Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri (49093 Views)

Court Discharges Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku’s Lawyer Over Alleged $2m Fraud / EFCC Arraigns Abdullahi Babalele, Uyiekpen Osagie-Giwa Over Money Laundering / EFCC Arrests Uyi Giwa-Osagie & Babalele Abdullah, Atiku's Laywer, In-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by donprinyo(m): 11:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
taiyeayodeji:
i agree with you,you see the opposition in nigeria are always out to make administration of the wining party miserable.i was speaking to a pdp supporter today and he told me that pdp have been trailing buhari since begining of his government,thry intentional sent some members of their party to decamp to a pc to destroy the party and then leave at dying minute,you see all the sabotage in this regime is done by opposition.why is it that it's only pdp that releases videos every week of leaked tape and what is the aim of it,is it they don't have better ways of convincing the people to vote them in.i believe if Atiku enters,he will face the same thing buhari is facing.apc and pdp are all same people

Rubbish! As long as buhari has failed he must be kicked out. Let try Atiku, if he fails too, we gonna do same to him. Buhari has nothing to offer Nigeria in dis modern age. He should go and rest. Can u imagine advising police to shoot at site without following due process. This is very primitive.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by Hotfreeze: 11:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
[s]
Effiongdbest:

You can call it Ashawo joint not only beer palour, but when it happens and he is summoned I want you to resist for him OK Buhari slave?. You think ICC is Nigeria's Supreme Court he can impose Chief Judge anyhow. Young man when it happens that he is summoned to appear before it you can block him from going to Hages OK if your papa born you well. Meanwhile APC should dare rig this election let's see, all your noise about ballot box can't make us lose our focus on APC thieves. We are watching, any attempt by the APC to rig this election will be jammed with equal resistance.
[/s]

Lmaooooo
The guy said it is 'Hages'

You're an ipob fool. Your stupidity can only be caused by akpu. All the useless petitions you've written to the ICC over Buhari, what came out of it?

Omar Bashir of Sudan rubbished ICC, what came out of it? I'm sure you haven't heard of that name since you're an illiterate.

Let me tell you, you dumb illiterate. Buhari would win this election and if you try to rig, RIP in advance.

Hages ko, Huggies ni.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by RoyalUc(m): 11:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
Bennycollins:
What you are saying his oga set a good precedence? SMH.

I'm not sure if the precedence was good or bad.

My concern for now is; when it was done then, was it a #CoupAgainstNigeria?

For Reno to condemn it now means he ought to have condemned it then

1 Like

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by Antoeni(m): 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
It’s in Order
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by PointZerom: 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
OmoManU:
Meanwhile

Can you tell me the actual amount given to Osibanjo for TraderMoni and how much has he given out to people?

If he comes out tomorrow and said that he has spent over #10bil.on TraderMoni what will you use to counter him?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by donprinyo(m): 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Who is this dumb thing. Useless thief, you'll die in prison.

My own is that you should go and steal ballot boxes as usual.

I would be FTC to type RIP for you on Nairaland.
No future for u. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by strongdonald: 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
Caseless:
APC just de make my belle de sweet me today.PDP must receive it hot hot.
dat is how ur family will get it hot hot

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by anonymous1759(m): 11:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Buhari is not a democrat but a demon

Have heard the other side of the story People like Reno won't have much attention in developed countries. Because they spend time of look into any stories given to them but In Nigeria we use smart phone but not smart enough to verify stories before jumping into conclusion that's why fake news is Rampant. I know you're already driven by hate for the APC. Even if atiku's lawyer confess to any crime you'll still blame EFCC it's a pity. sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 11:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
ChiefVolt007:
The Egyptians we see today. We shall see more.. Wait patiently!

For there will be a manifestation!

A confirmation of his word!

Brace yourselves!

Come 23rd, there shall be a new dawn

#IAMATIKULATED
Last time I checked ancient prophets dont use the word "might" how do we get to the stage sef undecided and it looks edited else leave the link to the page. WHO is deceiving WHO? undecided
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by Hotfreeze: 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
donprinyo:

Rubbish! As long as buhari has failed he must be kicked out. Let try Atiku, if he fails too, we gonna do same to him. Buhari has nothing to offer Nigeria in dis modern age. He should go and rest. Can u imagine advising police to shoot at site without following due process. This is very primitive.

Go and ask Igbos in Aba to explain better to you. They fully understand what Buhari means.

Steal ballot boxes and you'll be killed like a dog.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by strongdonald: 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
RoyalUc:
As for the arrest of Atiku's lawyer, I don't have any thing to say since I don't have details. But concerning election postponement, INEC under your Oga also postponed elections na.
Was that also the implementation of your #CoupAgainstNigeria?
big mugu under gej postponement of election they was heavy crisis in d north so dat was call for get sense
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
taiyeayodeji:
i agree with you,you see the opposition in nigeria are always out to make administration of the wining party miserable.i was speaking to a pdp supporter today and he told me that pdp have been trailing buhari since begining of his government,thry intentional sent some members of their party to decamp to a pc to destroy the party and then leave at dying minute,you see all the sabotage in this regime is done by opposition.why is it that it's only pdp that releases videos every week of leaked tape and what is the aim of it,is it they don't have better ways of convincing the people to vote them in.i believe if Atiku enters,he will face the same thing buhari is facing.apc and pdp are all same people

exactly Sir.. All for their own selfish gains. nothing for the Nigerian masses at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by donprinyo(m): 11:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hotfreeze:
[s][/s]

Lmaooooo
The guy said it is 'Hages'

You're an ipob fool. Your stupidity can only be caused by akpu. All the useless petitions you've written to the ICC over Buhari, what came out of it?

Omar Bashir of Sudan rubbished ICC, what came out of it? I'm sure you haven't heard of that name since you're an illiterate.

Let me tell you, you dumb illiterate. Buhari would win this election and if you try to rig, RIP in advance.

Hages ko, Huggies ni.

I blame ur Imam, Friday brainwash agent still de active. Continue.
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by Hotfreeze: 11:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
donprinyo:

No future for u. Simple.

See this thing with a bleak past and no future.

Ballot box thief. Ply your trade on Saturday na make Mopol use you learn how to shoot rifle.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by RoyalUc(m): 11:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
erico2k2:

sometimes it is good to reason with our heads, how much time did the last FG give b4 the postponement?

What exactly are you trying to get at?

Is it that it was not a #CoupAgainstNigeria then but now is?

Or

The the time lag between the two postponements makes it a #CoupAgainstNigeria?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by donprinyo(m): 11:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Go and ask Igbos in Aba to explain better to you. They fully understand what Buhari means.

Steal ballot boxes and you'll be killed like a dog.
Imam don wash ur brain with hypo. What u sow, u must reap
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by Hotfreeze: 11:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
donprinyo:

I blame ur Imam, Friday brainwash agent still de active. Continue.

Illiterate.

Be typing nonsense online but you'll be hiding under bed on Saturday.

PVC you no get.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by nelcliff(m): 11:35pm On Feb 18, 2019
Caseless:
APC just de make my belle de sweet me today.PDP must receive it hot hot.

Glad it your own belle that sweet you..

Mark my word Buhari will never be Our Next President irrespective of what happen.
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by donprinyo(m): 11:35pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hotfreeze:

See this thing with a bleak past and no future.

Ballot box thief. Ply your trade on Saturday na make Mopol use you learn how to shoot rifle.

De bullet go surely hit u dat day.
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by Hotfreeze: 11:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
donprinyo:

De bullet go surely hit u dat day.

I no dey tiff ballot box so bullet no fit hit me.

If you tiff ballot box, that would be your last illegal activity.

If you write fake results, na die be that for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 11:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
donprinyo:

Mr due process..Go to china and tell them they aint following due process. Guess the due process of the executive, judiciary and legislator we've been following since independence helped us get this far for good undecided
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by YakubuA: 11:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
With someone like you Atiku is already crippled
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by donprinyo(m): 11:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Illiterate.

Be typing nonsense online but you'll be hiding under bed on Saturday.

PVC you no get.

Imam use hypo wash ur brain. Don't worry he will do same another Friday.
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
i just tire for this country...why are we this miserable??....have this politicians not toyed with us enough?? whats the meaning of all these??...mehn, Bleep buhari, Bleep atiku and Bleep all these old retards that call themselves politicians, leave this country in peace for the youths.
God forbid..what ever you old fools do to us shall come back to your children and generation ten folds.
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by donprinyo(m): 11:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
HEFAIROHLUWA:
Mr due process..Go to china and tell them they aint following due process. Guess the due process of the executive, judiciary and legislator we've been following since independence helped us get this far for good undecided

Don't worry, u will see de difference. Na ur people go still complain pass. As for my people de can do wonders without ur jagajaga government.
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by Charly68: 11:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
Believe this man at your own risk . Even if they arrested Atiku's lawyer,let him go and face Efcc and sort out himself,Buhari:s lawyer or Osinbajo's lawyer can also be arrested.. Nothing spoil
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by Hotfreeze: 11:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
donprinyo:

Imam use hypo wash ur brain. Don't worry he will do same another Friday.

At least it's better than dumb pigs following someone like Kanu.

National slaves
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by donprinyo(m): 11:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
PropaMan:
i just tire for this country...why are we this miserable??....have this politicians not toyed with us enough?? whats the meaning of all these??...mehn, Bleep buhari, Bleep atiku and Bleep all these old retards that call themselves politicians, leave this country in peace for the youths.
God forbid..what ever you old fools do to us shall come back to your children and generation ten folds.
My broda, join anyone wey beta pass dis Bubu own. Anything dat can remove him is a better choice.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by JubiOmeiza(m): 11:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
Let's take the fight to them... Oafs. Thunder faya PDP
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by donprinyo(m): 11:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hotfreeze:

At least it's better than dumb pigs following someone like Kanu.

National slaves
Hatred go kill u. Continue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option / Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) / President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.