Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (862350 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by MummyJaygirls: 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
Good morning, Pls who has info on the French study group for TEF
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Suspectzero(m): 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
You see how people like to twist things and turn it into something else. My post was purely about people whining about PPR scripts. I never said people's questions shouldn't be answered. I myself have answered some questions on other forums, it's normal to help people in need or want. My issue is condemning people who don't choose to write indepth stories about their journey to PPR. It is simply uncalled for. I've gained most knowledge from direct question threads, not PPR tales involving Inspector Moshood.

So please don't get it twisted. Let people share what they want to share. It's only on Nairaland i see this nonsense about PPR novels. Never on CanadaVisa Forums.

Debsify:
are you part of the people that ask questions, learn then run away? You say they don't owe people anything? If people here stop answering repeated questions, and there was no page 1, how would they learn and even know what to do right to get to PPR stage?

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
pls add mee to the indian group
Adunnee:

I agree...an indian built an app recently, just to help others on this immigration journey.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by adeolaojo: 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2019
Kindly advise! I intend sending 2 B.Sc Transcripts to WES but there's a mistake on the year of birth on 1. Do i need to swear an affidavit to support the year of birth while attaching my birth certificate and international passport?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Suspectzero(m): 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2019
The bolded part is your main issue right there. You people want to live vicariously through other people's experiences. Then you get all pissy when you don't get your daily fix.

Look, i'm not against people sharing experiences, it's cool and it's nice. That's why we are here. Ask questions, and have questions answered. The issue is when you start condemning people for not giving you detailed account of their PPR experience. Most of the information gathered on here aren't from PPR experiences, they are from questions and answers to those questions.

So stop fooling yourself about the real reason short PPR stories annoy you. It's not about getting facts, it's about entertainment for most of you. I'm a live and let live kind of person. These people aren't hurting you, they aren't impeding you, they are simply posting freely on a free site. It is not in the place of you and your ilk to bully people over how much they choose to share about their experiences. It's very unnecessary and uncalled for.

You don't see any of this rubbish on CanadaVisa from other nationalities. Only Nigerians.

ladymarshall:
I wanted to say BULL... but I take it back, this is a peaceful thread and we don't want controversy. I respect your opinion sincerely but

@bolded 1, if this was the attitude those answering questions, sharing their experiences in-depth, assisting with IELTS/NOC etc, have had, I do not think this thread will exist and thrive as it has. If we tell everyone here "google is your friend", I do not think you would be here, there is something more you seek (of course besides the fact that nairaland thread is on google).

No one here asking for more depth to PPR stories feel entitled to anything. Active members are all making the same efforts as silent readers. PPR scripts does not feed us, put money in our pockets, give us more opportunities etc. In fact, we can do without the scripts. If it is about timelines, we can as well just stick to following immitracker (not forgetting the fact that people who share their procedural timelines on immitracker do it voluntarily, they do not owe us anything, yet they do it and it benefits us all).

Now do you know how many PPR stories on this thread have become reference points for future applications? Do you know how many follow-up questions and answers have emanated from PPR stories, assisting even non-followers of this thread? Do you know how many indepth PPR stories have helped confused applicants pre and post-AOR? For many questions regarding grey areas which are not specifically answered by IRCC, do you realise that some of the responses we give are just smart guesses and are based on indepth PPR stories which are a positive and successful validation of the process, documents, choices etc we make during EE application?

And yes, there are other sources of information but I can tell you having researched EE from different sources, that with the exception of CIC website in terms of authoritativeness, this thread provides one of the most diverse, indepth and accurate information on EE than any other source (part 1-7). And indepth PPR scripts contribute to that information. Infact one of the most unique benefits of this thread that you would not find on any other platform, is not the hard information, it is the feelings, struggles, fears, determination and victories of successful applicants like you and me which serve as inspiration and motivation and nothing captures this better than indepth PPR scripts. If indeed you want to show gratitude, help, motivate, inspire, encourage and uplift others after you, it is your public service responsibility to this thread to share your PPR story indepth. No one is forcing you, it's your choice as Ifeoma said. But if your heart moves you to share, please kindly do it indepth.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Suspectzero(m): 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2019
Then you can easily skip it. Just because you don't gain anything from it doesn't mean other people don't. It's not all about you.

sconp:

True, sharing should be a choice but then sharing helps others gain.

Also, I think not posting anything would be better than posting a PPR script that helps nobody.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by jjohndoe83: 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2019
Suspectzero:
You see how people like to twist things and turn it into something else. My post was purely about people whining about PPR scripts. I never said people's questions shouldn't be answered. I myself have answered some questions on other forums, it's normal to help people in need or want. My issue is condemning people who don't choose to write indepth stories about their journey to PPR. It is simply uncalled for. I've gained most knowledge from direct question threads, not PPR tales involving Inspector Moshood.

So please don't get it twisted. Let people share what they want to share. It's only on Nairaland i see this nonsense about PPR novels. Never on CanadaVisa Forums.

You see, you may not agree and we can have different views but this is uncalled for. You're subtly demeaning/infuriating those of us who think it should be shared, there was no need for the bolded. Make your point without snide remarks. You know what? You can choose not to share (as many have done) and no one will kill you, we won't even know and it would not remove from the body of knowledge wharehoused in this place.

This forum has a culture of giving graphic illustrations of each individual's journey, and some of us have grown accustomed to it and, by God's grace, it will not change. If people have benefited fro the thread, it is only reasonable that they should share their story, and in a manner consistent with its tradition. In my modest view, that is not too much to ask.

There's one guy on this thread, Barry.ston, he got PPR recently. You need to read his story, you will almost be brought to tears. That story inspired me in no small way. Honestly, I cannot fully explain myself on the importance of telling a story not just dropping timelines.

I concede that not everyone can do it, and its fine but to term PPR stories "this nonsense" is not so cool.

31 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Yakay: 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2019
jsquire:
Hello Everyone,

Please i need some answers for a friend. Her situation is quite uncommon.

She has 3 elder siblings in Canada who entered illegally (They crossed the border between US and Canada) for reasons best known to them and are now refugees in Canada. One of them just recently got her invitation to apply for PR with her 3 kids, after her court hearing while the others are awaiting court hearing.

Now she is afraid this situation might affect her application, because she recently applied for a visiting visa with her parents. Unfortunately, she was denied but her parents were granted visas. Denial was based on their lack of conviction that she would come back to nigeria after her visit despite the fact that she has been to other countries more 13 times (US, UK, Dubai etc); schooled in the UK and yet she never overstayed.

Now she's really confused on what to do. She also feels that her siblings in Canada might have influenced their decision because she listed their names in the family information section of her application. Please what can she do about this?

Will this be a problem for her? Thanks.

I don't think all these has anything to do with her PR application, her siblings are adults and she can't answer for their decisions. Thank God she mentioned them in her TRV application, yes the siblings there might have influence their decision for the visit visa cos its a temporary visa but now she is making her intentions known and is applying for a permanent status the right way, if she meets the requirements for PR she will be granted. She should start her application asap

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Suspectzero(m): 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
It's not PPR stories i call nonsense. It's people who pile on others for not writing such stories. The exact way you feel about my choice of words is the same way you make others feel when you and others gang up on them about their PPR write up. You call it culture but what i see is akin to bullying. It's part of what makes this country unbearable to live in. People trying to enforce unnecessary things upon others. I'll repeat that i only see this happening on Nairaland Forum. No other nationality engages this way with others on CanadaVisa. They don't demand emotional PPR stories like you do on here.

jjohndoe83:

You see, you may not agree and we can have different views but this is uncalled for. You're subtly demeaning/infuriating those of us who think it should be shared, there was no need for the bolded. Make your point without snide remarks. You know what? You can choose not to share (as many have done) and no one will kill you, we won't even know and it would not remove from the body of knowledge wharehoused in this place.

This forum has a culture of giving graphic illustrations of each individual's journey, and some of us have grown accustomed to it and, by God's grace, it will not change. If people have benefited fro the thread, it is only reasonable that they should share their story, and in a manner consistent with its tradition. In my modest view, that is not too much to ask.

There's one guy on this thread, Barry.ston, he got PPR recently. You need to read his story, you will almost be brought to tears. That story inspired me in no small way. Honestly, I cannot fully explain myself on the importance of telling a story not just dropping timelines.

I concede that not everyone can do it, and its fine but to term PPR stories "this nonsense" is not so cool.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Scandinavian02: 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
Suspectzero:
All these people whining about PPR script, just deal with it. They don't owe you anything. The way you complain is even quite off putting. You can't brow beat people into doing anything for you online. People are more likely to not post anything at all if this is the kind of response they get.

You say they asked lots of questions, you see, that's the actual difference, they had to ask the questions to get the responses they wanted, they didn't sit back and wait to be fed automatically by PPR scripts.

There are far more avenues for getting information about express entry than via nairaland. I think the real lazy ones are the ones who want to just sit here and get all their information from just one source. Google is your friend.

Typical Nigerian
If you are not willing to share your experience with us here, then don't ask questions here. Personally, I did not believe EE was real until I came here to read personal stories and also interacted with the people.

I am very sure some of them wish Canadian Government can stop EE after their own COPR.

No wonder it is difficult for us to cooperate. Indians are bringing their people to Canada in droves and here, some people feel they should replace the wooden ladder with an iron one so that it would be difficult for others to climb.

Rather than sharing three lines, it is better you be like the lady that didn't share at all but gave herself away asking more questions.

After getting PPR and not sharing, they move to the sister thread to get information on Landing and once they get into Canada, they severe ties with every other person but themselves and family.

Wicked Nigerians everywhere! No wonder some are planting drugs in the luggage of others for them to die abroad while they enjoy the blood money here.

33 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/4672912/all-tef-candidates-canada-immigration

MummyJaygirls:
Good morning, Pls who has info on the French study group for TEF
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Transformium: 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2019
Big Congratulations to you Amakyzuu.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2019
Congrats, Double congrats to you and your husband!

Double PPR gists. Part 6 and 7.

May you and your family excel in your new home.

Amakyzuu:
Good day guys... Chukwu emekwala ka osi eme... He has blessed me beyond measures... He has put a smile on my face...

PPR - November 20,2018
Visa Office : Ottawa.
Transferred to Accra VO: still don't know the date but I found out in February.
Hubby works in the Navy. After a lot of research on timelines for military personnel, we decided to go on with the addition with FAITH instead of sponsoring later.

Got married: November 26, 2018
PPR: april 26,3019

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2019
Hi All,

Please let's sheathe our swords.

While I agree with most of the sentiments regarding people who keep taking and never give back, I've come to the conclusion that people will always do what they will do.

Let's stop replying back, back and forth and let's move on.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2019
The context is not clear. Did you get your PPR before you raised the CSE for newborn or after?

The scenario I'm more familiar with is getting PPR mail, CSE to add newborn, ADR, uploading newborn documents, receiving a new PPR and a new deadline.

HRgirl:
Hello good people

Please i want to ask a quick question. I want to add my new born after i have gotten the PPR Mail. After several harrassment they have finally sent me the letter of with info on what i need to do and opened up a space on my profile for me to upload documents.

Now my question is after i have uploaded all documents medicals, baby's passport and so on, would i wait for them to get back to me or i just go ahead and continue to send my passport inclusive of baby's own. They gave me 15days which is almost spent and gave me another 30days to submit babys things..i'm just a bit confused on how to know they have gotten all i sent or if i should just go ahead and send my passports for copr after i have done all they said in the letter.

Please i need help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by amoskitto: 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
NOC gurus in the house, I need your advice please. I intend to apply under NOC Code 6314 Customer and information services supervisors.

My current job title is "Client Service Consultant", and job description in the drafted reference letter is as follows:

- Provide support to and coordinate activities of front desk officer to ensure timely renewal of insurance policies
- Provide support to and coordinate activities of dispatch riders to ensure complete and timely delivery of policy renewal letters to existing customers
- Develop process documentation for the Insurance customer policy renewal process
- Proactively ensure that renewal premiums are collected before the due date
- Liaise with the Underwriting and Sales teams to ensure that policy renewal process for Insurance customers is completed end-to-end
- Prepare and submit General Insurance Renewal and Customer Persistence reports on a regular basis

Please I need your thoughts on how suitable this job description is for the NOC code.

Thanks

BabaYemiNaija:
Dear Seun,

'Sorry to hear about your rejection. Going by your job titles and descriptions, your head teller and funds transfer officer roles are not supervisory roles and as such fall under NOC level C. NOC 6551 is for Head Teller and 1434 is for funds Transfer Officer. Both NOCs don't qualify for FSWP.

NOCs 1212/ 6314 are closely related and fit a cash officer role. So NOC 1212 is still not fitting for Head Teller/FT Officer or the duties you listed. If you are able to get your HR to write the roles of a cash officer under your Head Teller title, it should be okay. But the duties must clearly state that you supervise tellers. So you need to resolve this first. Getting a migration lawyer without resolving this might not really help.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by GozyNA: 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2019
jsquire:
Hello Everyone,

Please i need some answers for a friend. Her situation is quite uncommon.

She has 3 elder siblings in Canada who entered illegally (They crossed the border between US and Canada) for reasons best known to them and are now refugees in Canada. One of them just recently got her invitation to apply for PR with her 3 kids, after her court hearing while the others are awaiting court hearing.

Now she is afraid this situation might affect her application, because she recently applied for a visiting visa with her parents. Unfortunately, she was denied but her parents were granted visas. Denial was based on their lack of conviction that she would come back to nigeria after her visit despite the fact that she has been to other countries more 13 times (US, UK, Dubai etc); schooled in the UK and yet she never overstayed.

Now she's really confused on what to do. She also feels that her siblings in Canada might have influenced their decision because she listed their names in the family information section of her application. Please what can she do about this?

Will this be a problem for her? Thanks.

If she is applying for PR, I don't think the situation her siblings are in would have any effect on her. For a trv, whether you have siblings who entered Canada illegally or not you still need to show enough home ties to convince the VO you'll return to Nigeria. She doesn't have an issue really.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by GozyNA: 4:54pm On Apr 26, 2019
dorothy0324:
Hello Aunties and Uncles, I think I have shot my myself in the foot “again” #ifyouknowyouknow grin

While filling my EE profile I answered I had $13000CAD ( I still don’t know who sent me message) even when the required POF is $12669. I have a gift deed of about 3,750million from my father today. Problem: I have been using different exchange rates online and I have been getting different amounts (some higher than the POF I stated [13,000] while others are less than cry ) .

Can someone please suggest an acceptable exchange rate converter that I can use as evidence in my application. I plan on attaching a screenshot.

Thanks

When filling your application after ITA, you can actually change the amount you previously claimed you'll go to Canada with. So rather than give yourself a headache, you can revise the figure to say 12,700 C$

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joselum: 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2019
Alright! Thank you.. smiley

pyruvateluv:

Yes they do
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Avidreader748: 4:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
I was in Ask Kubeir on Facebook, an Indian group for immigration and I can tell you for free that they share even the minutest detail.

They get Ielts, they share timeline. They get PPR they share. Rejections they share. They share everything shareable and people learn. Even admissions they share timeline. I've seen the most stupid questions in my opinion there, yet no one chides them for it.

I learnt a lot from peoples PPr testimonies here and sometimes when I see cases similar to mine, I am encouraged.

You never can tell who is being encouraged by someone's PPR stories. Especially those whose applications have taken a while.

My friend sef has asked me to start typing my own because it will be like ten pages so I don't forget details.

Moral of the story: PPR stories are not Nonsense Novels.
Thank you.

30 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by GozyNA: 5:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
Amakyzuu:
Good day guys... Chukwu emekwala ka osi eme... He has blessed me beyond measures... He has put a smile on my face...

ITA - June 25, 2018
AOR - July 13, 2018
MEP /IP1 - August 2, 2018
IP2 - November 5, 2018
PPR - November 20,2018
Visa Office : Ottawa.
Transferred to Accra VO: still don't know the date but I found out in February.
Hubby works in the Navy. After a lot of research on timelines for military personnel, we decided to go on with the addition with FAITH instead of sponsoring later.

Got married: November 26, 2018
Raised CSE to add spouse: November 27, 2018
CIC response: November 28, 2018
Submitted spouse application: December 15, 2018 (a few documents had poor visual quality due to shrinking)
ADR for Schedule A, IMM5406 and IMM0008 due to poor visual quality: December 17, 2018
Submitted: December 17, 2018
ADR for Spouse's medicals: December 21, 2018
Went back to hospital got new e medical and submitted: December 24, 2018
Spouse medicals passed: December 29, 2018
PPR: april 26,3019

Congratulations Lucia!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by NanaF: 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
Suspectzero:

God bless you for this. I couldn’t have said it better

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 5:03pm On Apr 26, 2019
Guys, it's okay to make our points known but it's equally important to know that opinions shouldn't be forced as everyone has different levels of perception. We should also understand that our opinions are as important as that of the other person, none is more important than the other.

There's no right or wrong here. So please, let's chill and enjoy what's left of the time we have. We won't all be here forever. Group hug people!

Ehen @Ifeoma77 and @ladymarshall. Come and help me with this puzzle i've been racking my brain in trying to solve jare.

Who's stronger between Thanos and the Night King? The former cannot do without the infinity stones and the latter is powerless under hot sun.

*runs away*

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 5:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
Suspectzero:
The bolded part is your main issue right there. You people want to live vicariously through other people's experiences. Then you get all pissy when you don't get your daily fix.

Look, i'm not against people sharing experiences, it's cool and it's nice. That's why we are here. Ask questions, and have questions answered. The issue is when you start condemning people for not giving you detailed account of their PPR experience. Most of the information gathered on here aren't from PPR experiences, they are from questions and answers to those questions.

So stop fooling yourself [/b]about the real reason short PPR stories annoy you. It's not about getting facts, it's about entertainment for most of you. I'm a live and let live kind of person. These people aren't hurting you, they aren't impeding you, they are simply posting freely on a free site. It is not in the place of[b] you and your ilk to bully people over how much they choose to share about their experiences. It's very unnecessary and uncalled for.

You don't see any of this rubbish on CanadaVisa from other nationalities. Only Nigerians.

ladymarshall seems you struck a nerve on subzero. man's going ballistic, we know his type the selfish type. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin in hephgirl's words buahahahahahahahahahaha

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by GozyNA: 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
Suspectzero:

Nonsense huh? Issokay smiley

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by boco2126: 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2019
LMAO! You guys should wait and see my ITA story I have already written down...just waiting on that mail first. True, we cannot force you to share...we don't even know you, but if you must, please give us something to read. Even if you had a smooth journey, let us know what you did differently so that the tappers of your timeline can tap in peace. Someone shared stories on what happens at VFS, Q-Life or Alagbon etc and it was added to page 1 for the benefit of those coming behind us. It doesn't have to be PPR stories alone. Let us celebrate the ''small'' wins too, it's one for the team (all of us).

And stop the annoying comparison with other forums or nationalities. People do stuff because they are who they are. If the other forum serves you so well, I doubt you'll be here.

31 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by BabaYemiNaija: 5:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
The job duties you listed do not match the duties for NOC 6314.

amoskitto:
NOC gurus in the house, I need your advice please. I intend to apply under NOC Code 6314 Customer and information services supervisors.

My current job title is "Client Service Consultant", and job description in the drafted reference letter is as follows:

- Provide support to and coordinate activities of front desk officer to ensure timely renewal of insurance policies
- Provide support to and coordinate activities of dispatch riders to ensure complete and timely delivery of policy renewal letters to existing customers
- Develop process documentation for the Insurance customer policy renewal process
- Proactively ensure that renewal premiums are collected before the due date
- Liaise with the Underwriting and Sales teams to ensure that policy renewal process for Insurance customers is completed end-to-end
- Prepare and submit General Insurance Renewal and Customer Persistence reports on a regular basis

Please I need your thoughts on how suitable this job description is for the NOC code.

Thanks

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by chicyclass(f): 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
Congratulations
Xbature:
Its PPR!!!.

Timeline:
ITA: September 2018
AOR: October 2018
MEP/BIL: September 2018
Biometrics: November 2018
IP1 ADR which is the famous AVO 5: 9th March, 2019
IP2 Update: 18th April, 2019
PPR: 24th April, 2019

The story is not long, but interesting. One of the best part of English exam i liked when in Secondary school is summary so i will summarize shortly.

Thanks to this forum for the encouragement and info i wish i can list everyone's name, thanks guys. For other waiting, yours is so close just hold on to hope.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by DawnM024: 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
Hi, Dont know if you have gotten your answer, no need to worry in a day a two at most your newborn will be given a UCI mine took less than a day as i uploaded before 9am ottawa time. So depending on your VO wait a day or two.

No need submitting your passports because once you add a newborn your PPR becomes obsolete. If you get the stamps on your passport you will still need to get it cancelled/reissued for 30CAD.

Best of luck.

HRgirl:
Hello good people

Please i want to ask a quick question. I want to add my new born after i have gotten the PPR Mail. After several harrassment they have finally sent me the letter of with info on what i need to do and opened up a space on my profile for me to upload documents.

Now my question is after i have uploaded all documents medicals, baby's passport and so on, would i wait for them to get back to me or i just go ahead and continue to send my passport inclusive of baby's own. They gave me 15days which is almost spent and gave me another 30days to submit babys things..i'm just a bit confused on how to know they have gotten all i sent or if i should just go ahead and send my passports for copr after i have done all they said in the letter.

Please i need help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by TemiGee: 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2019
Chai, I like this lady... I use to like Ifeoma77's before, now it's @Ladymarshall lolz

ladymarshall:
I wanted to say BULL... but I take it back, this is a peaceful thread and we don't want controversy. I respect your opinion sincerely but
?

And yes, there are other sources of information but I can tell you having researched EE from different sources, that with the exception of CIC website in terms of authoritativeness, this thread provides one of the most diverse, indepth and accurate information on EE than any other source (part 1-7). And indepth PPR scripts contribute to that information. Infact one of the most unique benefits of this thread that you would not find on any other platform, is not the hard information, it is the feelings, struggles, fears, determination and victories of successful applicants like you and me which serve as inspiration and motivation and nothing captures this better than indepth PPR scripts. If indeed you want to show gratitude, help, motivate, inspire, encourage and uplift others after you, it is your public service responsibility to this thread to share your PPR story indepth. No one is forcing you, it's your choice as Ifeoma said. But if your heart moves you to share, please kindly do it indepth.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by TemiGee: 6:13pm On Apr 26, 2019
@Topsmamen... This table you are shaking!

Well Thanos ( Ifeoma77's) best friend is just an Agbaya! Within 15 mins of the end game Thor cut of his head with an axe

SPOILER ALERT!!!

*runs away*

Topsmamen:
Guys, it's okay to make our points known but it's equally important to know that opinions shouldn't be forced as everyone has different levels of perception. We should also understand that our opinions are as important as that of the other person, none is more important than the other.

There's no right or wrong here. So please, let's chill and enjoy what's left of the time we have. We won't all be here forever. Group hug people!

Ehen @Ifeoma77 and @ladymarshall. Come and help me with this puzzle i've been racking my brain in trying to solve jare.

Who's stronger between Thanos and the Night King? The former cannot do without the infinity stones and the latter is powerless under hot sun.

*runs away*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (503)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.