Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (860257 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 11:36pm On May 11, 2019
Thank you. Wish you same grin
etrange:

I'm our fine dear! Happy weekend!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 11:39pm On May 11, 2019
Same. My bank statement wasn't stamped but was on colored letterhead. I think we'll be fine.

mrhumandelis:
think it's okay if it isn't

I just realised mine wasn't stamped either.

No fear sha.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by smallzoo: 11:39pm On May 11, 2019
GozyNA:

What are you trying to pay for?
I'm trying to pay the application fee, I'm just about creating my profile.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by GozyNA: 11:39pm On May 11, 2019
chrisebsy:

Yes I think so
@453 to 490, one would expect the applicant to be young have master or 2ormore cert and a good ielts +been married . that's d best it can get , except ircc changes d criteria next year ,I see 450+ still been relevant .
the only thing that can beat it is siblings in Canada , Canadian work experience ,and Nomination
and not too many applicants have this criteria.
However , pls do all u need to do in other to increase your score .

Hmm you need to think about how many people would land in Canada as immigrants between now and next year when the poster intends to get into the pool.

All those people would have that 15points to dash their siblings who they'll have convinced to move over grin

I see it shooting up but like I said in an earlier post, only God knows.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by smallzoo: 11:40pm On May 11, 2019
chrisebsy:

you don't pay while creating account , you only pay when you have completed your application post ITA.

I guess I'm on the wrong page then. Let me try again. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by GozyNA: 11:43pm On May 11, 2019
smallzoo:
I'm trying to pay the application fee, I'm just about creating my profile.
Thank you

I'm pretty sure you're doing it wrong. Payment comes when you're done filling the forms and uploading your documents.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 11:46pm On May 11, 2019
All the information you need is here. All you need to do is search, ask and ask again. It is faster getting your response here. There is no question you will have that has not been answered here before, especially EE profile and pre-AOR.

Fidesa:

Hello House,

I'm new here but i have also about 70% of the EE process but i will need some guidance.

My WES and IELTS is ready with a CRS score of 468, so i want to enter the pool today/tomorrow against the draws next week.

Is there a whatsapp group when people share knowledge about the process or is there anyone who has gone or is going through the process and is willing to guide me so that i dont make silly mistakes.

Please someone should indicate.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by smallzoo: 11:46pm On May 11, 2019
GozyNA:

I'm pretty sure you're doing it wrong. Payment comes when you're done filling and uploading your documents.
I've tried again, it's still the same. Please help me with the link.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by GozyNA: 11:47pm On May 11, 2019
ladymarshall:
Same. My bank statement wasn't stamped but was on colored letterhead. I think we'll be fine.

Your application that has already been approved? They just want to delay small so it won't look like favouritism.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by chrisebsy: 11:49pm On May 11, 2019
Fidesa:

please i am creating my profile.
what do i fill for number of family members... i am single by the way.

please help.
since you are single ,then it should be family of 1. if you don't have a child /dependant

family of 2 is PA and spouse

family of 3 is PA ,spouse and 1 dependant etc

I stand to be corrected .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 11:53pm On May 11, 2019
Lol, Canadian citizens can visit the US without visas as long as they don't work, study or stay long term.

kfrosh:
Even with Canadian citizenship sef; No grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 11:55pm On May 11, 2019
Yes you are good to go (plus the bank letter as required by CIC).

Gshun:
please house, is a savings account with more money than declared while completing the online form enough as POF. I mean is it okay to just get the statement of account and one is good to go
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by GozyNA: 11:58pm On May 11, 2019
smallzoo:

Scroll down the page to "Continue to GCKey", click it and sign-up. You'll need your GCKey details every time you need to login to your profile. Same page you posted.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 11:59pm On May 11, 2019
Lmao!!!! Don't kill me with laugh. If na prophecy, I claim am grin grin grin grin

GozyNA:

Your application that has already been approved? They just want to delay small so it won't look like favouritism.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Fidesa: 12:00am On May 12, 2019
chrisebsy:

since you are single ,then it should be family of 1. if you don't have a child /dependant

family of 2 is PA and spouse

family of 3 is PA ,spouse and 1 dependant etc

I stand to be corrected .

Thanks.

Please what field of study does accounting fall under?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 12:00am On May 12, 2019
Use GC Key

smallzoo:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by osato45: 12:07am On May 12, 2019
i am having difficulty finding a suitable NOC. kindly help, below are duties under my Job description. My job designation is Programme Officer I

1. ensure that the agency programmes are properly implemented at the local government level by mobilizing and sensitizing people

2. generate feedback from the people on government polices and activities through dialogue and consultations with various individuals and groups

3. write reports on programmes carried out

4. carryout any other assignment that may be assigned

5. supervise and work with the various volunteers to excute set programmes

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by GozyNA: 12:16am On May 12, 2019
osato45:
i am having difficulty finding a suitable NOC. kindly help, below are duties under my Job description. My job designation is Programme Officer I

1. ensure that the agency programmes are properly implemented at the local government level by mobilizing and sensitizing people

2. generate feedback from the people on government polices and activities through dialogue and consultations with various individuals and groups

3. write reports on programmes carried out

4. carryout any other assignment that may be assigned

5. supervise and work with the various volunteers to excute set programmes

Are you in health or education? Anyway look at 4165 and 4166. You might also need to reword your JD.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by smallzoo: 12:30am On May 12, 2019
ladymarshall:
Use GC Key

Alright, thanks. Please this is where I get my reference number to put on my credentials right?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by osato45: 12:36am On May 12, 2019
GozyNA:

Are you in health or education? Anyway look at 4165 and 4166. You might also need to reword your JD.

No i work for a government agency. we do mostly advocacy and sensitization programmes. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by GozyNA: 12:41am On May 12, 2019
smallzoo:
Alright, thanks. Please this is where I get my reference number to put on my credentials right?

Your questions show that you do not understand this process. You need to go study page 1 of this thread, you'll be glad you did.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Fidesa: 12:48am On May 12, 2019
Fidesa:

Thanks.

Hello house,

My IELTS results came out online yesterday so i am yet to get the physical certificate.

please what will i put under the section of certificate number and will i still be able to submite my EE profile?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by kiari: 12:50am On May 12, 2019
I guess you are new here? If i may ask, have you gone through page 1 properly?

Fidesa:

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ugomaxx: 1:02am On May 12, 2019
Awesome, buh isn't NYSC kinda less than a year... I'd personally like to add it too, just d@ I fear it's just under 12 months.
Topsmamen:

1. You have to state your specific duties as an accountant in the reference letter to be provided by your PPA. The best is to get a sample reference letter which you will adopt into writing yours. See a sample here.

2. Get your PPA to include in your reference letter that you were paid in cash. Also indicate that you were paid Federal allowance of 19,800 under the support of the Federal Government.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by johnnybravo1990: 1:07am On May 12, 2019
rhemagrace:
Is there a group? Please add me so I can offer assistance. I maxed IELTS the first time I wrote(9 8 8 7.5 LRSW), I will be willing to share the little I know.

Hello. Please I sent you a pm. My message normally goes to your spam. Please check your spam/junk folder. Hit me up. Let’s discuss. I want to send some candidates to you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by smallzoo: 1:10am On May 12, 2019
GozyNA:

Your questions show that you do not understand this process. You need to go study page 1 of this thread, you'll be glad you did.
Questions are asked to understand better. How would you just conclude? Do you know how many times I read? if you can't answer , it's better you don't reply and let someone else explain... Anyways, please I have three years experience in the call centre in telecoms, I read it's not on the skilled level... Do you think I still qualify for this? Though, I got my NOC

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by GozyNA: 1:13am On May 12, 2019
smallzoo:
Questions are asked to understand better. How would you just conclude? Do you know how many times I read? if you can't answer , it's better you don't reply and let someone else explain... Anyways, please I have three years experience in the call centre in telecoms, I read it's not on the skilled level... Do you think I still qualify for this? Though, I got my NOC

Alright.

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by chrisebsy: 1:26am On May 12, 2019
Fidesa:

Thanks.

depends on your school , some schools put in management science ,while some put in social sciences but for expresses entry ,I. think accounting should be in art/social sciences field . the first one on d list . Hope this helps
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by chrisebsy: 1:35am On May 12, 2019
ans123:
Go back and ensure you get the Tbills cert on a letter head that carries the bank contact info. I .e phone number, website,email,branch address.Also insist it carries their stamp as you are using it for official documentation. Some bank officials can be lazy and ignorant about these things.

I also had an experience with my Zenith bank Tbills.. they wanted me to take a document that had only their logo on it but I insisted they use a letter head bearing all I mentioned above and even got them to stamp it cos I threaten to take my money elsewhere.

I just rechecked , it has the letter carries all info ,Part from from from the stamp. thanks will, will use it like that
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by zohan101: 1:47am On May 12, 2019
smallzoo:
hello, go on youtube and search hiw to create canadian express entrt profile.There are explanatory videos on how to go about it.That was how i learnt mine.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Scandinavian02: 2:33am On May 12, 2019
ladymarshall:
Lol, Canadian citizens can visit the US without visas as long as they don't work, study or stay long term.

Can they use Land Borders into the US, is it allowed? Maybe drive through on personal car or public transport.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Crafts(m): 4:27am On May 12, 2019
[quote author=rhemagrace post=78298803]Is there a group? Please add me so I can offer assistance. I maxed IELTS the first time I wrote(9 8 8 7.5 LRSW), I will be willing to share the little I know.

Please can you send me your personal number, so we can interact on whatsapp. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.