Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri (49087 Views)

Court Discharges Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku’s Lawyer Over Alleged $2m Fraud / EFCC Arraigns Abdullahi Babalele, Uyiekpen Osagie-Giwa Over Money Laundering / EFCC Arrests Uyi Giwa-Osagie & Babalele Abdullah, Atiku's Laywer, In-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by ChiefVolt007: 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
Caseless:
APC just de make my belle de sweet me today.PDP must receive it hot hot.
e be like say you don forget your drugs for inside moluwe.I can seedat u are not orrit
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by Ajuma002(f): 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
Pastor reno I don tire for your talk talk,wait make I call EFCC to confirm ur story.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by surevik(f): 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
Can anyone please tell me one APC member that is been cheesed by EFCC?
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by Abeyjide: 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
ruffhandu:
Let's hear from EFCC
kudos to you. I don't know how people react to news they are not sure is true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by SarkinYarki: 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Shameless wailing Zombie, you have changed to another moniker already...

Go and snatch ballot boxes and papers at the risk of your life

Me and you who lacks shame , you have sold your dignity for pittance
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by Abeyjide: 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2019
lies from pit of hell.
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by Kingehi: 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2019
Why is Reno crying more than the bereaved?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by Effiongdbest: 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Please,make sure you snatch a ballot box this weekend... I beg you

Hehehehe spokesman of the tyrant bloodsucking Buhari. Snatching ballot box is not the only way APC can rig elections, if you like use reverse psychology that won't work on us, our eyes are on you, anything you do don't just TRY to rig this election cos you will be shocked at what you'd get if you dare..

PDP all the way.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by BigBashiru: 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
I will vote Sowore anyday. Africa Action Congress (AAC) is not the party of thieves, assassins and killers like PDP and APC.

A vote for Columbia University (New York, USA) and UNILAG schooled Sowore is a vote for:
- N100,000 minimum wage for civil servants - I know hardship and poverty has brainwashed you into believing it isn't possible but I've personally done the maths with the federal budget and it's possible.

- Health cards - no more doctors asking you to bring millions before getting treated for emergency like accident. Each state will have Health card as part of restructuring.

- Proper civil service and governance.

Whether or not you vote Sowore change is inevitable because even as a party we will start mobilizing national development even if we are not in power.

#Takeitback #nogoingback #Sowore2019

1 Like

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by jrusky(m): 11:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
But what is the meaning of all these? Why arresting the lawyer now for goodness sake?

But can't Buhari for once just act like a man? Can't he just let sleeping dog lay in peace? Can't Buhari just in his miserable life act like a normal human?

What is Atiku lawyer business with EFCC? How long will Buhari go these way? Did Buhari need all these at all?

I'm sure Buhari will say he is not aware of this and his fellow jihadist Nairaland followers will defend EFCC and Buhari on this. It's a shame with all these mess Buhari is creating if he mistakenly lost power Buhari will be skin alive the nemesis and revenge will be so brutal on him.
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by Hotfreeze: 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Forget that steal ballot box antics you people have come up with, you think we don't know you have already planned how to right the election systematically, crying carry ballot box as if you can win free and fair won't work on us. Your President is first of all a tyrant and he must go to ICC and from there end up in jail, whatever you are saying is useless to us.

Not only ICC, it is RCC

You sit in a beer parlour and be talking nonsense because you're unenlightened and fed with lies by your dumb elders.

I repeat, steal ballot boxes and I'll gladly eat Rice at your burial.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by donprinyo(m): 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
Buhari from inception has blatantly divided the country. Handicapped regions base on ethnicity and religion. Also, without any regards for federal character handicapped many region based on ethnicity and religion. Now judiciary is from de North, security heads from de North. As of now, my family and I are living dis country cos dere is no tangible future as long as de status quo still remains.
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by zealadjay(m): 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
Now that you hav paste dis gullible news, nd I hav reply, what next
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by livelymatilda22: 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Me and you who lacks shame , you have sold your dignity for pittance
Shameless old evil lying hypocritical wailing zombie..You lack sleep due to your evil mind... That is why you are always here jumping from one thread to another spewing trash and bitterness..

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by damade16(m): 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
Believe Reno Omo-Ole at your own peril...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by Bennycollins: 11:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
What you are saying his oga set a good precedence? SMH.
RoyalUc:
As for the arrest of Atiku's lawyer, I don't have any thing to say since I don't have details. But concerning election postponement, INEC under your Oga also postponed elections na.
Was that also the implementation of your #CoupAgainstNigeria?
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by martineverest(m): 11:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
how come no major newspaper is carrying this news,except Reno?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by Andyblaze: 11:21pm On Feb 18, 2019
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by donprinyo(m): 11:21pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Not only ICC, it is RCC

You sit in a beer parlour and be talking nonsense because you're unenlightened and fed with lies by your dumb elders.

I don't blame you. U and ur president has no regards for human life. Savages. After being brainwashed in de mosque, no more regards for human being.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by Effiongdbest: 11:22pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Not only ICC, it is RCC

You can call it Ashawo joint not only beer palour, but when it happens and he is summoned I want you to resist for him, OK Buhari slave?. You think ICC is Nigeria's Supreme Court he can impose Chief Judge on anyhow. Young man when it happens that he is summoned to appear before it you can block him from going to Hague OK if your papa born you well. Meanwhile APC should dare rig this election let's see, all your noise about ballot box can't make us lose our focus on APC thieves. We are watching, any attempt by the APC to rig this election will be jammed with equal resistance.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by iswallker(m): 11:22pm On Feb 18, 2019
Corrinthians:
Yeah. The fool again. I guess he's recovered from the pounding he received from Nigerians yesterday. Now it's back to the trenches of divisive conspiracy theories. Election was postponed because they wanted to arrest Atiakus lawyer!! Isnt that the dumbest thing you've ever heard folks!

Dogara says Buhari plans to remove Mahmoud. Reno the foolish thing says Mahmoud works for APC.

May our enemies constantly remain in a state of confusion as typified by PDP of today, amen.

Arrest them and cripple them on the eve of election...

Not that dumb if you ask... undecided
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by taiyeayodeji: 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
i agree with you,you see the opposition in nigeria are always out to make administration of the wining party miserable.i was speaking to a pdp supporter today and he told me that pdp have been trailing buhari since begining of his government,thry intentional sent some members of their party to decamp to a pc to destroy the party and then leave at dying minute,you see all the sabotage in this regime is done by opposition.why is it that it's only pdp that releases videos every week of leaked tape and what is the aim of it,is it they don't have better ways of convincing the people to vote them in.i believe if Atiku enters,he will face the same thing buhari is facing.apc and pdp are all same people

MyVILLAGEpeople:
Smh
These crooks ( But APC or PDP) are just playing Ludo with the Nigeria Masses. Even Atiku won't be able to do much if he eventually becomes president. The same promises every four years. We need revolution not all these empty promises by failed crooks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by BENEAMATA: 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
so , people who employ 150 SANS to frustrate judicial procedures if you as much as question how they spend their lumch money now have one lawyer ? Oh , so now the barrister represent atiku alone and no one else ? And if he has run foul of the law he should not be brought in for questioning / prosecution ? People should stop heating up the polity .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by donprinyo(m): 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Shameless old evil lying hypocritical wailing zombie..You lack sleep due to your evil mind... That is why you are always here jumping from one thread to another spewing trash and bitterness..

Imam don brainwash u people plenty. Open ur eyes, no future for ur family and generation if u continue like dis. Law and order must be obeyed
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by Hotfreeze: 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
donprinyo:

I don't blame you. U and ur president has no regards for human life. Savages. After being brainwashed in de mosque, no more regards for human being.

Who is this dumb thing. Useless thief, you'll die in prison.

My own is that you should go and steal ballot boxes as usual.

I would be FTC to type RIP for you on Nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by SarkinYarki: 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
livelymatilda22:

says someone who work for the devil called Buhari ..SMH ..Lord have mercy on you pikin
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by Okoroawusa: 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
martineverest:
how come no major newspaper is carrying this news,except Reno?
Reno is a major newspaper n he has sister major newspaper called FFK n a radio station called Fayose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by Nature8(m): 11:24pm On Feb 18, 2019
Gossipninja:
Reno Omokri, former aide to Goodluck Jonathan, have raised an alarm over the alleged arrest of Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, who is a Lawyer of the PDP Presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar.

According to.Reno Omokri, the arrest was made today with the aid of 25 heavily armed policemen.

Read his post below;

The @officialEFCC today arrested @atiku’s lawyer, Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie with 25 heavily armed policemen. Is this why they postponed the election and implemented their #CoupAgainstNigeria? Their plan is to go after those around Atiku to see if they can cripple him before Saturday.

The @officialEFCC should tell Nigerians why they have arrested @Atiku’s lawyer? What is his crime? Who is next? Is it Atiku’s wives or his children? Is Atiku now public enemy? Is that why @MBuhari instigated the election postponement #CoupAgainstNigeria? Why is PMB so desperate?

Details later....

See more:https://zenithnaija.com/efcc-have-arrested-atikus-lawyer-reno-omokri/

Hmm
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by erico2k2(m): 11:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
RoyalUc:
As for the arrest of Atiku's lawyer, I don't have any thing to say since I don't have details. But concerning election postponement, INEC under your Oga also postponed elections na.
Was that also the implementation of your #CoupAgainstNigeria?
sometimes it is good to reason with our heads, how much time did the last FG give b4 the postponement?
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by nothingspoil70: 11:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
This Rhyno should be given a Deji Adeyanjus treatment just to format that his dull brain
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
I hope this isnt a false alarm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) / Ademola Adeleke Licking His Lips At An Event (Photo) / Women Protest Nude, Attack Army For Searching Mysterious Pond In Plateau Communi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.