Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,838 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election (47050 Views)

Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Pastor Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die Before 2019 Elections" / Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by Hamilton1(m): 8:51am On Feb 19, 2019
PMB 2019 Insha Allah, Haters should drink Sniper,

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by Adewale1603(m): 8:55am On Feb 19, 2019
nofuckz:
bike park here stop!!! smell like frontpage material. "dis wan nor b political pastor, na correct mano-gurd nor b CAN" zombie.
To rule till 2023, Someone that his obituary will soon be out
Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by Sparkle777(f): 9:06am On Feb 19, 2019
This Pastor clearly has the lying spirit, a deceptive spirit that will one day embarrass him for his numerous secret sins. Buhari will not win in the name of Jesus, he is too tribalistic, nepotistic, killed federal character etc. We never had it so bad.

2015, ppl traveled en masse to vote. In Abuja there were practically no abokki but now dem no even shift. Am glad Buhari ruled, if not even Xtians will say that Nigeria will be perfect under Buhari. At least we have seen how terrible he is. For those of u supporting him, I just pity u cos na all of us dey buy from same market.

Atiku will win in Jesus name. Doubt if u care but come back here after the elections to weep or rejoice.
Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by nofuckz(m): 9:08am On Feb 19, 2019
Adewale1603:

To rule till 2023, Someone that his obituary will soon be out
oga me nor follo talk dat one d old man nah people father b4 politics. the q? here be dis, baba resemble person wen dem fit call leader? ans=NO.
Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by olagbola45(m): 9:18am On Feb 19, 2019
keryj:

Giving Buhari my vote is selling my concience. He will win but not through me. I want to be able to tell myself that I didn't contribute to the suffering of millions of people.

#peace

Smile

Be good honey #winks
Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by xest(m): 9:20am On Feb 19, 2019
Foolish pastor, u dey Malaysia dey tell us how apc go change Nigeria to better state. Racist Malaysians
Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 19, 2019
But you Buhari fuuuuls say that Pastors should be non-partisan?

In the last 4 years killer terrorist herdsmen have killed over 20 thousand innocent Nigeria Children , Women and Men yet not once did President Buhari order the military to shoot at sight these killer herdsmen instead the bias president of a man will go on to use the military and his govt to protect and even attempt to procure billion Naira colonies for them !!! Buhari is dangerous criminal that must be sent packing from govt in this election cycle .
Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by jaxxy(m): 9:23am On Feb 19, 2019
ZAWs:
Nsikak Nseyen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6p8mZVyVpQ

Popular Malaysian pastor, Dr Jonathan David, has revealed winner of the 2019 presidential election.

The cleric, who made the revelation in a viral video, prophesied victory for the candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, President Muhammadu Buhari.

According to him, God told him that Nigeria is on the path of righteousness and will not return to corruption

“It is not just one term, God is going to extend the term, he is going to push it again and again and again. Righteousness will be the order of the day, the one coming after General Buhari is taking his Presidency to the next level and the next one coming and the next one coming in, God says there are four or five terms.”

http://dailypost.ng/2019/02/18/2019-presidency-popular-malaysian-pastor-predicts-winner-nigerias-presidential-election-video/amp/

Is this man talking about Osinbajo, tinubu or Rochas? Lol Well let’s wait and see.
Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by dokunbam(m): 9:26am On Feb 19, 2019
akinszz:
you need to check their background to know who they truly serve... Most pastors in Nigeria kick against buhari because money they are making has decreased compare to what they made during Jonathan administration, that's the truth. They don't want suffer a bit. They've forgotten that for things to get better their must be sacrifice one must make. Buhari can't do it all alone, he has his weaknesses . As time goes on, things will surely get better.
Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by abidus0024: 9:30am On Feb 19, 2019
[b]God is going to give four or five terms into Nigeria[/b] Nonsense and buhari. The man is not even sure. Four or Five terms my foot
Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by Caseless: 9:32am On Feb 19, 2019
supereagle:

Some Nigeria Seers equally talked about Buhari. Some openly, some spoke proverbially .
better pastors too.
Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 9:38am On Feb 19, 2019
Caseless:
Better pastor wey de see.
so-bcox-of-politics-u-believed-this-politicalpastor? ''Huwa-aleemul-gaebi-washahadah'' ''God-only-knows-the-hidden-and-what-is-proclaimed''
Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by henryhemon(m): 10:00am On Feb 19, 2019
No where did he mention Apc nor Buhari nor terms but as Nigerians we are we just read headlines and that's it.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by henryhemon(m): 10:03am On Feb 19, 2019
livinbygrace:

Lets stop being sentimental,in as much as i am not a Buhari or APC fan,believing ATIKU OR pdp would win the election is like living in fool paradise.Lets call a spade a spade.Atiku cant defeat Buhari.quote me anywhere

Take this to the bank Atiku is the winner already. You re the one living in fool's paradise.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by Caseless: 10:10am On Feb 19, 2019
Mzee1Kahuna:

so-bcox-of-politics-u-believed-this-politicalpastor?
''Huwa-aleemul-gaebi-washahadah''
''God-only-knows-the-hidden-and-what-is-proclaimed''
This is not " ilmul-gaib " , it's prediction. Ilmul gaib is the knowledge of the unknown , this is reserved for Allah alone. Even kids know that Buhari will defeat atiku. What's hidden here?
Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by Chipink(f): 10:10am On Feb 19, 2019
lomprico:
Leave matter. This is the real prophet.

shocked Is this real?
Are you sure that this is not edited shocked
Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by awuf2008: 10:14am On Feb 19, 2019
Fake prophecy
Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by gentlegenius(m): 10:23am On Feb 19, 2019
ubongokon:
obvious truth thieves won't accept
What's true?
You wanna waste your vote on the dullard?

Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by simpleseyi: 10:28am On Feb 19, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Obviously a fraudster

Snatch ballot box and be shot with AK-47.
Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by demoBaba: 10:28am On Feb 19, 2019
kassidy4luvGEJ:
Funny pastor

Snatch and pay with your life......
Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by D1zion: 10:39am On Feb 19, 2019
Cheap publicity. Come & rig it let's see.you want to be known.
Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by yomiracles: 10:42am On Feb 19, 2019
This is not a recent video.I have listened to the full video before. There's no where he prophesied who will win the election. Please lets be very careful to infer. This is an authentic man of God, he'll not be happy with something like this.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by hfc80: 10:49am On Feb 19, 2019
No matter what happend in the last 3.5 years of SAI BABA ruling I personally will still given him my vote.
Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by Ay77(m): 10:57am On Feb 19, 2019
ZAWs:
Even in Malaysia!
Meanwhile, #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk

You made my day grin

God bless you
Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by ohosi4real(m): 11:08am On Feb 19, 2019
This one don collect e own share frm APC
Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by Maket: 11:11am On Feb 19, 2019
eneojoedu:
leave the man jor, let him come and go round Nigeria, interact with the masses, enter benue, Jos, Kaduna etc ask about herdsmen. he will start atikulating obidiently. if you are claiming integrity and atiku financially supported your election in 2015, you endorsed gandollar. tinubu, oshiomole, amaechi are championing your re election,(show me your friends and I will tell you who you are.... birds of the same feathers flock together). your son has 100million to buy ''okada'' and you the father no get half that amount to buy form. who is decieving who?? if e like let monkeys and baboons be socked in blood, someone is going back to daura.
SAWORISING
Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by okewumi: 11:14am On Feb 19, 2019
This is not the first time the man of God prophesy about Nigeria. He did not mention any political party but God's plan for Nigeria.
Please watch the link below about anger of God to purge the country.
If the message is true, it means the future of Nigeria is bright
Watch the link below from 2:40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK60Jw0OrZY
Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 11:50am On Feb 19, 2019
Caseless:
This is not " ilmul-gaib " , it's prediction. Ilmul gaib is the knowledge of the unknown , this is reserved for Allah alone. Even kids know that Buhari will defeat atiku. What's hidden here?

cut-d-crap
the-future-is-hidden(goeb)
so,
predicting-the-future-is-a-sin
don't-ruin-ur-relationship-with-Allah(SWT)because-of-politics.

wa-iyakumul-zono-fainazona-akdhabul-hadiithan
"it's-all-up2-u-on-guessing-becos-''it''(guessing)mostly-is-a-plainly-untrue.

Wamaan-yatadhakaru-illa-ulul-albabi.
None-ponder-over-my-msg-except-the-Knowledgeables
Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by petra1(m): 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
The video didnt say such thing . He only prayed for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by onizsure: 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
eneojoedu:
leave the man jor, let him come and go round Nigeria, interact with the masses, enter benue, Jos, Kaduna etc ask about herdsmen. he will start atikulating obidiently. if you are claiming integrity and atiku financially supported your election in 2015, you endorsed gandollar. tinubu, oshiomole, amaechi are championing your re election,(show me your friends and I will tell you who you are.... birds of the same feathers flock together). your son has 100million to buy ''okada'' and you the father no get half that amount to buy form. who is decieving who?? if e like let monkeys and baboons be socked in blood, someone is going back to daura.

Mumu! Is Buhari the only parent of his son? Go and make enquiries, Aisha the boy's mother is not from a wretched family like ur own. Even if Buhari can not afford to buy power bike for his son, his mother can afford to buy it for him. Are u the one leading the road to daura? Abeg park well jor.
Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 19, 2019
I watched the clip from beginning to end. He didn't mention PMB, APC or PDP.

Stop politicizing posts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Dunamis Church Constructed Dual Carriageway In Mararaba – Dr. Paul Enenche / Amazing Ancient Ethiopian Churches Carved Out Of Rocks (photos) / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.