Nov 1, 2018
1st IP2: Nov 1, 2018
1st CSE: (additional information): Nov 13, 2018
MEP/BIL: Nov 30, 2018
1st Ghost email (UCI no): Dec 1, 2018
Biometrics completed: Dec 7, 2018

IP1: December 14, 2018
2nd CSE (for VO): December 22, 2018
3rd CSE (for status): February 4, 2019
GCMS notes (ordered via getgcms.com): February 4, 2019.

4th CSE (to add newborn): March 19, 2019
CSE replied, redirected to mail Ottawa directly: March 21, 2019
Mail to Ottawa on newborn: March 21, 2019
ADR (newborn documents): March 22, 2019
ADR replied (documents uploaded): March 23, 2019
ADR received (N/A): March 25, 2019
2nd Ghost email (UCI no for newborn): March 26, 2019
MEP for newborn: March 27, 2019

GCMS notes received: April 13, 2019 (took 69 days)
2nd IP2: April 14, 2019 (Sunday morning)
PPR: April 16, 2019 (dated April 15)

AOR to PPR: 5 months and 16 days or 167 days

VO: CPC-Ottawa
Family of 5

Full gist later in the day.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by daRealest(m): 11:12pm On Apr 18, 2019
ottawasenators:
Those kinda professional certifications wont add nada to your CRS scores. Academic certificates of one year and above can do the trick.

But i do believe that no matter how high CRS wants to go this year, it must surely comedown to your 447 range.

IF no time to wait cos of birthdays, then confirm if you have maxed IELTS?
Thanks for the response. I will be 29 in December though, so I think age is still on my side.

My IELTS score: LWRS - 8 7 7.5 8.5
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by mosky47: 11:39pm On Apr 18, 2019
Congrats, Nnetayo!
You have become a sister and unseen friend to me. We are so happy for you.

Indeed, our God is faithful. We too shall testify.

nnetayo:
*Looonnnggg post alert*

Ladies and gentlemen, this morning, God confirmed His word! The email has landed and the feeling is indescribable�������. I'm overwhelmed right now, I don't know how to explain it but I know enough to know that we serve a mighty God, the one who breaks protocols for our sake. The one opens a door and no man can shut it.

I can't thank Him enough for taking me through the University of Patience. I've come out a better person. I'm thankful for the time I've spent waiting because it has helped me prepare to an extent for where I'm going (my best friend in Canada says I'm even more knowledgeable than herself who lives there�)

It is my prayer that the one who did it for me would do it for each and every one of you looking up to him for their own testimony.

Now the real panic attack has set in...I leave at the end of June and there's so much to be done� but I trust the one who has brought me this far to hand hold me through every planning process till I get on that flight with my family and settle in at the other end of the world!

Summary of timeline:
ITA- June 25th 2018
AOR- August 17th 2018
MEP- September 17th 2018
BIL- September 24th 2018
3rd ADR- March 8th 2019
PPR- Today �������

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by GozyNA: 11:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
nnetayo:
*Looonnnggg post alert*

Summary of timeline:
ITA- June 25th 2018
AOR- August 17th 2018
MEP- September 17th 2018
BIL- September 24th 2018
3rd ADR- March 8th 2019
PPR- Today �������

Congratulations Obianuju
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Amica26: 12:50am On Apr 19, 2019
Please I just got ITA and I am trying to fill out the form. Anytime I try inputting my family members details and submit it shows "appendGrid does not initialise". Please what am I doing wrong?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 1:19am On Apr 19, 2019
Amica26:
Please I just got ITA and I am trying to fill out the form. Anytime I try inputting my family members details and submit it shows "appendGrid does not initialise". Please what am I doing wrong?

1. Try using another internet source.
2. Avoid using the browser’s back button.
3. Clear your browser cache/cookies.
4. Restart the PC.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Newmum0615: 1:21am On Apr 19, 2019
Sis of life! You gave me the best news of the day this morning. I was and still am happy for you. Through all the struggles, God was faithful. He honored our faith on the NOC change issue. He will continue to be on top of your matter.
Congratulations once again.
nnetayo:
*Looonnnggg post alert*

AOR- August 17th 2018
PPR- Today �������

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Stephanie09: 1:21am On Apr 19, 2019
nnetayo:
*Looonnnggg post alert*

I can't thank Him enough first and foremost for the gift of life, for His protection and provision, for this mighty thing that He has done and must importantly for giving me the grace to remain on Faith street and trust Him till He came through.

Congratulations to you and yours. Go and prosper in Canada!

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (503)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.