Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

What Do You Love About Nairalanders? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Love About Nairalanders? (5722 Views)

Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X / Things I Love About Nigeria.. / Things You Love About Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by acidrop(f): 9:57am On Apr 28, 2007
do u want me 2 send it back
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by 9ja4eva: 11:10am On Apr 29, 2007
No dont
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by acidrop(f): 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2007
ok oo, it came from u, so face it tongue
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by 9ja4eva: 1:12am On Apr 30, 2007
U off now?
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by acidrop(f): 2:21am On Apr 30, 2007
cheez, is there something u need me for, this ur enquiries, is making me thhink oooo tongue
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by 9ja4eva: 2:26am On Apr 30, 2007
Little do u know
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by acidrop(f): 2:28am On Apr 30, 2007
and what is the large that i dont know
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by 9ja4eva: 2:31am On Apr 30, 2007
Manchester United iz da large
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by acidrop(f): 3:04am On Apr 30, 2007
i can c u a fan
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by 9ja4eva: 3:12am On Apr 30, 2007
Die hard fan
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by acidrop(f): 3:13am On Apr 30, 2007
really, lol, so u should play soccer then
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by 9ja4eva: 3:28am On Apr 30, 2007
Why not i do and i love soccer.
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by acidrop(f): 3:33am On Apr 30, 2007
basketball?
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by 9ja4eva: 3:41am On Apr 30, 2007
Miami heats or where
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by acidrop(f): 4:37am On Apr 30, 2007
i think i beat u in basket ball tongue
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by sisimose(f): 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2007
sista
a real passionate , loyal and upright person. Love this sister , she is very intelligent, takes no prisoners and very grounded. She is one of those people you meet and what you see is what you get, no dancing about with this one, she serves the truth cold but effective. You really are a gem here and people don't know this yet. Trust me they hear you wink

Babyosisi
ayayaya this woman is not easy, she seems cantankerous but she got a heart of gold, I love your ability to say sorry . Love her Igboness, her strong grip on tradition and values make me smile

Davidlyan
i your analytical and emotional side, you like yingyang.

anyone i forget . i'll be back

alabiyemmi
funny, mature very very cool and very intelligent mind. Like his big bro quality.
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by Sista(f): 6:08pm On May 01, 2007
ahhh Sisimose, that that made me smile. smiley

Thank you so much for the compliments, you have a way with words my dear. wink I love the way you verbally handle people, especially Thiefohearts. I love the way you put her in place and you are so nice about it. undecided cheesy

When she sees this, get ready. All hell may break loose. shocked

I agree with how you described[b] Babiosisi[/b] she is quite a lady and she sure is the epitome of a proud Igbo woman. smiley And, yes, that Davidylan is something else, love him to death do us part. grin and again sis, I love you too. smiley
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by Sista(f): 6:12pm On May 01, 2007
@Acidrop
@9ja4eva

If I knew what sex 9ja4eva [/b]was, I would have an accurate analysis as to weather or not [b]9ja4eva and acidrop are maybe, lets say, chasing each other around like to bunny's in love. grin
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by hotangel2(f): 6:23pm On May 01, 2007
I love Everything about Nairalanders.

Nairaland is An awesome Site, and God bless Seun for even thinking about something like this.
I remember the good old days, the many people that have been here, and then left, and the new members, are just amazing too.

Nairalanders are the bomb diggity!!! For real. Even those that annoy me, end up making my day. Because if everyone on here is sane, it wouldn't be as much fun as it is.

Even though i haven't been participating much.  I have to give kudos to a lot of you guys. We never ineteracted but i see y'all. And it's just great to know that ONE Website can bring all these different people from accross the world together.  smiley

I remember when we were doing countdown to 20,000 members. Whoooosh, Lookawhawehahere, we all getting close to 100,000!!!!
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by kitaun(m): 6:40pm On May 01, 2007
another thread decimated to cause trouble . . . shocked
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by Coco29(f): 8:30pm On May 01, 2007
@ my sister

hey sweetie i just saw this thread, been quite busy.

you know i love you and that beautiful girl of years.

@topic

i can't say that i love Nairaland any more i log in and i feel depress i get that all day I DO NOT NEED TO COME HERE FOR THAT WHEN I AM NOT WITH A CLIENT.
the very first time i joined Nairaland it was relaxing, every one was nice and polite.
now it is as though i am in some ghetto, everyone is cussing anyone and getting banned.

i love Nairaland how ever i can not tolerate most of the people.

TO ALL OF YOU WHO IM COCO29 TALKING SHITE, WANTING HER TO TALK DIRTY AND S H  I T IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

TO ALL THE STALKERS MOVE ON BECAUSE I WILL CONTINUE TO BLOCK AND IGNORE YOU.

Neelsel my cus I LOVE YOU
4play(the love i have for you will never die because it is real kiss)

sista
debosky
muki
you guys are real stay sweet.

DAVIDYLAN I AM QUITE DISAPPOINTED IN YOU. lipsrsealed  angry
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by sisimose(f): 8:35pm On May 01, 2007
sista mi
gotcha! wink
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by Sista(f): 1:46am On May 02, 2007
@Cocoa29

Hey sis, this topic is about what you love about Nairalanders, not what do you love about Nairaland. shocked

I have to agree with you, I have had my depressing moments with certain Nairlanders but it is th ones that I have come to love like you, who makes me glad I ever came to join Nairaland. You see what I mean?

Sisimose, mi
Gotcha right back. wink
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by acidrop(f): 7:24am On May 02, 2007
Sista:

@Acidrop
@9ja4eva

If I knew what sex 9ja4eva [/b]was, I would have an accurate analysis as to weather or not [b]9ja4eva and acidrop are maybe, lets say, chasing each other around like to bunny's in love. grin

1st of all, 9ja4eva is a guy, and maybe he is the one chasing me around ooo, nahh am kidding, we just friends, who like each other's company, abi 9ja4eva u get another version 2 the story, lol tongue
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by Angelheart: 7:35am On May 02, 2007
Well well well! Sista, what can I say?

Thank you my dear.

You do know I love you coz you always remain who you are. Very strong minded, intelligent and quite informed.I dont care what haters can say but girl, you keep most idiots (aka Oyionboaja and co.) in this forum on their toes. The love that you have for your black brothers and sisters is out of this world. Need I also mention what a beutiful lady you are too? Well, I just did!

Keep it real and I miss you too.
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by Rlst84sale(m): 2:56am On May 03, 2007
So many things
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by Sista(f): 6:38am On May 08, 2007
Well what can I say?

I'm still loving you all smiley
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by 9ja4eva: 7:09am On May 09, 2007
You have been scarce sister.How r u though?
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by Sista(f): 5:54am On May 24, 2007
You guys know who you are, I love you all so much and I really miss you all.

Any of my nairaland friends out there? If so, please give a shout out and let me know you still exist. kiss

Naija4eva, where are you?
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by acidrop(f): 5:59am On May 24, 2007
@sista, i have been giving out that shout, and my throat wan tear, u neva still notice me embarassed
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by sisimose(f): 8:00pm On May 24, 2007
hello sista mi. kiss
we are here o! where have you been? anyway i too have been away from here, been busy , i got a bun in the oven wink
chat to you soon
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by ikamefa(f): 8:05pm On May 24, 2007
sisimose:

hello sista mi. kiss
we are here o! where have you been? anyway i too have been away from here, been busy , i got a bun in the oven wink
chat to you soon

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked it its what i think it is! Congratulobias are in order oh! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Ban Me Before Nairalanders Kill Me With Their Ninglish / Photos:millionaire Youngster Post Pictures Of His Ritual Shrine, Bulk Of Dollars / Kenneth Kaunda Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.