Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (857719 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by TemiGee: 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
grin grin cheesy

[quote author=Topsmamen post=77913265][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by enoeshett(f): 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
Topsmamen:

6314: Customer and information services supervisors.
I'm grateful. Thank you for your response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
That data is stale. 2007 is a long time ago. I'm positive if a survey is conducted now, an African language would be there.

joo2018:
No African language represented.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Chynwey: 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
Topsmamen:

Raise a CSE and upload immediately. Like, right now.

Thank you so much. I'll do just that NOW
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Chynwey: 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
danianne:
Please Raise CSE asap and include them. Someone's application was rejected recently as incomplete for not including ECA certificate.

Thank you for this information. I'll work on it right NOW and then revert
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by adeptonlin(m): 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
I've been created my EE profile, but I found out that at the end it keep giving me an ineligible message without showing any score.
Some should please tell me the step by step on how to create the EE profile.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Oluwole3839: 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2019
Thanks. I’ve emailed and called a number of times. Kindly advice on the email address she contacted.

Mstomie:
My sister did her's recently after receiving ITA. You would need to reach out to the Indian embassy via call or email telling them that you need a police report and they will schedule a day for you to come in.

Her police report took about a month and 2 weeks to come through , so you might want to start your process ASAP

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by johnnybravo1990: 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
danianne:
Please Raise CSE asap and include them. Someone's application was rejected recently as incomplete for not including ECA certificate.

I beg to disagree. I don’t think that could be the reason for the person’s rejection. Clarify if the person imputed their ECA number correctly. There is a column somewhere in the application where we are to put down our ECA report number. Or are you saying the ECA number we wrote does not count? Please don’t give people unnecessary anxiety. I uploaded only degree certificate, and I am not going to panic, because the instruction for uploading document for education clearly said ‘degrees/diplomas’, and not ’degrees/diplomas + ECA certificate’. The ECA number we put should take care of the ECA. However you can also upload ECA certificate if you wish.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Marula: 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
Avidreader748:

Unizik 10700 for transcript, 11100 for courier.

Neco is faster and cheaper. They don't have bulk applications like waec. Courier is however more expensive. But compared to waec, still cheaper. Affidavit not needed. But you will need a contact in minna who will be willing to help you go.
Faster and cheaper than WAEC sounds good to my ears. How much in Total (Processing + Courier) grin but I have no one in Minna undecided Any way out? Sent you a PM.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by GozyNA: 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2019
danianne:

Pretty sure there's more to the rejection than that. People have gotten PPR without uploading ECA report and TRF. However, to sleep better at night anybody who didn't add them initially can raise a CSE for it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by GozyNA: 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
johnnybravo1990:

I beg to disagree. I don’t think that could be the reason for the person’s rejection. Clarify if the person imputed their ECA number correctly. There is a column somewhere in the application where we are to put down our ECA report number. Or are you saying the ECA number we wrote does not count? Please don’t give people unnecessary anxiety. I uploaded only degree certificate, and I am not going to panic, because the instruction for uploading document for education clearly said ‘degrees/diplomas’, and not ’degrees/diplomas + ECA certificate’. The ECA number we put should take care of the ECA. However you can also upload ECA certificate if you wish.

You're actually right. IRCC never specifically requested for either the ECA report or the TRF because they verify these things on their own. Doesn't hurt to raise a CSE still if the applicant is so perturbed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
johnnybravo1990:

You're right bro. But anything could happen, such as human errors. An applicant could just make a mistake in inputting the wrong ECA number. This will assist the VO in referring to the ECA report if it's uploaded. Also, even IRCC explicitly stated that you should be ready to upload the certificate if you are invited to apply for permanent residence. It wouldn't hurt to upload it though.

See this link. Better to be safe than sorry, if you ask me.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by amoskitto: 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2019
Thanks
yemblaze:
Sorry i don't have the mail anymore in my sent items..just send a mail to records@unilag.edu.ng.

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2019
Chynwey:
Good day to every selfless member on this thread. I am post-AOR, currently. I came across this thread not too long ago and it has indeed been informative. God bless you all once again.
In the placeholder for education, I only uploaded my certificates without including my WES report form and IELTS TRF. But from the stories I have seen so far, every PPR clincher seemed to have included the reports. Is there likely to be a problem with my approach? Do I need to raise a CSE and attach the omitted forms?
Kindly advise a confused me.
ASAP!!!!!!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by johnnybravo1990: 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2019
danianne:

The screenshots below show a story of someone whose application was rejected and why it was rejected. This explains why someone’s application may be rejected on grounds of no proof of education when they think they put in their ECA number, whereas they didn’t; in such a scenario they may think the cause of the rejection was due to them not uploading their ECA certificate, but this wasn’t the reason.

Some people feel all the details they put in their express entry profile before ITA is automatically transferred to their application form, post-ITA. This may not happen always, and so the column for ECA number may be empty or incomplete; so make sure all your details are entered in your application form correctly before you submit. The most important thing about ECA is the ECA certificate number you typed in, and not the ECA certificate copy you uploaded. If you don’t type in the ECA number, or you typed an incorrect number, your application may still be rejected whether or not you uploaded your ECA certificate.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by danianne: 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
Whether the victim inputted the correct ECA number, that I don't know. He is March AOR and stated he was rejected in April because he did not upload his ECA certificate in PDF. I did not mean to give anybody unnecessary anxiety, I only advised her based on someone else's experience. Given, its not stated on CIC website that we should upload either ECA or IELTS but I believe everyone should do what can make them sleep well at night. With the rate of rejection going on now, one should not give any VO a reason to reject their application.
NB: People have gotten PPR in the past without uploading ECA or Ielts certificate so the choice is entirely on the applicant to decide what to do.

johnnybravo1990:

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by mumnadine: 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2019
COPR:

Yes. It's acceptable as long as the school sends it to them.
Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
TemiGee:
LMAO! Very funny. Not everything I said is correct. Don't worry.

cool

see!!! if I catch you.

Let me rest small

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Olsbby: 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
Good day good people,

A slot has been created on my application profile, for me to add my child as a dependent.

I have arranged all the documents(Birth Certificate, Medical Assessment, Passport), filled the Imm0008, Imm5406 forms and now I am not sure how to submit them as only one upload slot has been created on the portal.

Should i merge them all in one file or how can I submit all of them individually.

Urgent response is required please !
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
danianne:

So I heard but ordinarily, IELTS and ECA are sent to IRCC electronically . Infact, they get before they the applicant gets it...
Let that person raise CSE asap before they send ADR or even reject the application.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
Olsbby:
Good day good people,

A slot has been created on my application profile, for me to add my child as a dependent.

I have arranged all the documents(Birth Certificate, Medical Assessment, Passport), filled the Imm0008, Imm5406 forms and now I am not sure how to submit them as only one upload slot has been created on the portal.

Should i merge them all in one file or how can I submit all of them individually.

Urgent response is required please !

Use PDF and merge all if them. All the best
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
My mum was denied a UK visa some years back (only her, without the rest of the family), do I have to declare this? I've been ruminating since morning on any possible reason for rejection. Funny how this EE application makes you so insecure no matter the precautions you take pre-AOR grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
grin grin

You are not your mum. You are safe.

ladymarshall:
My mum was denied a UK visa some years back (only her, without the rest of the family), do I have to declare this? I've been ruminating since morning on any possible reason for rejection. Funny how this EE application makes you so insecure no matter the precautions you take pre-AOR grin

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
Thank you grin

joo2018:
grin grin

You are not your mum. You are safe.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
Cheta55:

Please everyone, I have been asking this question and no one is responding, the thing is that my friend has HND and OND and she doesn't want to use WES for some reason so now she want to know if ICES evaluates HND and OND as two or more certificates just like WES is doing, please someone should answer. Thank you for your response
Someone once posted the ICES ECA for ND and HND, the equivalency stated there was turninoniown.
She is better off going with IQAS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Marula: 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2019
Has anyone here used the regular post with no tracking to receive their ECA Report from WES Successfully? The cost difference is $7 (regular) and $85 (Courier with Tracking) is making me think it. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Greatkhad: 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
Debsify:
I jus used the crs calculator tool, put two certificates for my spouse; assuming she does the BCS IT Cert that's 3 modules and our scores shot to 473 shocked

Hello ,pls did u end up doing the BSC IT cert, what center in Lagos organizes the exam? And how long does the programme take.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by danianne: 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
Yes. Received mine twice with regular post

Marula:
Has anyone here used the regular post with no tracking to receive their ECA Report from WES Successfully? The cost difference is $7 (regular) and $85 (Courier with Tracking) is making me think it. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Hobyno: 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
Marula:

Faster and cheaper than WAEC sounds good to my ears. How much in Total (Processing + Courier) grin but I have no one in Minna undecided Any way out? Sent you a PM.

Contact @COPR he can help out

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by kk2003: 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
Gurus in the house, please below case of which a friend is asking for advise.

"My fiance and I are yet to get married although we already have two kids. Although we are thinking of quickly doing the court marriage for the sake of this journey and do the remaining later because of finance, however, considering the fact that CRS isn't dropping and PNP is becoming difficult, we have been advised that one should go ahead with the process and file application for the other later. If we get married, the spouse will not be able to contribute much in terms of points because level of education (o-Level). So IELTS will be difficult. The PA is 32, Masters.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by amoskitto: 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
Thanks for the feedback. I have now fine-tuned the job description. Please tell me if this is now suited for 6314.

I had checked 1212 before now, but I think my job title is more suited to 6314; besides I'm in the customer service unit not in a core insurance function.

 Coordinate activities of and provide support to front desk officers responsible for attending to walk-in customers
 Coordinate activities of and provide support to front desk officers responsible for attending to customer calls
 Coach front desk officers on client management and call handling policies and procedures
 Coordinate customer experience surveys, develop and submit monthly survey reports
 Perform requisition for office supplies (including stationeries and materials) required for the customer service unit
 Escalate computer systems downtime or malfunction (including Customer Relationship Management system, shared Network directories) to IT department for prompt resolution
 Develop process documentation to guide customer engagement for policy renewal
 Develop schedule for periodic correspondence with customers through contact channels, i.e. phone calls, email and SMS
 Review report of outstanding customer payments for policy renewals for completeness and accuracy and ensure payment instruction is communicated to the customers via contact channels, namely emails and letters
 Review reports on delivery of emails and dispatched letters to customers as prepared by front desk officers
 Liaise with the other departments (Underwriting and Sales teams) to ensure that customers policy renewal is performed satisfactorily
 Prepare and submit progress reports on a regular basis (including customer retention and renewal reports)

joo2018:
Check 1212.

I think your JD also needs some fine-tuning.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Chynwey: 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2019
danianne:
Whether the victim inputted the correct ECA number, that I don't know. He is March AOR and stated he was rejected in April because he did not upload his ECA certificate in PDF. I did not mean to give anybody unnecessary anxiety, I only advised her based on someone else's experience. Given, its not stated on CIC website that we should upload either ECA or IELTS but I believe everyone should do what can make them sleep well at night. With the rate of rejection going on now, one should not give any VO a reason to reject their application.
NB: People have gotten PPR in the past without uploading ECA or Ielts certificate so the choice is entirely on the applicant to decide what to do.

Thanks to everyone who contributed. I have raised a CSE after I tried confirming my ECA details on the EE profile (It wasn't opening initially. But once I submitted the CSE, it opened). I can rest for now

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.