Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex (79464 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée / The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) / A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex by fxtrade6: 12:21pm On Feb 19, 2019
Breakingfamous:
See why some men don't really like the idea of their women having personal fitness trainer, due to the body contact that occurs during the training.

This is born out of jealousy.

Here is a video showing the moment a huge man saw his woman in action with her fitness personal training and it went all wrong.

The man was jealous of what the fitness trainer was doing to his woman and immediately rushed the trainer, pulled him off his woman and attacked him.

Who is to blame in this kind of situation? Didn't the man know what is obtainable during fitness training?

Watch the video HERE

Did the fitness trainer cross his boundary?

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/man-pushes-personal-fitness-trainer-off.html?m=1
am just laughing from north to south...
Re: Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex by grandstar(m): 12:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
Constantiney:

You can only see things like this emanating from Africans with their backward foam filled skull.
No human belongs to you, no one is a property, marriage is a verbal agreement created by humans, not a law.

slowpoke, even your kids does belong to you in a sane society as there are things you are not allowed to do to them, if your partner gets smashed, of course you can kill the smasher and die in jail too, lose lose situation heh? Meaning you've allowed your stupidity to end your life because of puzzy, something that can easily be replaced in a snap like Thanos.

Smh.

I shouldn't have used the word stupid. I will humbly admit that and apologize to all those who felt offended.

Anyway, fidelity has nothing to do with the backward African or moronic person but a quality that God expects from each and everyone and that is to be faithful to our spouses. Research as shown it builds stable and happy families while infidelity is a prime reason for broken homes.

I was even being liberal when I said if you want to sleep around, keep off the married.

Anyway, if you believe adultery is cool, to each his own. Wisdom is proven righteous by the results it produces.
Re: Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex by ACE1010: 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
kazyhm:
Why is he naked ? Is that how he usually off clothe and train people ?

The man (Husband) was played. Simple

I will do exactly same.... infact I will give him a brogue kick!! Must he be wearing pants??

Re: Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex by RealityShot: 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2019
Georgekyrian:
[right][/right]I’m sorry but I must make sure the guy head got porous instantly before I leave the scene with my wife who must convince me that she never have affair with him before I can forgive her embarassed
Nonsense!!!
forgive woman and she will do worse one!
Re: Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex by doggedfighter(f): 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
grandstar:
Only a stupid man with a death warrant will sleep with a married woman. There are lots of free women out there for Pete sake. Don't take what belongs to another.

That also goes for ladies
Woman is woman, man is man. Stop spewing trash.
Re: Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex by LeeSantos(m): 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
this was filmed...
1. Personal fittness trainers don't wear only pant.
2.supposed husband could not have been around the vicinity at the time of incident(This is no coincidence)
3.The angle of the filming was definitely from a smartphone (the instructor wouldn't have allow the filming..
The Twitter handle blocked me after I commented this.
Re: Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex by LeeSantos(m): 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
comshots:
The trainer dey mad.I go buy fitness equipment put for house make she dey use alone.
Which kind nonsense be that way he go use diick dey rub my babe buttock?
this was filmed...
2.supposed husband could not have been around the vicinity at the time of incident(This is no coincidence)
3.The angle of the filming was definitely from a smartphone (the instructor wouldn't have allow the filming
Re: Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex by LeeSantos(m): 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
[quote author=kazyhm post=75876070]Why is he naked ? Is that how he usually off clothe and train people ?

The man (Husband) was played. Simple[/quote
this was filmed...
3.The angle of the filming was definitely from a smartphone (the instructor wouldn't have allow the filming
Re: Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex by Reeberry: 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
comshots:
The trainer dey mad.I go buy fitness equipment put for house make she dey use alone.
Which kind nonsense be that way he go use diick dey rub my babe buttock?
Na by force to fit? The wife daft?

1 Like

Re: Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
daviesblaze:
Chai Obloblor!!!!!

Even the wife was feeling the nude deliverance section.

The man just interfered in spiritual matters cheesy
Hahahahaha bad guy
Re: Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex by freefitdiet: 1:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
The newly dried out food is taken as present moment, effortlessly put away, and can be utilized in our day by day food menus. The drawn out put away food items are beans, rice, oats, wheat, and freeze-dried food.
https://freefitdiet.com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.