Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

31 Stolen Inec’s Card Readers Recovered From Rivers’ Bush - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 31 Stolen Inec’s Card Readers Recovered From Rivers’ Bush (17708 Views)

13 IPOB Commanders Shot Dead, Stolen INEC Device Recovered / INEC Card Reader Fails To Clear Soludo (Video) / Over 60 Inec Card Readers Intercepted From Pdp Thugs In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 31 Stolen Inec’s Card Readers Recovered From Rivers’ Bush by dododawa1: 8:52am On Feb 19, 2019
PDP below

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31 Stolen Inec’s Card Readers Recovered From Rivers’ Bush by Ijaya123: 8:54am On Feb 19, 2019
ayusco85:
So non was stolen in the North? I smell lies everywhere

Tell us the location and how many were stolen in the north.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31 Stolen Inec’s Card Readers Recovered From Rivers’ Bush by April4th(m): 8:54am On Feb 19, 2019
Bunch of hypocrites. Mind you, Wike does not need stolen ballot boxes or card readers to win election in River State.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 31 Stolen Inec’s Card Readers Recovered From Rivers’ Bush by CHZ777: 8:55am On Feb 19, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u7Nq7VkABM&t=13s

Don't drive like this, be safe pls
Re: 31 Stolen Inec’s Card Readers Recovered From Rivers’ Bush by Ajuma002(f): 8:57am On Feb 19, 2019
Election pls come and go make I rest

1 Like

Re: 31 Stolen Inec’s Card Readers Recovered From Rivers’ Bush by jrusky(m): 8:58am On Feb 19, 2019
Ok noted.
Re: 31 Stolen Inec’s Card Readers Recovered From Rivers’ Bush by searchproject(f): 8:59am On Feb 19, 2019
grin
Re: 31 Stolen Inec’s Card Readers Recovered From Rivers’ Bush by kareemkamil(m): 8:59am On Feb 19, 2019
I like this meh, Operation snatch and die. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31 Stolen Inec’s Card Readers Recovered From Rivers’ Bush by bettercreature(m): 9:00am On Feb 19, 2019
LordCenturion:
PDP are crooks, they are broke and they are very desperate....

Awon oloshi oloriburuku
That is the problem! they want to get back into power by all possible means.They are very broke and most have one or two cases to answer in court,Onnoghen is there as well playing a waiting game

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31 Stolen Inec’s Card Readers Recovered From Rivers’ Bush by ProWalker: 9:02am On Feb 19, 2019
muykem:
PDP and Wike which way. My experience with PDP is that they don't believe in free and fair election even if they contest without opposition, they will still try to rig.

That is the truth. PDP is popular in the SS and SE, but they still always end up rigging in their own strongholds

Rigging is ingrained in PDP DNA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31 Stolen Inec’s Card Readers Recovered From Rivers’ Bush by Corrinthians(m): 9:10am On Feb 19, 2019
ayusco85:
Imagine the trash coming out of someone's brain. Your child fails an exam and all you can do is ask if Obinna's child also didnt fail.

Tufiakwa.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31 Stolen Inec’s Card Readers Recovered From Rivers’ Bush by AmazingELixir: 9:13am On Feb 19, 2019
grin

Why So much APC miscreants and goons on this thread.

For those of you shouting pdp Emohua is Amaechi's stronghold and the campaign DG of the court sacked Rivers state governorship aspirant hails from there.

I seriously think this is APC at work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 31 Stolen Inec’s Card Readers Recovered From Rivers’ Bush by AudiA4: 9:13am On Feb 19, 2019
handie:
Well, If u are planning on snatching, pls also plan your will cause if you snatch, you must Die. Kai! I love tyrant Buhari.... From Onnoghen to this order, Baba be dishing it hot hot to PDP.......... Walahi, I'm finally seeing the Buhari I supported in 2015. Fck due process. Who e epp? Abeggi Baba continue following the necessary process jare

Nigeria as a country need iron hand leaders,we want to live in a good country and yet we are not ready to do the right things,we want things to change and yet we flout our laws,this is what Buhari show have done from the beginning of his administration

2 Likes

Re: 31 Stolen Inec’s Card Readers Recovered From Rivers’ Bush by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 19, 2019
April4th:
Bunch of hypocrites. Mind you, Wike does not need stolen ballot boxes or card readers to win election in River State.

2 Likes

Re: 31 Stolen Inec’s Card Readers Recovered From Rivers’ Bush by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 19, 2019
AmazingELixir:
grin

Why So much APC miscreants and goons on this thread

2 Likes

Re: 31 Stolen Inec’s Card Readers Recovered From Rivers’ Bush by ceejee(m): 9:27am On Feb 19, 2019
i don't believe the account by SARs. maybe, I said maybe they are the hoodlums that stole the card reader initially. everyone in rivers state knows who controls SARS operatives in the state. the plan was to look for a way to rig with the card-readers but as soon as they realized that the election has been postponed,they quickly dumped on that very bush

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 31 Stolen Inec’s Card Readers Recovered From Rivers’ Bush by maxzzo1(m): 9:32am On Feb 19, 2019
Story of d gods.....SARS n lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 31 Stolen Inec’s Card Readers Recovered From Rivers’ Bush by senatordave1(m): 9:53am On Feb 19, 2019
April4th:
Yes but he needs to inorder to shore up figures for atiku....

2 Likes

Re: 31 Stolen Inec’s Card Readers Recovered From Rivers’ Bush by yrex01(m): 9:54am On Feb 19, 2019
maxzzo1:
Story of d gods.....SARS n lie
u no get shame.

1 Like

Re: 31 Stolen Inec’s Card Readers Recovered From Rivers’ Bush by maasoap(m): 9:57am On Feb 19, 2019
ayusco85:

North and South West, we're ready for real election, free and fair. And we won't declare 95% registered voters turn out unlike some regions that always record 98% registered voters turn out through mass thumbprints

1 Like

Re: 31 Stolen Inec’s Card Readers Recovered From Rivers’ Bush by senatordave1(m): 9:58am On Feb 19, 2019
AmazingELixir:
grin

Why So much APC miscreants and goons on this thread.

For those of you shouting pdp Emohua is Amaechi's stronghold and the campaign DG of the court sacked Rivers state governorship aspirant hails from there.

I seriously think this is APC at work.
But you have shouted severally that rivers is 100% pdp that amaechi and apc have no ground in rivers?i remember you attacking me severally after i said buhari will get votes from rivers south east,ikwerre and emohua,why now admitting? Is it because your party has been cornered? Its time you admit that atiku has lost.
Mind you the hoodlums were pursued from ph and they ran to emohua where they dumped the devices.buhari will get 30% in rivers.

2 Likes

Re: 31 Stolen Inec’s Card Readers Recovered From Rivers’ Bush by senatordave1(m): 9:59am On Feb 19, 2019
ceejee:
i don't believe the account by SARs. maybe, I said maybe they are the hoodlums that stole the card reader initially. everyone in rivers state knows who controls SARS operatives in the state. the plan was to look for a way to rig with the card-readers but as soon as they realized that the election has been postponed,they quickly dumped on that very bush
Well,you could be right.if apc can carry out such in rivers,atiku has no chance.i repeat buhari will get 30% in rivers.
Re: 31 Stolen Inec’s Card Readers Recovered From Rivers’ Bush by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 19, 2019
What a world.
Re: 31 Stolen Inec’s Card Readers Recovered From Rivers’ Bush by AmazingELixir: 10:14am On Feb 19, 2019
senatordave1:

But you have shouted severally that rivers is 100% pdp that amaechi and apc have no ground in rivers?i remember you attacking me severally after i said buhari will get votes from rivers south east,ikwerre and emohua,why now admitting? Is it because your party has been cornered? Its time you admit that atiku has lost.
Mind you the hoodlums were pursued from ph and they ran to emohua where they dumped the devices.buhari will get 30% in rivers.

Check my moniker carefully...guess you're confusing someone else for me...for your information I'm not a pdp person I just express my opinions as I deem fit, besides I don't know what you're alluding to that I admitted.

As it concerns chasing the so-called thugs all the way from port Harcourt that is a blatant lie if you know Rivers state very well you'll come to realise that there are several check points between port Harcourt city centre and the East West road section of Emuoha ...How the thugs could have evaded FSARS that are trigger happy and all the check points but yet could see them toss the 31 card readers inside the Bush beats my imagination.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31 Stolen Inec’s Card Readers Recovered From Rivers’ Bush by Chill2: 10:18am On Feb 19, 2019
They don't know
MrAJQ:
Seriously, this is more reason we like Buhari

1 Like

Re: 31 Stolen Inec’s Card Readers Recovered From Rivers’ Bush by ZAWs: 10:20am On Feb 19, 2019
What manner of a party is PDP?
thuggery, corruption and all social vices' etc is what PDP stands for.

They claimed they now have the people's mandate yet they relied on thuggery to win.

2 Likes

Re: 31 Stolen Inec’s Card Readers Recovered From Rivers’ Bush by goaldynboy: 10:31am On Feb 19, 2019
I can see zombies dancing and masturbating in the front page of this thread! Through their WhatsApp group they have been notified of this topic that is why they rushed to colonize the front page!

We all know that those thugs are APC thugs because PDP has no reason to rig Rivers State when APC has been stopped by court not to participate in rivers election!

Those thugs are APC thugs carrying out their earlier threat to stop the election in rivers state because they have been barred from contesting!!
Re: 31 Stolen Inec’s Card Readers Recovered From Rivers’ Bush by Mrbaz1: 10:47am On Feb 19, 2019
Corrinthians:
Imagine the trash coming out of someone's brain. Your child fails an exam and all you can do is ask if Obinna's child also didnt fail.

Tufiakwa.
ma nigga...this finishing harsh ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onyeama Assumes Office, Pledges To Protect Nigerians Abroad (Photos) / Enugu Govt Approves 13th Month Salary, As Civil Servants Receive December Pay / Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.