Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri (49096 Views)

Court Discharges Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku’s Lawyer Over Alleged $2m Fraud / EFCC Arraigns Abdullahi Babalele, Uyiekpen Osagie-Giwa Over Money Laundering / EFCC Arrests Uyi Giwa-Osagie & Babalele Abdullah, Atiku's Laywer, In-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by mistyebby(f): 12:09am On Feb 19, 2019
RoyalUc:

Really!?

Alright, tell me which manner and way you would have preferred.

Are you actually asking such a question?
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by mistyebby(f): 12:11am On Feb 19, 2019
PointZerom:

Can you tell me the actual amount given to Osibanjo for TraderMoni and how much has he given out to people?

If he comes out tomorrow and said that he has spent over #10bil.on TraderMoni what will you use to counter him?

Don't mind the Zombie
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by RoyalUc(m): 12:12am On Feb 19, 2019
mistyebby:

Are you actually asking such a question?

Bro., I may not be as intelligent as you are, help me with your opinion
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 19, 2019
jrusky:
But what is the meaning of all these? Why arresting the lawyer now for goodness sake?

But can't Buhari for once just act like a man? Can't he just let sleeping dog lay in peace? Can't Buhari just in his miserable life act like a normal human?

What is Atiku lawyer business with EFCC? How long will Buhari go these way? Did Buhari need all these at all?

I'm sure Buhari will say he is not aware of this and his fellow jihadist Nairaland followers will defend EFCC and Buhari on this. It's a shame with all these mess Buhari is creating if he mistakenly lost power Buhari will be skin alive the nemesis and revenge will be so brutal on him.

What was Onnoghens business with CCT?
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by donprinyo(m): 12:14am On Feb 19, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Your papa wey dey beg for water NYA MIRI na him be slave. grin
Old news, currently dis is what ur people has been reduced to. Cos of brainwashing from Imams and ur elders. No knowledge of civilised and modern way of behavior. Nothing to offer apart from manual labor. Diz breeds envy and hatred to ur fellow human being. Suffering and smiling. U need to see de light and stop lying to ur soul.
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 19, 2019
PointZerom:

Can you tell me the actual amount given to Osibanjo for TraderMoni and how much has he given out to people?

If he comes out tomorrow and said that he has spent over #10bil.on TraderMoni what will you use to counter him?

Tradermoni is earmarked in our budget and was approved by NASS.

The money passes through BOI (bank of industry) and is not warehoused by Osinbajo you this weyrey.

He is simply involved in creating awareness for it and adding import as a key figure in this government.

The BOI already released how much has been spent and how much has been paid back just 2 weeks ago.

Get updated

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by deomelo: 12:20am On Feb 19, 2019
PointZerom:

1. The VP is not handing out money and he's not in charge of any money.

2. The Bank of Industry is in charge of Tradermoni, people apply through and are given loans via the BOI.

ipob mentality is always ignorant, absurd and upside down mentality
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by deomelo: 12:22am On Feb 19, 2019
@ Topic, until confirmed by the EFCC, the twitter nuisance and habitual liar is lying as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by donprinyo(m): 12:23am On Feb 19, 2019
deomelo:

1. The VP is not handing out money and he's not in charge of any money.

2. The Bank of Industry is in charge of Tradermoni, people apply through and are given loans via the BOI.

ipob mentality is always ignorant, absurd and upside down mentality

U reap what u sow. Election period u start issuing people 10k. Poor people mentality
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 19, 2019
Effiongdbest:
Nigerians have looked back these 4 years and what we have seen is only total darkness and misery. Life has been so miserable within just 4 years of only one man Buhari, is it the herdsmen killings, bokoharam killings, disunity, nepotism, python dance on armless protesters, Shitte Muslims killings, Poverty capital of the world, what have we not seen within just 4 years of this man Buhari, what??.

Anyone thinking of voting Buhari again may all these calamity listed above follow your immediate family from generation to generation, non shall escape it till eternity. Amen

Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi all the way..

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by davillian(m): 12:25am On Feb 19, 2019
RoyalUc:
As for the arrest of Atiku's lawyer, I don't have any thing to say since I don't have details. But concerning election postponement, INEC under your Oga also postponed elections na.
Was that also the implementation of your #CoupAgainstNigeria?
Mr A postponed it days/weeks
Mr B postponed it few hrs before election.
Now ask your self who has brains ? MrA or MrB
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by Hotfreeze: 12:28am On Feb 19, 2019
donprinyo:

Old news, currently dis is what ur people has been reduced to. Cos of brainwashing from Imams and ur elders. No knowledge of civilised and modern way of behavior. Nothing to offer apart from manual labor. Diz breeds envy and hatred to ur fellow human being. Suffering and smiling. U need to see de light and stop lying to ur soul.

Nyamiri, your opinions are worthless.

You've been insulting others but now, enjoy your own medicine.
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by mistyebby(f): 12:29am On Feb 19, 2019
RoyalUc:

Bro., I may not be as intelligent as you are, help me with your opinion

If you don't want to see any wrong, what about the financial cost due to logistics back and forth What of the exposure? Did you hear observers concerns about printing new papers if we truly want free and fair elections?

All these could have been avoided if they had given at least one week not hours to election. Cmon
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by RoyalUc(m): 12:31am On Feb 19, 2019
davillian:

Mr A postponed it days/weeks
Mr B postponed it few hrs before election.
Now ask your self who has brains ? MrA or MrB

Why are we like this in this country?

Was the postponement of the elections then a #CoupAgainstNigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by davillian(m): 12:33am On Feb 19, 2019
RoyalUc:

Why are we like this in this country?

Was the postponement of the elections then a #CoupAgainstNigeria?

Go and answer my questions first before asking me anything.
You said gej postponed election too
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by RoyalUc(m): 12:35am On Feb 19, 2019
mistyebby:

If you don't want to see any wrong, what about the financial cost due to logistics back and forth What of the exposure? Did you hear observers concerns about printing new papers if we truly want free and fair elections?

All these could have been avoided if they had given at least one week not hours to election. Cmon

So your challenge is with the time and not the postponement?

OK, was that was Reno meant when he said the postponement of the elections was a #CoupAgainstNigeria?
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by BluntBoy(m): 12:35am On Feb 19, 2019
surevik:
Can anyone please tell me one APC member that is been cheesed by EFCC?

Jolly Nyame

Joshua Dariye

Orji Kalu

Dino Melaye and Saraki before they ran back to PDP.

One APC chieftain from Kogi state got 70 years prison sentence. His name is hard to spell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by zomoears(m): 12:38am On Feb 19, 2019
RoyalUc:
As for the arrest of Atiku's lawyer, I don't have any thing to say since I don't have details. But concerning election postponement, INEC under your Oga also postponed elections na.

Nigerians mobilised against Goodluck for doing so many things wrong, including postponing elections.

Ditto Nigerians are mobilising against PMB now because he has done so many things wrong!

If Goodluck is your standard, we have already rejected that standard before and we will reject it again.

4 years tenure for every President until we get the right one. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by TruthinAction: 12:40am On Feb 19, 2019
RoyalUc:

Really!?

Alright, tell me which manner and way you would have preferred.

At least 48 hrs notice. In planning, you have to make room for contingencies when they happen. You don't expect things to always work out as planned. So, there should always be plan B and plan C in case it did not go the way it was planned. But the result we are getting reveals that they are not good planner.
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by ptokaref: 12:45am On Feb 19, 2019
You people should continue to support Omokri's statements o. Shey una hear? Kontinuu.

If you feel he's letting una know this because he love una. Just kontinuu. Dem dey call some of una thieves, una still dey dance with goat pikin for una hand.

Una no see wetin he wear for hin profile picture? Google countries for where he dey snow for this world. Pick any of them. For that same Google, put the name of the country with wold like road, electricity, tap water make una even check photos.

Reno don reach those countries, enjoy life, con come here dey tell una say dem wan cripple wan THIEF from one party wey dey there for 16 years wey dem no fit do all those things wey dem dey see for those countries wey dem dey carry una akara money go. Who dem dey cripple before if no be thief?

Just kontinuu to dey romance Reno. Na love of una life. Kontinuu.
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by Moukandjo: 12:45am On Feb 19, 2019
Effiongdbest:
Nigerians have looked back these 4 years and what we have seen is only total darkness and misery. Life has been so miserable within just 4 years of only one man Buhari, is it the herdsmen killings, bokoharam killings, disunity, nepotism, python dance on armless protesters, Shitte Muslims killings, Poverty capital of the world, what have we not seen within just 4 years of this man Buhari, what??.

Anyone thinking of voting Buhari again may all these calamity listed above follow your immediate family from generation to generation, non shall escape it till eternity. Amen

Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi all the way..
Do you need me to list just a few of the numerous evils that happened under the PDP & Atiku & wish it on you, your immediate family & your entire generation? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by deomelo: 12:46am On Feb 19, 2019
donprinyo:

U reap what u sow. Election period u start issuing people 10k. Poor people mentality

What's this ignorant nonsense got to do with ipob lies that the VP is dishing out money?

1. I know you are your looting and stealing PDP uncles don't share Nigerian's money with Nigerians, they prefer to loot and send every kobo into their bank accounts.

2. Returned Abacha loot under GEJ was looted and shared via DASUKI/ATM and instead of poor Nigerians, clowns like Fayose, FFK and other looters end up with the money.

The money belongs to Nigerians, not to your looting and stealing PDP uncles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by BluntBoy(m): 12:48am On Feb 19, 2019
mistyebby:

If this is true, then these people are shameless. Aren't they tired of witch hunting?

Witch hunting?

Dariye decamped to APC during his trials, but he still got jailed.

Same with Jolly Nyame.

Orji Uzor Kalu regards himself as an ardent lover of Buhari but his trial has not been called off.

Mohammed Dakingari of Kogi APC got 70 years for corruption.

While in APC, Dino and Saraki were under investigations. They have returned to PDP striving to put Atiku in power for their own protection.

Educate yourself. Don't let anyone feed you with lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by mistyebby(f): 12:50am On Feb 19, 2019
RoyalUc:

So your challenge is with the time and not the postponement?

OK, was that was Reno meant when he said the postponement of the elections was a #CoupAgainstNigeria?

You are digressing, go back to Truthinaction's post that's where I interfered

Reno's coup against Nigeria I'm sure has to do with all the witch hunting from this one-sided govt. Although I'm not a fan , but I'm human a rational one, not a Zombie so I understand him sometimes.
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by RoyalUc(m): 12:50am On Feb 19, 2019
TruthinAction:

At least 48 hrs notice. In planning, you have to make room for contingencies when they happen. You don't expect things to always work out as planned. So, there should always be plan B and plan C in case it did not go the way it was planned. But the result we are getting reveals that they are not good planner.

Agreed!

So since they are not good planners, should we conclude that INEC's 'poor planning' is a #CoupAgainstNigeria?

BTW, I don't intend holding briefs for INEC, but in my thinking, I would say they thought they could make it and really wanted to make it but came under uncontrollable constraints hence the postponement at such a time.
If they weren't confident of conducting the elections till then, they would have long called it off
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 19, 2019
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by Jowanson: 12:52am On Feb 19, 2019
RoyalUc:

Facts: it was not inec that postponed that election..it was a general consensus of all stake holders including the military that agreed to shift the election due to security reasons and it was done 6 weeks before the election day proper...please let us always do a due diligence of our facts before coming to a pubic space...thank u
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by 2sexycom(m): 12:58am On Feb 19, 2019
Caseless:
APC just de make my belle de sweet me today.PDP must receive it hot hot.
i pity u. by the time APC losses this election, do not cry when the table is turned.
Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by RoyalUc(m): 12:59am On Feb 19, 2019
mistyebby:

You are digressing, go back to Truthinaction's post that where I poked nosed from.

Reno's coup against Nigeria I'm sure has to do with all the witch hunting from this one-sided govt. Although I'm not a fan , but I'm human a rational one, not a Zombie so I understand him sometimes.

When you said I am digressing, from what or where exactly?

My initial comment that they all mentioned focused on the 'event' not the 'time,' but you people are trying to defend and justify Reno's claim that the recent postponement was a #CoupAgainstNigeria while the previous one wasn't simply because, according to you people, then they postponed the elections by weeks but this by hours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri by coolwater11: 1:02am On Feb 19, 2019
Tell Nigerians the source of funds

Gossipninja:
Reno Omokri, former aide to Goodluck Jonathan, have raised an alarm over the alleged arrest of Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, who is a Lawyer of the PDP Presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar.

According to.Reno Omokri, the arrest was made today with the aid of 25 heavily armed policemen.

Read his post below;

The @officialEFCC today arrested @atiku’s lawyer, Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie with 25 heavily armed policemen. Is this why they postponed the election and implemented their #CoupAgainstNigeria? Their plan is to go after those around Atiku to see if they can cripple him before Saturday.

The @officialEFCC should tell Nigerians why they have arrested @Atiku’s lawyer? What is his crime? Who is next? Is it Atiku’s wives or his children? Is Atiku now public enemy? Is that why @MBuhari instigated the election postponement #CoupAgainstNigeria? Why is PMB so desperate?

Details later....

See more:https://zenithnaija.com/efcc-have-arrested-atikus-lawyer-reno-omokri/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) / President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) / Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.