Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri (49088 Views)

Court Discharges Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku’s Lawyer Over Alleged $2m Fraud / EFCC Arraigns Abdullahi Babalele, Uyiekpen Osagie-Giwa Over Money Laundering / EFCC Arrests Uyi Giwa-Osagie & Babalele Abdullah, Atiku's Laywer, In-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by omoagbeke(m): 11:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Smh
These crooks ( But APC or PDP) are just playing Ludo with the Nigeria Masses. Even Atiku won't be able to do much if he eventually becomes president. The same promises every four years. We need revolution not all these empty promises by failed crooks.
I like this post & I wanted to follow you but changed my mind when I saw your moniker because you might decide to follow me back

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by RoyalUc(m): 11:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
strongdonald:
big mugu under gej postponement of election they was heavy crisis in d north so dat was call for get sense

That was INEC's reason then (which many of us condemned) and now, same INEC gave another reason (which is not acceptable by most of us again) but my question still stands; was it a #CoupAgainstNigeria then?

BTW, are you aware that some INEC offices were burnt down with the materials for the elections?
In Rivers, INEC could not take delivery of sensitive materials from CBN because of apc's protest and some other challenges
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by Chukwurah003: 11:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
PDP is full of criminals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by donprinyo(m): 11:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
Charly68:
Believe this man at your own risk . Even if they arrested Atiku's lawyer,let him go and face Efcc and sort out himself,Buhari:s lawyer or Osinbajo's lawyer can also be arrested.. Nothing spoil
Nothing spoil, savages. Injustice to one is injustice to all. Take note.
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by Effiongdbest: 11:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hotfreeze:
[s][/s]

Lmaooooo
The guy said it is 'Hages'

You're an ipob fool. Your stupidity can only be caused by akpu. All the useless petitions you've written to the ICC over Buhari, what came out of it?

Omar Bashir of Sudan rubbished ICC, what came out of it? I'm sure you haven't heard of that name since you're an illiterate.

Let me tell you, you dumb illiterate. Buhari would win this election and if you try to rig, RIP in advance.

Hages ko, Huggies ni.

It was a typo issue, it happens when your device is not familiar with the word, illiterate! grin

Lol its no longer Beer parlour it's now IPOB. One thing is certain Buhari is heading to ICC in Hague, i want you to physically stop him from going there as a loyal slave, or tell your master to rubbish them too, your Afonja body go tell you that day grin grin
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by donprinyo(m): 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2019
Chukwurah003:
APC is full of Saint. Keep on deceiving urself as usual.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2019
donprinyo:

Don't worry, u will see de difference. Na ur people go still complain pass. As for my people de can do wonders without ur jagajaga government.
Nigeria can thrive if we the citizens vote in the right /better people without sentiments...Obi shouldnt have sided with Atiku...Atiku of all people..Atikudsnake/pretender
tongue
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by Hotfreeze: 11:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
donprinyo:

Hatred go kill u. Continue

The way hatred killed those foolish Biafrans who fought those feeding them.
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by Hotfreeze: 11:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
[s]
Effiongdbest:

It was a typo issue, it happens when your device is not familiar with the word, illiterate! grin

Lol its no longer Beer parlour it's now IPOB. One thing is certain Buhari is heading to ICC in Hague, i want you to physically stop him from going there as a loyal slave, or tell your master to rubbish them too, your Afonja body go tell you that day grin grin
[/s]

They would shoot your daddy if he steals ballot box on Saturday. It would be on his scrotum and nothing would happen.

You worthless pigs with zero knowledge of how international politics work.

All the letters you daft Igbos wrote to Ecowas court and ICC, what happened?

Or you wrote the letters to ICC in Igbo? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by oderinlewo(m): 11:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
Corrinthians:
Yeah. The fool again. I guess he's recovered from the pounding he received from Nigerians yesterday. Now it's back to the trenches of divisive conspiracy theories. Election was postponed because they wanted to arrest Atiakus lawyer!! Isnt that the dumbest thing you've ever heard folks!

Dogara says Buhari plans to remove Mahmoud. Reno the foolish thing says Mahmoud works for APC.

May our enemies constantly remain in a state of confusion as typified by PDP of today, amen.
Gbenu sohun jare
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
omoagbeke:
I like this post & I wanted to follow you but changed my mind when I saw your moniker because you might decide to follow me back

hahahaha
Funny you.
This really cracked me up though.
Thanks anyways.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by donprinyo(m): 11:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hotfreeze:

The way hatred killed those foolish Biafrans who fought those feeding them.
Hahaha, for ur mind. Come to my place nah we de feed ur people here. Ur people are like parasites, leeching on every host de find.
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by IYANGBALI: 11:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hmmmmmmmm

Our girls will be forming because of ordinary two breasts, they forgot that dogs have eight.
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by Hotfreeze: 11:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
donprinyo:

Hahaha, for ur mind. Come to my place nah we de feed ur people here. Ur people are like parasites, leeching on every host de find.

Feed wetin?

When the refused supplying food to your fathers, why did they die of kwashiokor and starvation?

Till today, una get k-leg. Inherited malnutrition
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by donprinyo(m): 11:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
IYANGBALI:
Hmmmmmmmm

Our girls will be forming because of ordinary two breasts, they forgot that dogs have eight.
Go suck am nah.
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by donprinyo(m): 11:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Feed wetin?

When the refused supplying food to your fathers, why did they die of kwashiokor and starvation?

Till today, una get k-leg.

Hahahaha, ur papa wey do am, where is he today?
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
pathetic filth!
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by Hotfreeze: 11:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
donprinyo:

Hahahaha, ur papa wey do am, where is he today?

He gave your father quit notice last 2 years and all your elders came begging.

You think they call you people slaves for nothing?
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by Chukwurah003: 11:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Atiku is not a democrat but a demonic thief
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by Indispensable85(m): 11:55pm On Feb 18, 2019
This liar is here again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by jaxxy(m): 11:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
Caseless:
APC just de make my belle de sweet me today.PDP must receive it hot hot.

When u do things right u have peace and confidence bt when u do it wrong ur own day will come. U will get it hot hot 2.
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by donprinyo(m): 11:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hotfreeze:

He gave your father quit notice last 2 years and all your elders came begging.

You think they call you people slaves for nothing?
My gateman na ur people, my shoe maker na ur person, my yam ur papa de beg me make I buy, my dirts and rubbish ur people de rush am. So tell me who be de slave?
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by mistyebby(f): 11:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
daddytime:
Wetin lawyer do again...make these attack dogs get civilized and be professional for once in their lives na haba..

Have they forgotten the international observers are still around and watching these their animalistic display with keen interest and as first hand witnesses?

If this is true, then these people are shameless. Aren't they tired of witch hunting?
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by Kokaine(m): 12:02am On Feb 19, 2019
Corrinthians:
Yeah. The fool again. I guess he's recovered from the pounding he received from Nigerians yesterday. Now it's back to the trenches of divisive conspiracy theories. Election was postponed because they wanted to arrest Atiakus lawyer!! Isnt that the dumbest thing you've ever heard folks!

Dogara says Buhari plans to remove Mahmoud. Reno the foolish thing says Mahmoud works for APC.

May our enemies constantly remain in a state of confusion as typified by PDP of today, amen.
my surprise is not even in the stupidity of his assertion, I am worried that a good number of Nigerian youths see sense in what he says. Trust me, if we go any lower than this as a nation filled with educated illiterates, we will find crude oil.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by donprinyo(m): 12:03am On Feb 19, 2019
Kokaine:
my surprise is not even in the stupidity of his assertion, I am worried that a good number of Nigerian youths see sense in what he says. Trust me, if we go any lower than this as a nation filled with educated illiterates, we will find crude oil.
What if dis news is true?
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by coolwater11: 12:06am On Feb 19, 2019
See Lies....Where would he get 2 million dollars from in cash? This is fake news

Chukwurah003:
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by Yusman316(m): 12:06am On Feb 19, 2019
Some Nigerians are seriously brain dead. They live in Nigeria, yet flood the twitter page of someone living outside Nigeria to get info of what is happening in Nigeria
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by mistyebby(f): 12:07am On Feb 19, 2019
OmoManU:
Meanwhile

In essence, Obj is saying Atiku did all the work and for that Atiku deserves to be a ruler( President).
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by Joyrise: 12:07am On Feb 19, 2019
AroleOduduwa:

Reno, I wish your madness can be stronger than this. You did not see your party thugs writing results and snatching boxes. Saturday shall be full of your corpses.
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by Hotfreeze: 12:08am On Feb 19, 2019
donprinyo:

My gateman na ur people, my shoe maker na ur person, my yam ur papa de beg me make I buy, my dirts and rubbish ur people de rush am. So tell me who be de slave?

Your papa wey dey beg for water NYA MIRI na him be slave. grin
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by dokie: 12:09am On Feb 19, 2019
Naughtysite:
APC and their stupidity.

Why decent Nigerians have deserted the party.

Signed, Sealed and Delivered.

How true is that post.

People can backdate their posts on facebook you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Licking His Lips At An Event (Photo) / Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) / Women Protest Nude, Attack Army For Searching Mysterious Pond In Plateau Communi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.