Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:02 PM

All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You (7495 Views)

Mark Just Dey Frustrate Boys This Period Sha / Do Those Girls In Bet9ja Shop Make Good Wives? / I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
[s]
gloria34:
Everything is wrong when anyone (MIL or anybody) constantly interfare in every decision married couples take. U say i appear like one who will trouble my mother in law? Ok, if asking my mother in law not to make decisions 4 my home or force her every concept down my throat means being troublesome, then yes, i'll be a troublesome DIL
[/s]
Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 19, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]
Dont worry, u will grow up some day. Just relax and and let Ur brain develop
Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
[s]
gloria34:
Dont worry, u will grow up some day. Just relax and and let Ur brain develop
[/s]
Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by johnnwobodo: 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by 4ckTOTO: 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
stupidity:
and even your dad sef is a broke nigga, if not you for nor Dey find unbroken guys
savage.
The Olosho papa never fit make am at 68years and the olosho want boys to make it at 26yeara or even lesser. I think her pant have already been used
Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by 4ckTOTO: 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
dollytino4real:
so, I will n.a. faint 4 broke guy because my bros no never make am? op reset ur post
gold digging Bitch. Let me give you a short story. Few years ago. I was Broke as Bleep. I travelled to Australia thinking I will make it there. Man nothing happened. I was broke to the point that I couldn't feed. That's how bad it was. I met an Australian girl who despite knowing I was broke, loved me for who I was. She stole money from her mom, dad and sibling to help me but nothing worked. Few years after. Guy man hammer. Presently I pay her, her mom, her dad and her 2 bros a monthly allowance of not less than 4k Australian dollars monthly and we are getting married June. You Naija Oloshos will never learn from this that is why my friends always use your pants

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 19, 2019
9 out of 10 girls are broke. Even a lot of the working class girls are still broke. IF U DON'T KNOW ANYTHING DON'T QUOTE ME PLEASE. I wonder how a girl that can't even pay her own fvcking bills be calling a hustling guy broke.

You depend on a brother for house rent
Another to fuel your gen
Yet another one for your groceries
Another 2-3 niggazz to take you shopping once once
Yet another group of niggaz for upkeep like your internet, cable, phone bills etc. Yet una go dey say man broke ... Niaja matter dey tire me too much undecided

1 Like

Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by TimiRume(f): 5:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
Funny enough ive never seen ugly women shame men for picking mostly beautiful women for dates. I would love to see that but i know women are smart. They would rather improve on their looks and stomach the pain of being chosen last. I think broke men should take a leaf here and stop disturbing everyone, women are naturally wired to prefer men that have their shits together. Stop fighting a lost battle. cool

No woman from a poor background wants same for her self and her children. Even men. Notwithstanding, there are women out their who are ''low maintenance'' date them now? Oh they are ugly grin

3 Likes

Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by KingErnesto(m): 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
You guys are all savage Mehn tf grin grin
Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
4ckTOTO:
gold digging Bitch. Let me give you a short story. Few years ago. I was Broke as Bleep. I travelled to Australia thinking I will make it there. Man nothing happened. I was broke to the point that I couldn't feed. That's how bad it was. I met an Australian girl who despite knowing I was broke, loved me for who I was. She stole money from her mom, dad and sibling to help me but nothing worked. Few years after. Guy man hammer. Presently I pay her, her mom, her dad and her 2 bros a monthly allowance of not less than 4k Australian dollars monthly and we are getting married June. You Naija Oloshos will never learn from this that is why my friends always use your pants
This kinda heart touching story from someone who calls himself 4cktoto. Lol. Go and write a romantic novel. You might hammer then.
Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by 4ckTOTO: 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
funmisticqueen:
This kinda heart touching story from someone who calls himself 4cktoto. Lol. Go and write a romantic novel. You might hammer then.
Talking about a novel, you don't judge a book by its cover. You don't have to judge me by my Nairaland name. Most of us just come here to pass time when we got nothing doing. I don't plan to give anyone a good or bad impression of me so I don't have to come with those nice sounding names.
As regards hammer I don hammer already and I still dey hammer. I no be book person so leave novel for those wey be book people.

1 Like

Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by dollytino4real(f): 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
4ckTOTO:
good luck to u and ur slavery marriage u want to enter just to be rich.
Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by 4ckTOTO: 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
dollytino4real:
good luck to u and ur slavery marriage u want to enter just to be rich.
bitch I am rich. For an Australian to relocate to Naija should tell u things I can't explain. Do the maths
Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by dollytino4real(f): 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
4ckTOTO:
bitch I am rich. For an Australian to relocate to Naija should tell u things I can't explain. Do the maths
ur moniker shows u lack respect for ur mother and even dat ur so called wannabe wife u wants to marry
Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by Factfinder1(m): 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by 4ckTOTO: 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2019
dollytino4real:
ur moniker shows u lack respect for ur mother and even dat ur so called wannabe wife u wants to marry
omg I respect real women like my mom and my wannabe wife and all real women with self respect and dignity. No respect for gold digging oloshos like you
Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by 4ckTOTO: 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
Factfinder1:
grin
fact. They are broke but want to live the expensive life

1 Like

Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by dollytino4real(f): 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
4ckTOTO:
omg I respect real women like my mom and my wannabe wife and all real women with self respect and dignity. No respect for gold digging oloshos like you
u are among the gold digging ones if u don't know,
Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by 4ckTOTO: 9:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
dollytino4real:
u are among the gold digging ones if u don't know,
I will not be spending the amount I spend on my fiancee family if I am a gold digger. See try to get a job. If not boys will use ur pant and you won't do shit. Presently sef boys done wise up. We just Bleep una and dump una
Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by CreamyBanana(m): 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
gloria34:
When a man gets married, he is to become one with his wife. Parents can advise when needed but final decisions are left 4 d couples to make. It is wrong to interfare in every issue or activities of married couple

na easy thing to dey give advice. na people like you go interfere when your son marry.
Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by kkins25(m): 7:16am On Feb 20, 2019
TimiRume:
Funny enough ive never seen ugly women shame men for picking mostly beautiful women for dates. I would love to see that but i know women are smart. They would rather improve on their looks and stomach the pain of being chosen last. I think broke men should take a leaf here and stop disturbing everyone, women are naturally wired to prefer men that have their shits together. Stop fighting a lost battle. cool

No woman from a poor background wants same for her self and her children. Even men. Notwithstanding, there are women out their who are ''low maintenance'' date them now? Oh they are ugly grin
Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by kkins25(m): 7:18am On Feb 20, 2019
TimiRume:

yeah, men are also wired to Bleep up nd down. Does dat mean i should be bleeping up nd down?
Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by gforce5: 4:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
gloria34:
Even those ones are broke. They are d ones being controlled by their parents especially mothers and they must obey cause if they Dont, d money stops flowing. That is a broke boy

You say that but your likes still end up trying to date and marry them. You know this to be true. If the likes of Otedola's son or any of Adenuga's sons woo you will you say no? Reality check.
Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
gforce5:

You say that but your likes still end up trying to date and marry them. You know this to be true. If the likes of Otedola's son or any of Adenuga's sons woo you will you say no? Reality check.
And what right do u have to say "your likes"? Do u know me? Check yourself
Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by UniQue84: 11:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
gloria34:
They love to date them cause they spend recklessly but not to marry them. 1st, its kinda irritating to have a man stay at home all day (not that he is on leave o) 2ndly, their mothers decide everything that goes on in Ur home. From d kind of house u stay to Ur baby's names to Ur choice of baby food. In fact, d husband makes no decision without the interferance of his mother. Who wants that stress?
you are right to some extent though, but let me make this clear, everybody must not go out to make money everyday, I don't want to talk about myself, but I have countless number of friends who have resigned from some private establishment, especially private peanut paying schools and have found internet business ( not G) that keep them busy from morning till night, not just one internet job, the money that comes to their hand monthly can be used to pay 5 private school teachers their monthly salary ....ooooo you don't know.

The advantages inherent in legit internet business cannot be overemphasized, pls just say the things you know , must everybody go out.

I know of a close friend whose job is 9jabet, yes you heard me 9jabet, and has so grown it that he plays it everyday with his laptop, he told me and he said if I don't earn money monthly minimum profit is 100k . That's his business and he does it on large scale, has AC ( has shining skin) ,uses generator steady, even a govt worker can't try that under this regime. cheesy

My dear, people are making cool money with just a phone and data grin dey there dey shout u must go out ...na by go out grin cheesy abeggi...those days of everybody must go out in the morning don pass we dey computer age and people dey make good use of it wella...for house grin cheesy

All those sir, sir, sir, work for peanut don tire person grin
Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by UniQue84: 11:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
gforce5:

Don't mind this one jare, they will be telling their boyfriend to stick with teaching job only God knows how much they pay now and be running after boys with G wagon. cheesy
Same girls will still label those hustling guys broke.
Follow a woman 's mouth at your own detriment, they are neva stable . people who dont know what they want now you wan take wetin commot for thier mouth serious. grin

Ask her will she be proud among her friends to introduce her BF as a private school teacher. cheesy no disrespect to them tho...

She said she also consider those rich men children who don't work as broke haha cheesy story for the gods, I pray,my father Dangote and I will be killing myself with work, dem take am swear for me . my dear those guys are big boys flying from country to country fvckin all kinds of pussy and you know what I envy them grin who nu like better thing cheesy

A beg make that babe suave jare make I see front .

1 Like

Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
I’ve never made fun of a guys income and in fact when it comes down to it I’ve been supportive the truth is life is in phases and we shouldn’t judge people by the phase they are in

People that make money don’t make noise the poorest people are still the kindest people out there ...

1 Like

Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by Luvebird: 5:17am On Feb 23, 2019
Click and visit, u will be happy u did

https:///2BOe4pX
Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 23, 2019
UniQue84, you got me wrong dear. I wasnt refering to those who have something doing, i was talking about husbands and boyfriends who have no source of income at all. or u Dont know they exist?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Succulent Boobs Ever Seen / Do All Women Desire Deep Penetration? / World Record: Woman Had S*x With 919 Men In A DAY ( Watch Video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.